- » Easy Hot Pepper Jelly
Easy Hot Pepper Jelly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy hot pepper jelly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy hot pepper jelly recipes.
Really Hot Hot Pepper Jelly
Remove seeds from peppers.
Grind and save juice.
Measure ground peppers with juice.
Bring sugar, vinegar and peppers to a rolling boil.
Boil for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add Certo and food coloring.
Pour into sterilized jars.
Wear rubber gloves when... - 37.5567
Hot Pepper Jelly
1. Sterilize 6 (8 ounce) jars and lids.
2. Heat water in a hot water canner.
3. Wearing rubber gloves, combine green peppers and chili peppers in a small bowl.
4. Place half of the mixture into food processor jar with 1/2 cup of the... - 41.8687
Orange Hot Pepper Jelly
In large saucepan, bring red peppers, vinegar, orange rind and juice to boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes or until rind is softened.
Stir in sugar.
Return to full rolling boil over high heat.
Boil hard, stirring often, for 5 minutes;... - 37.0342
Hot Pepper Jelly Cheese Puffs
In the bowl of a food processor, combine the cheese, butter, and flour.
In several 1-second pulses, blend until the mixture resembles coarse meal, then let the food processor run for 5 to 6 seconds until the dough forms into a ball around the blade.
Do not... - 35.7631
Pepper Jelly Turnovers
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Combine the cheese and flour in a food processor container and pulse until mixed.
Add the butter and process until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add water through the feed tube, pulsing until mixture holds together.
Divide... - 38.919
Bell Pepper Jelly
Combine all the ingredients except pectin in a heavy saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
Add the fruit pectin and pour immediately into jelly jars.
Seal. - 27.3658
Put sweet red or green peppers through food grinder, using coarse blade.
Drain pulp well.
Strain juice through cheesecloth.
Repeat with hot red peppers.
In large saucepan mix 1 1/2 cups sweet red pepper juice and 1/4 cup hot pepper juice.
Add... - 39.6088
Red Pepper Jelly
1. Wash peppers. Cut in half; remove and discard stems, ribs and seeds. Cube peppers. In food processor or blender, process or blend the peppers until very finely chopped.
2. Strain peppers to get 1 cup juice. (Discard pepper solids, or reserve for other... - 30.6874
In food processor or blender bowl, combine red, green and jalapeho peppers.
Process until finely chopped, stopping to scrape side of bowl if needed.
Pour mixture into 2-quart measure.
Stir in sugar and vinegar.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Stir thoroughly... - 44.1915
Red Pepper Jelly
Seed and core red peppers; cut into chunks.
In food processor or food grinder fitted with medium blade, process peppers until finely chopped.
Measure out 2 cups (500 mL) peppers and juice.
In large heavy no aluminum saucepan, combine peppers, vinegar and... - 35.688
Hot Jelly Glazed Cornish Game Hens
Robin has a guest to impress tonight and she has planned to grill some Cornish game hens for him. It’s a simple recipe ideal for the grilling season and also when you have some unknown guests to impress with your food. Do try this asap. - 90.2594
Green Pepper Jelly
Wash peppers; remove stems and seeds; and cut into 1/2-inch squares.
Puree half of peppers and 3/4 cup vinegar in blender or food processor.
Puree remaining peppers and vinegar.
Pour into a large bowl and add apple juice.
Cover and refrigerate... - 39.7379
Jalapeno Pepper Jelly
Sterilize for 7- or 8-ounce jelly jars with screw lids; keep hot.
Line a large strainer or colander with 2 layers of cheesecloth; set aside.
In blender or food processor, process jalapeno pepper, bell pepper and vinegar until pureed.
In a 6- or 8-quart... - 38.0527
Cucumber Jelly Cubes
Peel cucumbers, remove seeds and grate.
Add vinegar and sprinkle with salt and white pepper.
Let stand for 20 minutes.
Drain off liquid, reserving 3 tablespoons.
Soften gelatin in reserved liquid, then dissolve in hot chicken bouillon.
Combine with grated... - 39.683
Strawberry Hot Pepper Sauce
Soak dried chilies in boiling water in bowl; drain, reserving liquid.
Puree chilies with 1 cup soaking liquid in blender or food processor.
Saute onion and garlic in hot oil in medium saucepan over medium heat; remove with slotted spoon.
