- » Easy Lamb
Easy Lamb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy lamb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy lamb recipes.
Easy Greek Lamb Wraps
What’s a good lunch after a hot, hot summer day? These easy Greek-style lamb gyros with grilled lamb crunchy cool veggies like red onion, cucumber and tomato and fresh zingy flavors of the Mediterranean. These lamb wraps have all that and more. The taste of... - 124.379
Easy Rack Of Lamb With Herbs And Artichokes
If you want a little twist in cooking your rack of lamb, this Easy Rack of Lamb with Herbs and Artichokes is going to be more than perfect for you. Chef is using some Academia Barilla ingredients which makes the dish full of flavors. The Sapori Italiani... - 116.602
Spicy Lamb Burgers
Burgers with a twist. This video prepares lamb burgers with a goodness of Indian spices. It uses a wide variety of aromatic seasoning to make it zesty and delicious. A 'taste-bud' tickling recipe, this is a great dish with the goodness of juicy and tender... - 112.371
Learn how to make dinner in a jam jar! - 107.246
Baked Lamb With Mushrooms Peppers And Onion
Take a look at this wonderful video that shares a great way to cook your lamb. The recipe here has an unusual blend of flavors from soy sauce and gulf spice. Also nicely combines lamb with vegetables to give the dish a perfect balance of flavors, colors and... - 95.7883
Lady Kook's Bbq Lamb Chops
If you are planning to serve a lamb preparation for your outdoor barbeque party, then here is the recipe. In this recipe, the lamb chops are marinated in herbs and glazed with honey wine sauce. You need to spend quite some time on barbecuing them, but... - 91.3722
Easy Lamb Quesadilla
Quick lamb quesadilla are a perfect meal for the sports season. Super bowl, NBA, you just name it and this dish will double your excitement. The rustic flavors of lamb and cheese will bowl you away. Take a look at the video for the details. - 83.2159
Quick And Easy Roasted Lamb — Part 2 Cooking
What delicious way to celebrate the coming of spring than succulent, flavorful lamb roast. This classic dish is just ideal for laid-back lunches. This dish may take some extra prep and cooking time, but if you have got hours to spare, this lazy roast will... - 78.7454
Quick And Easy Roasted Lamb — Part 1 Preparation
When Spring is in the air and you really don't feel like slaving over a hot oven, a seasonal lamb roast would make for an ideal dinner inclusion. Freshly-flavored, meltingly-tender and truly show-stopping, lamb roast is an extravagant yet inexpensive way to... - 78.4492
Easy Slow Roasted Lamb Chop
This lamb is so tender it just melts in your mouth. The dish is quick and easy to prepare. The recipe yields lamb that is tender and succulent and just melts in your mouth. Put aside you notions of overpowering flavor and tough cuts and try this lamb chop... - 77.2411
Zuza Zaks Weeknight Dinners: Lamb Tagine
Would you like to try a Classic African Lamb Tagine recipe today? Watch the chef prepare this African delicacy almost effortlessly. The recipe is simple and can be easily prepared at home. Watch this video now. - 71.5881
Easy Party Ragout
1. Prepare the lamb and veal by trimming all fat from them.
2. In heavy kettle or Dutch oven combine meats with onion, lettuce, salt, pepper and rosemary.
3. In hot water in 4-cup measure dissolve instant chicken broth or bouillon cubes and pour over... - 47.2871
Easy Irish Stew
1) In a casserole dish, combine lamb, hot water, carrots, potatoes, onion mushroom mix and bay leaf. Mix well.
2) Cover the dish and cook on high power for 10 to 12 minutes.
3) Cook covered again on medium power for 1 to 1 1/4 hours or until lamb and... - 44.301
Make Easy Lamb Stew
1) In a kettle or Dutch Oven, add lamb, salt, bay leaves and water. Let the liquid come to a boil.
2) Turn down the flame, cover and cook on low for about 60 minutes. The meat must fall off the bones by the end of it.
3) Transfer the meat pieces onto a... - 43.1871
Easy Lamb Curry
Brown lamb in butter in skillet.
Transfer to 2 1/2- to 3-quart casserole.
Add garlic, onion, apple, curry and ginger and cook slowly until onions and apples are tender but not browned.
Stir in flour and gradually stir in chicken broth.
Cook and stir until... - 43.0643
Easy Deviled Kidneys
Skin, core and halve the kidneys.
Melt 25 g (1 oz) of the butter in a pan, add the onions and fry until golden brown.
Add the stock, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to the boil and simmer until well reduced.
Melt the... - 42.9403
Easy Lamb Curry
In a small bowl, combine flour and curry powder.
Place oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onions and celery and saute lightly.
Stir in flour mixture and blend until smooth.
