- » Easy Lasagna Casserole
Easy Lasagna Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy lasagna casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy lasagna casserole recipes.
Lasagna And Cheese Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Soak the raisins in rum.
Cook noodles in boiling salted water until just tender.
Drain; rinse with cold water.
Drain agian; put into deep buttered casserole.
Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
Mix sour cream with cottage cheese... - 38.215
Cook and stir meat and garlic in large skillet until meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, salt, pepper and oregano leaves.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
While meat sauce is simmering, cook noodles as directed on package; drain.
Heat oven to... - 43.8008
Brown meat and drain; add spaghetti sauce and simmer 10 minutes.
Layer in 8 x 10-inch pan with 1/3 of sauce, 1/4 of uncooked lasagna noodles, 1 cup cottage cheese and half Mozzarella cheese.
Repeat layers, ending with sauce.
Top with Parmesan cheese.
May be... - 31.3947
Easy Method Lasagna
Place meat in colander, set over a casserole bowl.
Microwave at High (10) 5 to 6 Minutes.
Break up drained, cooked meat with fork; discard fat.
In large bowl mix together tomato juice, tomato sauce, tomato paste, onion, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, garlic,... - 47.5043
Holiday Season Vegetable Lasagna
The holiday season is here and finding good vegetarian main course dishes for your non-meat eating guests is not so easy. It’s quite a task deciding on a vegetarian main course that will match the traditional roasts. This winter vegetable lasagna dish uses... - 93.7286
Quick 'n Easy Lasagna
1) Take a 2-quart casserole and stir beef to crumble.
2) Stir in mushrooms, green pepper, onion, and garlic.
3) Cover the casserole with a waxed paper and microwave at high for 5-6 minutes or until done, ensure to stir twice.
4) Drain the pan drippings... - 45.7599
Ravioli Casserole (mock Lasagna)
In a 9-inch square baking pan, arrange in layers half portions of ingredients in order given.
Repeat layers with remaining portions.
Bake 30 minutes at 350Â° F. - 23.8602
Yummy Lasagna Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a skillet, cook until just pink in color.
4. Add mushrooms and cook, until meat is cooked through, stirring continuously; drain off fat... - 37.5717
This Pinwheel Lasagna is simply awesome ! Try out this lasagna and cheese casserole for your very next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Pinwheel Lasagna are welcome ! - 44.0668
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
A great mexican style lasagna! This is a great recipe to entertain with, but quick and easy enough for a weeknight dinner! It’s also gluten-free! Could easily be doubled and placed in a 9×13 inch pan to serve more people. - 37.5183
Mock Lasagne Casserole
Brown the meat; drain off fat.
Add tomato sauce, garlic salt, pepper, basil, and 1/2 cup water.
Cover; simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
In a 2-quart casserole layer half each macaroni, cottage cheese, shredded cheese, and meat sauce.
Bake at... - 31.8588
Mock Lasagne Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Cook the meat till it is brown and drain off the fat.
2) Add the garlic salt, tomato sauce, basil, pepper and water.
3) Cover and gently simmer for about 15 minutes, occasionally... - 42.5702
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Spray 2 individual casseroles with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
In small bowl combine ricotta cheese, egg, mozzarella cheese, 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, and the seasonings, mixing well.
Place cooked lasagna on a damp towel... - 39.1179
Baked Green Lasagna With Bolognese Sauce - Part 2
The ever popular Italian dish - casserole pasta, commonly called as Lasagna, makes for a convenient and complete meal and requires no side cause it has everything in one, pasta, meat, veggies, sauce and cheese! Watch this video where Dave from BBQMyWay shows... - 86.7129
Roast Beef Lasagna
Roast Beef Lasagna, Mains, 4 Ingredients, Cooking with Kim. This simple and easy to make Roast Beef Lasagna from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and money in the kitchen... - 125.89
Spinach Lasagna(e) With Homemade Ragu
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a pan add in the beef and pork, break with spoon and cook for few minutes.
3. Add in celery, onion, and carrot. Stir in and cover the pan, cook for few minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper... - 99.7973
Cheryls Home Cooking - Lazy Lasagna
My way of making Lazy Lasagna. Its fast and easy to make. A dish the whole will enjoy! Tons of flavor This dish is so full of taste and inexpensive to make. From My family to yours. - 118.882
1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles following directions on package or until noodles are tender-crisp.