Strain pureed peppers... - 44.7013
Jellied Deviled Egg Salad
When heat becomes unbearable, plunge into this bowlful of Jellied Deviled Egg Salad and let it cool! Here's a simple recipe for Jellied Deviled Egg Salad, so make sure you don't miss it. - 44.6876
Jellied Chicken Aspic Ring
Delve into this Jellied Chicken Aspic Ring which is a sure hit for the rest of the season. Follow this extremely simple recipe for Jellied Chicken Aspic Ring and enjoy it with your loved ones! - 45.538
Jellied Salmon Loaf
Soften gelatine in water 5 minutes; then heat in double boiler over hot water until dissolved.
Stir in salad dressing, lemon juice, celery, stuffed olives, chopped parsley and seasonings.
Discard skin from salmon.
Mash salmon bones, salmon and juice together,... - 34.6379
Jalapeno Jelly Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Trim the pork of all fat and silverskin.
Generously salt and pepper the tenderloins.
Melt 3 tablespoons of the jelly in a small pan over low heat and brush over each tenderloin.
Rotate the pork, one on each spit rod, 30 minutes or until the internal... - 29.7619
1. Heat the tomato juice, add the gelatin, stir until dissolved, and set aside to cool.
2 Combine the tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, and onion and add to the tomato juice
3 Stir in the oil and vinegar, add garlic, hot pepper sauce, and salt and black... - 33.647
Sterilize 6 half pint jars.
Place the peppers in a large saucepan.
Add sugar and vinegar.
Bring to a boil; boil for 5 minutes uncovered.
Remove saucepan from heat.
Skim off any foam that comes to the top of the liquid mixture as it cools for 20 minutes.
Add... - 41.562
1 Scrub out five 1-cup jelly jars with resealable lids. Boil jars in water while preparing jelly.
2 Chop, blend or process the peppers and chiles. Combine with the vinegar and sugar in a large, heavy saucepan.
3 Bring to a boil and boil, stirring frequently,... - 34.8329
Braised Chops In Mint Jelly
Fry the chops in a casserole to brown on each side, without fat.
Add the onion, the mint leaves, seasoning and stock.
Bring to the boil, cover and cook in the oven for 40 minutes.
Remove the chops, cool and place on a serving dish in the refrigerator.
Cool... - 41.8648
Baked Pork Chops With Jelly Glaze
Mix flour, salt, and pepper.
Coat pork chops evenly.
Heat fat in a large heavy skillet.
Add chops and brown lightly on both sides.
Place browned chops in a large shallow baking dish.
Add % cup hot water, onion, and parsley.
Cover tightly with baking dish... - 43.9451
Jellied Tomato Cheese Salad
Heat soup to boiling; remove from heat.
Add cheese; beat until blended.
Soak gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes.
Dissolve in hot soup mix ture.
Cool, but do not let mixture thicken.
Stir in mayonnaise, vegetables and seasonings.
Pour into mold.
Chill until... - 39.386
Jellied Consomme With Avocado
1. Let the consomme chill in the fridge for many hours.
2. Slice the avocado pear into two pieces and remove the seed. Slice them into thin slices.
3. Sprinkle sherry and hot pepper sauce on the top before serving. - 31.9977
Spicy Jellied Tomato Soup
Soften gelatine in cold water.
Stir into the boiling tomato juice with the crumbled bouillon cube.
Stir until dissolved.
Add next 5 ingredients.
Chill until set.
Break up with a fork, and spoon into bouillon cups.
Top each serving with sour cream and snipped... - 33.7578
Jellied Avocado Salad
Soak gelatine in cold water; then dissolve in boiling water.
Add lemon juice and other ingredients, blend well together, pour into wet mold or individual molds and chill until firm. - 26.5632
1) In a pot of 1 cup boiling water, dissolve the lime jelly powder.
2) Add in cream cheese while the jelly is still hot. Stir till it dissolves completely.
3) Allow the jelly to cool down to room temperature before adding in pineapple, carrot, celery,... - 41.2431
Jellied Avocado Soup
1. Peel the avocado pear and remove seeds.
2. Pass the avocados through a sieve.
3. Then, mix the avocadoes with well chilled consomme that has been diluted in 1 can water. Or else you can blend the avocado with consomme until... - 39.7849
Jellied Chicken Aspic Ring
Combine 1 envelope gelatin and 2 tbs. cold water, let stand to soften.
Add hot tomato juice and stir until dissolved.
Add lemon juice and salt.
Pour into 1 1/2-quart ring mold and chill until firm.
