- » Easy Jewish Cake
Easy Jewish Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy jewish cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy jewish cake recipes.
Jewish Baked Cheesecake
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4.
Mix together the melted butter and biscuit crumbs, and press into the bottom of an 18 cm (7 inch) spring form tin. Chill.
Mix the filling ingredients together, stirring well, and pour over the biscuit base.
Bake on the second... - 43.8933
Yuletide Chocola Te Log
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Grease a 11X7-inch Swiss Roll tin. Line it with a greased non-stick parchment paper. Let the paper come upto 1/2 inch above the edges.
3) Into a bowl, sift the flour and cocoa. Add in the butter, sugar... - 47.2489
Yeasted Raspberry Coffee Cake
Using my extra rich Yeasted Sweet Dough recipe, I show you a trick I learned while baking for the Washington State Jewish Historical Society's Cookbook launch. A circle of dough is rolled into a jam-raisin-cinnamon-sugar bliss-filled crescent. Yum! - 118.341
Homemade Apple Cake With Honey Topping
This fragrant, moist cake combines both honey and apples, making it a fitting treat for Jewish holidays. Good to the last crumb, this super-moist Bundt cake tumbles out of the pan perfectly fluted and party-ready. Bake it ahead or serve warm from the oven... - 96.4992
1 Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2 Lightly grease a 9-inch spring form pan.
3 In a bowl, beat the egg yolks.
4 Gradually add in the sugar, beating until thick.
5 Stir in the carrots, orange rind, brandy and almonds.
6 Gently... - 41.4813
Passover Sponge Cake
In large bowl, beat egg yolks with 1/2 cup (1.25 mL) of the sugar, orange rind and juice for about 10 minutes or until pale and thickened In separate bowl and using clean beaters, beat egg whites until soft peaks form; gradually beat in remaining sugar until... - 36.1812
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Sieve together the flour and baking powder, if using, and stir into the margarine mixture along with the lemon rind and juice.
3) Add just enough milk, very gradaully, to make a soft... - 45.1881
Banana Cake Passover
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Lightly grease, two, 9-inch layer-cake pans.
3 In a bowl, beat the egg yolks until thick.
4 Add in the sugar and salt.
5 Beat until fluffy and lemon in color.
6 Stir in the bananas and potato... - 42.7691
Kosher Cinnamon Walnut Babka
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. For crumb topping, in a bowl, add flour, sugar, and a stick of margarine. Beat to incorporate ingredients. Set aside.
3. For walnut filling, in a mixing bowl combine ground walnut, brown sugar,... - 119.197
1) Combine together the ingredients and taste check for seasoning
2) Using the hands shape into 8 cakes
3) Place the cakes into the refrigerator for about 2 hours
4) In a skillet, melt in the butter or fat
5) Fry the cakes till browned on both... - 39.2206
Easter Bonnet Cake
1. Preheat oven at 350-375°F or Gas Mark 4-5 and grease and flour two 7-inch sandwich tins.
To make the Victoria Sandwich:
2. In a bowl, sieve self-raising flour or flour and baking powder together.
3. In another bowl, take fat and... - 47.0793
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Whisk eggs slightly, put margarine, sugar and orange rind to it and blend until frothy.
3. Add flour and mix.
4. Refrigerate the dough for 1 ½ hours.
5. Once firm, make the dough into 4 parts.
6.... - 40.1592
Sweet Potato And Zucchini Latkes
this Hanukkah favorite yields a delightfully crispy and slightly sweet pancake. Prepare the batter just before cooking to prevent excess liquid and soggy cakes; pour off any excess liquid while cooking, if necessary. These lacy latkes are delicate, so don't... - 36.8082
1) Use a measuring cup, to sprinkle yeast over 1/2 (1/4, 1/4) warm water.
2) Place aside to stand in warm place for 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in melted butter, oil and honey.
4) In the food processor, use the METAL BLADE or... - 46.9273
Carrot Nut Torte
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Break the eggs and keep the yolks and whites aside.
3.Whisk yolks and honey until foamy.
4.Add grated carrots, broken nuts, flour and cinnamon.
