- » Easy Imitation Crab
Easy Imitation Crab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy imitation crab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy imitation crab recipes.
Californian Style Imitation Crab And Avocado Spring Roll
Sushi spring rolls using imitation crab meat and made in California style! This definitely sounds to be a great healthy alternative and avocado lovers will love the twist. Pretty neat to be served as party starters and when paired with a wonderful dipping... - 96.5143
Mix the crab meat and cream cheese together until blended.
Place a small amount of the mixture into the center of a wonton wrap.
Pinch the corners of the wonton wrap together.
Deep fry in oil until lightly browned. - 24.4246
Culinary Carrie: Spicy Crab Salad On Chilled Cantaloupe
1. Wash and clean the cantaloupe from the outside, remove the skin and scoop out the seeds.
2. Cut in long strips around 1 inch wide and turn and cut one inch wide again, It should be like small dices.
3. Shred the imitation crab sticks, finely... - 113.139
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Remove stems from mushrooms; mince stems.
In a bowl, flake crab; add minced mushroom stems, olives, mayonnaise, parsley, lemon juice, and garlic and onion powders.
Fill mushroom caps with crab mixture.
Sprinkle with desired amount... - 39.5396
This Crab Delight is an irresistible appetizer recipe. Enjoy this Crab Delight with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 24.9093
Baked Deviled Crab
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Take a small pan and boil water. Hard boil the eggs.
3. Remove the eggs from the pan. Let it cool and peel.
4. In a large bowl, toss the crabmeat and lemon juice to mix properly.
5. Take another bowl and... - 41.3929
Crab Cakes Italiano
Here is an easy crab cake recipe just for you. My sister is crazy about cooking. When she comes home during holidays,she generally cook this crab cake. It is very delicious and my whole family enjoys it. You must try this crab cake recipe. - 37.2943
Corn And Crab Quesadillas
My younger sister Galy loves this corn and crab quesadillas recipe very much. She is crazy about cooking. When she comes home during holidays,she generally cook this Mexican dish. It is very delicious and my whole family enjoys it.You must try this corn and... - 37.882
Creamy Crab Fettuccine
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 2-quart square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Cut crabmeat into bite-size pieces. Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, melt 1 tablespoon margarine in large... - 37.1484
Break bread into small pieces and moisten with milk.
Add remaining ingredients and combine thoroughly.
Shape into patties about two inches in diameter and either fry in hot oil or broil on lightly oiled broiler pan at 400 degrees for twelve minutes.
Turn... - 32.0085
Crab And Rice Primavera
Crab and rice primavera is a vegetables and crabmeat preparation. A cheesy seafood recipe, it is flavored with garlic and basil and cooked in milk. Finished with rice and cheese, it is filling and savory with Italian flavors to it. - 41.5237
Crab Salad is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Crab Salad recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 27.5342
Ying Demonstrates how to make a favorite Chinese appetizer. These crab rangoons are light, crispy, and delicious! - 109.379
Crab Roll Ups
In a bowl, combine the spinach, soup mix, mayonnaise and sour cream; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
In another bowl, combine the crab, cream cheese, chutney, garlic powder and onion powder; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Spread the spinach mixture on... - 46.4405
Creamy Crab Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
Place in a large bowl; add crab, onions, carrot, cucumber and green pepper.
Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, sugar, seasoned salt, vinegar and pepper; pour over salad and toss to... - 40.2887
1) In a non-stick pan, sautÃ© the onions for 5 minutes or until it is lightly browned.
2) Add, butter flavouring, juice, celery, parsley, bay leaf, garlic powder, salt and cayenne.
3) Simmer the mixture for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Stir... - 41.2063
Crab Curry Dip
In small mixer bowl, beat evaporated skimmed milk and cream cheese.
Stir in crab, onion, red pepper, curry powder and garlic salt.
Cover and refrigerate. - 30.2704
Colorado Crab Spread
1.In a medium sized bowl, put in the crab cut into small pieces.
2. Add in lemon juice and toss well.
3.Add the rest of the ingredients and blend.
4.Serve with low fat crackers. - 36.925
Cream Cheese Crab Dip
COMBINE crabmeat, cream cheese, evaporated milk, water chestnuts, green onions and garlic salt in small mixer bowl.
Beat on low speed until thoroughly blended.
Chill for at least 1 hour before serving. - 28.6893
Crab Stuffed Celery
In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well.
Transfer to a small resealable plastic bag.
Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag; pipe mixture into celery sticks.
Store in the refrigerator.
Serve chilled - 31.2622
Crab & Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Rinse pasta with cold water; drain well.
