- » Easy Homemade Pate
Easy Homemade Pate Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Easy Homemade Pate recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Easy Homemade Pate recipes.
Christmas Tuna Pate
This Christmas Tuna Pate is very versatile. Also, this Christmas Tuna Pate can be whipped up in just a few minutes, so juts give it a try! - 43.5618
Check out this versatile and deliciously rich Tuna Pate. Quick and simple to make, serve and delight in this Tuna Pate whichever way you please! - 31.43
This Chicken Pate is very versatile. Also, this Chicken Pate can be whipped up in just a few minutes, so why not give this a try! - 31.4623
Pungent Liver Pate
This delicious Pungent Liver Pate is graced with sweet pickle and pickle juice. Ideal to go as starter, this Pungent Liver Pate is quick to make! - 33.4997
Salmon Pate is an amazingle delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 31.4659
Try this Salmon Pate for seafood parties or beachside parties and see your crowding to this dishs' side. The salmon pate can work wonders when tried with the right propotion of ingredients. I tried this and it was a blockbuster! - 32.974
Add envelope of gelatin to cold water and let stand 5 minutes.
Set in a pan of boiling water and heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Stir in sherry.
Combine tuna, lemon juice, seasoned salt, dill weed, Tabasco and gelatin mixture in blender and... - 42.9089
Mushroom Lover's Pate
I love mushrooms and this Mushroom Lover's Pate is one of my sweethearts. Not so spicy, not so hot the Mushroom Lover's Pate is quite an easy dish to prepare. Why donâ€™t you add this to your menu tonight? - 43.2627
Combine flour and salt, cut in shortening with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add beaten egg, stir briskly until blended.
Sprinkle cold water (1 tablespoon at a time) evenly over surface, stir with a fork until the dry ingredients are... - 25.1948
Chicken Liver Pate
Chicken Liver Pate is rich with the flavor of marinaded chicken. This chicken liver pate is not much spicy, however you can make it so, if need be. Try the chicken liver pate chilled or at room temperature. I love preparing this, hope you too will. - 46.8195
Homemade Chicken Liver Pate
1. Remove frozen livers from boxes but do not remove from pouches. Place in 2-quart microwave-safe casserole. Microwave, uncovered, at 50% power 5 minutes, turning pouches over once during cooking. Let stand 5 minutes. Remove livers from pouches and place in... - 37.2774
Homemade Creamy Chicken Liver Pate
Melt the first 1/4 cup butter in a frying pan.
Add the onions and saute over medium heat 3 minutes.
Add the apples and continue cooking until the apples and onions are transparent.
Pour into the container of a blender.
Melt the second 1/4 cup butter, letting... - 46.2082
Bourbon Pate is a delicious easily prepared side dish which you cannot resist to prepare. The deadly combination of liverwurst and bourbon won't let you to miss out this pate dish. - 36.4928
Combine all ingredients except bacon and bay leaf, mixing until blended, set mixture aside.
Line the bottom and sides of a 1-quart souffle dish or casserole with bacon, letting excess bacon hang over edges of dish.
Spoon meat mixture into dish, pressing with... - 42.3725
Homemade Puff Pastry - Pate Feuilletee - Khari Biscuit
1. In a food processor, add the all purpose flour, corn starch, salt, black pepper & turmeric powder. Pulse the processor for a minute.
2. Add the butter (cut into pieces), small quantities at a time and pulse the processor again to incorporate... - 0
Olive Pate, Greek Style
Olive Pate, Greek Style - olive pate in the royale Greek style. Keep the ingredients ready, blend it and lo! the olive pate in Greek style is all yours to devour! - 32.8448
Blend together the cream cheese, chili sauce, parsley, minced onion, and bottled hot pepper sauce.
Add the tuna and mix well.
Pack the mixture into a 4-cup mold.
Chill at least 3 hours.
Unmold and serve with crackers or crisp vegetables. - 32.2439
Combine gelatin, chicken broth, and water in a small saucepan; heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves.
Beat in mayonnaise or salad dressing, vinegar, onion, horseradish, salt, and cay enne pepper.
Pour into a shallow pan; chill in freezer 20... - 39.0881
Pork Spinach Pate
Pour boiling water over fresh spinach, drain and chop fine or drain thawed spinach and chop fine.
Combine with pork.
Add remaining ingredients and blend well with hands.
Place in 3- to 4-cup baking pan or terrine, cover with buttered paper and bake in... - 37.0643
Pork And Spinach Pate
1. Proper wash the spinach well.
2. Preheat the oven at 375°F.
3. Take a large pot and pour in two cups of water. Bring it to boil.
4. Add the cleaned spinach and boil again. Cook for about 5 minutes or until the spinach turns wilted.... - 38.975
Layered Picnic Pate
In a mixing bowl combine egg and milk.
Stir in bread crumbs, onion, parsley, oregano, thyme, sage, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Add veal and beef; mix well.
Pat one fourth of the meat mixture into an 8x4x2 inch loaf pan.
Arrange green beans... - 40.5604
Pate Cheese Mold
Make meat layer: Soften gelatin with chicken broth or bouillon cube in water in a small saucepan.
