Hash Brown Bake
- » Easy Hash Brown Bake
Easy Hash Brown Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy hash brown bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy hash brown bake recipes.
Easy Hash Browns Casserole
This hash brown casserole is a versatile dish and makes a great entree for breakfast, lunch or even dinner. Here are excellently presented instructions that will help you replicate a restaurant style hash brown casserole with cheese and cream of chicken soup.... - 104.436
Glorified Hash Brown Casserole
Glorified hashbrown casserole takes those funeral potatoes to a whole new level. This lighter version also features ham, peppers, and onions for a whole meal touch. - 111.332
Baked Tuna Croquettes With Hash Brown Patties
1) Mix all the ingredients and add evenly into 4 well-greased custard cups.
2) Place the cups over the rack, then keep 4 frozen hashbrown potato patties and apply them butter.
3) Bake as per the directions until well browned.
4) Place the rolls... - 39.9665
Easy Au Gratin Potatoes
Spread potatoes in a shallow casserole.
Scald milk with butter and seasonings.
Sprinkle onions and cheese over potatoes and pour milk mixture over all.
Cover and bake 30 minutes at 350Â° F. - 27.8272
Spicy Hash Browns
Potatoes are my favorite and this Spicy Hash Browns tops my list. This is bake and serve delight and is pretty easy to prepare too. Check out the recipe of Spicy Hash Browns. - 33.7128
Crisp-fried Hash Brown
Jazz up your brunch by teaming your favorite dishes with savory sides. And what better than yummy hash browns to jazz up your dishes. Traditionally made from cubed potatoes, this crisp-fried potato dish makes for a versatile addition to any dinner table. - 110.808
Hash Brown Chops
Hash Brown Chops is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Hash Brown Chops recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 47.3147
Hash Brown Quiche
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Press the hash browns between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Press into the bottom and up the side of an ungreased 9 pie plate.
Drizzle with butter.
Bake for 25 minutes.
Combine the ham, Cheddar cheese and bell... - 41.8615
Hash Brown Casserole
Mix everything together, top with another 8 oz.bag of shredded Cheddar cheese.
Spray a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish with Pam, and put mixture in.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 60 minutes or until golden brown. - 25.1881
Cracker Barrel Hash Brown
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with non stick spray.
2. In a mixing bowl, add hash browns, onion and chicken stock, stir to mix. Season with salt and pepper, mix again.
3. Transfer the mixture to the baking... - 0
Schwarties Hash Browns
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Thaw frozen potatoes slightly for easier mixing.
3. In a 9 x 13" baking dish, mix all the ingredients except the parmesan cheese.
4. Spread the mixture evenly and top with Parmesan cheese.
5. Place the... - 41.068
Breakfast Pizza With Hash Brown Crust For Kids
Looking for a lifesaver recipe that will help you put together a wholesome treat on the table fast? Then you simply won’t get disappointed with this yummy, crusty breakfast pizza. Betty prepares a no-fuss family favorite that is sure to be a hit on the... - 110.971
Deluxe Hashed Browns
Thaw hashed browns.
Combine all ingredients except paprika in large bowl.
Pour into greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake at 300 de- grees for 1 hour and 30 minutes. - 38.4674
Hash Brown Potato Casserole
Partially defrost hash browns.
Mix potatoes, 1/2 cup margarine, cheese, onions, sour cream, soup, and spices.
Put into greased 9 x 13-inch dish.
Sprinkle corn flakes on top of potatoes; pour the 1/4 cup margarine over corn flakes.
Bake uncovered in 350 degree... - 38.0738
Hash Brown Potatoes Casserole
1. In a large mixing bowl, put together all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
3. Into a 9 x 13" baking pan, transfer the mixture and bake for 35- 40 minutes until the surface is lightly browned.
4.... - 39.298
Hash Brown Potato Casserole
How about a brand new potato side? Look at this Hash Brown Potato Casserole recipe video. It is creamy and crisp on top giving it a nice combination of textures. There is cheddar as well, that imparts a nice sharp cheesy flavor. Try it next time you will like... - 114.905
Sausage Hash Brown Casserole - Brunch
If you like potatoes, cheese, lots of sausage and peppers and onions then you are gonna love this easy, down home recipe for sausage hash brown casserole. It's so comforting and can be made a day ahead, frozen and it reheats like a charm. It's a favorite... - 0
Hash Brown Scallop
Cut 1 slice cheese into 2 triangles; reserve.
