- » Easy Hamburger Meat Worcestershire Sauce
Easy Hamburger Meat Worcestershire Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy hamburger meat worcestershire sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy hamburger meat worcestershire sauce recipes.
Mix all ingredients in a saucepan and simmer until thickened. - 25.5356
Dill Sauced Meat Loaf
1. Mix meat-loaf mixture lightly with onion, bread crumbs, dill-pickle juice, egg, salt, and pepper until well-blended. Shape into a loaf in a shallow baking pan.
2. Combine dill pickle, catsup, water, sugar and Worcestershire sauce; pour over loaf.
3. Bake... - 30.567
Wine Sauced Hamburger Steak
Combine ground beef, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Shape into 2 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
In skillet melt butter.
Cook meat to desired doneness, turning once. (Allow 2 minutes on each side for medium rare.)
Remove meat to warm plates.
In same skillet... - 35.2072
Hamburger Corn Pone Pie
Brown the beef and onion in shortening in a skillet.
Add the chili powder, salt, Worcestershire sauce and tomatoes and cover.
Simmer for 15 minutes, then add kidney beans.
Pour the beef mixture into a 1 1/2-quart casserole and top with the corn bread... - 34.9786
Vegetable Stuffed Hamburger
These Vegetable Stuffed Hamburgers are a desire ! Make these beef patties either by mixing vegetables with beef or by stuffing vegetables between the beef patties. Either version is a great hit ! Try these vegetable stuffed hamburgers and let me know if you... - 33.6265
Loco Moco Hawaii's original national fast food can now be made in your own kitchen. This is true comfort food. Forget about the calories and just dig in! - 122.359
Remove stems from mushrooms and chop them finely.
Heat the 6 tbsp. butter in skillet and cook the chopped mushroom stems gently 3 minutes.
Add them to ground meat along with 1 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp. pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
Mix lightly with a fork.
Shape... - 39.2149
Sloppy Joe's And Cole Slaw: Easy Entertaining
Want to know of a recipe that is easy to make, tasty and guaranteed to be loved by everyone? Then watch this video and learn to make meaty, yummy Sloppy Joes with a crunchy coleslaw. Watch and learn! - 81.5044
1.In a container, mix butter, olive oil, catsup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, grated onion or garlic, lemon juice and pepper.
2.Marinate the meat in the sauce and use for basting. - 33.7763
Stuffed Hamburgers With Barbecue Sauce
Make sauce first and keep hot while making stuffed hamburgers: Combine all ingredients except consomme in a saucepan, mixing well.
Then add soup, if needed, a little at a time.
The consistency should be like that of a thick cream sauce.
The sauce must stay... - 44.931
Ranch House Hamburgers
Ranch house hamburgers is a beef hamburger recipe simply prepared with seasonings. Shaped into patties, this easy to prepare ranch house hamburgers is cooked over the grill and can be served between split buns of choice. - 29.4939
Combine all ingredients except meat in container of an electric blender or food processor, and process until smooth.
Add to meat, mixing well.
Shape into 8 to 10 patties.
Grill patties 3 to 5 inches from the hot coals 7 minutes on each side or to desired... - 33.1125
Crockpot Hamburger Soup
When chill hits the air, nothing could be more comforting than a simple soup prepared with vegetables and ground beef. This crockpot dinner recipe is a weeknight favorite and can be made with a few simple, easy-to-find ingredients. - 87.5842
Hearty Hamburger Stew
1) Take a Dutch oven and spray it with cooking spray.
2) Put onion and ground chuck until they becomes brown.
3) Drain the mixture in a separate bowl and dry them with paper towel.
4) Dry the Dutch oven also with paper towel.
5) Put the meat mixture... - 46.9574
1. Work the ground beef, seasonings, eggs, and flour together. Add the cream and water and work the mixture until smooth. Taste and correct seasonings. Shape mixture into oval hamburgers.
2. Saute the onions in butter over low heat till transparent.
3. Fry... - 34.3645
Stuffed Hamburgers On The Grill
Hosting a party and wondering what to serve ? Here's a brilliant recipe that is just apt for you. Watch the chef prepare Stuffed Hamburgers on the Grill recipe exclusively for you. - 93.8488
Hamburger With Onions
This Hamburger with Onions is a desire ! Try these beef burgers with irresistible onion and garlic seasonings. Your suggestions for this Hamburger with Onions is welcome. - 23.0231
Cheesy Meat Topper
Cheesy meat topper is a blue cheese topping recipe for steaks or hamburgers. Blended with dressing and worcestershire sauce, its used to smother the meat and serve it rich and creamy. - 23.1827
Mix meat and seasonings.
Spread untoasted side of bread with mixture and return to broiler for 7 minutes.
Be sure meat is spread over edges of bread to prevent burning. - 31.225
Cheesy hamburger muffins, these little bakes are meaty and savory. Baked with the cheddar cheese in brown bread crust, these muffins have a hint of worcestershire sauce with mushroom soup as the base. - 37.1773
In a large bowl place all ingredients in order.