In very large bowl combine all remaining salad ingredients and pasta; set aside.
In medium bowl stir together all dressing ingredients.
Spoon dressing over salad; stir... - 39.3884
Crab Ceviche With Avocado
1. Crosswise cut green chilies in half; remove and discard any seeds; lengthwise cut the chillies into 1/4-inch strips.
2. In a large bowl, using wire whisk, mix lime juice, oil and green onions.
3. Add in the chillies, crabmeat,... - 41.6911
Japanese Noodle Salad
1) Boil the noodles and drain them.
2) Wash with cold water.
3) Over the noodles, pour Â½ of the sauce mixture (made by mixing together all the ingredients for the sauce).
4) Mix the noodles and the sauce mixture and arrange in a bowl or on a serving... - 44.3248
Dill Seafood Quiche
1. Prepare by preheating the oven to 375°F.
2. Fit the pastry crust in a 9-inch pie plate.
3. Bake the crust in the preheated oven for 15 minutes
4. Remove from oven and allow it to cool
5. In the mean while, in a mixing bowl, beat... - 47.2021
Seafood Louie Salad
1) Take a medium sized mixing bowl and mix the scallions, celery, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, ketchup, vinegar and pepper together with the crabmeat.
2) Refrigerate the mixture with cover on.
3) Place the lettuce on a... - 39.9753
It’s Easy To Make Your Own Sushi
While sushi at its most sophisticated is undeniably haute cuisine, at its simplest, sushi is just vinegared rice. It’s easy to make a simple sushi. You just heat a vinegar sauce, cook some rice and toss together. Then prep a few no-cook fillings and... - 45.654
Baked Vegetable & Seafood Wontons
Baked vegetable and seafood wontons are crabmeat wontons prepared with soup mix vegetables. Spiced with garlic and pepper and flavored with ricotta cheese, these seafood vegetable wontons are baked to finish and are great with a dipping sauce of choice. - 38.418
California Rolls - Part 2
California Rolls are raw, vegetarian sushi rolls that swap out imitation crab meat for crisp, all-natural vegetables with thin slices of delicate avocado, wrapped in a thin sheet of nori seaweed. - 94.8902
Surimi Corn Chowder
Rinse surimi and pat dry.
Break into chunks and set aside.
Heat margarine in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add leeks and saute until translucent.
Stir in flour; whisk in milk.
Bring to boil, stirring constantly.
Add remaining ingredients and surimi... - 38.1652
This sushi recipe video equips you with the skill to prepare the traditional healthy and delicious Japanese dish right at home. You no longer need to visit a restaurant to relish your favorite sushi. Bring home the flavors and tastes of your favorite Japanese... - 95.4913
Cellophone Noodle And Seafood Salad
1. Place noodles in large bowl; cover with boiling water. Let stand 5-10 minutes, until thoroughly transparent. Drain and rinse with cold water. Remove 2 cups noodles to large serving bowl (refrigerate remaining noodles for another use). Add crab, zucchini... - 31.4084
In a small bowl stir together sour cream, salad dressing or mayonnaise, parsley, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and onion.
Cut or flake crab fingers into small pieces.
Stir into sour cream mixture.
Chill. - 28.8488
Hot Seafood Spread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix all ingredients, except bread, assorted vegetables and crackers.
Cut top off of bread; carefully hollow out.
Cube removed bread and set aside.
Fill bread with seafood mixture.
Place on baking sheet; cover loosely with foil and... - 37.8027
Lobster Tails With Spinach
1) Clean the lobster and wash it thoroughly.
2) Using the kitchen scissor cut the lobster tails on the bottom side.
3) Cut and remove the cartilage on lower side to uncover the meat.
4) Place the crab on the broiling pan.
5) In a bowl,... - 40.6967
Meatloaf take more than an hour to cook in an conventional oven. The chef teaches you how to make quick and easy meatloaf in a few easy steps. - 94.8521
Red Spaghetti - Stir Fried
It has been said that Italian pasta has it origin in Chinese noodle, which were introduced to Europe in 14th century by none other than Marco Polo. To me they're no difference between Chinese noodle and Italian pasta. Mix them with meat, seafood, or... - 111.434
California rolls are an American version of the sushi roll. Several variations are made according to the chef's personal choice. Here is a simple guide on how to make your own California roll - 99.0659
Linguine With Seafood And Chicken In Cheese Sauce
1. Cook the linguine in a large pot of boiling water, following the package directions.
2. Meanwhile, saute the garlic in the butter in a medium-size saucepan until golden, about 2 minutes. Remove the saucepan from the heat; discard the garlic.
3. Stir the... - 36.9607