Japanese White Sauce
- » Easy Japanese White Sauce
Easy Japanese White Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy japanese white sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy japanese white sauce recipes.
Zaru Soba Recipe - Easy Japanese Cooking
Zaru Soba is a cold noodle dish featuring fresh buckwheat noodles and a delicious dipping sauce with additions like finely chopped green onion, grated daikon, wasabi and raw quail egg. This refreshing and healthy dish is perfect for a hot summer day and it's... - 121.425
Easy Chicken Teriyaki
Pat chicken dry.
In saucepan, combine sugar, soy sauce, cooking wine, garlic and gingerroot; cook over medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes or until slightly syrupy.
Brush broiler pan with oil; place 4 inches (10 cm) from heat until hot.
Arrange chicken on pan;... - 32.8495
In a large saute pan or skillet, heat the water and wilt the spinach over medium-high heat for about 1 minute.
Let cool, chop, and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Sprinkle the remaining ingredients in layers over the spinach, starting with the ginger, then the... - 30.1895
Japanese Spinach And Egg Soup
Japanese Spinach And Egg Soup is an easy to make recipe. The egg lovers can try Japanese Spinach And Egg Soup. The wine venegar adds up the taste of Japanese Spinach And Egg Soup. - 38.8154
Japanese Swimming Fish
Soak 8 bamboo skewers in hot water to cover for 30 minutes.
Wipe fish with a damp paper towel.
Thread 2 skewers lengthwise through each piece of fish, weaving skewers in and out of fish so fish looks slightly rippled space skewers 1 inch apart.
In a small... - 30.6
1) In a mixing bowl, combine together the fish stock or clam juice, soy sauce, sake, and sugar.
2) Divide in 6 small ramekins.
3) Just before serving place a little radish and ginger in each ramekin. - 33.1053
Combine wine, water, parsley and onion stuck with the cloves in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil and boil hard until reduced nearly in half, about 5 minutes.
Strain and discard vegetables.
Measure out 2/3 cup of the liquid (if you have boiled it a little too long... - 40.6672
1. Have the butcher divide the chicken in half and cut or chop both halves into one-and-one-half-inch cubes with the bones.
2. Place the pieces in a heavy saucepan and cover with chicken stock or water. Add a little salt and simmer gently, uncovered,... - 33.2894
In small mixing bowl, blend all ingredients.
Pour over beef, poultry or shrimp.
Cover dish or close bag.
Refrigerate for at least 8 hours. - 31.7134
Teriyaki Sauce is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other sauce for your coming parties! - 26.4258
Blend corn starch with soy sauce in a 1 -quart bowl to make a smooth paste.
Add beef broth, wine, ginger and garlic.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 4 to 5 MINUTES, or until clear, stirring after 3 minutes. - 29.2737
Blend cornstarch with soy sauce in a 1-quart bowl to make a smooth paste.
Add beef broth, wine, ginger and garlic.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 4 to 5 MINUTES, or until clear, stirring after 3 minutes.
Serve with pork, poultry or as a rumaki dip. - 35.7101
Deep Fried Eggplant With Miso Sauce
This Deep Fried Eggplant With Miso Sauce recipe will entice any eater fussy or easy. If you are looking for an impressive Appetizer, then this dish is the answer. The Deep Fried Eggplant With Miso Sauce is made with Vegetable which is easy to procure from any... - 49.3023
Japanese Sweet Pickles
Wash daikon and peel; slice very thin.
Combine remaining ingredients in a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
Place daikon slices in 2-quart jar and pour over hot liquid.
Cool to room temperature and cover.
Refrigerate at least 3 days before serving. - 28.036
Japanese Style Noodle Soup
If you're using the dried mushrooms, reconstitute them by soaking them in warm water for 30 minutes.
Sliver the mushrooms, discarding the tough stems.
Combine the mushrooms, clam juice, 3 cups of the water, the bok choy, wine, soy sauce, and salt in a large... - 40.9692
Japanese Noodle Salad
1) Boil the noodles and drain them.
2) Wash with cold water.
3) Over the noodles, pour Â½ of the sauce mixture (made by mixing together all the ingredients for the sauce).
4) Mix the noodles and the sauce mixture and arrange in a bowl or on a serving... - 44.1159
Japanese Vegetable Pancakes
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, egg yolks and milk.
2. Use a wire whisk to beat into a smooth batter.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In a small grease free bowl, whisk the whites to soft peaks.
