Italian Rice Ball
- » Easy Italian Rice Ball
Easy Italian Rice Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy italian rice ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy italian rice ball recipes.
Fried Rice Balls
Want to experiment with a sensational flavor of rice? The arancini 's are the best things to make. The gooeyness of the cheese and rice is just a hit. Watch this video on how to make these little crunchy delights! - 96.39
Rice Balls And Mozzarella
In a medium bowl combine rice, Parmesan cheese, roasted peppers, egg, salt and black pepper.
Shape into 2- to 3-inch balls.
Cut mozzarella cheese into 1/2-inch cubes.
Make a hole in the middle of each ball and fill with a cheese cube.
Reshape rice mixture to... - 38.9942
Italian Meat Balls With Sauce
Saute minced onion and garlic in one tablespoon oil until golden but not brown.
In a small mixing bowl, combine potato or brown rice flour, cornstarch and water, making a smooth paste.
Add beaten eggs and mix thoroughly.
In a large mixing bowl, combine meat,... - 39.2195
Fried Risotto Balls
Take a look at this Fried Risotto Balls recipe, a classic street style snack item. Watch the video to see how the chef combines risotto, with few basic ingredients to make a scrumptious snack. This is a perfect snack item to serve half-way through the party... - 117.551
Fried Rice Balls
Wash the rice and drain well.
Place in a 2-quart saucepan with a tight-fitting lid.
Add 4 cups of water and the salt.
Bring to a boil without the lid.
Then, cover and turn the heat to low.
Simmer for 20 minutes and remove from the heat.
Do not take the lid... - 39.8056
Stir beaten eggs into left-over rice, making sure not to damage rice.
Take about 1 tbsp of rice mixture in the palm of your hand.
Place a cube of cheese in the middle of mixture, and top with another spoonful.
Form into a ball, so the cheese is completely... - 35.4616
Beef-rice Balls In Sour Cream Sauce
Mix the first 7 ingredients together, and form into 40 small balls.
Roll in 1/3 cup flour or bread crumbs, and fry slowly in drippings until lightly browned.
Lift out meat, and stir in 2 tablespoons flour.
Add stock slowly, and cook until smoothly... - 39.8783
Pimiento Cheese Party Ball
Cook rice according to package directions for half the basic recipe.
Combine all ingredients, except pecans; mix well.
Line a small bowl with plastic wrap.
Spoon cheese mixture into bowl.
Fold edges of plastic wrap over rice mixture.
Remove from bowl... - 38.385
1. Combine sauce ingredients in large skillet, bring to a boil and simmer gently, uncovered for 5-10 minutes to blend flavors.
2. Combine meatball ingredients and shape each into 1 inch balls.
3. Place immediately into simmering sauce.
4. Cover partially and... - 32.6165
Rice Croquettes With Cheese
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until softened. Add rice and stir to coat with butter. Cook, stirring, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Add 4 cups stock and cook, stirring, until broth is almost absorbed, 4 to 5... - 31.5888
Suppli Al Telefono
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 1/2 , 250°F, 130°c.
2. Line a large baking dish with paper towel and leave it in the oven.
3. In a bowl beat the eggs lightly with a fork until just blended.
4. Now add the risotto and mix gently, so... - 35.1432
1) Peel the onion and chop it finely.
2) In a large heavy bottomed pan, melt the butter and cook the onion till it is transparent.
3) Add the rice and continue to sauté in the butter, continuously stirring, till it has just started to color.
4) Pour... - 43.7304
Blend well all ingredients except oil, stock and tomato puree.
Form into 18 meat balls.
Saute meat balls until brown on all sides.
Add stock and tomato puree.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Serve over brown rice or millet. - 36.2423
Italian Style Crockpot Meatballs
Gotta love these Meatballs. I mean, what can Spaghetti do without these Meatballs, eh? This is also good as a stand alone dish. This recipe is a lazy time cooking ideal. It is pretty simple and does not involve complicated ingredients. Enjoy! - 132.082
1. In a medium bowl, combine beef, egg, bread crumbs , parsley and 1 teaspoon of the salt. Mix well
2. Shape the mixture into 24 even size balls.
3. In a large casserole or skillet, heat the oil.
4. Add the meatballs to hot oil and... - 44.3201
Rice And Beef Porcupines
1. In a large bowl, combine the beef, salt, onion, oregano, rosemary, and rice. Shape the mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately low heat for about 1 minute. Cook the meatballs, uncovered, turning frequently,... - 29.9548
Spicy Rice Meatballs
In a large bowl, beat egg with salt, herb seasoning, and pepper.
Add garlic, onion, beef, veal, rice, and crumbs; mix well.
Shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
Place meatballs in a 5-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
In same bowl, mix tomato sauce,... - 41.0528
Fresh Basil Pesto With Hemp
When it comes to pesto, there is no stopping anyone as far as the ingredient goes. And this is what Ruth does in this video. Fresh basil pesto with hemp makes for a yummy pesto that can be just relished with any thing. Just get hold of fresh hemp and pesto... - 80.7733
1. Mix all the ingredients well and form into small balls.
2. In a frypan heat 2 Tbsps olive oil and fry the balls in batches until brown and crispy.
3. Serve with a yoghurt sauce made by mixing 3 Tbsps yoghurt, 1 Tbsp chopped green onions and... - 32.8583
Parmesan Cheese, Breadcrumb & Nutmeg Soup
Prepare Meat Broth.
On a pastry board or in a large bowl, combine 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs and nutmeg.
Mix ingredients thoroughly and work into a ball.
Dough should be smooth and pliable.
Bring broth to a boil in a large... - 35.1672
Meatballs In Mushroom Sauce
1) Combine together the beef, pork, rice, onion, egg, 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, allspice and milk in a large bowl.
2) Mix well and shape the mixture into balls, each the size of a golf ball.
3) Combine together the soup, 1/4... - 41.5904
Vegan Flat Bread And Pizza Crust
Even if you are not a vegan, this recipe is something you will certainly like to try at home. It is gluten free and vegan and extremely simple. Watch the chef as she prepares the flat bread or pizza crust with the simple ingredients. - 120.046
Peppered Meat Stuffed Green Peppers
Remove tops, membranes and seeds from peppers.
Mix all ingredients for stuffing and fill peppers.
If any mixture remains form into 2 inch balls and place all in baking dish or small roaster pan.
Cover with sauce.
Spoon sauce over peppers during baking... - 31.3424
Grilled Lamb And Turkish Ravioli
Take a look at this impressive video that shares a fabulous recipe for a gourmet style grilled lamb and Turkish ravioli. Watch this video for a great cooking experience and try out the excellent recipe that is bound to amaze your guests. Check it out... - 138.368