- » Easy Homemade Succotash
Easy Homemade Succotash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy homemade succotash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy homemade succotash recipes.
Heat water and 1 tsp. salt to boiling in medium saucepan.
Add lima beans, cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Add corn and heat well.
Add cream, butter, 1/2 tsp. salt, pepper, thyme and pimento.
Toss lightly with a fork and serve very hot. - 37.2248
1. Heat the 2 1/2 cup water or broth in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat. Add the onion and celery.
Cook and stir for 5 minutes. Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
2. Add the 2 1/2 cups water or vegetable broth, tomatoes, potatoes, red... - 40.711
Succotash With Pimento
Melt butter or margarine; add vegetables, a little light cream or milk, and salt and pepper.
When serving, sprinkle with finely chopped pimento. - 21.6246
Braised Mahimahi With Fresh Succotash
1. In a large heavy saucepan, place the bacon and cook it over low heat, till it begins to color and fat starts to render, also pour out and discard 1 tablespoon of fat
2. In a skillet, add the next 4 ingredeints and cook over low heat for 2 to 3... - 42.6836