Break up remaining cheese and put in blender container with bread; blend till cheese is coarsely chopped.
Remove and set aside.
Put bouillon cubes and hot water in blender container; blend till cubes are... - 47.505
Mexican Hash Browns
Cover potatoes with boiling water; let stand 5 minutes.
Layer half each of the potatoes, chilies and cheese in ungreased 8 x 8 x 2-inch or shallow 8-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with half of the salt; dot with half of the margarine.
Repeat... - 34.3907
Spaghetti Squash Hash Browns
Prepare and bake spaghetti squash.
Cut in half lengthwise, discard seeds, and scoop flesh into a bowl; you should have about 6 cups.
Add flour and cheese.
Using 2 forks, lift squash strands to mix well.
Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a wide frying pan... - 40.0643
Brown Rice Mushroom And Ham Hash
Try out the easy-to-make Brown Rice Mushroom And Ham Hash. Enjoy the Brown Rice Mushroom And Ham Hash at any party and let us know how you liked it! - 41.3736
Quick N Easy Texas Hash
Heat oven to 350Â°.
In large skillet, cook and stir ground beef until light brown; drain off fat.
Add onions and green pepper; cook and stir until onion is tender.
Stir in tomatoes, rice, chili powder, salt and pepper; heat through.
Pour into ungreased... - 35.7471
Easy Beef Hash
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a large skillet, melt the butter.
3. Add the onion and celery and sautÃ© them until soft and golden.
4. Add potatoes and beef to the skillet and sautÃ© for another 5 minutes until well blended.... - 40.3862
Any available leftover meat may be used, taking about equal parts of meat and potato.
Chop the meat first, then add the potato and chop together.
Moisten it enough to hold together.
Melt fat (1 tablespoon to each cup of hash) in a frying pan, spread... - 30.076
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Mix together the turkey, vegetables, seasonings and broth. Place in one large greased casserole or four individual greased casseroles. Cover.
3. Bake one hour for large casserole, or about forty minutes for... - 32.1777
Roasted Vegetable And Chicken Hash
1) As per you favorite recipe, roast the chicken. Alternatively, preheat the oven to 400 degrees and place the bird, breast side up, on the rack. Roast till the juices start to run clear when, about 1 hour later, a skewer is inserted into the... - 45.2078
Hash Filled Baked Onions
About 2 1/2 hours before serving: In large covered saucepan, in boiling salted water, cook onions until tender, about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix well hash, sugar, mustard, seasoned salt and pepper and Worcestershire.
Slice top from each onion;... - 45.0175
Ham Hash In Papaya
1. Preheat oven to 375 F
2. Cut the papayas in half and scoop out the seeds in the center
3. In a medium saucepan, tip in the butter and heat till melted.
4. Add the celery and the onion to the pan and sautÃ© over medium heat till the... - 43.5975
Cut chilled hash in 4 to 6 slices and arrange in shallow casserole.
Heat in a 350Â° F oven for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile brown mushrooms in butter.
Remove from heat and add sour cream.
Pour this mixture around hash slices and continue baking another 10... - 28.5669
Walnut Turkey Hash
Combine turkey and potatoes in food processor.
Process until coarsely chopped; set aside.
Melt butter in large skillet.
Add walnuts; toss over medium-low heat until golden brown.
Remove with slotted spoon; set aside.
Add onions, sage and thyme to... - 42.2761
Tater Tot Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Salt and pepper meat and pat into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle onion flakes on top of meat.
Spread both cans of soup on top of meat and onions.
Top with frozen Tater Tots, lined up close together to completely cover dish.
