- » Easy Kid Punch
Easy Kid Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy kid punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy kid punch recipes.
A great way to beat the heat. Fruit punch is a perfect drink for a hot summer day to refresh you. With cranberries, orange juice, lemon juice and soda you are sure to have a great time discovering wonderful flavors that all go to add the extra punch that... - 36.3525
Fruit punch are easiest to make & you can have your kids make a fruit punch. - 23.3679
Strawberry Fruit Punch
You can make a this lovely strawberry fruit punch for a big gathering.It tastes good,has an amazing strawberry flavor & is a refreshing drink. - 31.1468
1.Combine cranberry juice with pineapple juice, orange juice and lemon juice.
2.Refrigerate the mixture.
3.Serve over colorful cubes of ice. - 33.2501
Orange And Ginger-ale Punch
Chill the ginger-ale bottles.
Mix all the ingredients in a big jug.
Serve in individual glasses with crushed ice. - 26.2016
Orange And Strawberry Punch
Squeeze the juice from the oranges and lemons.
Dissolve the sugar in the fruit juice and chill.
Add the soda.
Decorate with strawberries and orange slices and serve. - 32.5111
1) Sieve the raspberries, remove and discard the seeds.
2) In a bowl, mix the limeade concentrate, 2 cups water, sugar and raspberries together, blend well and refrigerate.
3) In large punch bowls with the ice and carbonated beverage, pour... - 31.5814
How To Make Scary Halloween Punch
Rebecca Brand shows how to make a freaky punch for Halloween with a Ghoulish Ghost face frozen in time in ice for a creepy Halloween party punch. Drinks for parties, Beverages for bedeviled brigades of costumed creatures are bedazzled with your frozen freaky... - 0
This Cranberry Punch is an interesting recipe for Mama's who are worried that thier kids have not got enough fruits on their diet. This recipe for Cranberry Punch is bursting full of benefits of fruits and is utterly delicious that your kids will plunge on... - 34.2982
Children's Party Punch
Be the perfect mom, making your child's favorites. This Children's Party Punch is a wonderful addition to your kid's party menu. The children are all going to surely love it. A quick and easy way to get the crown to the "Best mom in the world". - 36.2431
Frosty Cool Punch
1) In a saucepan, mix together the sugar and water
2) Cook the mixture cooking continually till the sugar is dissolved
3) Bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes
4) In a punch mix together the sugar syrup and the fruits juices
5) Pour in the ginger... - 37.5934
Orange Fruit Punch
1) Into the blender add in the orange juice, apple, lemon juice, strawberries and the honey and blend on high speed for 3 minutes
2) Pour into a tall glass and serve with a mint leaf
3) Serve immediately - 33.6707
1) Chill grape juice and ginger ale.
2) Mix together grape, orange, and lemon juices.
3) Add in ginger ale and water.
4) Make sugar syrup by boiling sugar and water for 10 minutes until the consistency of syrup is reached.
5) Let cool... - 44.4508
Combine juices and chill. Pour into punch bowl over block of ice and add ginger ale. - 26.6913
This coffee cream punch is a recipe that lets you make a wonderful drink for a large gathering. Have a blast with friends and family. Coffee and ice cream…a wonderful way to celebrate. - 31.7443
Chill the cans and ginger-ale bottles.
Mix all the ingredients in a large jug.
Serve in individual glasses and top with ginger-ale ice. - 25.8491
Cherry and cranberry…I couldn't ask for more. Two of my favorite fruits come together in this recipe to create magic. Try it!! - 38.7852
Strawberry Punch Bowl Cake
Chef David Bishop Teaching how to make a "fresh strawberry punch bowl Cake". This is going to be a popular whereever you take it. Great dish to make with the kids!! - 0
West Coast Cooler
1. In a large pitcher, combine all the ingredients
2. Fill tall glasses with ice, pour the drink over it and serve - 25.396
Nutty Butterscotch And Chocolate Oat Bars
These wonderfully nutty bars pack a high fiber, protein rich punch that has a hint of butterscotch and a kiss of chocolate. Perfect for lunch boxes, after school treats, or unwinding with a cup of tea or coffee. - 0
Cranberry Lemon Float
1) In a large punch bowl, mix together the water, sugar and lemon juice
2) Add in the ginger ale just when ready to serve
3) Top with slice of Cranberry and serve immediatley
4) Serve chilled - 35.6823
Ghoul Drool Halloween Drink
Rebecca Brand shows how to make a Halloween drink for parties that is Halloween pumpkin orange with drippy ghoul drool that will creep out your friends for a fun Halloween Trick or treat party. It's a special orange shake recipe with candy corn as a fun... - 0
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take 1 tablespoon honey and mix yeast in it until dissolved.
