- » Easy Homemade Fish
Easy Homemade Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Easy Homemade Fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Easy Homemade Fish recipes.
Tuna Melt With Cheese
Would you love to replicate Tuna melt as similar to a New Jersey restaurant style? With Keith Snow you can perfect the art of making one as close to it. One of the classic filling for sandwich, you can make your delicious Tuna Melt with this fast and easy... - 101.524
Amy's High Protein Tuna Melt
I am in love with the La Tortilla Low Carb, Low-Fat Tortillas. I have now gotten my husband hooked on them too ;) He is a sandwich type of guy, but instead of just one sandwich, he usually want two. At 50-80 calories per slice of bread, he's looking at 320... - 96.2204
In The Kitchen With Ken - Tuna Melt
Tuna anyone? These thick tuna steaks are melted over with some goat cheese and then stacked in a sesame bun to have as a large sandwich! See the video for more on making this tuna cheesy sandwich! - 88.3868
Tuna Melt Ciabatta
Seafood are always more than welcome when it comes to talking of hearty dinner meals. If you love your seafood, then you won't mind throwing together this tuna delicacy that is a cinch to make. Tempting and easy to make, this tuna recipe is a must try for all... - 87.1655
1. Preheat the square griddle on medium heat for 2 minutes
2. Butter one side of the bread
3. In a large bowl, combine the tuna, mayonnaise and celery and blend well
4. Spread this mixture onto the unbuttered sides of the bread
5. Spread... - 44.7597
Descent Tuna Melt
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In medium bowl, combine reduced calorie mayonnaise, dill pickle, mustard and onion.
Stir in tuna and eggs.
Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet with long sides overlapping 1/2 inch; firmly press edges and... - 41.2341
Slice zucchini in half crosswise; then slice into 1/4-inch lengthwise slices.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add half of the zucchini; cook 5 minutes.
Turn slices over, and sprinkle with half of basil,... - 40.2311
1. In a bowl, combine a quarter cup of green onions, artichoke hearts, lemon juice, albacore tuna, oregano, pepper, olive oil and red pepper; stir them all well to blend
2. Divide this mixture between muffin halves and sprinkle cheese evenly
3. Place... - 37.7831
Combine all ingredients except cheese and bread; mix well.
Spread on untoasted sides of bread slices.
Sprinkle with cheese and broil about 5 minutes, or until cheese melts.
Makes 6 servings. - 35.0852
Tropical Tuna Melt
Thoroughly drain the pineapple, reserving 1 teaspoon juice.
Stir together the reserved 1 teaspoon pineapple juice, the salad dressing, and the mustard.
In a small bowl stir together the drained pineapple, the tuna, and the celery; stir in salad dressing... - 34.7538
1. Preheat broiler. Combine tuna, coleslaw mix and green onions in medium bowl. Combine mayonnaise, mustard and dill weed in small bowl. Stir mayonnaise mixture into tuna mixture. Spread tuna mixture onto muffin halves. Place on broiler pan.
2. Broil 4 inches... - 31.8738
Combine 1/2 cup of the process cheese spread and the salad dressing or mayonnaise.
Stir in tuna, water chestnuts, and chives.
Spread mixture onto English muffin halves.
Place muffins on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
Broil 4 inches from the heat about 3... - 31.2128
Combine 1/4 cup green onions and next 7 ingredients; stir well.
Divide evenly among muffin halves; sprinkle evenly with cheese.
Place on a baking sheet; broil 4 minutes or until golden brown.
Sprinkle with remaining green onions. - 29.4523
Suppertime Tuna Melt
Spread 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the mayonnaise over each pita.
Combine tuna, celery, pickle, onions, remaining mayonnaise, and salt and pepper to taste; spread over pitas.
Sprinkle with cheese, covering as much area as possible.
Broil on baking sheet 4 inches (10... - 29.275
1. Saute the onion in the butter till soft and golden. Add the drained tuna, salt, pepper and Tabasco. Stir to mix ingredients and to flake the tuna. Allow to cool.
2. Place a teaspoonful of mixture on each water cracker biscuit. Cut each cheese slice into... - 29.0357
1. In small bowl, with fork, combine tuna, celery, and mayonnaise. Spread one side of 4 bread slices with tuna mixture. Top each with one-fourth of cheese and 1 bread slice.
2. In nonstick 12-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Arrange sandwiches... - 25.5476