- » Easy Honey Garlic Spare Rib
Easy Honey Garlic Spare Rib Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy honey garlic spare rib recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy honey garlic spare rib recipes.
Easy Oven Barbecued Spareribs
Heat the vegetable oil over high heat in a 10- or 12-inch skillet.
When a light haze forms above it, add the garlic and onions, and cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes without letting the onions brown.
Combine the tomato paste and the vinegar, and... - 41.9672
Glazed Pork Spare Ribs
1. Prepare the barbecue for direct-heat cooking.
2. On a large sheet of heavy-duty foil cover spare ribs both sides generously with marinade.
3. Wrap into a double-folded parcel, making sure all joins are well-sealed to prevent... - 39.6509
Barbecued Pork Spare Ribs
TRIM SPARE RIBS of excess fat and sinew.
Cut racks of ribs into pieces, so that each piece has three or four ribs.
Combine tomato sauce, sherry, soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger in a large pan; mix well.
Add ribs to mixture.
Bring to the boil.
Reduce... - 39.3315
Special Indoor Barbecued Spare Ribs With Sauce
In small saucepan, saute onion in Wesson Oil until transparent.
Add remaining ingredients except spare ribs.
Simmer 15 minutes.
Pour over spare ribs in large glass baking dish; let stand 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Arrange on shallow rack or... - 40.1356
Oriental Spare Ribs
1) Preheat the barbeque.
2) Grease the grill.
3) In the preheated barbeque, on the grill, place the... - 45.7615
Oven Baked Spare Ribs
1. Mix all the sauce ingredients together.
2. Place the ribs in a roasting tin, pour over the sauce and mix well. Cover with foil and leave to marinate overnight if possible, for a better flavour.
3. Cook, covered, in a preheated oven, 170°C/325°F/Gas Mark... - 30.8044
Combine soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup, chili sauce, sherry, sugar and garlic.
Pour over spareribs, laid out flat in roasting pan.
Marinate at least 4 hours, turning often.
Drain, reserving marinade.
Broil slowly over charcoal 20 minutes, turning often.
Mix... - 39.7833
Sherried Glazed Spareribs
Sprinkle the whole side of spareribs with salt and pepper.
Place in a shallow pan and bake in a hot oven (400°) for 40 minutes.
Drain off all the fat that has collected in the pan.
Combine tomato sauce, sherry, honey, vinegar, onion, garlic, and... - 33.4901
Bbq Spareribs With Lemon
Looking for a classic spare ribs recipe? Here the chef has shared a wonderful barbequed spareribs flavored with lemon. This authentic Chinese barbequed spareribs have an amazing lemony tangy flavor to tickle your taste buds. Surely this scrumptious spare ribs... - 109.336
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, combine together the soy sauce, honey, vinegar, sherry, sugar, ginger, broth and garlic.
3) Marinate the ribs in the mixture for 2 hours, basting and turning frequently.
4) Drain the rib,... - 45.234
1) Preheat a broiler.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
3) For 10 to 15 minutes, broil the ribs under the preheated broiler till they are brown. Turn them several times to evenly brown on all sides.
4) Arrange the broiler... - 43.1038
Glazed Barbecued Spareribs
Using metal blade, process garlic until chopped.
Add peaches and process until pureed.
Add oil, honey, soy, brown sugar, ginger, and sesame seed; process for 3 seconds to blend.
Trim excess fat from spareribs.
To barbecue, place meat on grill 4 to 6 inches... - 40.3602
Sweet And Spicy Spareribs
Preheat barbecue at LOW.
Place all marinade ingredients in small saucepan and cook 15 minutes over very low heat.
Meanwhile, blanch ribs in boiling water for 15 minutes.
Drain ribs and baste with marinade sauce.
Place ribs on hot grill and partly cover.
Cook... - 37.1994
Spareribs And Ox Tail Casserole
1) Remove the fat from spareribs.
2) In a heavy skillet, heat fat and then brown ribs and oxtails in it.
3) Take them off and pour off excess fat.
4) Add in flour, salt, pepper and thyme.
5) In the meantime, mix together tomato puree,... - 43.1377
Barbecued Pork Spareribs
Heat the oil in a pan, add onion, scallions and garlic and saute until golden.
Stir in dry mustard until smooth, then catusup, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, salt, pepper, thyme and honey and cook gently for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat,... - 39.7381
Sweet And Sour Pork Spareribs
To prepare the marinade, place the brown sugar in a large bowl.
Blend in orange juice, honey, barbecue sauce, vinegar and lemon juice.
Mix in pineapple juice, garlic and ginger.
Place the ribs in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
Pour marinade over ribs and... - 44.5712
Combine all the ingredients except the spareribs in a large bowl.
Cut spareribs into individual ribs; add to bowl.
Spoon sauce over ribs; marinate at room temperature 3 hours, turning frequently. (If possible, marinate overnight in refrigerator.)
Remove ribs... - 36.6915
Combine the marinade ingredients in a saucepan, and simmer for 2 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
Put the spareribs into a large dish.
Pour over the marinade and set aside for at least 12 hours, turning once.
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Drain the... - 42.9101
1) Broil the spare ribs on both the sides.
2) Cut them into small chunks.
3) Make a smooth paste of the ketchup, chilli sauce, banana pepper, green pepper, onion, mustard, Worcester sauce, vinegar and garlic.
4) Boil the mixture together... - 44.6778