5. Fold into the batter.
6.... - 48.164
Spam Pork Tsukune (japanese Teriyaki Meatballs)
Tsukune are Japanese meatballs. We use minced chicken, pork, or fish to make Tsukune and it can be fried or grilled. Cooked with salty sweet sauce and yolk for dipping is a popular Izakaya style. I arranged it with SPAM and a hint of ginger!
It's a perfect... - 99.2638
Testy Marinated Japanese Beef
1) Cut the beef into thin slices.
2) Arrange on paper towels and drizzle with the cornstarch.
3) In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, sake, and sugar.
4) Now add the meat and stir to mix well.
5) Cover with lid and allow to stand for 20... - 44.0122
Japanese Chicken, Carrots, And Parsnips
Place chicken and soy sauce in pie plate, mix to coat and marinate 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Put chicken with sauce in top of double boiler.
Add carrots and parsnips.
Cover with ginger.
Mix together oil, vinegar, and sugar; drizzle over chicken and... - 34.5964
Eggplant Japanese Style
Eggplant Japanese Style tastes grate and is really easy to make. The sesame seeds and Japanese ingredients add up the flavor of Eggplant Japanese Style. Try this Eggplant Japanese Style recipe at home and surprise your guests. - 38.7558
Japanese Zucchini Fritters
1. In a bowl, combine eggs, salt and monosodium glutamate to prepare a batter.
2. In a non-stick frying pan, heat oil for frying.
3. Dredge zucchini slices with flour; shake off excess.
4. Quickly dip into egg mixture and place in the... - 46.8668
Japanese Steamed Fish
1. In a small glass bowl, place the sesame seeds and the 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
2. Place the bowl in the microwave and cook on High for 1 or 2 minutes, stirring 3 times.
3. Stop cooking when the sesame seeds are golden brown, and keep... - 44.3413
Spinach Japanese Style
Spinach Japanese Style tastes great and is an easy to make recipe. Spinach Japanese Style tastes better with sesame seeds and must be tried at home. - 41.3026
Japanese Chicken Yakitori
For marinade: Combine all ingredients in saucepan.
Simmer for 1 minute; cool.
Alternately thread chicken and green onions onto wooden skewers.
Prepare hibachi or barbecue, or preheat broiler.
Dip skewers into marinade, coating well.
Cook for 3 to 4 inches... - 39.3446
Japanese Vegetable Salad With Toasted Sesame Seed Dressing
1. In a large salad serving bowl, combine all the prepared and cut salads, vegetables, and, seafood if using.
2. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate until serving time or prepare the vegetables as close to the serving time to keep them... - 47.1559
Japanese Style Chicken Skewers
Cut breasts through white cartilage at V of neck.
Using both hands, grasp the small bones on either side.
Bend each side back, pushing up with fingers to snap out breastbone.
To split breast, cut in two lengthwise pieces.
Working out from center, pound each... - 44.7448
Natto Gohan - Traditional Japanese Breakfast
This particular Japanese style breakfast is one of the simplest to make. In fact, I make this whenever I need a quick snack. This is natto gohan.
Natto is fermented soybeans which, like miso, are rich in protein. They are, however, an acquired taste since... - 120.738
Japanese Beef Teriyaki With Sticky Rice
1. In a shallow dish or bowl, put together all the marinade ingredients and mix well.
2. Add in the steaks and rub with the marinade.
3. Let the steaks marinate at room temperature for 1-2 hours or refrigerate overnight; occasionally turn the... - 49.9218
Japanese Style Chargrilled Flounder
1. Rinse the fish and pat them dry on absorbent kitchen paper. Cut a few slashes into both sides of each fish.
2. Mix together the soy sauce, sake or wine, oil, lemon juice, sugar, ginger and garlic in a large, shallow dish.
3. Place the fish in the marinade... - 39.3014
Wasabi And Panko Crust Pork With Gingered Soy Sauce
Place panko in a shallow dish.
Place egg white in another shallow dish.
Dip pork in egg white, and dredge in panko.
Heat peanut oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add pork.
