- » Easy Hash Brown
Easy Hash Brown Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy hash brown recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy hash brown recipes.
Easy Hash Browns Casserole
This hash brown casserole is a versatile dish and makes a great entree for breakfast, lunch or even dinner. Here are excellently presented instructions that will help you replicate a restaurant style hash brown casserole with cheese and cream of chicken soup.... - 104.436
Easy Veggie Hash Browns
Chef Manjula has an Easy Veggie Hash Browns recipe both for the health conscious and for those who like delicious food. All the vegetables make up a colorful dish that is very satisfying and incredibly easy to make. A must try dish for a healthy family. - 116.992
Hashed Brown Potatoes
I love starting my day with a yummy plate of Hashed Brown Potatoes! Who wouldn't, its tasty and filling and also easy to make! Here is a great Hashed Brown Potatoes recipe. Try it! - 34.5262
Hashed Brown Potatoes With Light Cream
Hashed Brown Potatoes is a delicious recipe which I always crave for. Try this Hashed Brown Potatoes; I bet, you will surely get a lot of compliments for this. - 25.8584
Glorified Hash Brown Casserole
Glorified hashbrown casserole takes those funeral potatoes to a whole new level. This lighter version also features ham, peppers, and onions for a whole meal touch. - 111.332
Hash Brown Hash
In a 1-quart casserole micro-cook onion and butter or margarine, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or till onion is tender.
Stir in potatoes; beef; parsley, if desired; Worcestershire sauce; salt; and pepper.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power... - 37.8464
Hash Brown Potatoes Au Gratin
Combine water and bouillon cube in a 1-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes to boil.
Spread potatoes in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Pour bouillon over potatoes.
Then gently mix in carrot, onion, and pepper.
Dot with butter.
Cover with waxed... - 34.3706
Easy Ham And Potato Hash
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the hash brown potatoes with the red and green bell peppers and ham. Stir to mix well. In a 1-quart glass measure, blend the cream cheese and milk. Heat in a microwave oven on high power 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or... - 30.4327
Easy Chicken Hash
1. Simmer the chicken in the cream until the cream is reduced to one-half its original quantity.
2. Meanwhile, prepare a white sauce: In a saucepan melt two and one-half tablespoons of the butter, add the flour and stir with a wire whisk until blended. Bring... - 34.0005
Hashed Brown Potatoes
Hashed Brown Potatoes is an amazingly delicious mouth watering side dish recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 38.924
Elegant Hash Browns
Place potatoes in a bowl.
Cover with boiling water.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Layer one-half each of potatoes, onions, cheese, salt, and butter in a 2-quart casserole.
Repeat with remaining potatoes, onions, salt, and butter.
Cover with waxed... - 37.8909
Hashed Brown Potatoes
Rinse the shredded potatoes and pat dry with paper towels.
Combine shredded potatoes, onion, salt and pepper.
In a large skillet melt margarine or butter.
Using a turner, pat potato mixture into skillet.
Cook over medium-low heat about 10 minutes or until... - 28.8805
Hash Brown Chops
Hash Brown Chops is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Hash Brown Chops recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 47.3147
Crispy Hash Browns
Crispy hash browns are an excellent addition to any breakfast or brunch. They are very easy to make but take some time to cook. - 125.768
We're Using Up The Hard Boiled Eggs With Kale Hash Browns
After the decorating of the eggs is completely finished...what do you do next? We find ways to eat them up. Last year we shared a deliciously wonderful grilled sandwich and this year, we're serving them for breakfast with Kale Hash Browns - 0
Moroccan Hash Browns
Today we are starting a series about my grandmother's comfort food recipes! The first one is these hash browns Moroccan style that she used to prepare for me when I was a kid. LOVE them!!!! - 0
Bateta Nu Shaak - Aaloo Sabji (spicy Potato Hash Browns)
Potato lovers will surely like this curry. In Indian cuisine, this is one of the most easiest curry to make. The chef makes the recipe in gujarati style. Normally you can have it with bhakri. Check out the video for the super easy recipe of potato curry. - 103.149
Schwarties Hash Browns
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Thaw frozen potatoes slightly for easier mixing.
