- » Easy Japanese Cake
Easy Japanese Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy japanese cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy japanese cake recipes.
Noodles With Japanese Fish Cake
1. Cut fish cake, carrot, and leek into thin juliennes. Keep separately.
2. Snap the tips of the snow peas.
3. Shred the Bok Choy finely after discarding the wilted leaves.
4. To make the dipping sauce in a small saucepan, combine the... - 44.5542
Matcha Mochi Cakes
These are some tasty green tea cakes that make a delicious snack or dessert. They are moist and chewy with a slightly crispy exterior and not to overly sweet like regular cupcakes. Try them for yourself. You won't be disappointed. - 0
Japanese Hot Cake
The expression "flat as a pancake" is unjust. These Japanese pancakes are lofty and proud. These Japanese hotto keh-ki (hot cake) are clinically cylindrical and fat as fat can be. Watch the video to learn how to make gorgeous and fluffy Hot Cakes. Not... - 133.074
Japanese Fruit Cake Filling
Japanese Fruitcake Filling is used to make different kind of dessert and cake. Japanese Fruitcake Filling gets its taste from coconut mixed with cornstarch and crushed pineapples. - 22.6267
Japanese Sponge Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Lightly grease an 8 x 8-inch brownie pan or 9 x 12-inch loaf pan and dust lightly with flour.
3) In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs until light, add the sugar and honey.
4) Beat until the mixture is thick... - 39.7271
Japanese Style Mochi Sweet Rice Cake
Add an oriental kick to your dessert with this luscious Japanese cake. The glutinous mochi sweet rice cake often comes stuffed with sweet, flavorful filling. Try replicating this dish at home as prepared by Anna Kim and we bet you will be stuck to this... - 95.3157
Japanese Fruit Cake
Chop pecans, cherries, pineapple and candied orange peel.
Combine half the pecans, cherries, pineapple and candied orange peel.
Mix remaining pecans, spices, dates and raisins together.
Cream butter and 2 cups sugar.
Sift flour and baking powder together; add... - 45.6848
Japanese Rice Cake
All you Japanese food lovers. You are in for a surprise. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Japanese Rice Cake also known as Mochi in Japanese. A great rice dish, which is very popular in Japan. - 80.3054
Dorayaki (japanese Red Bean Pancake)
Dorayaki is Japanese confection. It is a pancake sandwich with Anko (sweet Azuki red bean paste).
In this recipe, I will also show you how to make Dorayaki with nutella and banana. It was amazingly delicious. - 113.699
Green Tea Flavor Mochi
Easy Japanese !!!! Watch this video to prepare an exotic variety of cake. Green tea flavor mochi is an authentic Japanese rice cake. The buckwheat cake is made delicious with the green tea flavoring to make it a true gourmet's delight. - 88.3011
Noodle Soup In Japanese Style
Convenience food is a necessity in every culture after all and here is a quick Japanese recipe. Chef David Hu shows in quick and easy steps how to make noodle soup in Japanese style with Somen noodles. Quick and tasty meal! - 99.3957
Japanese Carrot Dressing
Put all of the ingredients in a blender and whirl them until smooth.
Stored chilled in a covered jar, this dressing will keep for a week (less, if you use the tofu). - 25.4486
Oshiruko - Traditional Japanese Soup
1. Cut rice cake in 1 inch cubes and set aside.
2. In a strainer, place azuki beans and rinse well under water.
3. In a bowl, soak azuki bean in water enough to cover the beans, for 2 hours.
4. Strain the beans and discard water.
5. In a... - 77.2863
Japanese Style Pizza
Prepare Okonomiyaki Sauce.
In a large bowl, combine cake flour, water, salt and baking powder.
Divide batter among 6 medium-size deep bowls.
Arrange eggs, cabbage and green onions on table for cooking.
Each guest receives a bowl of batter.
Stir 1 egg into... - 39.6664
Japanese Sakura Pancake
Sakura Pancake is a delicious savory vegetables pancake. The usage of Morinaga's Hot Cake Mix brings a new taste to this dish. Check out the recipe now!!! - 122.166
Japanese Kimchi Nabe
The cold wintry months are here and your feet and toes aren`t happy. Your stomach keeps screaming every hour. It the best time for a hot and spicy soup. Watch this video to learn how to make Japanese-Korean nabe. This hotpot is perfect for a family dinner or... - 132.286
Japanese Nabeyaki Udon Noodles
Preparing an Oriental spread for the weekend?? This recipe is a must include. Watch this video and learn the step by step procedure to prepare this Japanese Nabeyaki Udon Noodles. Your guests will certainly call you back to take the recipe. - 146.52
Japanese Korokke Pan
Planning a picnic and thinking what to take along? Here's a step by step demonstration of a great Japanese Korokke Pan recipe. These are actually Japanese croquettes sandwiched in bread roll. This dish when served brings instant happiness in your dining... - 147.045
Japanese Classic Melonpan
Looking for some great oriental confectionary delicacy? Here's the most sought after Japanese recipe of Classic Melonpan that you can easily replicate step by step from this video. Melonpan is a classic Japanese sweet enriched bread encased in thin layer of... - 143.12
Vegan Banana Birthday Cake
This birthday, deviate from the regular cake and bake your special someone a vegan banana birthday cake. Light and fluffy, this unpretentious cake enveloped with a generous coating of creamy chocolaty frosting truly promises to make your celebrations an... - 95.1402
Chocolate Birthday Cake
What is a birthday without a little chocolaty treat? This video presents a deep confection topped with a fudgy chocolate frosting that is just ideal for special occasions like birthdays. Be it an 8th birthday or 88th one, treat your birthday boy/girl to this... - 107.951
Grind or chop the fish very fine.
