- » Easy Layered Tomato Dip
Easy Layered Tomato Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy layered tomato dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy layered tomato dip recipes.
Always Popular Layered Bean Dip
1. In a food processor, combine beans, garlic, oregano, cumin and 1 tbsp (15 mL) water; process until smooth. Spread in serving dish.
2. In a bowl combine cheese, sour cream and jalapeno peppers. Spread over bean layer. (Can be assembled earlier in day; cover... - 34.502
Seven Layer Dip
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Brown meat and add the taco seasoning as instructed on the packet.
Place in the bottom of a 9 x12 casserole dish.
This is the bottom layer.
Next peel and mash avocados and mix well with the tomatoes, onion and cilantro.
Spread... - 42.187
Seven Layer Dean Dip
1. Place the beans, cilantro, and chili powder in a food processor, and process until smooth. Spread the mixture in a 9-inch deep dish pie pan or a shallow serving dish.
2. Peel and finely chop the avocado. Toss with the lemon juice, and set aside.
3. Spread... - 34.9856
Six Layer Dip
Spread beans in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
Stir garlic powder and garlic salt, lemon juice and mayonnaise into avocados.
Spread over beans.
Carefully spread sour cream over avocado layer.
Spoon drained picante over sour cream.
Top with a layer of tomatoes,... - 39.562
Layered Sombrero Dip
COMBINE beans and 1/2 cup chiles in small bowl.
Spread over bottom of 8-inch-square baking dish.
COMBINE avocados, 1/4 cup salsa and sour cream in small bowl; blend well.
SPREAD avocado mixture over beans.
Top with remaining salsa, cheese, remaining chiles,... - 32.9214
Layered Dip Italiano
Line a small, deep bowl with plastic wrap.
Push several heaping spoonfuls of the spreadable cheese into the bottom of the bowl.
Cover with a layer of pesto.
Add a layer of one of the other ingredients.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate... - 37.0185
Seven Layer Tex Mex Dip
In a medium bowl, stir together the refried beans and salsa.
Spread the bean mixture on a 9" platter or in a pie plate.
Spread the yogurt cheese or sour cream on top of the bean layer.
Then layer the shredded cheese, tomatoes, avocados, green onions and... - 38.185
Seven Layer Bean Dip
Spread beans on a dinner size plate and heat in microwave until warm, approximately 1 minute.
Spread with remaining ingredients in order given. - 29.4553
7 Layer Taco Dip
How to make 7 layer taco dip. Quick, easy and delicious. Perfect for parties! - 131.909
Betty's Festive Mexican 7-layer Dip Recipe
Why not try this fascinating Mexican layered dip that would add a special touch to any festive menu. See this video that shares an outstanding video that is truely impressive. The video is step-wise and wonderfully presented making it a must watch. - 122.935
Mexican Layer Dip
Ok, this is a perfect dip to bring over to people’s houses or if you’re just being lazy around the house! This does make a lot of dip because whenever we have people over for football games, there just never seems to be enough food. If you don’t need... - 108.71
Layered Bean Dip
In a blender container or food processor bowl place beans and salsa.
Cover and blend or process till smooth.
Spread mixture evenly in a 9 inch pie plate.
Sprinkle with green chilies and roasted red pepper or pimiento.
Wash blender container or food processor... - 34.9164
Five Layer Mexican Dip
1) Mix together the beans and salsa in a small bowl.
2) In a different bowl, blend together the yogurt and avocado.
3) Layer the ingredients in a shallow serving dish starting with the bean mixture.
4) With the avocado sauce, top the mean mixture and... - 37.5133
Layered Mexican Bean Dip
A great layered bean dip that would be great for a Super Bowl party or any other get together. My friend Stephanie shared this recipe with me and it is delicious. Serve with Frito Scoops, Tostito chips or whatever chip you desire. - 106.48
South Texas Layered Dip
Spread refried beans on bottom of casserole dish.
Mix sour cream and taco seasoning; spread on top of beans.
Spread with picante; mix avocados with lemon or lime juice and spread over picante; layer tomatoes, onions, cheese, and olives.
Cover, chill, and... - 36.4715
Salsa Cheese Layered Dip
Beat cream cheese.
Add 1 cup salsa; mix.
Add taco seasoning; mix.
Spread on 12-inch serving plate.
Sprinkle with green pepper, onion, and tomato.
