- » Easy Irish Cookies
Easy Irish Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy irish cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy irish cookies recipes.
Irish Coffee Balls
In a bowl, dilute coffee in liqueur.
Fold in almond paste, mixing until all liquid is absorbed.
Shape into 24 balls.
In a double boiler, melt chocolate.
Using a fork, dip balls in chocolate.
Drain on a cookie sheet.
Sprinkle with chocolate... - 35.1652
Quick Irish Coffee
1.Pour about 1/2 cup coffee into each of the 4 coffee mugs or better still the Irish coffee glasses if you have them. (make sure they are microwave safe). Alternatively, you can heat the coffee in one measure and then pour it into individual mugs or... - 32.2829
Irish Mince Pies
Irish Mince Pies is an amazingly delicious easy baked snack recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Irish Mince Pies dish; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 32.0172
Bridie's Irish Soda Bread
1. Sift flour, sugar, salt and baking soda into a large bowl; stir in currants to coat with flour.
2. Stir in buttermilk, just until flour is moistened. Knead dough in bowl with lightly floured hands 10 times.
3. Turn dough out onto lightly floured cooky... - 33.2477
Irish Soda Brown Bread - Part 1
This recipe is in 2 parts. Watch the second part of the video, Irish Soda Brown Bread Part 2 for the detailed recipe. - 94.8219
Irish Soda Brown Bread - Part 2
This recipe is in 2 parts. Watch the first part of the video, Irish Soda Brown Bread Part 1 for the detailed recipe. - 90.6084
Irish Whole Wheat Soda Bread
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl sift together whole-wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, sugar and salt.
3) Gently add buttermilk and mix thoroughly.
4) Make a soft dough and knead lightly... - 44.4338
Traditional Irish Soda Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) Into a mixing bowl, sift together the first 6 ingredients.
3) Cut in the margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles cornmeal.
4) Add buttermilk and stir until moistened.
5) Now, add currants.
6)... - 46.748
Classic Irish Soda Bread
If you think that baking a Classic Irish soda bread at home is quite a time consuming job then you are wrong. You can also bake these golden crunchy and sweet appetizers, if you know the easy process, which is shown in this video. So, get the ingredients and... - 111.151
Irish Soda Bread
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°.
2) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
3) In the work bowl, add whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Pulse on/off to mix.
4) Add honey.
5) Pour in sufficient buttermilk, while the... - 43.9354
Irish Oatmeal Bread
1) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/2 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil, honey and 1 egg.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
5) In the work... - 47.3606
Bailey's Irish Cream Cheesecake
Crush wafers in a food processor.
Combine cookie crumbs, sugar, and margarine. Stir well with a fork.
Set aside 2 tablespoons of the mixture.
Press the rest of the mixture evenly over the bottom and a little up the sides of an 8" spring form... - 43.977
Irish Cream White Chocolate Truffles
This video shows you how to make Irish Cream White Chocolate Truffles from Fifteen Spatulas. These make for a great last minute edible gift, because everyone loves homemade chocolate! They are very easy to make at home, and you can change up the recipe to... - 0
The Oatmeal Cookie Shooter, Or Curd Cookie
The oatmeal cookie, now known as the "Curd Cookie", this recipe took one basic recipe and did a series of substitutions due to missing ingredients or ones we thought would taste better. - 0
Creamy Chocolate Mochatini
If you want to replicate the fabulous chocolate mochatini prepared by skilled bartenders, then you should check with this recipe. It is simple and easy, but the shaking requires little bit of practice. Follow the given instruction and enjoy a great flavorful... - 131.396
The Monkey's Lunch
Chocolate cake topped with some chocolate ganache and then some whipped cream takes you to a nirvana! Again the aubergine chef creates his dessert best with this chocolate treat! - 120.515
Noel Bell Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Lightly grease a 9x5x3 loaf pan.
3) In a blow, sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, mace, and cloves.
4) In a bowl, beat butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy-light.
5) While still... - 48.6383