- » Easy Hard Candy
Easy Hard Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy hard candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy hard candy recipes.
Old Fashioned Hard Candy
1. In a heavy 2-quart saucepan, combine granulated sugar, water and com syrup. Cook, stirring, until sugar is dissolved.
2. Cook, uncovered and without stirring, to 300F on candy thermometer, or until a few drops of syrup tested in cold water form hard,... - 39.5686
Easy Salt Water Taffy
Lightly oil inside of 2 quart saucepan.
Combine sugar, corn syrup, water, salt, and glycerine in pan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is completely dissolved and mixture comes to boil.
Wipe down sugar crystals above liquid line, using... - 38.017
Holiday Hard Caramel Apple
If you are looking for a rich, after-dinner treat, this is it. Chef Darren combines his favorite holiday flavors and ingredients to whomp up this delectable, extremely easy-to-make dish. This one dessert is so delish that will keep your guests coming for more... - 93.6905
Plum Pudding With Brandy Hard Sauce
1. Make Plum Pudding: In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat 1/4 cup butter and the granulated sugar until light. Add egg yolks, one at a time, blending thoroughly after each addition. Add suet and molasses, and continue beating until... - 44.9255
Stir sugar, corn syrup and water over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Cook, without stirring, to 260° on candy thermometer (or until small amount of mixture dropped into very cold water forms a hard ball).
In mixer bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks... - 34.0476
Easy Cashew Brittle In The Microwave
Got a party you have been invited and you've got less time to cook than you ever thought, this will take not more than 10 minutes to put together. You don't want to miss it. This cashew brittle is a twist on the peanut brittle. No candy thermometers or fancy... - 122.363
Homemade Butterscotch Candy
Homemade butterscotch candy - if you can really prepare them at home, you are going to gain quick popularity to your family or friends. Starting from kids to adult, everyone will fall for these candies. And it is not at all a big deal. Just watch the video... - 107.783
Homemade Holiday Peppermint Bark Candy
Why buy expensive peppermint bark candy from the store, when you can make them at home with just 2 simple ingredients. This is a very professionally made video which will help you make your very own peppermint bark candy at home and in no time. Surely a candy... - 116.787
Candy Cane Punch
Refreshing candy cane punch is made with orange juice concentrate along with pepperint candies for a tall glass of pure comfort. Served with peppermint candy canes as stirrers, this drink is made festive with the colors of cany cane and ginger ale. - 33.5399
In buttered 2-quart saucepan combine granulated sugar, corn syrup, and water.
Bring to boiling.
Clip candy thermometer to side of pan; cook, stirring constantly, till sugar dissolves.
Continue cooking to 260° (hard-ball stage); remove from heat.
In large... - 42.5536
Combine the sugars, corn syrup, vinegar, and water in a heavy 2-quart saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
Continue to cook, without stirring, to 300°, or the hard-crack stage.
Remove from the heat.
Add the salt, baking soda,... - 41.8492
Pulled Butter Mints
Combine the butter, hot water, and sugar in a 2-quart saucepan.
Place over low heat and stir until the sugar is dissolved, the butter is melted, and the mixture is boiling gently.
Stir in 3 or 4 drops of green food coloring.
Cover and cook 3 minutes to wash... - 39.27
Mexican Pecan Candy
Combine sugar, pecans, half and half and butter in saucepan; cook to hard-ball stage.
Remove from heat.
Add vanilla; beat until creamy.
Drop from tea- spoon onto waxed paper. - 29.1104
Chocolate Caramel Candy
Put sugar, corn syrup and butter plus 1 cup of cream on to boil.
When this has boiled quite hard, add the other cup of cream and boil until small amount hardens in water.
Remove from fire and add cocoa, nuts and vanilla.
Beat until cold and pour into buttered... - 36.4326
Cinnamon Flavored Candy Apple
This Best Candy Apple recipe is my favorite. I am a professional chef and my friends really enjoy the dish I cook. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious dish. You should try this Best Candy... - 42.5699
1) Lightly grease a baking tray and leave aside.
2) Remove stems of the apples and insert skewers into stem ends.
