- » Easy Italian Soup
Easy Italian Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy italian soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy italian soup recipes.
Looking for the easiest soup you can make? Check this Bean Soup. This is the simplest of soup which uses few ingredients and involves less effort. All you need to do is toss the ingredients together, bring it to a boil and let it simmer. Your delicious soup... - 123.275
Apparently Winter Has Just Arrived- Easy Minestrone Soup! Here's a comforting soup which is just right for chilly winter nights. Serve this up with some crusty bread & butter dipped in soup and a salad and you've got yourself a meal! - 102.604
Tomato Ditali Soup
On this episode, A&C make a simple whole food soup using our Tomato Ditali Magic Meal mix for 2. Just brown some ground beef, bison or veggie ground round, mix in soup mix, water and a chopped zucchini for a wholesome hearty dinner soup your family will love. - 97.373
Minestrone Soup - Quick & Easy Single Pot Cooking
If you are looking forward to prepare homemade minestrone soup, then here is an excellent video for you. Take a look at this video that demonstrates a super simple recipe to make an appetizing minestrone soup. The host also shares great tips for quick soaking... - 88.556
Homemade Low Carb Mushroom Soup
Is your meal incomplete without a bowl full of healthy and tasty soup? This video might just come handy. Watch it to learn a homemade low carb mushroom soup recipe. This soup never fails to impress as an appetizer. - 80.5214
Easy And Healthy Soupe Au Pistou
1. In a saucepan bring beans, onion, courgettes, potatoes and the chopped tomatoes retaining a few and to a boil and simmer over low heat for about 45 minutes.
2. For making the pistou, in a motor add garlic, basil leaves and the remaining tomatoes and... - 41.6288
Quick And Easy Italian Vegetable Beef Soup
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on High for 6-8 hours such that potatoes and carrots are tender.
2. Serve as desired. - 38.3186
In saucepan combine all ingredients except fish.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until reduced by half.
Add fish, cover, and simmer until fish is done.
Divide evenly. - 38.2349
Easy Italian Fish Soup
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
When it is hot, add the onion and fry for 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, parsley and garlic, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add the fish pieces and stock, recover and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the... - 35.5806
Easy Clam Soup
1. In a nonreactive large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook 2 minutes, or until softened. Add garlic and cook 1 minute longer. Add tomatoes, water, and clam juice. Bring to a boil.
2. Add potatoes and oregano, cover, and cook 20... - 32.8648
Easy Chicken Cacciatore With Condensed Tomato Soup
In frying pan, brown chicken in shortening; pour off fat.
Add remaining ingredients except pepper.
Cover; cook over low heat 30 minutes; add pepper.
Cook 15 minutes more or until chicken is tender; stir occasionally. - 31.626
Easy Garlic Soup
1. In a heavy pot, melt butter with olive oil over low heat. Add garlic and cook 2 minutes; do not burn. Add bread to pan and toss. Add wine, stock, and parsley. Bring to a boil over medium heat, reduce heat to low, and cook 10 minutes. Season with salt and... - 31.489
Easy Weeknight Tortellini Soup
1. Place a large soup pot on medium flame and heat olive oil in it.
2. Add rosemary, carrot, and onion. Season with salt and pepper. Stir and cook for 10-15 minutes or until softened and the onions start to turn translucent.
3. Drop sausage and cook... - 0
Butter Bean And Vegetable Soup
White butter beans called cannelini (in florence) are the traditional base for soups. These beans are cooked and used to quickly assemble flavorful and wholesome soups. You can choose any combination of vegetables. This is a soup with the look of summer and... - 0
Easy Italian Soup Recipes By Category