Top with remaining salsa, sprinkle with cheese - 35.9374
1. In a serving platter or a shallow dish spread a thick layer of refried beans.
2. Spread a layer of homemade guacamole on the refried beans.
3. Make the third layer by evenly spreading the low fat sour cream.
4. Sprinkle scallions or onions on... - 0
Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream in a small bowl and blend well.
Spread the cream cheese mixture over a 12 inch round plate that has an edge.
Layer the bell pepper, tomato, green onions, shrimp, seafood cocktail sauce and mozzarella cheese... - 35.4598
Layered Taco Appetizer
1) Onto pizza plate, layer first the refried beans
2) Then layer the olives, topped with chilies, the avocado dip, tomatoes and then sprinkle in the cheddar cheese
3) Serve the plate accompanied with some corn chips or tortillas - 33.776
Layered Tortilla Sandwich
1) In a bowl mix together chicken, lettuce, chillies, and cilantro or parsley.
2) Arrange one tortilla on a large platter.
3) Smear the tortilla with half of the avocado dip.
4) Top with second tortilla over the avocado dip.
5) Spread... - 45.5649
Guacamole (mexican Avocado Dip)
Chop tomato very fine in wooden bowl;add pulp from avocado, and mash with silver fork or wooden spoon.
Blend in remaining ingredients; mix thoroughly.
As a dip, serve in bowl surrounded with crisp crackers or raw vegetables.
For salad dressing, increase lemon... - 26.6449
Here is a great appetizing dip that would make your menu more interesting. See this excellent video that shows the recipe for an awesome cheesy taco dip. The recipe is super simple and can be prepared in no time. Take a look at this video and you would surely... - 111.727
Dip tomatoes into boiling water for about 5 seconds or just long enough to loosen skins.
Slip off skins.
Cut into thick slices (about 1/2 inch).
Combine all remaining ingredients except onions in a large flat dish that is large enough to hold the slices of... - 37.5936
1) Assemble all the ingredients according to the order of layers in the ingredients section.
2) Best served with Taco chips. - 36.7615
Creamy Taco Dip
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
Stir in taco sauce and cumin; set aside.
Spread the refried beans over the bottom of a serving platter or 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.dish.
Spread cream cheese mixture over the beans, leaving about 1... - 36.4089
Spread bean dip in dish with 1 to 1 1/2-inch rim.
Combine mashed avocados with lemon juice, salt and pepper in bowl; mix well.
Spread over bean dip.
Mix sour cream, mayonnaise and taco seasoning mix in small bowl.
Spread over avocado layer.
Add layers of... - 40.7155
Mexican Platter Dip
1. Peel, pit, and mash avocados.
2. In a large bowl, combine mashed avocados, lemon juice, garlic salt, and Tabasco.
3. Blend well.
4. Cover bowl and refrigerate to chill.
5. In a separate bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning... - 47.4097
Potato Skins With Cajun Dip
1. Bake or microwave the potatoes until tender. Cut them in half and scoop out the flesh, leaving a thin layer on the skins. Keep the scooped out potato for another meal.
2. Cut each potato in half again then place the pieces skin-side down on a large baking... - 33.2523
Festive Chicken Dip
1) Place chopped chicken in a small bowl.
2) Sprinkle with 4 tablespoons of the lime juice, minced garlic, salt and pepper; mix well let it stand while assembling the dip.
3) In another bowl, mix together beans, 1/2 cup of the sour... - 43.6418
Spicy-tangy Fried Green Tomatoes
Got a surplus of green tomatoes at home and you don't know what to do with them? Simple, just follow Betty's easy recipe on fried green tomatoes and make the most of your heirloom unripe tomatoes. It's so good and refreshingly different that you won't be able... - 93.0094
Easy Eggplant Parmigiana
Prepare the Tomato Sauce.
Meanwhile, peel eggplant and cut into 1/2 inch slices.
Combine flour and salt.
Dip eggplant into beaten egg, then in flour mixture.
Brown in hot oil in large skillet; drain well on paper toweling.
Place one layer of eggplant in... - 39.1623
Easy Kick-off Casserole
It’s hard to find a recipe that can be enjoyed as a dip and as a meal. But here chef Tawnya has a recipe which would just do that and it’s meal in a rush for anyone who wants a meal in no time. She is making a Mexican casserole dish with hamburger and... - 115.389
Easy Party Appetizers
When you know how to make easy party appetizers, it becomes easy to serve your last-minute guests. It's always good to have a few quick appetizer recipes up your sleeve, so you can feel free to enjoy their company. Michele McAdoo for the Kraft Kitchens shares... - 129.987
Cheese And Tomato Quiche
Prick pastry shell generously with fork.