Bake 1... - 30.3092
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious hash brown and egg dish that would be great for breakfast or brunch. - 109.259
Place butter in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH 1 minute.
Stir in onion.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 5 minutes, stirring once.
Combine water and gravy mix in a 2-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir well at 1... - 38.8504
Meat And Vegetable Hash
Meat and vegetables may be forced through food chopper, using coarse blade.
Combine all ingredients.
Pack into well-greased shallow baking pan.
Bake, covered, in preheated moderate oven (375° F.) for 45 minutes.
Uncover and brown under broiler.
Serve with... - 38.5203
Julie Goodyear's Corned Beef Hash
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a pan of boiling water, put the onion and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
3) Drain the onion and reserve the cooking liquid.
4) Mix together the basil, onion, pepper sauce and corned beef.... - 40.628
Saute onion and pepper in shortening in large skillet.
Add ground beef; brown well.
Add tomato juice, rice, chili powder and seasonings; stir well.
Pour into casserole; cover.
Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes. - 34.3577
Lamb Hash Gratine
Trying your best to impress your friends and family with your culinary skills? Now give this Lamb Hash Gratine recipe a try and see how easy it's to keep them impressed always. This recipe for Lamb Hash Gratine is simple and leaves not much mess! - 44.3128
Southern Style Hash
Put green peppers, onions and celery in a stew pot.
Cook slowly 10 to 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
Cook pork in butter until lightly brown.
Mix noodles with grated cheese.
Add to vegetables.
Add ground pork.
Season highly with salt and... - 44.3895
Saute onion and pepper in shortening in large skillet Add ground beef; brown well.
Add tomato juice rice, chili powder and seasonings; stir well.
Pour intc casserole; cover.
Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes - 34.7745
Luscious Beef Hash
1) Preheat oven to 250Â°F before warming.
2) In a large heavy pot, over medium-high heat, heat oil and brown short ribs well on all sides in it for about 3 to 4 minutes, in batches.
3) Season the ribs with pepper as they cook and then... - 44.2358
Red Flannel Hash
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, heat the fat from the corned beef.
3. Add the onion and brown.
4. Add the corned beef and the potatoes and sauté until lightly browned.
Place the casserole in a... - 43.1667
Salmon Artichoke Hash
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Spread the potatoes on the sheet and coat with no-stick spray.
Bake for 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Warm 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium... - 47.0645
Combine roast beef with onion, green pepper, raisins, Worcestershire, salt and pepper.
Moisten with whiskey and a little roast beef gravy.
Cover with mashed potatoes combined with 1/2 cup Cheddar, chives and hashish.
Sprinkle potatoes with 1/2 cup more grated... - 37.8194
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine.
Add cornbread and saute until brown.
Remove from skillet and drain on paper towel.
Add remaining tablespoon magarine and 1 tablespoon water to same... - 40.1487
Melt butter, add onion, and cook until golden.
Add potatoes and brown lightly.
Add next 8 ingredients and cook for several minutes.
Put in shallow baking dish and sprinkle with crumbs.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for about 30 minutes.
Makes 4... - 41.9093
Divide eggplant and onion between 2 baking pans, 10 by 15-inch size.
Mix the cumin, paprika, and oil equally into each pan.
Bake, uncovered, in a 400° oven until eggplant is brown on edges, about 30 minutes; stir once with a wide spatula.
Scrape vegetables... - 38.2123
Chinese Style Hamburger Hash
Brown meat in oil until slightly crumbly.
Add onions, celery, mushroom and chicken soups, and warm water.
Stir in rice, soy sauce, and pepper.
Turn into a lightly greased casserole (about 2-quart size).
Cover and bake in a moderate oven (350°) for 30... - 43.4224
Creamy Fish Hash
Does eating good food make you happy, why not try this extremely delicious recipe for Creamy Fish Hash? Relatively simple, this Creamy Fish Hash doesn't take much of your time, but leaves you with utmost satisfaction of having made something great! - 51.5449
Lamb Hash Parmentier
1) Preheat oven to 450°.
2) Wash and peel the potatoes.
