- » Easy Japanese Tempura
Easy Japanese Tempura Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy japanese tempura recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy japanese tempura recipes.
Wash and dry shrimp and vegetables well.
Slice or cut vegetables into strips, if necessary.
Fill skillet half full with salad oil; heat to 360Â° to 365Â°.
To make batter combine flour, next 4 ingredients, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; beat just till moistened (a... - 42.0776
Easy Lacy Shrimp Tempura
1. Prepare the shrimps first; shell them leaving the tails on.
2. Lengthwise cut the back, remove vein and flatten to look like a butterfly.
3. Lightly slash underside diagonally to prevent curling.
4. Dredge the shrimps in 3/4 cup of flour.
5.... - 45.2316
Halloween Special Shrimp Tempura Udon
Shrimp Tempura Udon is a famous Japanese dish. You can make this delicious dish for Halloween or even for a party. It serves great as an appetizer. - 112.533
Wash and dry shrimp and vegetables well.
Slice or cut vegetables into strips, if necessary.
Fill skillet 1/2 fuu witn salad oil; heat to 360Â° to 365Â°.
To make batter combine flour, next 4 ingredients, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; beat just till moistened a... - 35.1803
Shrimps Tempura With Coconut Cream Sauce
Here the chef has prepared Japanese shrimps tempura that is an excellent appetizer with a fantastic taste. This delicious recipe is worth trying for a family get together or on any other special occasion. Serve this shrimps tempura with coconut cream sauce... - 114.677
Japanese Shiso Tempuras
Tempuras are quintessential Japanese snacks that make for yummy hors d'oeuvres. In this video, Sarah tells you how to make crispy shiso tempuras that aren't just palatable, but also quick and easy to make. Go ahead and fry some tantalizing shiso tempuras and... - 93.4092
Japanese Style Tempuras
If you love Japanese food but are averse to those raw fish dishes, then tempura could be your bet. Chef Bhal Dave tells you how to prepare crispy tempuras at home using the freshest vegetables and seafoods. Surprisingly wholesome and easy to make, these... - 72.8426
Shell and clean shrimp leaving tails on.
Split shrimp through back, cutting almost through; open to butterfly shape.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Beat egg with water.
Blend both together for batter.
Heat oil to 375°F., dip shrimp through batter holding... - 36.3206
Turkey Tempura Sushi Rolls
Why go out and buy expensive sushi when you can make it right at home? This video prepares a simple sushi dish from turkey and special seasoning. Sushi, a humble but beloved dish, when made to perfection gives an absolute awesome taste, just as you want it to... - 141.917
Tempura is a famous Japanese recipe. Tempura gets its taste from deep fry Seafood served with vegetable and flavored with lemon. Tempura is inspired by many chefs around the world. - 44.591
Tempura Crab Sticks
1. Place a frying pan on oven and heat oil in it. Drop a little tempura batter in oil, and check if heated.
2. With the help of chopstick, dip crab stick in batter, coat evenly, and drop it in heated oil. Do not over crowd the pan.
3. Cook for about a... - 103.589
Shrimp Tempura Rolls
1. Prepare shrimp tempura. Remove tails from shrimp, leaving out two to lay on the edge of sushi base.
2. Prepare sushi rice base.
3. On the middle of sushi base, line shrimp tempura.
4. Sprinkle unagi sauce on it.
5. Roll bamboo mat... - 111.441
How To Make Tempura Soba
1. In a saucepan, boil water and add bonito powder to it.
2. Add soy sauce and mirin. Let it boil.
3. In another sauce pan, boil salt water and boil noodle.
4. Once the noodle is boiled enough drain it.
5. On a plate, put flour and coat shrimps and... - 0
1. Slice egg plant, potato, and kabocha in an angle as shown in the video.
2. Trim, and discard mushroom stem. Put mushroom top in a bowl and set aside.
3. Put ice cubes in water.
4. In a ceramic bowl, pour ice cold water, and drop... - 113.756
1. Place a ceramic bowl in refrigerator.
2. Put ice cubes in the cup of cold water.
3. Take the ceramic bowl out of the refrigerator, and pour the cold water in it.
4. Throw tempura batter mix, and stir until smooth. Pop it in... - 117.379
How To Make Sushi - Tempura Sea Chicken Rolls
1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. Lay cucumber and crab sticks on the nori facing side of sushi base.