Soften the remaining gelatin in 2 tbs. cold water.
Dissolve... - 46.7461
Jellied Tomato Cocktail
Soften the gelatin in cold water.
Add the celery salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and garlic salt to the tomato juice and heat.
Dissolve the gelatin in the heated tomato juice.
Pour into a shallow container, cool and allow to set.
Just before serving, cut... - 37.2186
Jellied Summer Salad
1) Soften gelatin in cold water.
2) Add hot water, salt, sugar and stir well until sugar dissolves completely.
3) Add lemon juice and vinegar.
4) Let the mixture chill until it derives the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
5) Combine... - 49.3755
Jellied Consomme With Sherry
Jellied consomme with sherry can be served between the courses as a palate cleanser. Prepared with parsley and lemon juice, the jellied consomme can be prepared with a consomme of choice and sherry. Topped with parsley, it is usually served cold. - 30.9195
Jellied Tomato Soup Salad
Beat in cream cheese.
Soften gelatin in cold water; beat into hot soup mixture.
Add remaining ingredients.
Turn into desired mold; chill until firm. - 36.2377
Jellied Ham Loaf
Day before or early in day: Sprinkle gelatin onto 1/2 cup cold water in cup to soften; set cup in boiling water; stir until gelatin dissolves.
In large bowl, combine ham, green onions, celery, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper.
Mix in... - 46.8219
1. In small bowl combine sherry and water; sprinkle gelatin over liquid and let stand to soften gelatin.
2. In a saucepan mix together and boil beef broth, onion, green pepper, parsley, and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for... - 45.9729
Tomato Jellied Pasta Ring
Tomato Jellied Pasta Ring can be server with any main dish. The blend of tomato juice, lemon juice sugar and gelatin makes the tomato jellied pasta ring a perfect auxiliary to other recipes. - 46.9581
Jellied Chicken With Lemon And Dill
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Use a large casserole or Dutch oven.
3. Heat the olive oil in the casserole over medium flame.
4. Arrange the seasoned chicken pieces to the hot oil, and brown evenly on all sides.
5.... - 46.3854
Sweet And Sour Meatballs Grape Jelly
1. In a mixing bowl, add the bread cubes and pour the milk over them. Let soak for about 10 minutes.
2. Add the beef, egg, onion and seasonings to the bread cubes.
3. Tip the bowl and mix thoroughly but lightly with a fork.
4. Dampen... - 47.34
Jellied Chicken Layer Salad
Order chicken weighing 4 lbs before being drawn.
Place chicken in kettle with next 4 ingredients and 1 1/2 teasp salt.
Add cold water to half-cover chicken.
Cover; simmer 1 1/2 hrs., or until tender.
Remove skin and bones from chicken; dice meat.
Strain... - 41.7402
Roasted Pepper And Goat Cheese Strudels
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Cut bell peppers into 1-inch-thick strips; set aside.
Heat oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add carrot, onion, and garlic, and saute 8... - 45.0735
Dark Hot Chili Sauce
Peel and cut tomatoes coarsely.
Chop peppers, and dice onions.
Combine vegetables with remaining ingredients, and bring to boil.
Simmer uncovered about 1 hour, stirring occasionally, especially as mixture thickens.
Ladle into sterilized jars, and seal.
Makes... - 40.7287
Hot Wine Sauce For Game Birds
Here is a great recipe for Hot Wine Sauce, something very similar what you get in restaurants. Very easy to make, this port wine sauce is a blend of flavors that is sure to make any fries feel great! Try out this Hot Wine Sauce with Game Birds and you will... - 33.3714
Hot Chilli Pork Spareribs
1. Season ribs with black pepper and place in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Combine apple juice, lime juice and Tabasco sauce, pour over ribs and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
2. To make glaze, heat oil in a saucepan and cook onions,... - 36.2629
Double Stuffed Hot Dogs
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, green pepper, Worcestershire sauce, salt and 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce.
Divide meat mixture into 4 parts.
Shape each portion around a sausage or hot dog, covering it... - 48.7022
Easy Lamb Chops Jalapeno
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until jelly melts, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat, and keep warm.
Trim fat from chops; sprinkle chops with cracked pepper and salt.
Coat grill rack with cooking spray, and place... - 36.1118
Easy Veal Birds
Cut steak in serving pieces.
Pound thoroughly with meat pounder till double in area; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
To make stuffing, combine remaining ingredients; add enough water to moisten (about 2 teaspoons).