3) In a saucepan with boiling water, boil the potatoes.
4) In a bowl, add 4 boiled potatoes to mash with butter and egg.
5) Season the mixture with salt and pepper according to... - 44.048
Eggs Bacon And Hash Breakfast Pizza
Pizza for breakfast? No this is not the stale leftover pizza from last night’s pizza party. This is an actual breakfast pizza made of fresh pizza dough, topped with mashed potatoes, eggs, cheese, bacon and chives. A complete breakfast in pizza form. This is... - 138.232
Tallahassee Hash Puppies
Sift dry ingredients together.
Add milk, water; stir in chopped onion.
Add more meal or milk, if necessary, to form a soft dough.
Mold with hands.
Fry in deep, hot fat until brown. - 33.0541
Roast Beef Hash
1. In a nonstick or cast-iron skillet over medium heat, heat the oil. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until golden, about 4 minutes. Add beef and cook until no longer pink. Transfer to a plate.
2. Add butter to the skillet. Add potatoes and cook over... - 26.8914
Corned Beef Hash
1) Add all ingredients except the oil.
2) Take a 9-inch glass baking dish, add oil and heat on high for 30 seconds in the microwave.
3) Add all the above hash ingredients-all the ingredients mixed with chopped meat like the potatoes,... - 43.2876
Turkey Hash With Paprika Cabbage And Poached Eggs
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Put the bread cubes on a baking sheet, drizzle with 2 teaspoons of the olive oil, season with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper, and toss lightly. Bake until golden brown, about 7 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat... - 37.5451
Easy Potato Bake
1. Place frozen potatoes in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid.
2. Microwave for 5 minutes on HIGH. Stir in remaining ingredients, except paprika. Sprinkle with paprika; recover.
3. Microwave for 12 to 14 minutes on med.high (Roast), or until... - 29.0139
Quick N Easy Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Brown beef with salt and onion; drain.
Add potatoes, soup, sour cream and cheese.
Spread in 13 x 9-inch pan.
Bake 30 minutes.
Top with fried onions and bake 15 more minutes. - 33.0086
Spicy Easy Cheesy Potato Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add the cheddar cheese soup, milk and salsa. Mix until all the ingredients are combined well.
3. Stir in the hash potatoes and mix until well combined.
4. Take a greased... - 0
Easy Potato Casserole
1. Mix hash brown potatoes, onion, green pepper, potato soup, celery soup, sour cream, salt and pepper.
2. Take a 2 quart casserole, put the mixture in it and bake for 75 minutes.
3. Season with cheese and bake for 15 more minutes.
4. Serve... - 38.5235
Easy Brunch Frittata
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Coat medium nonstick ovenproof skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
Heat skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add broccoli; cook and stir 2 minutes.
Add potatoes; cook and stir 5 minutes.
Beat together egg substitute, milk, salt and... - 42.7651
Portobello Potato Pancake
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well.
Coat a 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add 1 teaspoon oil; place over medium heat until hot.
Spoon potato mixture into skillet; press to smooth top.
Cook 8 minutes or until potato is... - 45.5026
Parmesan Potato Bake
Prepare potatoes according to basic recipe on package.
Combine remaining ingredients except cheese.
Heat till soup thaws; add to drained potatoes, mixing gently.
Turn mixture into 10x6x1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake in moderate oven... - 35.5538
Pork And Potato Bake
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Brown the chops in a skillet lightly greased with vegetable oil, sprinkling the chops with seasoned salt.
Remove from heat.
Combine the soup, milk, sour cream, pepper and the 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt in a large bowl.
Stir in... - 45.4403
Potato Broccoli Cheese Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Take a heavy Dutch oven, heat 2 tablespoon butter in it,
3. Put flour in the oven and cook for a minute by stirring continuously.
4. Slowly pour milk and cook by stirring on medium flame till thick... - 46.4343
Baked Ham And Spinach Au Gratin
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Melt the butter in a medium-size saucepan over moderate heat.
Add the onions and saute, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes or until pale golden.