Bake at 425°F.for 5 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 375°F.
Combine seasoning mix and flour on piece of waxed paper.
Slice tomatoes and dip in flour mixture, coating both sides.
Brown lightly in oil in large... - 43.4742
Spaghetti Mutton And Tomato Casserole
1. Clean and mince mutton.
2. Add seasoning and shape into balls. Dip in egg and breadcrumbs and fry lightly.
3. Boil spaghetti in salted water till done.
4. Prepare a tomato sauce using remaining ingredients.
5. In a casserole dish place a good layer of... - 41.062
Italian Veal Chops With Tomato Salsa
Trim any excess fat from chops; set aside.
In shallow dish, beat egg.
In separate shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan, parsley, garlic, lemon rind, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
Dip chops in beaten egg to coat on both sides, then dip in bread... - 39.1883
Eggplant With Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. Trim ends from eggplant. Slice unpeeled eggplant into Vi-inch rounds. Sprinkle with coarse salt and layer in a colander. Place a plate with a weight on top (such as two 1-pound cans) and let drain 35 to 40 minutes. Pat slices dry with paper towels.
2.... - 34.8383
Veal With Olives & Dried Tomatoes
Trim and discard any tough membrane from veal slices.
Then place slices between sheets of plastic wrap and pound with a flat-surfaced mallet until about 1/8 inch thick.
Prepare Olives & Dried Tomatoes and set aside.
In a shallow pan, beat egg with milk.
In... - 44.0196
Goat Cheese Torta
1) Line a clear plastic wrap on a souffle pan or a 1-quart loaf pan.
2) In a large mixer bowl or food processor, mix together cream cheese, garlic, goat cheese, pepper and oregano.
3) Blend to a smooth mixture.
4) Spread a third of the mixture in the... - 46.9771
Turkey Sandwiches With Red Pepper Hummus
For hummus, combine the first seven ingredients in a blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth.
Transfer to a small bowl; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Spread butter on one side of each bread slice; spread hummus on the other side.
Place... - 38.5232
1. Preheat the oven to (400°).
2. In a pan combine tomato sauce, water and chili powder and bring to a boil.
3. Dip 6 tortillas in sauce and place on a flat baking pan.
4. Sprinkle with 1/3 of the cheese and onions.
5. Dip 6 more... - 40.9027
Barry attempts to make a British version of Nachos. - 107.076
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 11" x 2" baking dish.
In a shallow bowl or pie pan, combine the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
In another shallow bowl, beat together the egg and water.
Dip the eggplant slices in the egg mixture, then... - 39.0579
Individual Submarine Sandwiches
Individual Submarine Sandwiches are delicious and easy to make. This is my children's favorite snack. They are just too yummy. Try this Individual Submarine Sandwiches recipe and you will understand. - 34.9338
If Mexican is your pick, donâ€™t you miss to give this Mexican Platter a try. Cheese, sour crea, avocados, black olive combines so deliciously to brew this Mexican platter. Try this dish for your mexican party! - 35.3198
Cut the bread in half lengthwise. Scoop out the centre and set aside (use to make breadcrumbs, which may be kept in the freezer). Brush the inside of the bread with melted butter, place on an oven tray 81 and toast lightly in a very hot oven 220C (425F).... - 31.0751
Double Veal Cutlets
Have butcher flatten the cutlets so they are about 1/8 inch thick.
Top 6 of the cutlets with slices of cheese and slices of ham trimmed to fit the piece of veal.
Top with remaining cutlets, pressing the edges of the meat together.
Put in flat dish in a single... - 41.999
Breaded Turkey Roast Slices Parmesan
1. In a bowl, season the flour with garlic powder and pepper.
2. On wax paper or a plate, combine the breadcrumbs and parmesan.
3. In a shallow dish, beat the eggs with milk until well blended.
4. To bread the turkey slices, first... - 45.7377
Dip tortilla quickly into hot shortening, drain and place on hot serving plate.
Sprea mashed frijcles evenly over tortilla; then a layer of guacamole, then chicken or turkey and shredded lettuce.
Pour heated chile and tomato sauce over all and top the center... - 29.3144
1.Taking toasted half muffin and top it with layer of tomato, sprouts and last with cheese.
2.Broil for at least 2 minutes so that the cheese melts.