Top veal with stuffing.
Roll as for jelly... - 37.043
Easy Curried Beef
Cut the meat into 1-in cubes.
Melt the fat in a stewpan; fry the meat lightly on both sides, then remove and keep hot.
Peel and chop the onion; peel, core and slice the apple.
Fry them in the fat until golden brown.
Add the curry powder and flour and fry... - 43.0992
Easy Pork Pie
Cut the meat into neat small dice and season to taste with herbs, salt and pepper.
Place the bones, finely-chopped onion, salt and pepper in a saucepan with the water or stock and simmer for 2 hr., so that the gravy when cold will form a firm jelly.
Mould the... - 32.9578
Barbecue salad is a gelatin salad prepared with tomato sauce for flavor. Seasoned with an added dash of vinegar, the barbecue salad is chilled to set and served with mayonnaise in the center. - 31.8573
Danish Meat Loaf With Apple Gravy
Danish Meat Loaf With Apple Gravy is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Danish Meat Loaf With Apple Gravy; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 49.2271
Shrimp & Artichokes In Aspic
Sprinkle gelatin over 1 cup of the vegetable juice cocktail in a small bowl; let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
Pour remaining 3 cups vegetable juice into a pan and bring to a boil; stir in gelatin mixture until completely dissolved.
Remove from heat and... - 39.2093
Chicken Breasts Santa Fe
Cut fat from chicken and place beasts in a large heavy plastic zipper bag.
Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for salsa and pour the rest over chicken.
Marinate in the refrigerator 2 to 4 hours, turning several times.
Do not marinate more than 4 hours or the... - 35.7661
Artichoke Almond Tomato Aspic
Put tomato juice, lemon juice, onion, salt, pepper, celery salt, paprika and cayenne pepper into a saucepan; bring to boiling.
Soften gelatin in cold water in a large bowl.
Strain hot tomato mixture into gelatin and stir until gelatin is dissolved; cool... - 40.5612
Thinly Sliced Ham In Aspic
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
In a pan, combine chicken broth, bouillon cubes, vinegar, and hot pepper seasoning; bring to boiling.
Add softened gelatin, stirring until completely dissolved; remove from heat.
Chill... - 38.326
Chicken In Aspic
Place chicken in a 5-quart pan with 2 1/2 cups of the water.
Add wine, bouillon cubes, pepper, bay, onion, carrot, and parsley.
Cover and simmer until chicken is fork-tender (about 40 minutes).
Lift out chicken and set aside.
Pour broth through wire strainer... - 43.2242
Grapefruit Aspic Mold
This Grapefruit Aspic Mold tastes fabulous ! Try out this grapefruit salad for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Grapefruit Aspic Mold are welcome ! - 36.4093
Paprika Thousand Island Dressing
1. Simmer first nine ingredients for 30 minutes and strain.
2. Place gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water and pour into hot tomato mixture.
3. Chill aspic. Just before it sets add celery, green pepper, carrots, and avocado.
4. Chill aspic until firm. Unmold and... - 35.2702
In a one quart saucepan, combine two cups tomato juice, celery stalk, cut into 3 inch pieces, onion quarters, parsley sprigs, salt, crushed bay leaf and cayenne.
Place saucepan over medium heat and bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 15... - 43.2844
Spicy Tomato Aspic
Soften gelatin over 1/4 cup cold tomato juice in small saucepan.
Place over low heat, stirring constantly to dissolve gelatin.
Remove from heat.
Add remaining tomato juice, lemon juice, sweetener and desired seasonings.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Fold in... - 33.0107
Party Aspic has a electrifying taste. Party Aspic gets its taste from tomatoes mixed with Tabasco sauce and eggs, flavored with vinegar. Party Aspic is inspired by many retardants worldwide. - 40.4284
Blackened Chicken Salad
Preheat oven to 375°F.
To make croutons, spray bread cubes lightly with cooking spray; place in 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally.
Combine paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, thyme,... - 47.1203
Miss Anita Cookie, the sweetheart of burlesque, joined us for our Football Sunday video. She cooked her Sweet & Spicy Saucy Sauce for me to dip my fried chicken wings into. You must try this recipe. I've made it over and over again since that day and it's... - 124.893
This flavorful Turkey Mousse gives out that unique taste combination that anyone tasting it is sure gonna love it! Here's a quick and easy to make recipe for Turkey Mousse for you to try; enjoy! - 46.4171
Sweet Spicy Glazed Salmon
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to boil.