Blend in the salt, sugar, Ac'cent, cornstarch, and water.
Shape scant tablespoons of the mixture into balls or oblongs.
Heat the fat to 370° and fry the balls in it until golden brown.
Makes about 24.
Delicious as a... - 35.3933
1. Blend miso and sugar. Add 1 scant cup water. Stir thoroughly with a wire whisk to remove lumps.
2. Beat eggs until stiff peaks form. Combine with miso mixture.
3. Sift together flour and baking powder. Sift again into the egg-and-miso mixture. Mix well.... - 30.9737
1. Boil water with rice steadily for about 7 minutes.
2. Pass the rice through sieve for draining and wash it under cold running water and add it back to the milk. Allow the mixutre to cook over a moderate heat for about 10 minutes until the milk is... - 43.8755
Mochi Cakes With Sweet Soy Powder
1) Add salt to the soy powder and mix well.
2) On a wire mesh over the stove or in a toaster, toast the mochi cakes for about 6-7 min or until they are puffed.
3) Submerge the cakes in boiling water for a while to... - 35.2128
Simple Tasty Tofu
Cheesecake is not easy to make. This simple video has a unique method that can be used to make delicious cheesecake which looks just like tofu. - 114.629
Stews always top the list of your favorites? Here's an amazing video that shows a great Japanese assorted stew recipe called Oden. This dish is an absolute bliss in winters. Don't deprive yourself of the authentic Oriental taste. Watch the video now. - 148.039
Your search for a perfect Taiyaki recipe ends right here. This video shows an easy to follow procedure to prepare the authentic Japanese Taiyaki which is a fish shaped cake. Watch how the chef makes this Japanese delicacy almost effortlessly. - 147.836
Health food lovers are going to love this! This Tea-time cookies is made from matcha or green tea, which is a Japanese tea used for health benefits. Matcha reduces cholesterol level and boosts metabolism. Now snacking will be much more fun! - 102.68
Thanksgiving Sweet Potato Mushipan
1. Make the ¼ inch slices of sweet potato and further cut into cubes. Place the sweet potato in a bowl of water and allow it to sit for 5 minutes.
2. Place the cup cake liner into each cup cake tin and keep them aside.
3. Start by... - 104.677
A soft, pillowy rice flour ball filled with sweet bean paste and a ripe strawberry, this traditional Japanese confection makes a wonderful summer cocktail-party dessert. In this tutorial, learn how to make Ichigo Daifuku using Kiri-mochi (square pieces of... - 123.828
Summer Somen Noodles
1. Trim the caps of the okra and remove the firmer skin between the cap and pod.
2. Scrub the okra with salt and boil in hot water for about 30 seconds.
3. Remove the okra and dip into ice water. Remove the excess water with paper... - 94.929
1) Combine bonito, kelp, and water and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
2) Strain the soup, season with salt, soy sauce, and monosodium glutamate.
3) In each soup bowl, arrange small slices of canned fish cake, a slice of fresh mushroom, boiled... - 34.0263
Teriyaki Chicken Wings
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Lay chicken wings in a single layer in a large cake pan.
Sprinkle chicken with garlic powder.
Brown in oven for 10 minutes.
Drain the fat.
Turn the wings and sprinkle with more garlic powder.
Drain fat again.
In a medium bowl, mix... - 31.7423
Think teriyaki chicken is a tough dish to make? Well, then watch this video and change the way you think! The recipe detailed here is so simple that you would want to make teriyaki chicken at home over and over again! Watch to know more. - 82.3583
Chirashizushi For Valentine's Day
Not knowing how easy this recipe is, everybody will think you are just unbelievable! Chirashizushi is sushi rice served on a plate or bowl topped with a variety of colorful toppings such as sashimi and garnishes. It is also known as scattered sushi. It is... - 129.649
Wagashi- Osakana Kuwaeta Doraneko
Traditional recipes have to be made the right way. In this vide, you are taught how to make osakana kuwaeta doranko as quickly as possible. - 118.074
Okonomiyaki is a Japanese savory pancake containing a variety of ingredients. You can always choose your own ingredients to make it. It’s delicious and can be made in larger quantity as well. - 110.865
All Time Favorite Dorayaki
Want to try something different this weekend for breakfast?? This one is an all time classic. Japanese Dorayaki makes for an excellent breakfast dish. The Oriental pancakes are sure to become an instant hit with your family. Watch the video now and learn the... - 143.879
Whole Strawberry Mochi
Strawberry lovers, pay attention! Here is a recipe that will make your mouth water. Whole Strawberry mocha is a Japanese rice cake which can be eaten as a snack. This is usually made during Japanese New Year. This video shows the recipe of Ichigo daifuku type... - 88.7627