3.Allow to cool so that the cheese cools.
4.Serve with dips. - 30.6955
Christmas Tree Relish Tray
1 Starting from the base, encircle the styrofoam cone with a layer of greens, attaching them with wire staples or upholstery pins.
2 Overlapping the first layer, add a second one.
3 Continue adding layers until the entire cone is covered, working... - 36.4671
1. Peel the aubergines and cut them lengthways into 5 mm ( 1/4 inch) thick slices. Season the beaten eggs with salt and pepper. Dredge the aubergine slices in flour and dip them in the beaten egg.
2. Brush a griddle pan or non-stick frying pan with the oil... - 34.4411
How To Make An Italian Sub Sandwich
Sandwich lovers have made it a popular meal or snack. But it always need not be very unhealthy, watch this video to make a very healthy sandwich with some healthy ingredients. Listen to the chef for quick tips. It is easy, simple and absolutely delicious. - 113.099
1) In an oiled 10-inch-square ovenproof casserole, spread the tomato sauce in a thin layer
2) Reserve the remaining sauce.
3) Combine the tamari and water and mix well.
4) Dip each piece of tempeh into the water-tamari mixture, then into... - 45.8364
Diego Rivera Mexican Strata
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350 degrees.
2) In a skillet heat oil and saute beef with chopped onion till meat and onion is cooked.
3) Stir in dry taco seasoning and water and simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Spread retried beans in the bottom... - 43.1664
Saute onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil in sauce- pan until tender.
Add bouillon, tomatoes and chilies; simmer for 10 minutes.
Blend small amount of flour and water until smooth paste; stir into sauce.
Heat remaining shortening in skillet.
Dip tortillas... - 38.3907
Hoagie Sandwiches Au Tus
1. Slice loaf of sourdough bread lengthwise. Spread one side with mustard and one side with catsup.
2. Layer chicken or turkey, tomatoes, lettuce, onion, and pickle slices on 1 side of the loaf. Top with the rest of the loaf of bread.
3. Slice crosswise into... - 32.251
Melanzane Alla Parmigiana
Slice peeled eggplant, sprinkle with salt and let stand under a weight for 30 minutes (to extract water).
Dip in beaten egg, dredge in flour and brown quickly on both sides in hot olive oil (or other cooking oil).
In a deep casserole (buttered) spread a layer... - 34.6994
Quick Barbecued Pork
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2.Take a baking dish, arrange the layer of pork on it.
3.In a saucepan put tomato paste, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, apple cider, salt, chili powder, and paprika.
4.Let the mixture boil.
5.Once done,... - 39.3622
Cut eggplants into thin rounds.
Flour and dip slices in beaten eggs, seasoned with salt and pepper.
Saute slices in hot olive oil until golden brown on both sides.
Drain on absorbent paner.
Arrange a layer of eggplar in the bottom of an ove; proof 2-quart... - 36.2525
Lamb In Mint Jelly
Chop mint leaves; add 1/2 cup boiling water and sugar.
Let stand for 30 minutes to cool.
Add vinegar to cooled mint mixture.
Soften gelatin in mint mix- ture; combine gelatin mixture and 11/2 cups boiling water.
Stir to dissolve gelatin thoroughly.
Add salt... - 43.602
Classic Eggplant Parmigiana With Mozzarella Cheese
Eggplant parmigiana is a cheese and eggplant bake. Made with added tomato sauce and eggs, the eggplant parmigiana is a layered bake and is quite savory and delicious. Served with bread or any dish of choice, the eggplant parmigiana is also quite filling. - 37.0981
In skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, cook beef until crumbly; drain off excess fat.
In mixing bowl, combine dry enchilada sauce mix with tomato sauce, salt, and water; stir in onion, olives, and browned beef.
Line slow-cooking pot with foil by... - 43.8415
Creamed Tacos is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Creamed Tacos dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 45.6813
Dip eggplant in slightly beaten egg, then bread crumbs.
Brown in olive oil (add oil as needed); remove.
In same frying pan, brown lamb and cook onion until tender; stir to separate meat.
Pour off fat.
Add tomato soup, parsley, salt and pepper.
In 2 L (2... - 39.775
1) Combine cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise.
2) Evenly spread over pizza pan.
3) Sprinkle shrimp over cheese mixture, layer with sauce and rest of ingredients.
4) Cover the pan with lid and refrigerate before serving. - 40.0295
Spread tortilla halves with bean dip.