3. In a 9 x 13" baking dish, mix all the ingredients except the parmesan cheese.
4. Spread the mixture evenly and top with Parmesan cheese.
5. Place the... - 41.068
Hash Brown Potatoes Casserole
1. In a large mixing bowl, put together all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
3. Into a 9 x 13" baking pan, transfer the mixture and bake for 35- 40 minutes until the surface is lightly browned.
4.... - 39.298
Hash Brown Potato Casserole
How about a brand new potato side? Look at this Hash Brown Potato Casserole recipe video. It is creamy and crisp on top giving it a nice combination of textures. There is cheddar as well, that imparts a nice sharp cheesy flavor. Try it next time you will like... - 114.905
Easy Au Gratin Potatoes
Spread potatoes in a shallow casserole.
Scald milk with butter and seasonings.
Sprinkle onions and cheese over potatoes and pour milk mixture over all.
Cover and bake 30 minutes at 350Â° F. - 27.8272
Prepare potatoes according to package directions.
Combine butter with herbs; add to potatoes.
Blend lightly; beat through. - 28.4505
Spicy Hash Browns
Potatoes are my favorite and this Spicy Hash Browns tops my list. This is bake and serve delight and is pretty easy to prepare too. Check out the recipe of Spicy Hash Browns. - 33.7128
Hash Brown Casserole
Mix everything together, top with another 8 oz.bag of shredded Cheddar cheese.
Spray a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish with Pam, and put mixture in.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 60 minutes or until golden brown. - 25.1881
Hash Brown Potato Pancakes
Place hash browns in a strainer and rinse with cold water until thawed.
Drain thoroughly; transfer to a large bowl.
Add onion, parsley, milk, eggs, flour and salt; mix well.
In a skillet over medium heat, heat 1/4 in.of oil.
Drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls into... - 37.153
Hash Brown Omelette
1) In a 8" skillet, saute the, onion, parsley and potatoes in the butter or margarine over a medium heat for 5 min.
2) Season with the salt and pepper.
3) Pour in the eggs and cook over a medium heat.
4) Allow the uncooked egg to set by lifting ... - 32.0031
Hash Brown Potato Casserole
Partially defrost hash browns.
Mix potatoes, 1/2 cup margarine, cheese, onions, sour cream, soup, and spices.
Put into greased 9 x 13-inch dish.
Sprinkle corn flakes on top of potatoes; pour the 1/4 cup margarine over corn flakes.
Bake uncovered in 350 degree... - 38.0738
Mexican Hash Browns
Cover potatoes with boiling water; let stand 5 minutes.
Layer half each of the potatoes, chilies and cheese in ungreased 8 x 8 x 2-inch or shallow 8-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with half of the salt; dot with half of the margarine.
Repeat... - 34.3907
Deluxe Hashed Browns
Thaw hashed browns.
Combine all ingredients except paprika in large bowl.
Pour into greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake at 300 de- grees for 1 hour and 30 minutes. - 38.4674
Luscious Turkey Hash
About 30 minutes bejore serving: Put turkey, potatoes, green pepper and onion through food grinder.
Mix in pimiento, salt and pepper.
In large skillet, melt butter; add hash.
Cook, over low heat, covered, 15 minutes or until hash is browned on... - 41.2716
Hash Brown Omelette
Cook bacon until crisp; remove, bacon from pan.
Cook potatoes in bacon drippings over low heat until thawed.
Combine eggs, milk, salt, and pepper; pour over potatoes.
Sprinkle bacon, onions, and other vegetables on top of egg mixture.
Cover and cook on low... - 40.7012
1 In a 9-inch skillet, add oil and heat
2 Add garlic and saute stirring constantly until lightly browned.
3 Add turkey, celery, and seasonings.
4 Saute, stirring constantly, until celery is tender and turkey is no longer pink.
5 Stir in the... - 45.7146
Hash Brown Quiche
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Press the hash browns between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Press into the bottom and up the side of an ungreased 9 pie plate.
Drizzle with butter.
Bake for 25 minutes.
