- » Easy Layer Chili Dip
Easy Layer Chili Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy layer chili dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy layer chili dip recipes.
Seven Layer Dean Dip
1. Place the beans, cilantro, and chili powder in a food processor, and process until smooth. Spread the mixture in a 9-inch deep dish pie pan or a shallow serving dish.
2. Peel and finely chop the avocado. Toss with the lemon juice, and set aside.
3. Spread... - 34.9856
Layered Taco Dip
1. Place a skillet over medium high heat for 1 minute. Pour olive oil, and spread it all around.
2. Add bell pepper and onion to it. Sauté for about 1 minute.
3. Place ground beef to skillet and cook until they become brown.
4. Lower the heat to... - 111.77
7 Layer Taco Dip
How to make 7 layer taco dip. Quick, easy and delicious. Perfect for parties! - 131.909
Layered Shrimp Dip
1)Thaw frozen shrimp.
2)Keep aside 6 shrimps for garnishing. Chop up all remaining shrimp.
3)In a medium bowl, mix together, sour cream and cream cheese. Add in Worcestershire sauce, red pepper, garlic and lemon juice.
4)Take a 8 inch... - 42.1943
Layered Bean Dip
In a blender container or food processor bowl place beans and salsa.
Cover and blend or process till smooth.
Spread mixture evenly in a 9 inch pie plate.
Sprinkle with green chilies and roasted red pepper or pimiento.
Wash blender container or food processor... - 34.9164
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Press the cream cheese evenly in the bottom of a 12x14 baking dish.
Layer the chili over the cream cheese layer and sprinkle with the Cheddar cheese.
Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Sprinkle with the olives and... - 31.4373
Guacamole (mexican Avocado Dip)
Chop tomato very fine in wooden bowl;add pulp from avocado, and mash with silver fork or wooden spoon.
Blend in remaining ingredients; mix thoroughly.
As a dip, serve in bowl surrounded with crisp crackers or raw vegetables.
For salad dressing, increase lemon... - 26.6449
Festively Devilish Dip
Festively Devilish Dip and when it comes to the taste part its angelic! The Festively Devilish Dip goes well with tortilla chips, crackers or vegetables. It is the rich blend of cream cheese and sour cream which makes Festively Devilish Dip one of my... - 39.5398
Layered Taco Appetizer
1) Onto pizza plate, layer first the refried beans
2) Then layer the olives, topped with chilies, the avocado dip, tomatoes and then sprinkle in the cheddar cheese
3) Serve the plate accompanied with some corn chips or tortillas - 33.776
Layered Tortilla Sandwich
1) In a bowl mix together chicken, lettuce, chillies, and cilantro or parsley.
2) Arrange one tortilla on a large platter.
3) Smear the tortilla with half of the avocado dip.
4) Top with second tortilla over the avocado dip.
5) Spread... - 45.5649
Quick Cheesy Chip Dip
This quick chip dip recipe is a great addition to any party menu. The chef here has provided easy instructions to make quick chip dip with just 3 ingredients and few minutes in the oven to make a flavorful dip. This chip dip recipe would definitely be a great... - 100.161
In a 1-quart casserole place bacon slices between layers of paper toweling.
Micro-cook until bacon is crisp, about 2 minutes.
Remove bacon and paper toweling; crumble bacon and set aside.
Place cream cheese in same casserole.
Micro-cook, covered, just till... - 43.1743
1. Pre-heat oven to 425° F.
2. Using a knife, slit each frankfurter lengthwise about three quarters of the way through.
3. Carefully, open each frankfurter out flat and place in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
4. In a small... - 33.5156
Green Chili-enchilada Casserole
Dip tortillas in hot shortening to soften; drain on absorbent towels.
Layer tortillas with onion and cheese in shallow baking dish; top with green chilies.
Pour enchilada sauce over green chilies.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. - 29.641
Saute onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil in sauce- pan until tender.
Add bouillon, tomatoes and chilies; simmer for 10 minutes.
Blend small amount of flour and water until smooth paste; stir into sauce.
Heat remaining shortening in skillet.
Dip tortillas... - 38.3907
Chili Nugget Nibbles
In a plastic bag combine cornmeal, chili powder, garlic salt, pepper, and red pepper.
Coat chicken pieces with melted butter or margarine.
Put pieces into bag.
Close bag and shake to coat chicken.
Place chicken pieces in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake... - 40.3399
Creamy Taco Dip
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
Stir in taco sauce and cumin; set aside.
Spread the refried beans over the bottom of a serving platter or 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.dish.