Add broth and ketchup.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer about 1 hour,... - 42.8027
Easy Curried Lamb
Brown meat slowly in hot fat; cover meat with boiling water (about 2 cups); add salt, bay leaf, whole peppers, onion, and parsley.
Cover and cook slowly 1 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Remove meat and measure 2 cups stock, adding water if necessary.
Mix... - 42.4003
Easy Lamb Curry
1. In a skillet, saute the onions and celery lightly in the oil and blend in flour mixed with curry powder until smooth.
2. Add bouillon cubes dissolved in water with catsup and salt and simmer for about 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the cooked... - 42.1316
Easy Lamb And Tomato Curry
Using sharp knife, cut away the excess fat and bones from chops.
Cut meat into 3cm pieces.
Heat oil in medium saucepan, add garlic, onion and curry powder, then stir constantly over heat for about 3 minutes or until onion is soft.
Stir in tomato and... - 41.3399
Easy Roast Leg Of Lamb Stuffed With Spinach
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Using a sharp knife or a pair of kitchen scissors, trim the fat from the lamb.
3. Open out the butterflied leg and pat dry with paper towels.
4. Season lamb inside out with salt and pepper.
5. Press the... - 41.3318
Make Easy Irish Stew
1. In a kettle or Dutch oven, mix together lamb, salt, bay leaves and water.
2. Cover the pan and simmer it for 1 hour or until meat separates from the bones.
3. Lift out meat with a slotted spoon and let cool until easy to handle.
4. After that,... - 40.4144
Easy Lamb Chops Jalapeno
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until jelly melts, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat, and keep warm.
Trim fat from chops; sprinkle chops with cracked pepper and salt.
Coat grill rack with cooking spray, and place... - 36.1118
Easy Lamb Stew
How can anyone not agree with me that this Easy Lamb Stew is simply delicious? It is a great Side Dish. A good way to use up clove is to make some amazing Easy Lamb Stew. This High Protein recipe of Easy Lamb Stew is quite good. The secret of this Easy Lamb... - 35.7533
Easy Lamb Curry
This lamb curry is a fruited meat curry. Spicy and savory, it is cooked in chicken broth and thickened with cream. Flavored with ginger and curry powder, this lamb curry can be served with rice or dinner breads or rolls. - 35.3945
Easy Roast Leg Of Lamb
Preheat oven to 325 Â°F.
Wipe lamb with damp cloth; do not remove fell.
Combine salt and pepper; rub all over meat.
Insert meat thermometer into fleshy part away from bone.
Place on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Roast, uncovered, 2 1/2 to 3 hours, until... - 35.048
Easy Lamb Stew
Set aside half the potatoes.
Slice remaining potatoes thinly.
Spread sliced potatoes in bottom of 2-quart casserole.
Layer half the onions over potatoes.
Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Spread meat over onions.
Layer with second half of... - 34.3464
Easy Lamb Stew With Brown Gravy Mix
Are you looking for an enjoyable Easy Lamb Stew recipe? I just love Side Dish recipes and this dish is my only favorite amongst them. A good way to use up lamb is to make some irresistible Easy Lamb Stew. You do not need to be a gourmet to make out how... - 31.3562
Easy Barbecued Lamb Pita Breads
1. Combine lemon rind, cumin and oil. Rub surface of lamb with oil mixture, place in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place lamb on lightly oiled barbecue grill and cook for... - 31.2814
Quick And Easy Lamb Dinner
Broil chops on rack 3 to 4 inches from source of heat 6 to 7 minutes or until browned.
In a small cup combine onion flakes, salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
Turn chops and arrange tomato halves, cut side up, on broiler rack.
Sprinkle onion flake mixture over... - 30.3859
In 4-cup glass measuring cup, thoroughly combine soup mix and water .
Cover with plastic wrap and cook 3 minutes on High, stirring once.
Stir well, add cream and mix.
Cover and cook about 3 more minutes on High, stirring once, until soup comes to a full boil... - 27.3144
Easy Marinated Lamb Chops
Rub both sides of chops with mustard.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Cover with wine and marinate overnight in refrigerator .
Rub again with mustard just before broiling or pan-frying to desired doneness. - 24.5029
Easy Broiled Lamb
Easy Broiled Lamb-Quick, delicious, easy! This Easy Broiled Lamb does not take much of your time but at the same time is filling too. Good dish to prepare. - 19.6863
Greek Lamb Burgers
1. In a bowl, combine ground lamb, onion, feta cheese, Greek seasoning, and water. Mix well and shape mixture into 4 patties.
2. Grill, broil or pan fry to desired doneness.
3. Serve in pitas with desired toppings.
Substitute beef,... - 0
Easy Lamb Recipes By Category