Remove from heat.
Place fish on a foil-lined jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake at 425° for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven.
4... - 40.475
If fed up of the usual Fish Rolls, it's time to try out something new. Here's a simple and delicious recipe for Fish Rolls that you would want to try! - 45.2036
Green Beans And Shiitake Mushrooms
1. Place mushrooms in bowl; cover with hot water. Let stand 30 minutes or until caps are soft. Drain mushrooms; squeeze out excess water. Remove and discard stems. Slice caps into thin strips.
2. Break off and discard stems from basil. Rinse leaves; pat dry... - 38.1698
Tangerine Currant Glaze
In small saucepan, break up currant jelly with fork.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Heat and stir till mixture is smooth. - 28.5971
Thai Turkey Kabobs
1. In a medium mixing bowl combine bread crumbs, green onions, fish sauce or soy sauce, egg white, cilantro, garlic, and ginger. Add ground turkey; mix well. Shape into 30 meatballs. On 12 metal skewers, alternately thread meatballs and red pepper pieces,... - 32.8593
Chicken In Aspic
1. Place a savarin mould or a similar, ring-shaped mould in the freezer.
2. Remove the skin from the chicken and cut the flesh into small strips. Shred the ham similarly. Pour the oil and lemon juice over the strips of meat, season with salt and pepper and... - 37.7188
1. In medium saucepan, combine port and orange peel. Cook over medium heat, uncovered, until reduced to 1 1/3 cups— 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Stir in orange juice, lemon juice, currant jelly and pepper until well blended.
3. Bring to boiling; reduce heat and... - 31.2938
Chicken In Currant Orange Sauce
Combine jelly and orange juice with 1/2 cup water.
Cook until smooth.
Blend cornstarch, mustard and pepper sauce with it.
Add cold water and cook with jelly mixture until thickened.
Flour and brown chicken.
Put in casserole and add sauce.
Cover and bake at... - 40.0743
Sweet Jalapeno Ribs
Sweet jalapeno ribs are prepared with pork spareribs. Cooked on the grill, the jalapeno ribs are flavored and basted with a jalapeno jelly sauce. Made with barbecue sauce, vinegar and spiced with garlic, the jalapeno jelly is peppy and spicy. - 35.3034
Glazed Lamb Chops
GETTING READY 1) Arrange all the ingredients required. MAKING 2) On rack of unheated broiler pan, place the lamb chops. 3) Broil 3... - 25.8974
Rosemary Mint Grilled Loin Lamp Chops
This rosemary mint grilled lamp chops recipe is perfect for spring time meal or can even make a hit entry to your Easter lunch or dinner party menu. The chef here provides very clear instructions on how to make and marinate lamp chops and also suggests... - 95.5035
Place cutlets between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/8-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Combine flour and pepper; dredge turkey cutlets in flour mixture.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until... - 41.1684
Fried Venison Steak
1.Place the steak and rub it with a mixture of salt and pepper
2.Now dip steak in flour or cracker crumbs
3.In a pan, saute steak in hot fat until browned on both sides
4.Place on a hot dish and cover to keep warm
5.Dredge 2 teaspoons of flour into... - 38.1915
American Cheese Fritters
Mix first 5 ingredients and add to biscuit mix.
Mix well and stir in cheese.
Drop by tablespoons into hot deep fat (365° F.
on a frying thermometer) and fry until golden brown.
Drain on absorbent paper.
Serve with jelly. - 39.6029
Meatballs In Grape Sauce
Combine ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs, salt, pepper and garlic salt with 1/2 cup water; blend well.
Shape into small balls; brown in hot fat in skillet.
Drain on absorbent toweling.
Combine chili sauce, jelly and lemon juice in saucepan; simmer, stirring... - 32.8842
Quick Daube Glace
With scissors, cut jellied roast beef very fine and place in top of double boiler with softened gelatin.
Melt over hot water.
Add remaining ingredients, plus a dash of Kitchen Bouquet.
Mold in plastic egg cartons and refrigerate at least 24 hours.
Serve on... - 32.8854
Breast Of Lamb Rose
1) Take a heavy kettle and brown meat on all sides in it.
2) Discard fat and season meat with salt and pepper.
3) Pour in bouillon and simmer, covered for 2 hours until meat is soft.