Cook 4 minutes on each side or... - 43.1482
Japanese-style Stir Fried Mozuku
This noodle like seaweed stir fry goes great with white rice, and is usually eaten with rice vinegar as a starter or palate refresher. This recipe is made with simple five ingredients. You can cook mozuku with leftover ingredients in your fridge! Bacon adds... - 97.4492
Japanese Pumpkin Squab
Join Chef Matt Levin as he makes Japanese pumpkin squab with a rich vegetable and wine sauce. Take a look at this impressive video that shares a fabulous recipe with useful tips and wonderful techniques. Try out and enjoy this recipe on a special occasion... - 98.1297
Japanese Kimchi Nabe
The cold wintry months are here and your feet and toes aren`t happy. Your stomach keeps screaming every hour. It the best time for a hot and spicy soup. Watch this video to learn how to make Japanese-Korean nabe. This hotpot is perfect for a family dinner or... - 130.733
Japanese Sweet Potato
All you need to prepare a moist, aromatic and delicious Japanese sweet Potato Dessert is to watch this video. The chef demonstrates how to make this traditional Japanese dessert in an absolute authentic style. Don't give it a miss, watch this video now. - 142.734
Japanese Bento Lunch Box
Wondering what this Japanese Bento Lunch Box is?? It is a unique concept of providing a well balanced diet. This concept has gained popularity everywhere, specially among the students and office going people who carry lunch boxes with them. Bento Lunch Box is... - 149.368
Japanese Fruit Cream Anmitsu
Japanese Fruit Cream Anmitsu is a wonderful dessert specially for people who love fruits. The great blend of fruits and kuromitsu sauce is simply delicious. Watch the video now and serve this amazing dessert for your next get-together. - 144.501
Chicken Teriyaki With Dry White Wine
Marinate chicken 1 hour in a mixture of all other ingredients.
Remove chicken from marinade, place in shallow baking dish, and bake uncovered in slow oven (325Â°) 1 hour or until fork-tender, basting with marinade 2 or 3 times while cooking.
Serve on a hot... - 26.5593
Teriyaki Chicken Medley
Preheat oven to 400 °F.
Grease 2-quart oblong baking dish.
Press rice onto bottom of prepared dish.
Combine chicken, 2/3 cup French Fried Onions, bell pepper strips, gravy and teriyaki sauce in large bowl; mix well.
Pour mixture over rice layer.
Cover; bake... - 34.4082
Tempura Dipping Sauce
Heat vegetable oil In a small saucepan. Add garlic, onion and ginger. Saute until onion is soft.
In a small bowl, stir ketchup, miso and black pepper together until smooth. Add to saucepan. Stir in 1/4 to 1/2 cup water for desired consistency. Bring to a... - 31.1693
Shrimps Tempura With Coconut Cream Sauce
Here the chef has prepared Japanese shrimps tempura that is an excellent appetizer with a fantastic taste. This delicious recipe is worth trying for a family get together or on any other special occasion. Serve this shrimps tempura with coconut cream sauce... - 111.453
Japanese Sansai Toba is one of the best complete meals and comfort food for the wintry months. In fact this veggie noodle soup is not only comforting, its very healthy and is perfect for the frugal chef. Watch this video for the details and stir it up tonight... - 118.966
Teriyaki Chicken Wings
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Lay chicken wings in a single layer in a large cake pan.
Sprinkle chicken with garlic powder.
Brown in oven for 10 minutes.
Drain the fat.
Turn the wings and sprinkle with more garlic powder.
Drain fat again.
In a medium bowl, mix... - 34.3148
1. Slice the carrot, daikon radish into moon shaped pieces.
2. Remove the excess oil from aburaage with the help of a paper towel and cut into ½ inch slices.
3. Separate the maitake and shimeji mushrooms with the help of your fingers.
4. Cut... - 101.389
1. Mix yolk of egg with sugar, salt, mustard and pepper.
2. Cream well.
3. Add salad oil drop by drop. Keep beating vigorously with a wooden spoon all the time.
4. As sauce gets thicker moisten slightly with vinegar.
5. Keep adding salad oil and keep... - 39.1401
Place chicken pieces, skin side up, in 12- x 8-inch baking dish.
Blend all ingredients in small bowl.
Stir to dissolve sugar.
Pour over chicken.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Marinate 1 to 2 hours at room temperature, turning chicken pieces once.
Cover with... - 35.6482
Tempura Sauce Using Bonito Flakes
1. In a saucepan, bring the water to a boil and add the bonito flakes. Cook three minutes and strain. This stock is known as dashi.