3) In a saucepan, mix together sugar, corn syrup and water.
4) Simmer, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and sugar... - 43.9931
Black Walnut Molasses Candy
Mix molasses, sugar, and cream in a large, heavy saucepan, drop in butter, and insert candy thermometer; heat, stirring constantly, over moderately low heat until sugar dissolves.
Cook uncovered, moving a wooden spoon across bottom of pan occasionally (but... - 37.9069
Firecracker Candied Apples
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and brush generously with vegetable oil, set aside.
In a medium heavy bottomed pot, combine sugar, water, corn syrup and food colouring. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium high, boiling until candy mixture... - 32.5047
Peppermint Candy Shortbread
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. Place butter in a large dry mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until creamy.
3. Add the sugar and continue to beat until the mixture is light and fluffy
4. Blend in the flour without beating too... - 42.2377
Combine the sugar, corn syrup, cream, and water in a heavy 3-quart saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to a boil.
Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, to 260°, or until a little of the mixture dropped into very... - 37.9497
In heavy saucepan, melt butter.
Stir in sugar.
Using a candy thermometer, cook mixture till hard crack (300 degrees).
Foil line a cookie sheet.
Spread pecans onto foil.
Quickly pour hot mixture over the pecans; spread out as thin as possible.
Break chocolate... - 33.1782
1) Put the crushed herbs in teapot.
2) Cover with very hot water and steep for half an hour so that the water takes the flavor of the herbs.
3) Now strain the mixture.
4) Ladle the liquid over brown sugar, stir, and allow to boil.
5)... - 34.4861
Combine the sugar, corn syrup, water, and salt in a heavy 3-quart saucepan.
Cook, stirring over low heat, until the sugar is dissolved.
Then cook over medium heat without stirring to 250°, or until a small amount of the syrup forms a hard ball in cold... - 44.0148
Salt Water Taffy
Combine the sugar and cornstarch in a heavy 2-quart saucepan.
Stir in the corn syrup, water, salt, and butter.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture boils and the sugar is dissolved.
Continue cooking without stirring until candy... - 40.0752
Lollipops are kind of candies. Lollipops get its lovely taste from corn syrup and cinnamon. Kids just adore Lollipops and it is a very famous candy all over the world. - 34.4289
Lime Walnut Divinity
1. Combine the sugar, water, corn syrup, and salt in a large saucepan. Stir over moderate heat until sugar dissolves.
2. Cover saucepan and boil slowly 3 or 4 minutes, so steam will dissolve any sugar crystals on sides of pan. Uncover and boil over moderate... - 33.0854
Combine sugar, water, and corn syrup in a 3 quart saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring gently, until sugar dissolves.
Cover and cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes to wash down sugar crystals from sides of pan.
Uncover and cook over medium heat, without... - 32.7278
Peanut Butter Candy
Combine sugar, syrup and 1/2 cup water in 1-quart saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; reduce heat.
Cook to hard-ball stage.
Pour hot syrup over beaten egg whites in thin stream, beating until candy loses gloss and holds shape.
Toss on floured... - 33.1462
Christmas Candy Molds
In buttered 2-quart saucepan mix sugar, syrup, and 2/3 cup water.
Bring to boiling; stir constantly till sugar dissolves.
Cook to hard-crack stage or till candy thermometer registers 300° Remove from heat; add flavoring oil and coloring.
Cool to 200°... - 39.1223
Anise Hardtack Candy
Anise hardtack candy is one that both kids and adults can enjoy. An easy and quick to make candy...enjoy!! - 41.2992
Wash and dry 6 medium-size red apples.
Insert wooden skewers firmly at stem ends.
In medium saucepan, mix sugar, corn syrup and water.
Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
Add 1 teaspoon red food coloring.
Bring to boil; cook until candy... - 38.4416
Combine brown sugar, sugar, corn syrup, water and salt in 3-qt. glass casserole.
Microwave at high setting 5 minutes.
Microwave 9 minutes more, or until mixture reaches 260° (hard ball stage).