Divide meat mixture into 8 equal portions; shape each portion into a patty 1/4 to 1/2-inch thick. - 28.2227
Hong Kong Hamburgers
Shape meat in 4 patties; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Broil 4 inches from heat 10 minutes; turn once.
Meanwhile drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup syrup.
Mix sugar and cornstarch; blend in pineapple syrup, wine vinegar, soy sauce, and Worcestershire... - 42.7407
Hamburgers A La Carte
1. Lightly toss beef, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire. Gently shape into 6 patties, each about 1/2 inch thick.
2. Arrange on broiler rack, 4 inches from heat. Broil 3 minutes on one side and 2 minutes on other side, for medium rare.
3. Meanwhile, brush cut... - 27.825
Hamburgers With Grilled Tomatoes
Prepare a fire for direct-heat cooking in a grill .
Position the rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and horseradish.
Cover and refrigerate until serving.
In a large bowl, combine the beef, mustard,... - 40.799
Pizza Hamburger Pie
Lightly toss beef with garlic salt, salt, pepper, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce and mustard.
Press meat against sides and bottom of an 8- or 9-inch pie plate; spread tomato sauce over top surface.
Sprinkle with a little onion, oregano red pepper and... - 34.4691
1. Mix together the minced beef, onion, breadcrumbs, cardamom, salt and pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Blend the dried egg and water to a smooth paste and mix into the meat mixture. Turn on to a floured surface and form into 4 flat patties.
3. Heat the... - 28.6214
Hamburger De Luxe
1.Combine meat, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, nutmeg, black pepper, onion powder, Bon Appetit and Soy sauce.
2.Put beef flavor base in water and mix until dissolved.
3.Put the dissolved mixture in beef.
4.Make 4-8 patties of meat.
5.Brown the... - 42.4852
Skillet Hamburger Pie
In skillet cook beef, celery, and onion till meat is browned and vegetables crisp-tender.(Electric skillet 350°.)
Stir in Worcestershire, 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper, beans, gravy, and 1/2 cup water.
Reduce heat (220°); simmer to blend flavors.
Whip potatoes... - 41.7485
Gourmet Hamburger Stroganoff
1. In a pan heat butter and saute meat, onions and mushrooms.
2. Drain excess fat.
3. Sprinkle with flour, stir lightly, add consomme and stir until smooth and slightly thickened.
4. Add tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, simmer and... - 40.5908
Avocado Stuffed Hamburgers
1 Place the meat in a mixing bowl and stir with a fork to crumble. Add bread crumbs, 1/4 cup tomato juice, egg, onion, 2 teaspoons ground chile, seasonings and Worcestershire sauce. Stir and mix until very well blended.
2 Divide the meat mixture into 8 equal... - 37.3056
Favorite Grilled Hamburgers
Mix meat, onion, salt, and pepper.
Lightly pat into 6 burgers, about 1/2 inch thick.
Broil over hot coals about 6 minutes, turn and broil 4 minutes longer or till done to your liking.
Meanwhile combine next 4 ingredients for sauce and heat on grill.
When... - 33.5942
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine meat, milk, onion, breadcrumbs, and egg. Mix well.
2. Add sage, paprika, coriander, tomato sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix to incorporate.
3. Roll mixture into small balls.
4. Place a frying pan on... - 107.039
Pizza Hamburger Pie
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly toss beef with next four ingredients; press against sides and bottom of a 9-inch pie pan.
Spread tomatoes or sauce over meat, then sprinkle with the rest of the ingredients.
Bake 20 minutes.
Serve cut into wedges.
Makes 4... - 41.2469
How about a juicy burger for lunch? If your making them in your kitchen then there nothing like it! Get the seasonings right, and you have a robust meal. See the video on how to make these yummy burgers! - 83.9744
Hamburger Vegetable Soup
Crumble ground beef into 3-qt casserole.
Mix in potato and cabbage.
Microwave at High 5 to 7 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink, stirring once.
Add remaining ingredients.
Microwave 17 to 22 minutes, or until potatoes are tender, stirring... - 37.446
Spaghetti Hamburger Crunch
About 1 hour and 30 minutes before supper:
1. Cook spaghetti as package label directs, until barely tender; drain.
2. Meanwhile, prepare meat sauce: In large Dutch oven saute onions in salad oil until golden. Add chuck; brown until it is crumbly. Add salt,... - 34.5853
Microwave Cooked Hamburger And Bean Soup
1) Into a 2-quart casserole, add in the beans with water.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave for about 11 minutes on HIGH. Stir once halfway in between the cooking time.
3) When the beans have turned tender, drain. Keep aside.
4) In a 5-quart... - 46.4768
French Stuffed Hamburgers
1) Make 8 patties from meat, each having diameter of 4 inches.
2) Cover the top of 4 patties with mushrooms and 1 teaspoon Roquefort cheese.
3) Season each patty with salt.
4) Sprinkle each with a dash of Worcestershire sauce and 1 teaspoon soy... - 39.9227
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat.