Combine the ham, Cheddar cheese and bell... - 41.8615
Brown Rice Mushroom And Ham Hash
Try out the easy-to-make Brown Rice Mushroom And Ham Hash. Enjoy the Brown Rice Mushroom And Ham Hash at any party and let us know how you liked it! - 41.3736
Hash Browned Potatoes
Potatoes reach their glory when sizzled in clarified butter and served as hash browns. - 106.39
Sausage Hash Brown Casserole - Brunch
If you like potatoes, cheese, lots of sausage and peppers and onions then you are gonna love this easy, down home recipe for sausage hash brown casserole. It's so comforting and can be made a day ahead, frozen and it reheats like a charm. It's a favorite... - 0
Hashed Brown Potatoes
1. Wash and pare the potatoes. Cut them in small dice and boil 10 minutes in 1 cup water with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Drain thoroughly.
2. Have the fat hot in a frying pan. Spread the potatoes in the pan. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika. Sprinkle milk or... - 31.0547
Hashed Brown Potato
1. In a skillet, add fat and heat over a medium high flame.
2. Add the potatoes and onions and sauté for 5 to 7 minutes until evening browned.
3. Using the back of the spoon, light flatten the potatoes to form a pancake.
4. Shake pan often so... - 36.7006
1. Shred boiled potatoes (preferably with skins on). Combine with chopped onion.
2. Cook in a heated nonstick pan using chicken bouillon instead of oil.
3. Season. Turn potatoes often, until golden brown. - 22.8993
Hash Brown Potatoes
Melt bacon drippings and butter in a 9 inch skillet.
Add remaining ingredients, stirring gently until coated.
Cook mixture, uncovered, turning occasionally until browned on all sides - 27.9997
Creamy Hash Browns
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine potatoes, onion, and bacon bits.
In a medium bowl, combine mushroom soup and sour cream.
Stir in Velveeta cheese and black pepper.
Add soup mixture to potato... - 38.0274
Saturday Morning Hash Browns
Heat Crisco in large frying pan.
Add onion and potatoes and let cook until onion begins to be translucent.
Add artichokes, mushrooms, peppers and olives (and anything else you can think of; if adding tomatoes, put them in last so potatoes won't get... - 38.3944
Spicy Hash Browns
Cook potatoes in water until just tender; drain.
Chill several hours or overnight; grate into a large bowl.
Saute ham, onions and peppers in 1/4 cup butter until tender.
Cool 10 minutes; add to potatoes.
Add pimientos and seasonings; mix well.
On a griddle,... - 37.3199
Crisp-fried Hash Brown
Jazz up your brunch by teaming your favorite dishes with savory sides. And what better than yummy hash browns to jazz up your dishes. Traditionally made from cubed potatoes, this crisp-fried potato dish makes for a versatile addition to any dinner table. - 110.808
Hashed Brown Potatoes
Sprinkle potatoes with salt, pepper and onion.
Heat margarine in skilled.
Add potatoes; cook until brown, stirring frequently.
Place in serving dish; garnish with chopped parsley. - 27.6301
Hashed Brown Omelette
In 10- or 12-inch skillet, cook bacon till crisp.
Leave drippings in skillet; remove bacon and crumble.
Mix potatoes, onion, and green pepper; pat into the skillet.
Cook over low heat till the underside is crisp and brown.
Blend eggs, milk, salt, and pepper;... - 44.341
Hashed Brown Omelette
In covered pan cook whole potatoes in enough boiling salted water to cover till almost tender, 20 to 25 minutes; drain and chill.
Peel potatoes; shred to make 3 cups.
(Or, substitute cooked packaged hashed brown potatoes.) In 10-inch skillet cook bacon till... - 45.2006
Breakfast Pizza With Hash Brown Crust For Kids
Looking for a lifesaver recipe that will help you put together a wholesome treat on the table fast? Then you simply won’t get disappointed with this yummy, crusty breakfast pizza. Betty prepares a no-fuss family favorite that is sure to be a hit on the... - 110.971
Cheezy Brown Potatoes
Wondering what to cook with potatoes? Don't worry, there are so many ways you can cook up the potatoes and all of these are so delicious for your palate. The cheesy brown potatoes is one of the quick ways to serve the potato side dish. You should prepare this... - 113.26
1. In a large pan, boil the whole potatoes salted water for 10 minutes. Remove, drain and let cool.
2. Grate the potatoes with a coarse grater. Season with pepper. Add salt if needed.
3. Shape into 4 patties.
4. Heat a large non-stick skillet with oil... - 0
Smoked Ham Hash
Heat butter in a large nonstick skillet over mediumhigh heat.