Beat egg whites with vanilla in bowl until soft peaks... - 38.479
1. In a large Dutch oven combine sugar, water and syrup.
2. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
3. Stir in food coloring.
4. Continue to cook, without stirring, until mixture reaches hard crack stage (300°).
5. Remove from heat and... - 38.9271
These Suckers are a treat that your child will pester you to make everyday ! I don't blame the poor child for that. When these confections are so tasty you really can't blame the child can you ? Try these Suckers yourself. Even you'll enjoy being a kid once... - 30.8636
Candy Window Cookies
Cream together butter and sugar.
Beat in egg and vanilla.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into creamed mixture.
Chill 1 hour.
Roll dough 1/2 inch thick on floured surface.
Cut in desired shapes.
Cut out centers, leaving a 1/2-inch... - 46.4811
In a buttered heavy 2-quart saucepan combine sugar, corn syrup, and water.
Cook, stirring constantly, till sugar dissolves and the mixture comes to boiling.
Cook over medium heat without stirring to hard-ball stage (candy thermometer registers 260°F).
Remove... - 38.1429
Cream sugars with shortening until light and creamy.
Add the eggs, then the vanilla.
Add dry ingredients, mix well.
Add oats, rice crispies and coconut.
Mix with the fingers.
Drop from spoon on greased cookie sheets.
Bake for 7-8 minutes in a 350 degree... - 46.5251
Healthy Halloween Trick Treats Candy
For the health conscious, Halloween candy that can lend to ill health is as spooky as un-fairly traded sweet treats. The sweet treat element of the holiday need not get lost. These are cool alternate-sweets, which you can pass out to the little goblins and... - 51.9124
Stir sugar, corn syrup and water over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Cook, without stirring, to 260Â° on candy thermometer (or until small amount of mixture dropped into very cold water forms a hard ball).
In mixer bowl, beat egg whites until stiff... - 30.4245
Christmas Special English Toffee Candy
For everyone with a sweet tooth. Watch this video now. The chef shares her secret recipe to prepare these Christmas Special English Toffee Candies. Treat the kids of the family to this lovely candy, you are sure to become their favorite. - 100.096
Crackling Candy Apples
Remove stem from each apple; insert wooden stir stick for holding in center of stem end.
Grease baking sheet; set aside.
In 12-cup (3 L) heavy saucepan, combine sugar, water and corn syrup; cook, stirring, over medium-low heat for 8 minutes or... - 34.905
Mini Candy Apple Bites
We love those beautiful candy apples that make their debut this time of year, but we can never eat a whole one. So, over the years I create mini apple bites to share with my kids & one large apple can make 12 bites, making this recipe perfect for classroom... - 0
1 Pick over strawberries, choosing only the perfect ones. (If brusied or cut, their juices will flow and dissolve the candy coating.)
2 Wash, but do not hull; dry on paper towels. Pull back the hulls and insert a wooden pick deep into each.
3 In a... - 34.3161
Raspberry And Candied Walnut Salad
1. Lay a 10- to 12-inch-long sheet of foil on a heatproof surface and rub lightly with oil.
2. In an 8- to 10-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, combine sugar and walnuts. Shake and tilt pan often until sugar is melted and amber-colored and until nuts are... - 31.7145
Halloween Nutty Candy Bars
Celebrate this Halloween with some great candy bars that are healthy and delicious too. This outstanding video shows an elegant recipe that would surely turn out to be a best treat ever. So go ahead with the video and gear up for delightful treat to enjoy! - 114.868
Sweet And Crunchy Sesame Seed Brittle Candies
Forget fudge and gumdrops and get bingeing onto Betty's sesame candies. These decadent sesame hard candies are crunchy, sweet, and equally irresistible. What’s more, they are easy to make too. Just stream the video recipe and get making these toothsome... - 89.7743
How To Make Lollipops
Lollipops are pieces of candy on a stick. Lollipops are an old-fashioned sugar candy favorite. This lollipops recipe can be customized with your favorite colors and flavors. Make the ultimate edible holiday gift with an easy recipe for homemade lollipops from... - 0
In heavy 2-quart saucepan stir together the sugar, corn syrup, water, and salt.