2. Drain when cooked and cool down.
3. In the meantime, in a large skillet, heat Crisco and sautÃ© ground beef and onion until... - 47.086
Simmer tomatoes, tomato sauce, oregano, basil and pepper while you prepare other ingredients.
Heat oil in skillet and saute onions and garlic until onion is limp.
Add mushrooms, carrot and green pepper and saute over high heat to evaporate liquid... - 39.6589
Brown ground meats together with onion, parsley and garlic in olive oil.
When meat has browned, drain off the fat.
Add 2 cups water, tomato paste, salt and pepper.
Simmer slowly 1 1/2 hours.
Boil noodles in salted water until tender.
You will have to stir... - 42.2325
Healthy Spinach And Ricotta Stuffed Lasagna Rolls
How about this super delicious and healthy recipe for a romantic dinner with your vegetarian girl friend? You do not need to me rich, handsome or a rock star to win love. All you need is to follow this healthy lasagna recipe to win her heart! This is a... - 124.187
Healthy Baked Lasagna
Try this healthy baked lasagna from Stacy. It is the real stuff but so much less calories and that makes it a much desired dish by all the low fat, low cal diners. So if you have such friends, call them over and surprise them with this amazingly delicious... - 116.441
Place tomatoes, mushrooms, red peppers, carrot, onion, wine or grape juice, garlic, honey, basil, rosemary, oregano, thyme, and black pepper in a large, heavy saucepan.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together the egg whites and the... - 47.9645
Homemade Lasagna With Meat Sauce
What could make for a more stick-to-your-ribs dinner fare than delicious lasagna served with homemade meat sauce? To help make your dinnertime all the more special, Sarah presents an easy to make lasagna and meat sauce recipe. Easy, effortless and sumptuous,... - 126.143
Place zucchini and water in a 10 x 6 x 2-inch baking dish, then cover with vented clear plastic wrap.
Micro-cook on 100% power (HIGH) 4 to 6 minutes or till zucchini is crisp-tender, rearranging zucchini once.
Drain well, then pat dry with a paper towel.
Set... - 43.4817
Spinach And Cheese Lasagna
Cook the lasagna according to package directions.
After draining, lay the pieces out in a single layer on foil or plastic wrap.
Cook the spinach according to the package directions, adding the crushed garlic to the cooking water.
Drain well; discard the... - 45.3839
Vegetarian Noodle Lasagna
A layered noodles and vegetarian lasagna with creamy tomato and cheese sauce, spiced with italian herbs like basil, oregano and thyme and filled wit pesto sauce and veggies! - 46.5742
Cook Along Turkey And Spinach Lasagne
If you are looking for ways to spark up lasagne, then this dish might as well turn out to be the perfect excuse. Paul here shares a unique recipe using turkey and spinach to prepare a lip-smacking dish, good enough to jazz up your most boring meals into a... - 125.994
Hearty Sausage Lasagne
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Take 6 slices of the sausage meat and chop them into quarters. Chop the remaining meat into 3/4-inch squares.
3) Into the blender add in the 3/4-inch sausage pieces. With the Puree blade on, pulse about 6... - 46.3311
Salmon Lasagne Casserole
Saute onion and green pepper in butter until tender.
Add tomato paste, water, salt, pepper, basil, and salmon; stir until blended.
In a greased 9-inch-square baking dish or casserole, make a layer of the noodles.
Top with some of the salmon mixture, then both... - 40.5716
Brown meat slowly; spoon off excess fat.
Add next 6 ingredients.
Simmer uncovered till sauce is thick, about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cook noodles in boiling salted water till tender; drain; rinse in cold water.
Meanwhile combine cottage cheese with... - 44.5223
Place onion in 1-quart microproof casse-role.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 2 minutes.
Spread out on paper towel to absorb excess moisture.
Place carrots in same casserole.
Cover and cook on HI, 2 1/2 minutes.
Spread out on paper towel.