Add potatoes, onion, and bell pepper to pan; saute 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Stir in broth, half-and-half, Worcestershire, and ketchup; bring to a boil.
Cook 5 minutes or until liquid... - 39.0839
Homestyle Hash Browns
Place the potatoes in a large saucepan.
Cover with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutes, or until just tender when tested with a sharp knife.
Coat a large no-stick skillet with no-stick... - 39.0022
Hashed Brown Rutabaga
1. In a large skillet, melt butter over a medium flame.
2. Add rutabaga, potatoes, and onion, to the butter and sauté lightly.
3. Spread and lightly press with the back of the spoon or spatula to make a pancake.
4. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes until the... - 33.586
Hashed Brown Zucchini
Insert metal blade.
Mince garlic; set aside.
Change to shredding disc.
Shred zucchini; transfer to a bowl, mix in salt, and let stand for 15 minutes.
Squeeze to press out excess moisture.
Place garlic, eggs, and cheese in bowl; stir together, then... - 41.702
Hash Brown Potatoes
Heat the butter in a skillet and brown potatoes, stirring constantly.
Add the remaining ingredients and cook well.
Sprinkle parsley on top and serve immediately. - 23.9614
Sausage And Hash Brown Omelette
In large skillet brown the sausage.
Drain sausage, reserving 1/4 cup drippings; set sausage aside.
Return reserved drippings to skillet.
Combine potato, onion, and green pepper; pat into skillet.
Season generously with salt; sprinkle with pepper.
Cook over... - 37.0483
Be sure that the vegetables are dry prior to cooking.
In a heavy skillet, melt butter on medium/high heat.
Add remaining ingredient before butter starts to burn.
Stir well to coat vegetables.
Cook for 6 to 8 minutes (do not cover).
Stir frequently but allow... - 35.0224
Low Carb Hash Browns
Would you like to try a yummy, low on carbs breakfast today? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise process to make Low Carb Hash Browns. - 78.2043
Microwave Hash Browns
1. In a bowl, take potatoes.
2. Microwave on high until they are cooked.
3. Peel the skin and dice it.
4. Take browning skillet and heat it on high for 4 minutes.
5. Add butter then onions and potatoes.
6. Top it with salt and pepper.
7. Microwave... - 40.6789
Hash Browns With Mushrooms
1) In a frying pan, heat the bacon fat or butter.
2) Add the mashed potato, season with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Blend thoroughly until the mixture is smooth.
4) Then stir in the chopped onion and mushrooms.
5) Cook over a low heat for about 10... - 37.1176
Cracker Barrel Hash Brown
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with non stick spray.
2. In a mixing bowl, add hash browns, onion and chicken stock, stir to mix. Season with salt and pepper, mix again.
3. Transfer the mixture to the baking... - 0
Carrot Hash Browns
1) In a large skillet, add butter to melt over heat.
2) Pour in oil and combine well.
3) Add carrots, potatoes and onions along with the seasoning to sauté until the vegetables turn brown on both sides.
4) Break in small parts or cut wedges... - 37.0156
Franks And Hash Browns
1) In bacon drippings, sauté the onion and franks.
2) Add the potatoes and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or till the potatoes have turned golden brown, frequently stirring.
3) Add carrots and continue cooking till the preparation has heated... - 32.9186
Vegetable Hash Browns
1. Place potatoes, carrot, zucchini, poppy seeds, eggs and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Lightly brush or spray a nonstick frying pan with oil and heat over a medium heat. Place spoonfuls of mixture in pan, flatten slightly and cook... - 29.3801
Hash Brown Scallop
Cut 1 slice cheese into 2 triangles; reserve.
Break up remaining cheese and put in blender container with bread; blend till cheese is coarsely chopped.