Place 1 tortilla half in 22-oz casserole [2 tortilla halves in 8 x 8 x 2" dish]; top tortilla half [each tortilla half] with 2 slices salami and 1 tsp salsa.
Repeat layers 3 times.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on... - 32.3675
1. Preheat the oven to (350°).
2. Take a medium -sized saucepan and add vegetable oil or olive oil into it. Saute garlic and onions until they turn translucent. Add tomato paste, tomatoes and sugar and stir well.
3. Simmer for about 45... - 44.1369
Classic Eggplant Parmigiana
Peel the eggplant if the skin is tough.
Cut it into 1/4" to 1/2" slices.
In a shallow dish, lightly whisk together the egg and milk.
On a sheet of wax paper, combine the breadcrumbs, marjoram, oregano, basil, and pepper.
Dip the eggplant into the egg mixture,... - 44.4504
Melt butter or margarine in a jelly roll pan.
Crush potato chips coarsely. (Tip: Leave chips in bag and simply squeeze it with your hands.)
Slit bag; spread open.
Pour milk into a shallow dish.
Dip drumsticks, 1 at a time, into milk, then roll in potato... - 40.4296
Italian Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Apply a generous amount of the prepared paste on one side of each bread slice.
Enfold a thin tomato slice between a Mozzarella cheese slice and a flavoured cheese slice and place it between the sandwich slices.
Use a shallow plate to whip the eggs with pepper... - 42.647
1) Peel and cut the eggplant into 1/2-inch slices.
2) Dip the slices in a mixture of egg and evaporated milk, then coat evenly with the bread crumbs.
3) In a 1-quart glass measuring cup, combine the onion, garlic and olive oil, cook... - 44.488
A super easy delicious twist on the classic using bottled green chili stew! This can be made ahead and is a great option to use up leftover barbecued chicken after a barbecue party or rotisserie chicken lying in the refrigerator. This is not the most... - 93.1507
Chakchouka Moroccan Vegetable Stew
1) Preheat the grill to moderate heat.
2) In a colander, place the aubergine slices sprinkled each layer with salt.
3) Place a plate, to press the aubergine and leave to sweat for 20-30 minutes.
4) Place the peppers under a grill and... - 45.2279
Liver-onion Hot Pot
Dip liver in seasoned flour.
Fry liver and sausages together in bacon drippings until lightly cooked; remove from pan.
Put consomme and bay leaf in pan; stir to dissolve brown bits.
Cut liver and sausage into 1-inch pieces.
Grease 1-quart baking dish, and add... - 44.6316
This Patra Bhajia is one of my favorite snacks ! A delicious colocasia leaves preparation, with an irresistibly seasoned gram flour batter stuffing, this leafy snack tastes good with savory tomato dip ! Just try this Patra Bhajia and let me know if you like... - 43.3694
Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
Pound 1/4 inch thick between sheets of waxed paper.
Sprinkle with salt.
Dip in eggs and then bread crumbs to coat.
Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
Brown the chicken pieces, a few at a time, for about 2 minutes per side,... - 45.0364
Buttermilk Pecan Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Place the butter in a large shallow roasting pan and put in the oven to melt. Meanwhile, in a pie plate, whisk the buttermilk and egg. On a piece of wax paper, toss the flour, with the ground pecans, sesame seeds, paprika, salt,... - 34.787
Chicken In Aspic
This Chicken in Aspic is superb ! Try this spicy chicken mold for your dinner ! Your suggestions for this Chicken in Aspic are welcome ! - 36.451
1. In 10-inch skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat until hot. Add onion and garlic; cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, sugar, oregano, basil, and salt. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 30 minutes.
2. Place bread crumbs on waxed paper.... - 36.9972
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pot, bring the salted water to boil and dip the cannelloni for 5 minutes or until soft.
3) Strain and rinse the cannelloni under cold running water drain well and dry on paper towels.
1) In a bowl,... - 46.5541
Combine flour with seasonings.
Cut meat into 6 serving pieces, and lightly coat with flour mixture.
Dip meat in egg-milk mixture, then in bread crumbs.
Brown on both sides in hot butter or margarine and oil.
Cover bottom of large shallow greased casserole or... - 38.6053
1. Heat one-quarter cup of the olive oil in a heavy skillet, add the garlic and onions and saute until the onion is transparent. Add the tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, thirty minutes.