Add the garlic and saute, stirring occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes more.
Blend in... - 42.3576
Cook hash browns and onion in 2 tablespoons butter until tender, set aside.
Cook spinach according to package directions, drain well, and press dry.
Saute mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter until tender, set aside.
Roll pastry out into a 21 x... - 40.7117
Busy Day Casserole
Here's a totally different recipe from the usual Busy Day Casserole you grew upon. I loved these Busy Day Casserole so much, that I knew I ought to replicate them at home.Truly delicious! - 27.8452
1. Thaw potatoes for 20 minutes.
2. Mix potatoes with the remaining ingredients,except the potato chips.
3. Place in a well greased 9 x 12 pan.
4. Cover with crushed chips.
5. Bake at 350° for an hour. - 33.3582
Lynn's Crack Potatoes
Lynn demonstrates how to make a super simple potato casserole that is appropriate for a side dish or can even be used for a brunch. - 0
You'll find Campfire Potatoes irresistible with chopped onion, flour and brown potatoes. This Campfire Potatoes recipe will be enjoyed by all! Just follow these easy step-by-step instructions. It's a quick and fun recipe! - 42.9836
This Potato Casserole is so very filling ! These cheesed creamy potato bakes can be had as your main meal or as an accompaniment to meat, pasta and rice dishes. Try this potato casserole and let me know how you like it. - 38.5524
Egg & Potato Casserole
Butter a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish or use Pam.
Press hash browns in bottom of baking dish, forming a crust.
Brush melted butter on top of hash browns.
Alternate ham and cheese; sprinkle with seasoned salt.
Mix milk and eggs and pour over mixture.
Let stand... - 31.4765
Meal In One Chicken
In a 13x9 inch pan, combine the hash browns, beans and carrots.
Top with chicken.
Combine the rest of ingredients and pour over chicken.
Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 50 minutes.
Uncover and bake 30 minutes longer or until juices run clear. - 35.7257
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Mix together hash browns, water, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
3) Leave aside for 15 minutes, uncovered.
4) Drain the water from hash browns.
5) Using aluminum foil, cover tortillas securely and cook in the... - 47.2691
Creamy Chipped Beef Casserole
Snip beef in bite size pieces.
Brown in Crisco until edges curl; drain.
Mix milk and soup.
Add beef, hash brown's and 1/2 can onion rings.
Place in 2-quart casserole dish; bake covered for 30 minutes in 350 degree oven.
Remove lid; crumble remainder of onion... - 33.814
Combine the hash brown potatoes, half the butter, salt, pepper, onion, cream of chicken soup, sour cream and shredded cheese in a large bowl; mix well.
Spoon into a buttered 9x13inch baking dish.
Combine the cornflakes and remaining 1/2 cup melted butter in a... - 36.2431
Breakfast Potato Pie
Cover hash browns with hot water; let stand 10 minutes.
Beat eggs; add potatoes and remaining ingredients except bacon and paprika.
Pour into a well greased 10 inch piepan.
Sprinkle with bacon and paprika.
Cover and refrigerate at least 8... - 38.5627
Breakfast pizza is a recipe perfect if you want a long filling breakfast. Watch this interesting video that shares a wonderful recipe for this unique pizza that can be made with the available ingredients in your kitchen. Take a look and try this pizza for... - 93.3578
Breakfast Casserole With Bacon, Egg And Cheese
The yummy, comforting, filling casserole is ideal for breakfast, but it is so delicious that you will be tempted to try it for lunch or dinner too. Betty whomps up a rich and satisfying breakfast casserole that features bacons, eggs and cheese. This... - 97.9334
Cheese Potatoes Romanoff
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 1-quart casserole.
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except 1/4 cup of the Cheddar cheese and paprika; mix well.
Spoon into greased casserole.
Bake at 350°F. for 25 to 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Sprinkle with... - 41.7658
Combine hash brown potato mix and water; stir well.
Let stand, covered, 15 minutes.
Wrap tortillas securely in aluminum foil; bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Combine hash browns, eggs, sausage, salt, and pepper; stir well.