Remove and set aside.
Put bouillon cubes and hot water in blender container; blend till cubes are... - 47.505
Eggs And Hash Brown Potatoes
1. Combine green pepper, onion, and butter in a 2-quart glass casserole. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 10) for 5 minutes, stirring twice. Add potatoes. Cover and microwave at Time Cook (power level 10) for 7 minutes, or until partially... - 26.5735
Baked Tuna Croquettes With Hash Brown Patties
1) Mix all the ingredients and add evenly into 4 well-greased custard cups.
2) Place the cups over the rack, then keep 4 frozen hashbrown potato patties and apply them butter.
3) Bake as per the directions until well browned.
4) Place the rolls... - 39.9665
Hash Brown Potatoes
1) In a saucepan boil potatoes in beer. Cover with lid and cook till tender but not soft.
2) With a slotted spoon drain out potatoes and chop finely.
3) Stir in onion and green pepper to saucepan.
4) Add water to cover. Simmer for about 5 minutes... - 37.3513
This Hashbrown Veggie Melt packs low-fat cheese and assorted fresh vegetables into a satisfying and savory dish. - 32.8852
Brown Pork Hash
Brown meat and potatoes in hot butter.
Add onion, salt, pepper, and enough boiling hot water or bouillon to cover.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
The water must be absorbed.
Stir in sherry. - 34.1927
Hashed Brown Zucchini
Coarsely shred zucchini you should have about 4 cups and combine with salt in a medium-size bowl.
Let stand for about 15 minutes.
Squeeze with your hands to press out moisture.
Stir in eggs, cheese, and garlic.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a wide... - 42.0251
Spaghetti Squash Hash Browns
Prepare and bake spaghetti squash.
Cut in half lengthwise, discard seeds, and scoop flesh into a bowl; you should have about 6 cups.
Add flour and cheese.
Using 2 forks, lift squash strands to mix well.
Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a wide frying pan... - 40.0643
Crispy Browned Hash
Mix all ingredients except milk.
Place a little fat in a hot heavy skillet over medium heat.
When fat is very hot, spread hash evenly in skillet.
The pan should be hot enough to brown the bottom of the hash quickly, 10 to 15 min.
Add milk and mix.
Cover and... - 32.3391
Wok Fried Steak Eggs And Potato Hash Browns
Of all the comfort foods out there, a hearty breakfast is an all time favorite. But the popular belief is that a hearty steak and eggs with hash browns breakfast is just not healthy or meant for someone on a weight loss diet. Well watch the video to see how... - 83.446
Classic Hash Brown Potatoes
Serve them for breakfast or as a side dish, these Classic Hash Brown Potatoes will never let you down. Watch this detailed, step by step video now and treat your family to this all time favorite delicacy. - 105.506
Chinese Steak And Hash Browns
1) Combine the broth, black bean sauce, cornstarch, rosemary and thyme in a bowl. Keep the mixture aside.
2) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet and heat it over medium heat.
3) Add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Rotate the wok to coat... - 45.2097
White Trash Hash
Sean's upbringing in rural Northern California, made it easy for him to tap into his heritage and come up with this tasty and easy to make, White Trash Hash. You don’t have to live in a trailer park to enjoy this easy-to-make meat & potatoes grub, prepared... - 131.425
Easy Corned Beef Hash
Cook hash brown potatoes according to package directions.
Add corned beef and dry onion soup mix; mix gently.
Melt butter or margarine in a large skillet.
Add potato mixture and fry till lightly browned. - 29.918
Melt fat in skillet; add onions and cook for a few minutes.
Add hash, mix well, and saute until brown.
Makes 4 servings. - 26.1883
Breakfast Corned Beef Hash
For those who love to make themselves a wholesome breakfast, this recipe of crusted corned beef hash is the perfect way to enjoy a poached or fried egg. Chef John shows a real simply home-style hash recipe that takes no time to make. This is a great brunch... - 90.313
Quick Hash Patties
Then remove both ends from cans.
Push out hash and cut into 6 slices.
Put slices on lightly greased shallow pan and broil until browned.