Clip candy thermometer to side of pan.
Cook, stirring constantly, till sugar dissolves.
Continue cooking to 260° (hard-ball stage); remove from heat.
Immediately beat the egg... - 37.1176
In a heavy 2-quart saucepan combine sugar, corn syrup, water, and salt.
Cook and stir till sugar is dissolved.
Continue cooking without stirring to hard-ball stage or till candy thermometer registers 260° Meanwhile, beat egg whites with an electric mixer... - 43.6943
Dreamy Divinity has a delicious taste. Dreamy Divinity get its taste from corn syrup mixed with eggs and topped with nuts. Dreamy Divinity is loved by kids around the world. - 39.5968
This Walnut Brittle tastes amazing ! Try this crnunchy walnut candy for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for this Walnut Brittle are welcome ! - 34.7068
Spread sesame seeds on baking sheet; bake in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for 15 minutes or until golden.
Reserve half of the seeds; sprinkle remaining seeds over well greased 13 x 9 inch (3.5 L) cake pan.
In saucepan, bring butter, white and brown... - 38.3895
1. Combine sugar, corn syrup, water, salt, and butter in a saucepan. Cook over moderate heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Cover and simmer 5 minutes to wash down sugar crystals from side of pan.
2. Uncover and boil to 300 F (hard crack stage).
3. While... - 34.1528
Old Time Peanut Brittle
Combine the sugar, corn syrup, water, and butter in a heavy 4- to 5-quart saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
Then continue cooking without stirring to 230°-234°, or until the syrup spins a 2-inch thread when dropped from... - 43.2952
1. Coarsely chop 1 1/2 cups walnuts for the toffee. Finely chop the remaining walnuts and set aside for the topping.
2. Combine sugar, water, corn syrup, and butter. Bring to boiling, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Cover and cook 5 minutes. Uncover and... - 32.0125
Sesame Seed Brittle
Sesame Seed Brittle is an alluring breakfast recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Sesame Seed Brittle dish; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 34.3359
Put in iron skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly, and cook until amber colored.
Pour on ungreased cookie sheet, spread very quickly to a thin sheet.
Melt 1 package chocolate chips in double boiler.
Use pastry brush to paint sheet of... - 35.9772
Peanut Butter Fudge
1. Well grease a square 8-inch tin with butter or oil.
2. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, sugar, milk, peanut butter, and corn syrup.
3. Place pan on a medium flame.
4. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
5. Bring liquid to a boil.
6.... - 39.6685
Divinity is an apt name for this divine cherry dessert ! Try Divinity and tell me if you like it. - 35.4905
1. Grease well a 7 inch square tin with oil or butter.
2. In a heavy bottom saucepan, combine sugar, butter and syrup
3. Place pan on a low flame and heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
4. Bring the syrup to a boil.
5. Add the... - 43.9088
1. Take a saucepan, add 200 ml hot water. Add cream of tartar and sugar and slowly heat to melt sugar.
2. Increase the temperature and allow the mixture to moil till sugar reaches hard crack stage.
3. Take off from heat, spin in peppermint essence... - 38.9297
In a buttered 2-quart saucepan mix cinnamon candies, water, corn syrup, and salt.
Cook and stir till candies dissolve and mixture boils.
Continue cooking, without stirring, to hard-crack stage or till candy thermometer registers 300° Remove from... - 33.2039
In a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugar and water.
Cook over medium heat, without stirring, until a candy thermometer reads 250° (hard-ball stage).
Remove from the heat; stir in marshmallow creme, vanilla and pecans.
Continue stirring until candy cools... - 32.1316
1.In a saucepan, put sugar, syrup and water and set over direct heat
2.Stir until the sugar is dissolved, then cook without stirring to the stiff ball stage (250Â° F.).
3.Add butter and cook to the medium-crack stage (280Â° F.), for soft... - 38.276
Buttery Peanut Brittle
Heat and stir sugar, syrup, and 1/2 cup water in large, heavy skillet till sugar dissolves. (Electric skillet 250°.)
When syrup boils, blend in butter.
Stir often after 230° on candy thermometer; add nuts at 280°.