3. Spread tuna salad on top.
4. Grab the bamboo mat, and roll as shown in the video. Roll firmly, but be gentle.
5. Once done,... - 0
Vegetable Tempura has a Blistering taste.The Eggs and Flour gives the Vegetable Tempura Wonderful taste. - 24.4281
1. Take a bowl and mix in all the ingredients and let it stand for ten minutes
2. Mix well again before serving
3. Serve with Japanese butterfly shrimp or tempura - 33.6279
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients and let it boil.
2) Serve as required.
Both Dashinomoto and Shoyo are readily available in any speciality food center. - 30.929
Fried Vegetable Tempura
Want to learn to a yummy appetizer recipe that is a Japanese classic? Relax, it isn't difficult and would not require you to slave in the kitchen for hours. Watch the video to know more! - 89.8157
Tempura Batter For Crispy Seafood Fries
The secret to the ultimate crispy seafood fries is now revealed! Watch this video to discover the real secret behind the crispy seafood fries made using the Japanese tempura batter, which requires only a few simple ingredients and some whisking and mixing.... - 101.756
Tempura Dipping Sauce
Heat vegetable oil In a small saucepan. Add garlic, onion and ginger. Saute until onion is soft.
In a small bowl, stir ketchup, miso and black pepper together until smooth. Add to saucepan. Stir in 1/4 to 1/2 cup water for desired consistency. Bring to a... - 29.3456
Tori Tempura With Teri Yaki Sauce
1)Make small pieces of the chicken.
2)Make 2 inch pieces of ladies finger.
3)Marinate chicken pieces in sesame oil, sesame and salt for 2 to 3 hrs.
4)Thread chicken and ladies finger alternately on sticks.
5)Grill on heated grill plate for 15 to 20... - 37.7316
1) In a mixing bowl, combine together the fish stock or clam juice, soy sauce, sake, and sugar.
2) Divide in 6 small ramekins.
3) Just before serving place a little radish and ginger in each ramekin. - 33.3538
Shrimp Vegetable Tempura
Mix flour, cornstarch, sugar, salt and baking powder and add milk slowly, to prevent lumps.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well to coat completely.
Drop by tablespoons into hot oil and cook until slightly brown. - 32.3018
Shrimp Tempura Batter
1) Butterfly shrimp, keeping tails on.
2) Combine together ingredients for batter and keep aside for 10 minutes.
3) In cornstarch, dip shrimp first and then in batter.
4) Fry the coated shrimp in 1/2" hot oil.
5) More batter can be... - 41.3888
1. Peel the shrimp, leaving the tail intact, wipe it with a damp cloth and slit halfway down to make a cavity; press the sides out like a butterfly
2. In a mixing bowl, sift flour and salt, add beaten eggs and a cup of hot milk to make a thin batter
3.... - 33.784
Tempura Platter With Daikon Salad
When you are in mood for some tasty fries, then this tempura platter can satisfy your appetite. You get a variety of tempura, in this platter, including vegetables and seafood. Follow the chef to recreate this special dish by yourself. This can be a great... - 111.823
Chicken And Vegetable Tempura
1.In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and sugar. Whisk in 1 tablespoon oil, eggs, and beer until smooth. Batter will be thin. 2. Heat about 3 inches of oil in a deep-fryer or wok to 365Â°F. Dip chicken pieces and vegetables in batter... - 29.8496
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs with ice water until light.
Sift in flour and baking powder.
Whisk the mixture, adding enough water to make a thin batter.
Set aside for 3 minutes.
In wok or heavy skillet, heat oil to 375°F.
Piece by piece, dip vegetables first... - 39.3469
Avocado Tempura With Coriander And Lime
1. Into a large bowl, sift the flour, cornstarch and 1 teaspoon of the salt. Form a well in the center and pour in the ice water all at once. Whisk briskly to form a smooth batter.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.... - 35.2946
How about a crunchy delight as a snack? Nothing as crunchier as the prawn tempura. Though it’s a Japanese recipe the Filipinos love to inculcate other cuisines to their palate as well. See this video to make this delightful prawns tempura! - 70.2454
Combine all batter ingredients and set aside for 1/2 hour to thicken.
