- » Easy Homemade Scones
Easy Homemade Scones Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Easy Homemade Scones recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Easy Homemade Scones recipes.
Heat griddle to moderate (if your griddle has a thermostat, set it at 300 degrees).
Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
Add butter and cut in finely.
Beat cream, egg and vinegar together well with a fork.
Make a well in the centre of the dry... - 39.991
Homemade Margarine Biscuits
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl sift flour, salt and baking powder.
3. Add in the margarine to the flour. Mash the margarine with fork.
4. Mix the flour mixture with hand. Add in the milk and mix with fork.
5. Over... - 0
Sift flour, baking powder, sugar and salt into a large bowl.
Cut in shortening with blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse oatmeal.
Reserve 1 tablespoon of beaten egg, and mix remainder with milk.
Make well in dry ingredients, and add... - 43.4562
Wholemeal Scones Whole Wheat Biscuits
1) Grease a baking sheet.
2) Heat the oven to (230°C/450°F or Gas Mark 8).
3) In a bowl, sift both the flour, salt and baking powder and rub in the butter until the mixture is crumbly.
4) Then add milk to make a smooth dough.
5) On a... - 39.6583
Drop Sconesor Scotch Pancakes
Sift dry ingredients, add sugar. Mix to a smooth batter with beaten egg and milk, add melted butter.
Heat and grease pan, drop batter by dessertspoonfuls on to pan, cook until bubbly on top, light brown underneath.
Turn, cook other side.
For variety add 2... - 28.2251
Chutney is a wonderful way to use and preserve fruit when it’s in season. This recipe shows you how easy to make and how truly delicious homemade chutney can be. You’ll love the mouth watering kitchen aroma and the special compliment this is to just about... - 90.1975