3.Once bubbles settle, add 2 more tablespoons honey and oil to the mixture.
4.Combine salt and flour and add one cup in a single time to... - 40.6858
Fruit And Cereal Crunch
1) Take a bowl and add all the ingredients in it.
2) Blend them thoroughly with the help of a mixer.
3) Serve the chilled fruit punch in tall glasses. - 35.2809
Crispy Potato Sandwich
If you have always needed something to go along with your tea, then, you'll love this Delicious & Crispy Potato Sandwich. Potato spread is topped on wholesome wheat bread and then shallow fried to form a crispy delight. Careful not to eat everything in one... - 121.074
Hot Cross Buns
1. Dissolve the yeast in warm water and 1 tsp. sugar.
2. In a large bowl combine milk, oil, sugar and salt. Cool to lukewarm.
3. Combine 1 c. flour with the cinnamon, and add to bowl.
4. Add eggs and beat well.
5. Stir in yeast and currants.
6. Add enough... - 44.6105
Hungarian Coffee Cake
Set your taste-buds reeling with delight with this enticingly delicious Hungarian Coffee Cake. Also, you might find it hard to believe, how easy it is to make this Hungarian Coffee Cake. So don't miss it! - 50.1191
Malted Milk Bread
1) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
5) In the work bowl, add whole wheat flour,... - 44.7697
Nut Butter Bread
1) Using a measuring cup sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in honey.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE or PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In the... - 45.5045
Calzone With Zucchini Filling
1) Onto a non stick cookie sheet, spay with vegetable oil and keep aside
2) Into a large bowl, sprinkle the yeast over warm water and allow to rest for 5 minutes
3) Tip in the sugar and salt
4) Into a separate bowl mix the two... - 49.5188
Individual Bread Bowls
Combine 1 cup all-purpose flour and yeast.
Heat milk, margarine, and honey just till warm (115° to 120°) and margarine almost melts; add to flour mixture.
Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds.
Beat 3 minutes on high speed.
Stir in rye... - 46.2182
Date Braided Cake
Set your taste-buds reeling with delight with this enticingly delicious Date Braided Cake. Also, you might find it hard to believe, how easy it is to make this Date Braided Cake. So don't miss it! - 51.4768
Chicken Stuffed Buns
This is a tasty and filling snack with hearty chicken stuffing. It serves for the burger and sandwich at the same time. Serve it with tomato ketchup and the fries on the side. - 0
4th Of July Layered Drink
4th of July can bring that instant smile on your face. Watch this video to prepare a multi layered drink ideally suited for 4th of July. With the right blend of colors you can create a tasty, red, blue and white layered drink to celebrate the spirit of 4th of... - 92.3341
Easter Lemon Cake
If you look for new recipes on every Easter, here is one for you. The Easter Lemon cake recipe. It is a delicious cake recipe which is made in just few minutes and tastes simply delicious. Try this out today! - 132.685
These Easter Chicks are simply amazing ! Make these bread birds for your kid's next birthday. Children love to bite off the crunchy almond beaks or the delicious raisin eyes !After the party, come back here to tell me how your kid liked his party with the... - 45.739
Mediterranean Quinoa With Tabbouleh
Want to try something different this weekend? You have hit the correct page. Try this amazing Mediterranean Quinoa with Tabbouleh recipe which is a complete meal. Watch Chef Tracy Porter prepare this middle eastern delicacy now. - 120.862