Thinly slice your choice of vegetables or cut into bite-sized pieces, leaving mushrooms, squash blossoms, tiger lilies and parsley sprigs whole. Pat vegetables dry, then dip into batter and... - 31.2537
1) In a deep saucepan, heat about 3 inches oil to 350 °F for deep frying.
2) Dredge the fish and vegetable pieces in the tempura batter, drain, then coat lightly with the crushed potato chips.
3) Deep fry the fish and vegetables in batches for about... - 33.2288
Select well-chilled vegetables, such as carrot, onion, cauliflower, parsnips, broccoli, and green pepper.
Thoroughly scrub vegetables and cut into long sticks, flowerets, or rings.
Mix flours and salt together in a medium-sized bowl.
Pour in egg and water... - 37.6168
Tempura Udon With Soup
1)Cook the noodles in boiling water. Strain and keep aside.
2)Make slices of ladies finger, sweet potato, brinjal and capsicum.
3)In a bowl, mix together egg, sweet potato and water. Beat to make a fine paste.
4)In a small pan, heat... - 48.2831
Tempura Fried Seafood
1) In a mixing bowl sift the flour 3 times.
2) In a cup beat together eggs and water.
3) Gradually add to the flour, stirring lightly from bottom with spoon or chopsticks.
4) Don-€™t over stir as the flour should be visible on... - 44.9631
Thaw fish and scallops, if frozen.
Prepare the sauces; set aside.
Cut broccoli into bite-size pieces.
Cut beans into 2-inch lengths.
Slice sweet potato 1/2 inch thick.
Cut onion into slices and separate into rings.
Halve large mushrooms and scallops.
Cut fish... - 41.6652
Tempura Onion Rings
1) In a brown paper bag, put 1 cup of cornstarch.
2) Place the onion slices inside and thoroughly shake to coat.
3) In a large baking sheet, transfer the coated onion rings.
4) In a large bowl, combine remaining 1/2 cup cornstarch, flour and 1... - 43.6696
1. Insert the small blade of a pair of scissors under the shell of each raw shrimp. Starting at the head portion, cut down to, but not through, the last tail segment.
2. Peel the shrimp, leaving the tail segment intact. Cut off the lower half of the tails.... - 43.4902
Glazed Tuna With Tempura Courgettes And Lemon Aioli
1. To make the glazed courgettes, in a saucepan, heat the soy sauce and caster sugar until reduced by half. Stir in the lemon juice and coriander.
2. In a frying pan or skillet, heat the oil and fry the courgettes for 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown.... - 43.7178
1. Drop shrimp into boiling, salted water to cover and bring back to boiling.
2. Reduce heat simmer, covered, 5 minutes, then drain and let it cool.
3. Cook lobster tails as the label directs, drain and cool.
4. With scissors cut shell away from meat... - 45.2725
1. Prepare seafood first.
Shrimp: Shell and devein, but leave tail and shell segment closest to tail intact. Diagonally cut off a portion of tail and force out moisture with edge of knife. Make 4 or 5 deep crosswise cuts in belly and gently... - 45.3932
1. In a large mixing bowl, sift corn flour, and plain flour.
2. Add baking powder and baking soda to it.
3. Throw salt and lightly beaten egg.
4. Add water and ice cubes in it. Stir to incorporate. Do not over mix.
5. In a frying pan, heat oil. Dip... - 101.7
There is no better way to include all your favorite vegetables in a single dish than to prepare this authentic Japanese Tendon. Watch the chef churn out this delicacy using vegetables and seafood. Surprise your family with this Delicious Tendon today. - 145.054
Combine all ingredients, and bring to a boil.
Pour into individual sauce dishes as dip for each person's shrimp.
Note: Raw harusame noodles are thin transparent noodles made of soybean powder.
When cooked they resemble shredded coconut and are available in... - 25.7079
Italian Tempura - Cooking In Manhattan With Serena
Tempura is not just a Japanese prerogative. Italians love to fry their food and they want the batter to be light and crunchy. This recipe is the best for a light and tasty tempura that you can use for vegetables and seafood. I used Acqua Ferrarelle, the real... - 105.315
Foods To Serve With Tempura
Hot cooked seasoned rice grated Japanese radish or 2/3 grated red radishes and 1/3 grated turnip grated fresh ginger root Lemon wedges - 12.2698
Rice Flour Tempura Batter
Beat eggs until frothy.