Repeat... - 40.5188
Lasagna With Ground Meat
1. Boil water and keep aside.
2. In a casserole, arrange lasagna noodles, pour boiling salted water and cook for 16 minutes.
3. Cover and cook for 10 more minutes.
4. Drain excessive water, add salad oil and keep aside.
5. Take a... - 46.8692
1. Generously butter a casserole.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
3. In a saucepan bring salted water to a rolling boil.
4. Add the homemade noodles to the boiling water and boiling for 12 minutes until tender crisp.
5. Drain in a... - 40.3364
Just For Two Lasagna
1. Divide Raviolis between two 12-ounce microwave-safe casseroles.
2. In small bowl, beat egg; stir in ricotta and parsley. Spoon over RavioliOs. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan. Microwave, uncovered, at 50% power 10 minutes or until heated through,... - 27.4885
Tex Mex Chicken Lasagna
Tex Mex Chicken Lasagna is a great way to use up that leftover chicken or rice in the fridge. With the addition of a few additional pantry items, this easy casserole recipe is a great way to make a meal the kids are sure to love. - 106.845
Classic Microwaved Lasagna
1. Crumble beef and sausage into a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover. Microwave at Power Level 10 for 6 to 8 minutes, or until meat is lightly browned, stirring 3 times. Drain off fat. Stir in tomato sauce, mushrooms, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. In... - 34.1828
1. Crumble beef and sausage into a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover. Microwave at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 5 to 7 minutes, or until meat is lightly browned, stirring 3 times. Drain off fat. Stir in tomato sauce, mushrooms, oregano, garlic, salt,... - 35.6138
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, cook spinach with water that clings, covered, at HIGH for 5 minutes, stirring once.
Drain and set aside.
In same casserole, cook mushrooms, carrot, onion, and oil, covered, at HIGH for 5 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Stir in... - 46.4774
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350F).
2. Using cooking spray, grease a 4 inch deep oven proof casserole dish.
3. Line bottom of baking pan with 1 lasagna sheet.
4. Top with 2 cups of chicken and spread well.
5. Place an even layer of... - 42.3335
Low Calorie Mock Meatball Lasagna
The all time favorite of many meat eaters, meatball lasagna's meatless version was my craving since long time!Check out this yummy and nutritious recipe for a vegetarian version of meatball lasagna. - 33.3172
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Grease a baking dish or casserole large enough to accommodate the pasta, with oil or butter.
3. In a large sauce pan, combine 1 1/2 gallons of water with 1teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of oil and place... - 45.1159
Italian Style Lasagna
1. Crumble sausage into 2-quart microwave-safe casserole; stir in onion. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink, stirring once during cooking to break up meat. Spoon off fat.
2. Stir in spaghetti sauce. Cover;... - 32.7166
Two Step Lasagna
Place ground beef in a one quart casserole.
Break meat apart.
Microwave for 5-6 minutes at High (100%) power.
Stir and break meat apart halfway through.
Combine cooked beef with sauce, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 cup water.
Microwave for 5... - 34.0743
Crumble sausage into a 1-quart casserole dish.
Stir in onion.
Microwave, uncovered, on 100 percent power or HIGH for 3-4 minutes, or until sausage is done and the onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in the beaten egg, cottage cheese and Parmesan... - 44.1404
Mexican Chicken Lasagna
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease a 9 X 13-inch casserole.
To Make Sauce: In a food processor with the metal blade, chop onion.
Add tomatoes with juice, salsa, and taco seasoning and pulse until tomatoes are in small pieces, 3 or 4 times.
Remove to a medium bowl... - 45.1529
Microwave Cottage Cheese And Beef Lasagna
1. Pour the water and the salt in a glass casserole cook covered till it reaches boiling point on HIGH (9) for 10 to 12 minutes or until boiling.
2. Add lasagna noodles and oil and cook covered on SIMMER (3) for 11 to 13 minutes or until tender. Drain... - 46.2455
One Step Lasagna
Place beef in a 2-quart microproof casse-role.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 5 minutes, stirring once during cooking time.
Pour off fat.
Add spaghetti sauce and water.
Spread one-third of the meat sauce in 12 x 7 x 2-inch microproof... - 39.8357
Microwave Zucchini Lasagna
1. In a microwave oven, place a small glass casserole and add beef into it, and cook on a setting of ROAST (7) for about 6 minutes until the beef losses its pinkness. Stir the beef once during cooking, drain.