Melt... - 40.0473
Breakfast Special Casserole
Throw a Sunday morning meal that you and your family would just love with this refreshing, easy-to-make breakfast casserole. Betty tells you how you can put together a tasty treat effortlessly with a little prep work ahead of time. It’s so delightful and... - 94.7724
Spicy Breakfast Lasagna
1. Preheat oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl, mix cottage cheese, chives and onions. Set it aside.
3. In a bowl whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
4. In a large skillet, melt butter.
5. Pour the mixture into skillet and cook over medium heat... - 41.8491
Creamy Au Gratin Potatoes
1. Grease a 1-quart baking dish with baking spray, butter or oil.
2. In a bowl, combine Butter Buds, onion, flour and pepper.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F before baking.
4. In a saucepan, add the frozen onions and heat,... - 40.1297
Funeral Potatoes are easy to make, and they taste great. These can be put together very easily you will need frozen hash browns, sour cream, cheese, butter, and corn flakes. These can be made ahead, and heated when ready to serve. - 0
Colorful Vegegie Casserole
In a large skillet, saute onions, carrot, celery, peppers and garlic in oil until crisp-tender.
Transfer to a large bowl; add hash browns, soup, 1 cup cheddar cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, parsley and salt; mix well.
Pour into a greased 3-qt baking... - 39.8472
Mixed Cheese Breakfast Casserole
Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles; place on a greased 12-in pizza pan.
Press seams together and build up edges; set aside.
In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and cool slightly.
Sprinkle sausage, hash... - 47.1123
Ham And Potato Skillet
1. Thaw potatoes for 30 minutes. Press between paper towels to remove moisture; set aside.
2. In a 10-inch ovenproof skillet cook the onion, apple, water, and sage over medium heat about 5 minutes or till the onion is tender. Remove from heat. Stir in hash... - 35.8869
Brown the sausage in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into 8 triangles.
Place in an ungreased 11 inch pizza pan, covering the bottom and up the side of the pan, pinching the seams to seal.
Sprinkle the sausage,... - 39.7777
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix soup and sour cream together in a casserole dish or 9 x 13 dish.
Add frozen potatoes and stir until well coated.
Bake in the oven for 30-45 minutes, depending on the depth of the dish.
Sprinkle cheese on top and bake another... - 27.4472
Meat And Tater Pie
Line 9 inch pie plate with pastry.
Combine meat, milk, soup mix, pepper, and allspice; mix gently.
Lightly pat into pastry lined pie plate; top with potatoes.
Place top crust over potatoes; seal and flute edge.
Cut design in top pastry.
Bake at 350° for 1... - 34.6298
Meat 'n Tater Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Line a 9-inch pie plate with pastry
3. In a large pan, combine the meat, milk, soup mix, pepper, allspice and mix well.
4. Tip this into a pastry plate and top with potatoes place the top crust on top of... - 39.0364
Party Potato Salad
Combine soups with softened cream cheese.
Add sour cream, green pepper, onion, and seasonings.
Put potatoes in a 3-quart shallow baking dish.
Pour soup mixture over potatoes and stir.
Spread out evenly; sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
Bake at 325 degrees for... - 39.2733
Vegetable Cheese Pie
Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well.
Pour mixture into a 9-inch pieplate coated with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Let stand 10 minutes. - 37.4252
In a large bowl break up the potatoes, add all but the topping ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Spread in 9 x 13 inch pan.
Mix topping ingredients.
Sprinkle over top of potato mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees for 90 minutes.
Remove from oven and let set 5 minutes... - 39.1161
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together all ingredients.
3. Grease a 9 x 13" pan.
4. In a pan, melt butter and toss the cornflakes.
5. In the greased pan, spread the mixture and top with buttered... - 45.9326
Bountiful Brunch Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Line a 15-inch round baking stone with baking paper.
3. In a mixing bowl, blend hash brown patties, egg, salt and pepper.
4. Press this potato mixture in an even layer on the baking stone, keeping 1-inch... - 46.9007