Spread with chili sauce or ketchup and crisscross 2 strips of cheese over top of each.
Broil until cheese is... - 29.5014
Quick Red Flannel Hash
In bowl, combine hash, onion, chili sauce and beets.
Heat in skillet over high heat for 15 minutes or until well browned.
Cut into wedges; lift out with spatula. - 27.3693
Quick N Easy Texas Hash
Heat oven to 350Â°.
In large skillet, cook and stir ground beef until light brown; drain off fat.
Add onions and green pepper; cook and stir until onion is tender.
Stir in tomatoes, rice, chili powder, salt and pepper; heat through.
Pour into ungreased... - 35.7471
Corned Beef Hash
Mix all ingredients except butter.
Melt butter in heavy skillet, add hash, and pat down evenly.
Cook very slowly until browned on the bottom.
Fold like an omelet and turn out onto a hot platter. - 28.7075
Red Flannel Hash
1. Empty beets in a colander and drain thoroughly.
2. Pat them dry on paper toweling until they are free of moisture.
3. Into a large bowl, crumble corned-beef hash and stir in beets and onion.
4. Divide the mixture into 8 equal... - 35.9804
Melt butter in skillet.
Combine remaining ingredients and place in skillet; fry slowly until well heated and slightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Serve with parsley. - 32.4333
Corned Beef Hash Burgers
Grind corned beef very fine.
Brown onions gently in butter.
Mix corned beef well with potatoes, slightly browned onions, pepper and hashish.
Should mixture be too dry, add a little cold water.
Shape into 6 patties.
Brown in butter on both sides.
Serve with a... - 35.899
Yankee Red Flannel Hash
Lightly toss together all ingredients except fat; season to taste.
Melt fat in skillet; spread hash evenly over bottom.
Cook over medium heat till underneath side is brown and crusty. - 33.5988
Yankee Red Flannel Hash
In skillet cook onion in shortening till tender but not brown. (Electric skillet 300°.)
Toss with remaining ingredients; spread evenly in skillet.
Cover and cook over medium heat till brown and crusty. - 32.861
Every Morning Corned Beef Hash
1. Mix the beef, potatoes and onion.
2. Heat the drippings in a large frying pan, turn the meat mixture into it. Add the milk a little at a time and spread the mixture flat over the pan. Keep over very low heat and brown it on the bottom. This should take 40... - 31.8468
Chinese Hash For One Hundred
Brown the ground beef in large kettle, then drain off fat.
Cook the rice in water and soup base until tender.
Add the onions, celery, soup, soy sauce and bean sprouts to the beef and simmer for about 10 minutes.
Combine the rice with the beef mixture, then... - 32.7844
Beet And Fish Hash
1) Combine together fish, potatoes, beets, onion, parsley, salt, paprika, Worcestershire sauce and moisten with cream or milk.
2) Add in shortening and cook the mixture, stirring, until hot.
3) Shape the mixture lightly into cake and cook until well... - 39.5762
Easy Beef Hash
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a large skillet, melt the butter.
3. Add the onion and celery and sautÃ© them until soft and golden.
4. Add potatoes and beef to the skillet and sautÃ© for another 5 minutes until well blended.... - 40.3862
Any available leftover meat may be used, taking about equal parts of meat and potato.
Chop the meat first, then add the potato and chop together.
Moisten it enough to hold together.
Melt fat (1 tablespoon to each cup of hash) in a frying pan, spread... - 30.076
1. Bring 1 inch of lightly salted water to a boil in a 1-quart saucepan. Add the potatoes, set the lid askew on the pan, and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a heavy 9- or 10- inch skillet over moderately high heat until crisp—about 5... - 36.5575
Sweet Potatoes In Brown Sugar
Sweet Potatoes In Brown Sugar has a sweet and sour taste. The brown sugar makes It sweet and Tabasco sauce, pepper makes the Sweet Potatoes In Brown Sugar sour. The conbination of both the taste us mind blowing - 36.3407
Sweet Potato Browns
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
Add potato, apple, and onion; saute 5 minutes.
Add brown sugar, allspice, and apple juice; cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until potato... - 32.6619
Easy Hash Brown Recipes By Category