Stir constantly to hard-crack stage... - 37.6416
Place sugar, corn syrup, and vinegar in a heavy saucepan; insert candy thermometer and heat and stir over moderately high heat until sugar dissolves.
Cook uncovered without stirring to 260° F. or until a drop of syrup forms a hard ball in cold water.
Off... - 38.1887
Place sugar, water, syrup, and salt in a heavy saucepan; insert candy thermometer.
Heat and stir over moderate heat until sugar dissolves, reduce heat slightly, and cook uncovered without stirring to 240° F.
Remove from heat, stir in nuts, and pour onto a... - 35.4362
Combine the sugar, water, and corn syrup in a heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Bring to the boil.
Cover and cook 3 minutes.
Uncover, add the peanuts, and cook without stirring to the soft-crack stage, 280 degrees.
Add the salt and the butter, and continue cooking and... - 43.0652
Combine sugar, butter, molasses, vinegar and 2 tablespoons water in a large pan.
Cook quickly over high heat, without stirring, to hard-crack stage or 275 degrees on candy thermometer.
Add nuts and quickly pour into buttered pan.
Cool and break into pieces. - 28.8419
Combine first 4 ingredients in saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring until blended.
Cook to hard-ball stage or 265 degrees on candy thermometer.
Remove from heat; add soda and vanilla.
Beat until smooth and creamy.
Pour into shallow greased... - 36.5249
1.In a boiler, boil the sugar, water, glycerin and vinegar to the hard-ball stage (260Â° F.).
3.Pour on to a greased platter.
4.When cool enough to handle, pull until very white, stretch into a long rope, and cut into short... - 33.3868
Combine all the ingredients except butter in a saucepan.
Heat slowly until the sugar is dissolved.
Boil over moderate heat without stirring to the hard-crack stage, 300 degrees.
Pour onto a well-buttered marble slab or tray.
Score into pieces... - 36.6114
Plain Cocoa Fudge
Mix all the ingredients together, except the vanilla.
Stir and heat until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture boils.
Boil gently until it reaches the soft ball stage.
Remove from the heat and allow to cool to 110° F. (45° C.).
Then add the vanilla and... - 32.5019
Tutti Frutti Conserve
Mix the pears, orange, cherries, pineapple, lemon juice, nuts and coconut.
Cook over high heat, stirring constantly until the fruit mixture comes to a full boil.
Add the sugar, stirring constantly, and boil hard for 1 minute.
Remove from heat and add the... - 34.1404
Buttery Molasses Taffy
Butter a heavy 3-quart saucepan.
In pan combine sugar, water, molasses, butter or margarine, and corn syrup.
Cook over low heat, stirring till sugar is dissolved.
Bring to boiling; boil gently to hard-ball stage or till candy thermometer registers 266°.
Pour... - 40.5372
1. Combine sugar, butter or margarine, salt, molasses, water and vinegar in a large, heavy saucepan.
2. Heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves, then cook rapidly, without stirring, to 265° on a candy thermometer. (Syrup forms a hard ball when... - 28.3219
In heavy 3-quart saucepan combine sugar, corn syrup, and 1/2 cup water.
Cook and stir till sugar dissolves.
Bring syrup to boiling; blend in butter or margarine.
Stir frequently after mixture reaches the thread stage and candy thermometer registers 230° Add... - 41.0045
1. In a heavy saucepan, add sugar, syrup, water and salt; mix well.
2. Over medium heat, cook stirring constantly, until mixture boils and sugar dissolves.
3. Put in the pecans; bring back to a boil and cook, stirring frequently, until mixture reaches... - 44.1928
Brown Sugar Peanut Brittle
In heavy 3-quart saucepan combine sugars, corn syrup, water, and dash salt.
Cook and stir till sugars dissolve.
When syrup boils, blend in butter.
Stir frequently after mixture reaches thread stage and candy thermometer registers 230°.
Add peanuts when... - 44.2064
Mix sugar and water in a heavy saucepan, drop in butter, and insert candy thermometer.