2. Add garlic powder, tomato sauce, salt... - 41.9272
Simple Homemade Vegetarian Lasagna
This is one of the simplest lasagnas you can make - but make no mistake about it, it’s simply delicious and cries Mamamia! The secret behind the great flavor is in the homemade Tomato Sauce. Once you've got a great sauce you can add any ingredients you like... - 147.977
Combine beef, sausage, garlic, onion and fennel in 4-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 15 MINUTES on HIGH.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, pepper and seasonings.
MICROWAVE 20 MINUTES on HIGH or until sauce thickens, stirring after 10 minutes.
Combine... - 45.8948
Baked Stuffed Lasagna
I believe there's always a new way to prepare your favorite dish. Here's is delicious different, yet simple recipe for Baked Stuffed Lasagne - all-time favorite for all palates! Indulge and take pleasure in enjoying this wonderful Baked Stuffed Lasagne! - 51.75
1. Crumble sausage into 2-quart casserole. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high 6 to 7 minutes, breaking up and stirring after 4 minutes, until no longer pink; drain.
2. Stir in spaghetti sauce. Cover tightly and microwave 3 to 5 minutes, stirring... - 36.5868
Warm And Cheesy Lasagna
If you wish to storm up this classic Italian favorite just like a pro, then Betty’s recipe video will sail you through. Rich, creamy, and soul satisfying, this lasagna recipe is just the ideal thing to make on hectic weeknights. Stream the video to learn... - 93.9192
Italian Style Lasagna
Cook noodles conventionally while microwaving sauce.
In medium mixing bowl or 1 1/2-qt casserole, combine beef mix, green pepper, tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano and bay leaf.
Microwave at High 10 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Remove... - 36.1952
1. Boil the pasta in a large sauce pan of salted water until cooked al dente.
2. Drain pasta and coat with a little oil to prevent them from sticking.
3. Keep aside.
4. In a microwavable casserole, mix beef and onion.
5. Cover dish with... - 45.112
Italian Sausage Lasagna
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, cook sausage at HIGH for 4 minutes or till browned, stirring twice to break up meat; drain.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, water, basil, garlic, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 15 minutes, stirring... - 42.4768
Prepare lasagna noodles as directed on package; drain.
Crumble ground beef and sausage into 3-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 7 to 8 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink, stirring 2 or 3 times to break apart.
Stir in tomato sauce, tomato... - 49.8759
Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling water until just tender, about 12 minutes.
Drain and place in a single layer on a tray.
In a small bowl, combine the mozzarella and Parmesan.
Spoon about 3 tablespoons of the tomato sauce in the bottom of a 7" X 11"... - 37.0082
1 Crumble sausage and ground beef into 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid.
2 Microwave about 6 to 8 minutes on HIGH, or until meat is browned; drain. Stir in soup, tomato sauce, mushrooms, seasoning mix and salt. Mix well. Layer in 12 x 7-inch... - 35.5223
Beef Chuck Lasagne
1. In a small bowl, soak bread in milk 15 minutes. Squeeze excess milk from bread. In a large bowl, combine softened bread with beef, 1 egg, one fourth of the garlic, 2 tablespoons parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Mix ingredients until well... - 30.5214
Lasagne My Way
Try this new version of Meatball Lasagna. It is a simpler dish but very flavorful. The best part of this recipe is the creamy white sauce that gives this dish its typical creaminess. Get the exact recipe from this video and try it out! - 138.164
1. In a 4-quart casserole, break up sausages and cook on High for 3 minutes; stir once.
2. Drain excess fat after cooking.
3. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, basil and garlic salt.
4. Cook on High for 10 minutes; stir twice.
5. In a mixing bowl,... - 45.3574
Lasagne Enchilada Roll Ups
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and the lasagne noodles and boil for about 10 minutes or until al dente.
Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine the ricotta with half the Monterey jack and half the cheddar cheese.
Stir... - 43.0031
Beef And Cheese Lasagne
This Beef And Cheese Lasagna is one of my favorite pasta dishes. Try out this compelling casserole of meat, pasta and vegetables with your favorite savory sauces and let me know if you like it . Your suggestions for this Beef And Cheese Lasagna are welcome. - 48.2661
Chicken Pasta Hot Dish
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
In large saucepan, melt butter; add onion and cook until tender.
Stir in flour, salt, and pepper.
Blend in milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
Add cheese; stir until melted.
