- » Easy Healthy Granola Bar
Easy Healthy Granola Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy healthy granola bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy healthy granola bar recipes.
Healthy Granola Bars
Diane Hoch teaches you how to make Healthy Granola Bars, great for an energetic snack and breakfast on the go. - 118.152
Healthy Fruity Granola Bars
New moms will love this recipe. It is quick and healthy and gives the necessary portions of nutrition right away. This is a recipe from a chef who is a mother too. Watch the video to learn the recipe of granola bars. - 110.998
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 F or 150 C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together, taking care to break any lumps.
3. In a baking tray, lay the mixture and level it using a spatula.
4. Bake in the pre heated oven for 40... - 117.076
1. In a big bowl, add oatmeal, crispy cereal and almonds.
2. In a pan, heat the coconut oil, almond butter, maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla.
3. Add the mix into the bowl and combine.
4. Add the cranberry and dark chocolate and mix.
5. Add the mix... - 126.321
Organic Granola Bars
Be it lunch boxes, breakfast or a cup of coffee, granola bars make for a perfect snack any day anytime. Betty shows how to make healthy and natural granola bars that makes for a great snack time indulgence. Stream the video recipe to learn how to make granola... - 97.1164
Granola Bars With Nuts And Raisins
Power packed cereal bars !!!!!! This video prepares a fine variety of granola cereal bars loaded with the goodness of raisins and nuts. This is a very addicting recipe of a bars which satisfy your hunger and also keeps you healthy. This savory snack is an... - 119.795
Granola Bars With Peanut Butter And Banana
Do you enjoy granola bars? If you do then here is a variation to these healthy snacks! This variation uses peanut butter and banana. Further filled with the goodness of dry fruits and oats, these are tasty and healthy! A great idea to keep these handy for a... - 120.673
Carrot And Date Granola Bars
A granola bar with a difference? How about a carrot cake granola bar? These look just delicious! Filled with the goodness of oats, carrots and dry fruit, these make a healthy snack. A great idea to keep these handy for a midday sweet craving. - 110.68
Whole Food Granola Bars
What better way to kick start your day and pump up your mornings than yummy, healthy granolas? Robyn shows you how make granola at home using whole ingredients. Rich, tasty, and loaded with nutrients, nothing beats a quick granola during hungry hours. - 122.274
No Bake Granola Bars
1. Grease an 8-inch square pan. In a small saucepan, cook chocolate and raspberry jam over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in granola, almonds, and almond extract.
2. Spread mixture evenly over... - 22.3423
Granola Bars For Kids
Cooking for Children shows you how to make granola bars.Why spend a ton of money when you can make them at home. Have fun making them with your kids! - 129.671
Chewy Granola Balls
If is easy to buy a pack of granola balls from store but making them at home is fun and you can really whip up a batch in no time. In this episode of weelicious we get to see an easy granola balls recipe and a lot of ingredient option just in case you do not... - 132.743
Preheat oven to 325°.
Line 15x10-inch jellyroll pan with aluminum foil; grease.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Press evenly into prepared pan.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool slightly; remove from pan and peel off... - 37.7332
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, put together baking mix, 2 tablespoons raisins, 3/4 ounce oats, 3/4 ounce almonds, and 1 tablespoon sugar; mix well.
3. Add milk and egg substitute; stir well.
4. In an 8 X 8 X 2-inch... - 47.9192
Yogurt Berry Smoothie
1. In a jar take eggs, yogurt, berries, vanilla, ground cinnamon and coconut oil.
2. Blend for a few minutes to form smoothie.
3. Serve Berry smoothie with health granola bars and enjoy!
Instead of berries you can use any of your... - 112.249
Dreamy Orange Cream
1 In a medium bowl,beat the pudding mix and orange juice with wire whisk for 2 minutes. Refrigerate for 5 minutes and fold in whipped topping.
2 Divide the pudding mixture into 4 dessert dishes and top with crushed granola bars and orange... - 32.5027
Fruity Parfait With Banana Peach And Blackberry
Craving for something nice, creamy and sweet for breakfast? Try this healthy banana-peach-blackberry parfait that are satisfying and easy to make. A little parfait makes your dinner complete. Just try making your own with Betty’s festive recipe. This... - 104.084
Chocolate Dipped Bananas
1) Take a cookie sheet and line it with parchment paper or wax paper.
2) Cut bananas into halves.
3) On the sticks, place the banana halves.
4) In a saucepan, boil at least 2 inces of water.
5) On the simmering water, place a metal... - 44.4901