Heat, stirring constantly and crushing cube, if using, with a spoon, just until gelatin dissolves.
Measure 1/4 cup into a 6-cup mold; stir in lemon juice.
(Keep... - 43.7112
Snip out any large tube like membranes from beef liver; cut into chunks.
Halve chicken livers; snip out any veiny parts or skin.
Put both meats through a food chopper, using a fine blade; place in a medium-size bowl.
Saute onion in butter or margarine until... - 43.3161
Smoked Turkey Pate Gondola
1. Cut off the top of the bread loaf. Hollow out the loaf. Cut the top into slices for serving.
2. Cut smoked turkey into chunks. Place in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
3. Place turkey in a large bowl; fold in cream cheese, mayonnaise,... - 30.9418
Combine all ingredients except mayonnaise.
Then bind with mayonnaise until a just-stiff paste is formed.
Place in a bowl or container.
Decorate with aspic, truffles, or sliced olives, if desired.
Serve as an hors-d'oeuvre or as a snack.
Makes about 3... - 38.3518
Deviled Ham Pate
Soften gelatine in cold water; dissolve oyer hot water.
Meanwhile, beat milk and dip mix together until smooth.
Beat in next 4 ingredients with the gelatine.
Stir in a few drops rose coloring.
Scrape into a very small oiled loaf pan or 6 small muffin... - 37.818
Add 1/2 cup cold tomato .juice and gelatin to blender container; cover and blend on low speed till gelatin is softened.
Add boiling tomato juice; blend on low speed till gelatin dissolves.
(If gelatin granules cling to side of container, stop blender and use... - 42.5871
A Good Pork Pate
Mince or chop the belly of pork coarsely and the bacon finely, then mix together.
Make a puree of the liver, onions, garlic, thyme, spices and Cognac in a blender and stir it into the pork and bacon.
Mix in the breadcrumbs.
Extra flavour can be obtained by... - 43.1077
Bone the chicken.
Slice the 2 breasts of chicken in half lengthwise, and set aside.
Grind remaining chicken, the ham, 4 slices of bacon and the onion; then mix in the pork.
Crumble the bread into milk; add parsley, garlic salt, salt, herbs and brandy, and... - 41.5269
Pate De Noel
Skin turkey and chicken; reserve skin.Cut meat from bones in large pieces, 1/2 inch thick.
Remove fat, gristle and tendons, and reserve.
Slice meat from veal knuckle into similar-size pieces.
Refrigerate sliced meats.
Pile bones,skin and trimmings in... - 43.0297
Prawn And Bacon Pate
1) In a medium-sized mixing bowl, empty the tub of cheese.
2) Add all the other ingredients and mix well together.
3) Add seasoning to taste. In case the preparation is too sharp, add more cream.
4) Into a pate dish, put the preparation and chill for... - 33.6267
Flaky Pastry For Pate
Sift flour and salt into bowl;rub in soft short-ening until texture is very fine.
Cut hard short-ening into 1-inch cubes, and cut into flour with pastry blender to distribute evenly throughout.
Combine egg yolk, water and lemon juice, and sprinkle over... - 38.664
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3.
2. Grease the bottom and sides of a 450 g/1 lb. loaf tin.
3. Flatten the bacon with the blade of a knife.
4. In a blender or food processor, make a smooth mixture by combining the... - 45.4542
Tasty Banh Mi Pate
1. Place the thinly sliced carrots and cucumber in a plate.
2. In a bowl combine vinegar, sugar and salt, stir until combined.
3. Pour the mixture on top of the vegetables; let it rest for few hours.
4. Toast the baguete, cut in half and spread pate on... - 107.962
Stuffed Western Beef Tenderloin
When selecting tenderloin ask your butcher for filet mignon cut 2 inches thick or Chateaubriand cut 1 1/2 inches thick.
Saute' mushrooms quickly in hot butter until limp.
Remove from heat, and stir in parsley and pate de foie gras.
Chill the mixture.
Sear the... - 35.9024
Vegan Nori Rolls
If you have heard about sushi, you would know what is Nori Rolls. This is a raw food nori recipe that uses all uncooked ingredients including a raw ingredient in place of rice. Watch the video and find out more!! - 112.793
1. Grease a 150 ml bowl, pan or mould with margarine, oil or butter.
2. In a small saucepan combine oysters, 25g or butter, breadcrumbs, cream, egg and seasonings.
3. Place the saucepan on a medium low flame and bring the mixture to a... - 42.8845
This is a Caribbean Patee Fusion Recipe. Adding some Caribbean flavours into traditional recipes. Here we have chili made with ground chicken, spices, vegetables and mushrooms, and the three types of beans. We add Cumin, and scotch bonnet along with coriander... - 0
Fall Tea Sandwiches
Cut the white bread into thin slices.
Trim the crusts (save them for making into buttered crumbs or croutons).
Cut the turkey into thin slices.
Remove the stem from the tomatoes and slice vertically.
Rasp the skin of the cucumber and cut into... - 47.912