Combine... - 47.1865
Baked Vegetarian Bolognese Pasta
Who said Bolognese has to have meat? Watch this video in which Holistic Chef Charles Crouch gives you tips on how to make a Vegetarian Bolognese Pasta Bake in which the meat is substituted with delicious Portobello mushrooms. This makes for one easy casserole... - 118.232
Manicotti Roll Ups
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°).
2. Cook the lasagna noodles in boiling water, salted if you wish, in a large kettle just until barely tender. Drain and place the noodles in a large bowl of cold water.
3. Combine the ricotta, chopped parsley, eggs,... - 39.3692
Saute onion and garlic in saucepan in 2 tablespoons oil until lightly browned.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, 1/2 cup water, 1/2 teaspoon salt, herbs and red pep- per.
Simmer, covered, for 1 hour.
Combine beef, pork, parsley, eggs, bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons... - 46.018
Noodle And Tuna Casserole
This is a casserole which inculcates the flavors of Latin cooking! An easy recipe which requires a wee bit of effort, which will be paid off at the end of it all! See the video and let Vicki instruct you! - 95.2333
This method of how to cook pasta is perfect . I tried cooking my pasta this way and am really impressed with the results. So if you really want to know how to cook pasta just read up the instructions given. - 24.5151
Italian Beef Lasagne
Simmer, covered, at least 2 hours or until cooked down.
Boil I package lasagne noodles, blanch, and drain.
Grease a large 9 x 13-inch casserole.
Mix 1 pint cottage cheese with 2 raw eggs.
Place one layer noodles in casserole and cover with meat... - 43.4108
Baked Stuffed Lasagne
1. Warm the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a saucepan and add oil to it. Heat the oil and fry beef until it gets nicely browned.
3. When done take out from pan
4. Add celery, onions, garlic, and cook until onions turn soft. Don’t overbrown... - 45.3277
Quick And Easy Chicken Pot Pie With Biscuit Mix Topping
Those of you who are single, bachelors and bachelorettes, here is the perfect recipe, a delicious and super easy way to make a cold winter night favorite, that will last you for days. You can get your chicken, veggies, bread and all, everything in one pot.... - 118.973
Baked Ham And Scalloped Potatoes
If you're in the mood to have some baked dish, then do try this out. Baked Ham and Scalloped Potatoes is really a delicious dish and is easy to make. I'm sure your family will love it. - 112.322
Sartu Di Riso
Sartu' di Riso is a Neapolitan savory rice dish. There are as many versions of Sartu' di Riso as there are Neapolitan cooks! A couple of things they all have in common are the base of cooked rice mixed with tomato sauce and a topping of hard boiled eggs.
This... - 115.607
Rich Tomato Spaghetti Sauce
Crumble ground beef into plastic colander.
Place in a 3 quart (3 L) micro-proof casserole, add onion, and cook on HIGH 5 minutes, stirring once.
Drain off fat.
Add remaining ingredients, cover and cook on 70% power for 9-10 minutes or until sauce... - 34.9215
Bolognese Meat Sauce
1) Heat the oven
2) In a saucepan, put the tomato coulis and allow to simmer
3) In a casserole, heat the butter and add in the carrot, onion and celery and saute till soft
4) Pour in the beef, veal and lean pork and fry the meat over a... - 47.086
Stacey Hawkins Real Meals Reducing Stress With Dr. Ran Rubinstein 1
People wanting to plan family meals or get togethers with healthy and delicious preparations, this real meals video is a must watch. Watch Stacey Hawkins make lasagne rolls by filling cooked lasagna strips with a filling made of sirloin, cheese and flavors.... - 107.953
Baked Spaghetti And Sausages
Loaded spaghetti. An outstanding video of baked spaghetti with sausages. This is like a handsome twist to a classic dish. A true gourmet delight, this recipe is excellent. It is easy to make and the texture was very smooth. Enjoyed by all. - 107.985
Stacey Hawkins Real Meals Reducing Stress With Dr. Ran Rubinstein 2
While the lasagna roll gets baked in the oven, its time for making the dessert an appropriate one for people with a liking for blueberries. Check out Stacey as she prepares blueberry cobbler dessert in a crockpot with supple blueberries in a crust. Easy and... - 94.288
Moussaka is a traditional dish that can be made at home. Though the step may seem intensive, the efforts will be paid off! Watch Chef Brian bring out this dish! - 113.756