Heat, stirring constantly, over moderately high heat until sugar dissolves, then cook, uncovered, without stirring to 258° F. or until a drop of mixture forms a hard ball... - 39.1072
Old Fashioned Molasses Pull Taffy
Combine the sugar, water, and cream of tartar in a heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Stir together over low heat until the sugar dissolves.
Cover, boil 3 minutes, uncover.
Boil slowly 9 minutes without stirring.
Add the molasses, butter, and vinegar.
Boil over medium... - 42.5892
Vanilla Caramels is one of my favorite recipes. Served as a healthy snack, this recipe is loved by all. One of the reasons i like to make this is because it is easy to store. Try out this treat for any occasion! - 52.6593
Vanilla Divinity is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare dessert recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other dessert for your coming parties! - 30.6691
Mix sugar and water in saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Cover tightly for 3 minutes to steam down crystals.
Add corn syrup, salt, and cream of tartar.
Cook without stirring until small amount of mixture forms a soft ball when... - 43.7989
Place sugar, syrup, and water in a large, heavy saucepan; insert candy thermometer.
Heat and stir over moderate heat until sugar dissolves; lower heat slightly and cook uncovered without stirring to 260° F.
Toward end of cooking, beat egg whites until soft... - 38.0764
The molasses taffy is a molasses and vanilla flavored taffy. A cooked dessert, the molasses taffy is rich and delicious with the soft taste of vanilla to it. cooled and cut into little pieces, the molasses taffy can be stored for a few days after preparation. - 38.0756
Cream Taffy is a very easy to prepare delicious dessert. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Cream Taffy recipe; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 30.4334
This Walnut Toffee tastes amazing ! Just roll this walnut-coated creamy chocolaty confection for your next meal. Tell me if you've enjoyed this Walnut Toffee. - 33.8957
Red Pepper Jelly
1. Wash peppers. Cut in half; remove and discard stems, ribs and seeds. Cube peppers. In food processor or blender, process or blend the peppers until very finely chopped.
2. Strain peppers to get 1 cup juice. (Discard pepper solids, or reserve for other... - 30.6874
1. In a heavy bottomed sauce pan add sugar, butter and water and cook to 300°F/ 150°c or hard crack stage, stirring constantly.
2. Stir in vanilla and pour into a buttered 9x9 x1 1/2 pan.
3. Let it cool down for 5 minutes and sprinkle the broken... - 35.5852
Old Fashioned Popcorn Balls
Old Fashioned Popcorn Balls is a Halloween recipe. As I a child my friends and I had great fun making this popcorn balls. Popcorn ball gets it taste from brown sugar mixed with corn syrup and popcorns and flavored with vanilla extracts. - 35.4975
Peanut Butter Divinity
In buttered 2-quart saucepan, mix granulated sugar, corn syrup, and water.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture boils.
Continue cooking without stirring to hard-ball stage or till candy thermometer registers 260°.
Meanwhile, beat egg whites with... - 44.161
Divinity Nut Puffs
1) Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or with foil.
2) In a medium saucepan, place together sugar, corn syrup, and water.
3) Cook, stirring several times, until the mixture boils.
4) Raise the heat and cook without stirring, until... - 47.1752
1. In small bowl of electric mixer, let egg whites warm to room temperature— about 1 hour.
2. In heavy 2-quart saucepan, combine both kinds of sugar, the corn syrup and water. Cook, stirring with wooden spoon, over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
3.... - 42.8014
Homemade Toffee Apples
1. Prepare a large amount of boiling water which is enough to soak the apples in.
2. Set aside a baking tray with butter paper on it.
3. In a large bowl, soak the apples in the boiling water in batches. This will remove the waxy... - 40.1477
1) Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or with foil.
2) In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, place 1/2 cup of the coconut, a drop or two red food coloring, and a drop or two of water.
3) Cover with the lid and shake well until coconut is... - 47.3614
Combine sugar, vinegar and 1 cup water in saucepan.
Stir until sugar dissolves.
Cook to hard-crack stage or to 275 degrees on candy thermometer.
Pour out on well-greased platter.
Pull edges to center and centers out with well-greased hands.
Pull until taffy... - 24.8773