Spread cream cheese mixture over the beans, leaving about 1... - 36.4089
A super easy delicious twist on the classic using bottled green chili stew! This can be made ahead and is a great option to use up leftover barbecued chicken after a barbecue party or rotisserie chicken lying in the refrigerator. This is not the most... - 93.1507
Easy Party Appetizers
When you know how to make easy party appetizers, it becomes easy to serve your last-minute guests. It's always good to have a few quick appetizer recipes up your sleeve, so you can feel free to enjoy their company. Michele McAdoo for the Kraft Kitchens shares... - 129.987
Turkey Sandwiches With Red Pepper Hummus
For hummus, combine the first seven ingredients in a blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth.
Transfer to a small bowl; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Spread butter on one side of each bread slice; spread hummus on the other side.
Place... - 38.5232
Kachori - Stuffed Balls - Indian
If you're in the mood to have an Indian snack then do try out this recipe. Kachori is a very popular snack in India. It is very easy to prepare and Kachori can be a treat to your taste buds. Watch the video as chef bhavna removes the hot kachoris from the... - 111.998
Nacho Casserole Supreme
Nacho Casserole Supreme love this for the flavor of ground beef with tortilla chips. This makes a perfect combination with corn chips and tortilla chips and can be prepared with ease. - 42.4741
Quick Barbecued Pork
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2.Take a baking dish, arrange the layer of pork on it.
3.In a saucepan put tomato paste, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, apple cider, salt, chili powder, and paprika.
4.Let the mixture boil.
5.Once done,... - 39.3622
Creamed Tacos is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Creamed Tacos dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 45.6813
Creamy Greek Quesadilla
These creamy Greek quesadillas is definitely the change you were hoping for. If you are on a fatless diet, then use low-fat or non-fat dairy products; otherwise, indulge yourself in a creamy and cheesy fair. The process is quite easy and you can pop up any... - 108.135
Guacamole With Mayonnaise And Bacon
1) Peel the avocados and mash to get about two cups pulp.
2) In a bowl, combine the avocado, lemon juice, onion, salt and chilli powder together; mix thoroughly.
3) Cover the mixture with the mayonnaise completely sealing the avocado mixture.
4)... - 36.7463
Minced Chicken Satay
1. In a food processor, whirl coconut, chilies, and 2 tablespoons hot water until finely ground.
2. Add spice paste, salt, pepper, and chicken; whirl until well mixed.
3. Trim root ends from lemon grass. Trim tops to make stalks 6 to 8 inches long. Remove... - 33.2733
Paper Sack Barbecued Chicken
1) Preheat oven to a temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a saucepan, heat garlic and salt. Set aside and let it stand for about 15 to 20 minutes.
3) Take a large brown paper sack and grease the insides well. Place it on a cookie pan.
4)... - 45.8423
1. Preheat the oven to (400°).
2. In a pan combine tomato sauce, water and chili powder and bring to a boil.
3. Dip 6 tortillas in sauce and place on a flat baking pan.
4. Sprinkle with 1/3 of the cheese and onions.
5. Dip 6 more... - 40.9027
1) Chop the fish until it turns into fine paste, add in sugar.
2) In a bowl, beat the eggs, clam juice, soy sauce, sherry, and salt together.
3) Blend in the fish
4) In a non-stick pan, heat little oil and pour a thin layer of the fish... - 42.4314
1) For the sauce, take a large frying pan; heat olive oil or vegetable oil in it and sauté onions and chili powder until onions are soft.
2) Mix in rest of the sauce ingredients, tying garlic onto a wooden pick to allow easy removal.
3) Allow the... - 46.7538
My younger sister Galy loves this unique coconut shrimp recipe. Actually, she is crazy about cooking. When she comes home during holidays, she generally cook this coconut shrimp. It is very delicious and my whole family enjoys it. You must try this coconut... - 38.4065
How To Make Jalapeno Poppers
Jalapeno Poppers have to be one of my favorite snacks. I certainly don't care how these lovely nuggets of heat come, I think they are fantastic. You can stuff them with cheese, bacon, shrimp, or just about anything else and they are going to disappear. I... - 0
Bhakarwadi - Gujarati
To all those people who love Indian-Guajarati snacks will surely love this. The layering is important while making this dish. Chef Bhavna shows the recipe in detail. Do watch the video, before trying it at home. - 87.0806
Chicken Lollipops Vibs Favorite
My personal favorite -the chicken lollipop recipe is sure to make you fall in love with this wonderful snack. Deep fried chicken leg with mild seasoning is the perfect snack for the gathering at your place. Serve your friends a yummy lip smacking delight and... - 43.2101
Jamaican Baked Jerk Chicken Wings
Tired of the same old chicken wings, then try these Jamaican baked chicken wings. Here is an impressive video that is definitely a must watch. The chef here flavors the chicken wings in a flavorful jerk marinade. This video would surely equip you to make... - 109.085