2. Combine the dashi with the soy sauce and mirin. Pour a little of the sauce into individual serving bowls and let guests add... - 25.2149
Cheese And Rice Souffle With Shrimp Sauce
About 1 hour before serving: Grease 1 1/2-quart souffle dish.
In saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth.
Slowly stir in milk and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add cheese; cook, stirring constantly, until cheese melts.
Preheat oven to... - 46.0515
Stir Fried Pork And Cabbage In Spicy Miso And Sake Sauce
Stir-fried boneless pork and fresh crisp cabbage with a spicy-sweet miso-sake-ketchup sauce when served over rice makes a makes a stirring combination. 'It's a quick-fix dish when unexpected company arrives or when you just don’t feel like cooking on those... - 96.6722
Prawn Noodles With Sesame Sauce
1. In a large pot, prepare plenty of salt water and cook egg noodles for about 5-6 minutes until just tender.
2. Drain water and rinse noodle with hot water.
3. Drain through sieve and let the water drain thoroughly.
4. In a cup, blend corn... - 46.408
Spiced Shrimp In Pumpkin Seed Sauce
In a saucepan, place the shrimp, enough water to cover them, and the salt, peppercorns and bayleaf.
Simmer about 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Remove shrimp, let cool, then shell and devein.
In a skillet, toast the seeds until they start to pop.
Add... - 45.3509
Trim fat from meat; save big pieces to render out for drippings.
Using a very sharp knife, cut meat across grain in slices 1/8 to 1/16 inch thick.
Cut white onions into eighths; slice green onions lengthwise, then cut crosswise in 1 1/2 -inch strips; seed... - 42.1838
Teriyaki Steak Strips
Have your meat man remove the membrane, but don't have the meat scored in a mechanical ten-derizer.
Cut meat into 1-inch-wide strips, diagonally, from top to bottom.
Marinate in refrigerator overnight in a marinade made by combining consomme, soy, salt, green... - 33.0579
I love Japanese food. It can be delicate or hearty, intricate or plain, sophisticated or everyday. Often people think Japanese food is hard to make. In fact, many popular Japanese dishes are fairly easy for the home cook. Teriyaki, tonkatsu and tempura all... - 0
1)Cook noodles in boiling water and cool.
2)Make strips of the boneless chicken.
4)In a frying pan, heat oil. Add in chicken strips and sesame and stri fry for 15 to 20 minutes over reduced heat.
5)Now add in soya sauce and ajenomoto.... - 42.9456
Sweet Teriyaki Chicken
As my first post on this forum, I would like to share with you all a recipe that is very quick and easy to make (plus my boyfriend really liked it!!).
I use this as a topping for pizza, but it can also be eaten by itself too Roll Eyes - 39.4092
Mochi Cakes With Sweet Soy Powder
1) Add salt to the soy powder and mix well.
2) On a wire mesh over the stove or in a toaster, toast the mochi cakes for about 6-7 min or until they are puffed.
3) Submerge the cakes in boiling water for a while to... - 35.183
Deep-fried Wasabi Sea Scallops With Wakame Salad
A classic appetizer from Japan, this is ideal for summer meals. The chef takes you on a culinary journey to the land of wasabi and shows how to whip up a nice appetizer using scallops. - 125.783
Teriyaki Chicken Wings
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cut the chicken wings in halves, arrange the wings in a plastic sealable bags.
3) In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, wine, sugar, ginger and garlic.
4) Pour the marinade in the plastic bag, and seal.
5) Shake... - 41.65
Teriyaki Beef And Bacon
1) Take a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish and place bacon on metal rack in it.
2) Cook the bacon in microwave for 2 minutes on High.
3) Figure beef into 4 patties.
4) In 2 slices of bacon, wrap each patty and keep them in a shallow dish after fastening them... - 42.1961
1. In a large work bowl, combine all marinade ingredients and whisk with a fork to blend well.
2. Add the chicken thighs to the marinade and toss to coat evenly.
3. Allow the chicken to marinate for a minimum of 2 hours at room temperature or... - 46.1297
Attention all the weight watchers!! Here's the traditional Gyudon recipe with a twist. The recipe has been modified to make it healthier and low on fat content. Watch the video now and avoid those extra calories. - 142.557
Delicious Sesame Dressing
A few salads have garnered quite a bad rep for using creamy, high-calorie dressings, bad enough to derail your diet plans. However, with versatile and virtuous dressings like the one made from sesame, you can turn your salad into a hearty, delicious,... - 95.1712
Sweet Sour Links
Cut hot dogs into thirds or fourths and set aside.