4) Allow jelly to dissolve in boiling water and mix in wine and... - 35.8365
Cumberland Sauce With Red Wine
1.Remove orange and lemon peel and shred the fruits finely.
2.Heat water and scald.
4.Scald chopped shallots in boiling water and drain.
5.In a pan, heat the jelly and add shallot to it.
6.Leave for 10 minutes.
7.Stir in wine... - 43.3897
Spicy Barbecued Roast Venison
Brown roast on all sides in olive oil, then place in a roasting pan.
Add all the remaining ingredients except jelly to the pan juices and heat to boiling, scraping bottom of pan to loosen all particles.
Pour sauce over meat and roast in preheated moderate... - 45.6804
Swedish Herring Rissoles
Swedish Herring Rissoles is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Swedish Herring Rissoles is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 39.9878
Minted Lamb Chops
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degree F.
2. In a cup, prepare a mixture of vinegar, jelly, sugar, lemon juice, lemon peel and mustard.
3. In a saucepan, heat the above prepared vinegar jelly mixture over HIGH for 2 minutes until the jelly melts;... - 41.9556
Crunchy Tomato Aspic
1. In a small saucepan, soak gelatin in cold water and allow it to soften for 10 minutes.
2. Place pan over low flame and stir until the gelatin completely dissolves in the water.
3. Add the garlic, tomato and lemon juice, sugar and seasonings and... - 44.7539
Here's a lovely Cheese Fritters dish that you can try out for your evening snack! These Cheese Fritters make a hit combination with any jelly or jam. I think you can also try them out with some sweet sauces. What do you say? - 38.8857
Cold Lamb Cutlets
Prepare the cutlets by trimming to a neat uniform shape.
Beat them with a cutlet bat or rolling-pin.
Then season with salt and pepper and cook either by grilling, or by frying in smoking hot oil or fat, or by braising.
Grilling or frying are more simple... - 35.5902
Currant Barbecue Style Chicken
Preheat the broiler.
Place chicken pieces, skin side down, on an unheated rack in a broiler pan.
Broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat for 15 to 18 minutes or till chicken is lightly browned.
Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small saucepan stir together jelly, chili... - 43.1855
Meatballs In Grape Sauce
Combine ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs, salt, pep- per and garlic salt with 1/2 cup water; blend well.
Shape, into small balls; brown in hot fat in skillet.
Drain on absorbent toweling.
Combine chili sauce, jelly and lemon juice in saucepan; simmer, stirring... - 35.7967
Pineapple Cheese Cream
Drain the pineapple and reserve the syrup.
Make up the jelly according to the directions on the packet, using the pineapple syrup and hot water.
Allow to cool, then mix in the remaining ingredients.
Pour into 6 individual ramekin dishes or a serving dish... - 31.5984
Simmer the brown sugar and water together for 5 min., stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Add all remaining ingredients, and cook until jelly dissolves.
Serve with baked ham, tongue or similar meats. - 34.4052
1. Cut the lamb into cubes and keep aside.
2. In a saucepan of boiling salted water cook rice for about 12 minutes.
3. In a pan melt the butter, heat through adding vinegar, red currant jelly and mustard and season to taste with salt and... - 41.7127
Melton Mowbray Pie
Filling Reserve bones from pork, and put these into large saucepan with veal knuckle, sliced onion, salt and pepper; add water to cover.
Simmer mixture at least 2 hours to make a good stock that jells when cold; set aside.
Cut pork meat into 1/2 in. pieces,... - 36.1479
1. In a large skillet, heat the fat and brown the chops. Reduce heat and cook till done
2. Set the meat aside and drain pan drippings for gravy.
3. Serve meat hot - 31.3343
Trim, wipe and cut the meat into 1-in cubes.
Heat the fat and fry the meat lightly until sealed and lightly browned.
Fry the finely-chopped onions and apples and the minced garlic for about 7 min without browning too much.
Add the flour and curry... - 43.1437
Spicy Rib Eye Beef
1) Combine together cardamom and pepper. Pat mixture on roast.
2) Take a bowl and mix together soy sauce, vinegar, tomato paste, paprika and garlic powder in it.
3) Pour mixture over roast and place in the refrigerator. Marinate... - 46.8446
Fiesta Chicken Thighs
1. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In plastic bag, mix together flour, garlic salt, lemon pepper and chili powder and shake in chicken to coat.
3. In large frying pan, heat margarine and oil over medium temperature and cook chicken... - 47.414