Sift rice flour with salt and baking powder and add to eggs alternately with beer.
Use for Japanese Butterfly Shrimp or for coating bite-size chunks of cucumber, carrot, cauliflower, and zucchini or parsley fluffs to be fried in deep... - 25.0942
Tempura Sauce Using Bonito Flakes
1. In a saucepan, bring the water to a boil and add the bonito flakes. Cook three minutes and strain. This stock is known as dashi.
2. Combine the dashi with the soy sauce and mirin. Pour a little of the sauce into individual serving bowls and let guests add... - 23.5976
1)Peel brinjal but make sure to retain some part of the skin on.
2)Cut brinjal into pieces of ¼ inches.
3)Wash the cut pieces of brinjal and fry it.
4)Thread 3 pieces of Ginan each on 6 tooth picks.
5)In a bowl, prepare batter by adding egg yolk,... - 46.1711
Japanese Nabeyaki Udon Noodles
Preparing an Oriental spread for the weekend?? This recipe is a must include. Watch this video and learn the step by step procedure to prepare this Japanese Nabeyaki Udon Noodles. Your guests will certainly call you back to take the recipe. - 146.52
I love Japanese food. It can be delicate or hearty, intricate or plain, sophisticated or everyday. Often people think Japanese food is hard to make. In fact, many popular Japanese dishes are fairly easy for the home cook. Teriyaki, tonkatsu and tempura all... - 0
Here is another type of pancake for pancake lovers! Okonomiyaki is a Japanese pancake. The toppings of this pancake varies as per the region and people who make it. This partiuclar recipe uses a topping of Okonomiyaki sauce, mayonnaise and bonito flakes. - 97.6676
Takoyaki is a very popular dish in Japan. Take a look at this simple step by step instructional video on how to make this classic dish the right way - 122.046
Deep Fried Tofu
Deep fried tofu is called age-dashi-dofu in Japan. Deep fried tofu is usually served with Tempura Sauce.
Agedashi tofu (or agedashi dofu), often shortened to age tofu or age dofu) is a japanese way to serve hot tofu. Silken (kinugoshi) firm tofu, cut into... - 99.7317
1.On a sushi mat lined with plastic wrap, pat down the rice.
2.Top with the nori sheet.
3.A little into the nori sheet, place cucumber sticks and crab.
4.Place the avocado slices and eel too alongside.
5.Now start rolling from the end taking care to... - 115.318
Dragon Roll Sushi
1. Cut unagi into slices as shown in the video.
2. Cut avocado and cucumber as shown in the video.
3. Squeeze lime juice on avocado to keep it fresh, and prevent it from browning. Set aside.
4. Prepare sushi base with cooked rice and nori... - 111.479
Oriental Hot Kakiage Soba
Looking for something to prepare on a cold winter night? You have .hit the correct page because this video has just the correct recipe. This traditional Japanese soup with noodles and vegetable immersed in it make for a great dish. Watch the video now and... - 147.045
This is an orange twist to a traditional Japanese Ponzu Sauce. This sauce works great with most white fish sashimi and also adds a refreshing twist to tempura items. - 29.0565
Tentsuyu Sauce has a Awesome taste.The Sugar and Wine gives the Tentsuyu Sauce one of its kind taste. - 29.816
Sushi Egg Rolls
1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. Prepare egg wrap like an omelet.
3. On sushi rice base, lay shrimp tempura, cucumber, and cream cheese.
4. Drizzle unagi sauce on it.
5. Hold the bamboo mat, and roll to cover everything, as shown in the... - 105.377
Takoyaki Cake Pops
Takoyaki is a popular Japanese dumpling made of batter, diced octopus, tenkasu (tempura scraps), beni shoga (red pickled ginger), and aonegi (green onion), topped with okonomiyaki sauce, mayonnaise, aonori (green laver), and katsuobushi (bonito flakes). This... - 110.837
Filipino Battered Prawns
Want a mouth watering seafood recipe? Try making Filipino Battered Prawns, these deep fried battered shrimps will make you hungry. It would have been an easy to make recipe if the ingredient quantities were mentioned. Nevertheless, you can try making it by... - 97.1288