2. Preheat oven to moderate (350°... - 39.3202
Scalloped Eggplant Italian
Dip eggplant slices into beaten egg, then in crumbs.
Brown slowly in hot oil.
Place one-fourth of the eggplant slices in bottom of 2-quart casserole; top with one-fourth of the cheese slices.
Combine tomato sauce, Worcestershire, and oregano; spoon one-fourth... - 39.7004
About 50 minutes before serving: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Pare and cut eggplant into 1/4-inch slices.
Dip each slice into eggs, then crumbs.
Saute in hot oil until golden on both sides.
In 2-quart casserole, place layer of eggplant; sprinkle with some... - 40.4047
Lamb Chop Casserole
In a frying pan, saute chops in oil until browned on both sides.
Remove from the pan.
Dip eggplant in milk, then in cracker crumbs; saute in the drippings (add more oil if necessary), turning once to brown both sides.
In a greased 2-quart casserole, alternate... - 36.9772
Simple Eggplant Parmigiana
Wash but do not peel eggplant.
Season eggs with salt, pepper and oregano.
Dip eggplant slices in egg.
Fry in hot oil 1/2 inch deep, until golden brown on both sides.
Drain on absorbent paper.
Arrange layers of eggplant, mozzarella,... - 43.8711
Scalloped Eggplant Italian
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a skillet, heat oil.
3) Dip eggplant into beaten egg, then coat with crumbs.
4) Brown the eggplant slices in hot oil on both sides.
5) In a 2-quart casserole, place 1/4 of the eggplant slices in the... - 47.4458
Paper Sack Barbecued Chicken
1) Preheat oven to a temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a saucepan, heat garlic and salt. Set aside and let it stand for about 15 to 20 minutes.
3) Take a large brown paper sack and grease the insides well. Place it on a cookie pan.
4)... - 45.8423
Tempeh For My Nachos?!
Tempeh is used instead of ground beef to make a yummy take on nachos! Eat them while watching your favorite game or movie! - 103.944
Crispy Skin Sea Bass
1) Preheat the oven to 175° F.
2) On the bottom of the baking sheet, spread a layer of coarse salt. Place the tomatoes on top and sprinkle sugar over it.
3) Bake the tomatoes in the oven for about 2 hours.
4) Take the pit out of the olives and... - 43.9294
1)Cook beef with little salt and pepper powder, until beef becomes tender.
2)Mash it well with hands.
3)Cook potatoes with little salt and mash them well too.
4)Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a tawa.
5)Saute onion, garlic, ginger and green chillies together in the... - 39.032
Polenta Al Forno
1. Boil water with salt in a heavy bottom pan, add maize flour a little at a time. Stirring constantly with a wooden spoon to avoid lumps. Cook over low heat stirring for 30-40 minutes, until polenta comes, away cleanly from the side of the pan.
2. Press the... - 44.0717
Veal Steak Cordon Bleu
Veal Steak Cordon Bleu has a fine taste. Veal Steak Cordon Bleu gets its taste from Veal mixed with ham and cheese, coated with breadcrumbs. Veal Steak Cordon Bleu is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 38.5464
Tennessee Fried Catfish
1. Wash the fish fillets.
2. Pat them dry on a clean kitchen towel or on paper toweling.
3. Season the fillets with salt and pepper.
4. In a shallow dish, combine egg and milk.
5. Beat lightly with a fork until well blended.
6. Spread... - 37.0019
Crispy Fish N Chips
1. Thaw the frozen fish fillets for 15 minutes.
2. Slice each block into 3 portions.
3. Pat them dry on a clean kitchen towel or on paper toweling.
4. Preheat the oven to 450 degree F
5. In a shallow dish, combine milk, lemon and salt.... - 40.017
1. In a small bowl, mix the thyme, the garlic and onion powders, paprika, salt, and the black and red peppers. Sprinkle this mixture on both sides of the fillets. Pour the butter in a pie plate.
2. Heat a heavy 12-inch skillet (preferably cast iron) over high... - 30.0884
Italian Eggplant Parmesan
Preparing eggplant parmesan was never so easy. See this step by step video that shares a recipe for this popular Italian dish. The baked eggplant dish taste awesome with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese. Take a look at this video and give a try to make this... - 111.5
Italian Chicken In A Pan
1. Place the chicken between the sheets of grease proof paper and pound lightly to flatten. Dust with flour, then dip in egg and finally coat with breadcrumbs. Place on a plate lined with plastic food wrap and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a... - 34.1963