Place all other ingredients in a saucepan and bring to boil.
Put in hot dogs and boil for three minutes or until dogs become plump.
Garnish with pieces of pineapple. - 34.2952
Beef Teriyaki Kabobs
These Beef Teriyaki Kabobs taste inbcredible ! Try these fruity meat kabobs marinated in wine and honey for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Beef Teriyaki Kabobs are welcome ! - 37.9894
1. In a small saucepan, bring together soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, flour, wine and mustard to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes Allow to cool.
2. In this liquid marinate fillets for 15 minutes, brush pineapple with the marinade and place... - 38.4229
Grilled Honey Teriyaki Bbq Chicken
Another family favorite! This grilled honey teriyaki bbq chicken is pretty darn tasty! The chicken grills up so moist, tender and full of flavor from that tangy sauce. - 120.833
Classic Chicken Teriyaki
1. Preheat the oven to 325°.
2. Marinate the chicken for about an hour along with other ingredients.
3. Take out the chicken from marinade, and arrange it in shallow baking dish and bake uncovered for an hour. Baste with marinade at... - 33.5976
1) Into a medium bowl, add in the soy sauce, vinegar, oil, red pepper flakes, ginger and garlic paste and salt
2) Microware the mixture for 30 seconds
3) Take out from the microwave and ensure the sugar is dissolved
4) Add in the mushrooms and green... - 44.7785
1. To make marinade, combine teriyaki sauce, honey, sherry, ginger and garlic.
2. Place fish fillets in a single layer in a shallow dish. Pour marinade over fish. Cover and marinate for 1 hour.
3. Place sesame seeds in a frying pan and cook over medium heat... - 33.261
Learn How To Make Spicy Teriyaki Mini - Burgers In 7 Steps
What's a backyard bash without yummy snacks and burgers? You don't have to toil hard to prepare one. Chef Bhal Dave teaches you how to make spicy teriyaki mini-burgers in 7 easy steps. Just gather your pots and pans and get hold of the ingredients to get... - 86.5679
Summer Somen Noodles
1. Trim the caps of the okra and remove the firmer skin between the cap and pod.
2. Scrub the okra with salt and boil in hot water for about 30 seconds.
3. Remove the okra and dip into ice water. Remove the excess water with paper... - 106.983
Tonkatsu is a very popular Japanese snack. This video teaches the simplest way of making the dish with the best ingredients. - 86.3436
Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In abowl, combine the chicken, egg white, teriyaki sauce, onion, pepper and mustard.
3 Mix well and shape into 4 patties.
4 Place the patties on the grill and... - 44.0666
One of the most popular Japanese dishes. The tasty ginger and rice wine marinade can be used for meat or fish. This recipe can also be made on the grill using the marinade as a basting sauce. - 34.4252
Stove Top Sushi Rice
1. Place a pot on heat, add unwashed rice, and water in it.
2. Bring it to boil over high heat. Do not put the lid on.
3. Reduce the heat and allow it to simmer for 20 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed by the rice.
4. In a large bowl, put... - 114.608
Tempura is a famous Japanese recipe. Tempura gets its taste from deep fry Seafood served with vegetable and flavored with lemon. Tempura is inspired by many chefs around the world. - 46.3357
1. Soak noodles in a bowl of very hot tap water to cover 30 minutes. In a small dish, combine broth, soy sauce, mirin, and ginger.
2. In a large frying pan, heat oil. Add onion and cook over medium heat, until just softened, about 4 minutes. Arrange layers... - 32.8607
Combine marinade ingredients in small mixing bowl; whisk until blended.
Arrange fish steaks in a shallow dish; add marinade to cover.
Cover; marinate 30 to 60 minutes.
Drain; reserving marinade.
Preheat oven to Broil.
Arrange fish steaks on broiler pan.
Brush... - 39.2597
Marinated Mulukhiyah (jew's Mallow) And Natto
Perfect dish to support your health and beauty. Natto is a vegan source of high-quality protein. Mulukhiyah contains 8 times as much calcium as spinach, and of course rich in vitamins.
