- » Easy Jumbo Scallop
Easy Jumbo Scallop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy jumbo scallop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy jumbo scallop recipes.
Easy Seared Scallops
Hello seafood lovers. You are in for a surprise today. Check out the lip smacking Scallops. A great recipe of scallops prepared by searing. Chef Jenny has done a great job in prepareing this for you. - 79.9568
You May Also Like!
Thai Jumbo Scallops With Massaman Curry Sauce
Thai Jumbo Scallops With Massaman Curry Sauce is a scrumptious Thai dish. Here, the chef makes this dish so effortlessly as if it can be cooked by anyone! Highly recommended for parties for its elegant looks, simplicity and taste. - 124.382
Pan Seared Sea Scallops
In sauté pan, heat olive oil, add onions, cook until transparent and crispy, Add black beans or navy beans, add salt & pepper to taste. Simmer for 2 minutes & set aside.
Pan Sear scallops in sauté pan over high heat on both side until golden... - 34.343
Herbed Scallops And Shrimp
Combine parsley, lime juice, mint, rosemary, honey, oil, garlic and pepper in medium bowl; blend well.
Add shrimp and scallops.
Cover; refrigerate 1 hour.
Arrange shrimp and scallops on skewers.
Place on broiler pan.
Brush with... - 37.4613
Scallop And Mushroom Stuffed Shells
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the pasta shells in a pot of boiling, salted water for 8 to 10 minutes until tender. Drain and set aside.
3) In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil, and saute the scallops on medium flame until they are just... - 44.3234
Pan Seared Scallop Salad
To make the vinaigrette: In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, vinegar, honey, and oil.
Season with the salt and pepper.
To make the salad: In a medium bowl, combine the artichoke hearts, cucumbers, tomatoes, and shallots.
Add half of the... - 50.0778
Seared Sea Scallops With Cranberries And Hickory Nuts
1. In a small bowl, whisk 1 teaspoon of the olive oil along with the vinegar, then add the shallot and whisk again thoroughly, also season the vinaigrette to taste with salt and pepper
2. In a bowl, put the greens together, then spoon the vinaigrette... - 45.6211
Filipino Style Shrimp And Scallops
Place lemon, onion, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and pepper in a food processor or blender and process until minced.
Pour marinade into a large nonreactive bowl.
Add seafood; cover and marinate in the refrigerator no longer than 30 minutes.
Remove seafood from... - 37.4165
Baked Stuffed Shrimp
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Finely chop the scallops.
3) Divide and flatten peeled shrimp.
4) Mix together first 3 ingredients.
5) Add in scallops and enough milk to make a light and fluffy stuffing.
6) Add in onion salt,... - 41.7698
Shrimp Mezze With Citrus And Feta
To Marinate: In a small bowl whisk together the citrus juices, oil, garlic, Pernod, tarragon, and pepper to taste.
(Marinade may be refrigerated overnight.) Thread 4 extra-large or 2 jumbo shrimp on skewers.
(If they are wooden, cut to fit.) Place in a... - 42.4117
Skewered Oriental Shellfish
1. Soak 12 wooden skewers in cold water for 10 minutes to prevent them from burning.
2. Divide the prawns (shrimp), scallops, spring onions (scallions), (bell) pepper and baby corn cobs into 12 portions and thread on to the skewers. Cover the ends with foil... - 39.2642