5.Whisk whites separately and add to the mixture by... - 41.1782
If you haven’t decided what to cook this holiday, then try this babka recipe. The pleasure you would experience in cooking this recipe would make your holiday more delightful. This dessert would be so tasty that the fragrance of it will make people’s... - 40.4006
1) Using a beater, mix together the eggs and salt
2) Add in the cake meal and potato flour and mix well
3) Heat the fat in a large frying pan to 380 F
4) In the frying pan, drop spoonfuls of the mixture and fry till browned
5) Drain onto absorbent... - 34.5281
Combine cottage cheese, 1/2 teaspoon salt and sugar; beat in 1 egg.
Mix flour and remaining salt; beat in 1 cup cold water and remaining eggs.
Batter should be smooth and thin.
Brush hot skillet lightly with shortening; pour in just enough batter to cover... - 39.888
Drain the liquid from the grated potatoes, then mix in the onion, salt, pepper, parsley and egg yolk.
Mix in the flour.
Whisk the egg white until stiff and fold into the potato mixture.
Form the mixture into flat cakes and shallow fry until golden brown on... - 33.6049
Savory Potato Pancakes
1. Squeeze all grated potatoes using a dish towel to remove all the extra moisture.
2. Blend all the potatoes with other ingredients like onion, corned beef, and bacon. Season this mixture with salt and pepper.
3. Blend the flour... - 39.6583
Prepare pancakes ahead of serving time, using 2 or 3 tablespoons batter and a 6 or 7 inch pan.
Cook cakes, browning one side only.
Blend cheeses, sugar, vanilla, and lemon or orange rind.
Spoon an equal amount of filling across center of cooked side of... - 38.2153
Miniature Yule Logs
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2) Lightly grease twelve 6-ounce aluminum fruit-juice cans and dust with flour.
3) In a large bowl place together pineapple, orange peel, coconut, raisins, and nuts.
4) Stir in lightly flour, baking... - 47.5697
Chicken Livers On Crispy Potato Pancake
Rinse livers and pat dry.
Cut each liver in half, then set livers aside.
In a wide frying pan with a nonstick finish, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp; then lift out, drain, crumble, and set aside.
Pour off and reserve drippings.
Peel potatoes;... - 43.6338
Stir the dry ingredients together. Combine the liquid ingredients in a separate bowl.
Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour the liquid in all at once. Stir gently about 7 times until most of the lumps are gone. Don't beat the batter.
Heat a small... - 33.5515
Grate the potatoes, carrots, and the onion into a large bowl. Drain off the liquid that will accumulate around the edges of the mixture before going on.
Stir in all the remaining ingredients. But add the milk powder carefully to avoid lumps.
Spread the... - 33.991
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2 Lightly grease an 8-inch-square pan.
3 In a bowl, sift the flour and cocoa together.
4 In another bowl, cream the butter.
5 Gradually add in the brown sugar.
6 Beat until light and fluffy.
7... - 43.7279
Lemon Potato Pancakes
1) Process eggs for 5 seconds in a food processor bowl fitted with a Knife Blade.
2) Add in onion and process them.
3) Mix in potatoes and then chop them finely by attaching the shredding disc above Knife Blade.
4) Take off the disc from Bowl and then... - 44.6176
Want to have a fabulous tea party? This Basic Blintzes recipe is a tasty snack that would make a value addition to your exotic menu. Try it!! - 46.4389
Combine eggs, milk, salt, and oil.
Stir in flour and blend well.
Let mixture stand about 30 minutes.
Heat a scant teaspoon butter in a 10-inch skillet.
Pour about 1/4 cup batter and tilt pan quickly to spread batter over bottom of pan.
Cook over medium-high... - 41.5945
1. In a large bowl, stir yeast in lukewarm water until it dissolves.
2. Add 2 cups flour and let it stand for about ½ an hour in a warm place.
3. In another large bowl, beat together egg yolks, egg, sugar, vanilla, lemon rind and salt... - 47.673
1) In a bowl, mix together the cottage cheese, salt and sugar
2) Add in 1 egg and beat well using an electric mixer
3) Tip in the flour, remaining slat and beat in 1 cup of cold water and the eggs to make a smooth and thin batter
4) Lightly coat a... - 42.0827