I am sorry if you don't like this gooey texture, but believe me! It is... - 101.04
Attention all the Sushi lovers!! If you haven't tried your hand at preparing this dish at home then here's your opportunity. Watch this step by step video and learn to prepare the Classic Inarizushi a form of Japanese Sushi. Watch the chef churn out this... - 125.145
Minced Meat And Lettuce Fried Rice
Today, fried rice recipes from home Nagasawa son's favorite dish, the push Ground beef, lettuce and fried rice recipesto introduce. There are many how to make fried rice, has his way back from leave after a few fried eggs. I finished the most moist and the... - 88.6057
Chicken And Vegetable Tempura
1.In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and sugar. Whisk in 1 tablespoon oil, eggs, and beer until smooth. Batter will be thin. 2. Heat about 3 inches of oil in a deep-fryer or wok to 365Â°F. Dip chicken pieces and vegetables in batter... - 31.7072
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Place the fish steaks in a deep dish.
3) In a small bowl, mix together wine, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, oregano and pepper.
4) Pour the dressing over the steaks to coat well.
5) Cover the dish and allow the... - 37.9842
Low Carb Hot And Spicy Tuna Sushi Rolls
1. In a bowl add the cauliflower, cayenne, salt, ginger powder and cream cheese.
2. Mix until the ingredients are well incorporated and sticky.
3. On a bamboo mat, place 1 nori sheet.
4. Place 3 tablespoon of the sticky mixture and spread until a... - 110.564
In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, flour, wine and mustard.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
Allow to cool.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Place fillets in a nonmetal pan and add marinade.
Cover and... - 39.9881
Oriental Hiyashi Chuka Noodles
Looking for some great summer cooking ideas?? An absolute summer delight , this Oriental Hiyashi Chuka Noodles is specially served during the summer season. This dish can be served along with two different kind of sauce. Learn this delicacy right here. - 144.601
Pork And Pickled Plums Takikomi Gohan
Very healthy, tasty, savory, and superb nourishing Takikomi Gohan using pork and Umeboshi (pickled plums).
Takikomi Gohan (炊き込みご飯) is a Japanese seasoned rice dish cooked with meats or fish and vegetables. You can use a rice cooker to make this... - 108.512
Yaki Gyoza Oriental Style
Looking for a side dish recipe for your Japanese spread? Your search ends right here. Watch this video now and surprise your guests with these delectable Japanese Pan Fried Dumplings. That’s not all, the video also has an added Gyoza sauce recipe that you... - 146.883
Geek Week: Jabba The Hutt's Spicy Tuna Rolls
1. Prepare a sushi mat by lining it with plastic wrap.
2. Prepare a bowl of water.
3. In a bowl combine mayonnaise and sriracha, stir to mix.
4. Mix this mayonnaise mixture with the tuna, set aside.
5. Place the nori sheet on a worktop,... - 0
Are you looking for a great stew recipe?? This video demonstrates a step by step procedure of preparing this innovative Japanese beef and vegetable stew called Nikujaga. The chef uses some authentic Japanese flavors to enhance the taste. Watch the video now... - 145.605
Prawns With Sushi Ginger
1) Clean the prawns.
2) Take a heavy bottomed frying pan or wok and heat oil in it.
3) Add prawns to the pan and cook for about 2 minutes.
4) Now, put vegetables and stir to mix. Cover the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5) Add the... - 40.442
Omurice, is a contemporary Japanese dish. It is a popular dish both commonly cooked at home and can be found at many restaurants in Japan. It is very tasty and you will surely enjoy this dish. - 107.718
Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
1) In a shallow glass baking dish, place the chicken breasts.
2) Use a blender or food processor fitted with a steel blade, to combine the remaining ingredients into a smooth puree.
3) Pour this mixture over the chicken breasts to evenly coat.... - 37.6846
Summer Special Okinawa Stir Fry With Bitter Melon
Are you on a lookout for some great summer delicacies? Okinawa Stir Fry with Bitter Melon is a bliss during summers. The dish consists of egg, tofu, onion and pork cooked in miso flavor. Watch the chef churn out this great blend of flavors and you can easily... - 144.517
Traditional Tai Chazuke
If fish is a regular feature in your menu then this video is a must watch for you. Watch the chef prepare the Traditional Tai Chazuke which is a Japanese delicacy. Treat your family to this sumptuous dish and grab some compliments. - 142.248
This complete meal has a pork cutlet, steamed rice and gravy made in under 25 minutes. Take a look at the quickest way to make a complete Japanese meal - 95.6873