2. In a bowl, place beef, sun-dried tomatoes, parsley, basil, garlic and Worcestershire sauce and mix to combine.
3. Shaping the mixture into 8 mini patties, place on a plate lined with plastic food... - 45.5499
Quick N Easy Barbecue Sauce
1. In a bowl or a container combine all ingredients and mix well.
2. Use to baste grilled or broiled chicken, frankfurters, hamburgers as well as many other meats. - 32.2744
Very Easy Chili
Brown hamburger in a large saucepan or Dutch oven; drain off fat.
Add remaining ingredients, varying amount of water as to preferred thickness.
Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes reduce heat to low and cook for 30 minutes, tirring occasionally. - 27.5763
South Of The Border Buns
South Of The Border Buns has a distinctive taste. The beef and hamburger buns give the South Of The Border Buns an inconceivable taste. South Of The Border Buns is inspired by restaurants globally. Must catch it. - 35.4704
Scotch Beef Loaf
Blend meat and oats together thoroughly.
Mix milk and eggs, and add to meat.
Add remaining ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
Turn into lightly greased 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pan large enough to leave about 1/2-inch space at top.
Bake about 1 1/2 hours at... - 37.9136
Soak bread crumbs in milk.
Mix all ingredients together lightly; dampen the hands, and shape into 10Ã¢â‚¬â€12 patties, about 1/2 inch thick.
For tender patties, avoid pressing or packing meat too firmly.
Fry about 3 minutes on each side.
For... - 25.4285
Savory Barbecue Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
Brush on hamburgers, spareribs or chicken during last 30 minutes of cooking. - 30.3271
Texas Barbecue Sauce
In a medium saucepan combine all ingredients.
Bring to boiling point.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 10 minutes.
Pour into tightly covered container.
This sauce will keep refrigerated for several weeks.
Use for chicken, hamburgers or steak. - 35.9064
Italian Spaghetti Sauce
Mix the hamburger and tomatoes together and let stand for 30 minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for at least 2 hours or longer. - 26.9152
Easy Sloppy Joes With Green Pepper
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add ground round, onion, and green pepper.
Cook until meat is browned, stirring until it crumbles.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from skillet with a... - 40.5291
Steak Sandwiches With Johnny Appleseed Sauce
In large skillet, cook onion in hot oil till tender but not brown; add applesauce, catsup, and seasonings.
Heat, stirring occasionally, till bubbling.
Remove from heat; add steaks, turning to coat, and let stand 15 minutes.
Lift out steaks and broil quickly... - 35.5323
Shredded Barbecued Beef
In a Dutch oven, brown roast on all sides in 1 tablespoon of oil.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute onions in remaining oil until tender.
Add remaining ingredients except rolls; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes, stirring... - 38.0391
1. In a small bowl, mix mustard, molasses, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and seasoning. Mix until well blended.
2. Apply sparingly on top of hamburgers, as the sauce is hot.
3. Refrigerate the left over sauce in a tightly covered jar. - 29.3247
Perfect Barbecue Sauce
1) In a small saucepan, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil and on the edge of the barbecue grill and keep it warm.
3) Use and serve as required.
Sauce can be used to baste hamburgers, frankfurters and... - 37.1044
Tomato Barbecue Sauce
In small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Store in refrigerator.
Use as a marinade and to brush on hamburgers, chicken and other meats. - 37.374
Firehouse Barbecue Sauce
Combine catsup, water, Worcestershire sauce, and chili powder. Prepare meat and place in shallow baking pan. Cover with onion rings, and pour on sauce. Roast until meat is done. Note: This is a simple and delicious barbecue sauce, made quickly with... - 16.6255
Tomato Barbecue Sauce
1. In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter or margarine for half a minute; add onions and cook for four minutes till soft and trasnparent
2. Add all the other ingredients and microwave for another three minutes
3. Serve with barbequed meat,... - 34.5305
The Best Healthy Burger
This burger recipe uses lean beef, which makes it healthy and low fat, but the additional ingredients make it taste like the juiciest, most flavorful burger you've ever had. It's a real winner. - 0
Cook hamburger until dry then add the rest of the ingredients.
Cook high for about 5 minutes then turn down to warm and continue to cook until all ingredients are absorbed but still wet. - 32.3577
Super Steak Tartar
This Super Steak Tartare is a delicious patty made of hamburger and anchovies irresistibly seasoned with sour pickle, black pepper, onion, capers, Tobasco and Worcestershire sauces. Try this Super Steak Tartare and tell me if you like it. - 28.2146
Barbecue Sandwiches Plus
Heat wok over high heat; add oil.
Stir-fry onion, celery, and garlic in hot oil for 5 minutes; stir in chili sauce, water, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and soy sauce.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes.
Stir in... - 33.1646
This basic burgers recipe is a simple beef burger recipe prepared with breadcrumbs and eggs. Flavored with a dash of worcestershire sauce, the beef burgers are shaped into patties and cooked by grilling. You can add veggies of your choice in the meat patties... - 30.3292
Deviled Beef Patties
Deviled beef patties are rich and savory beef patties made with a medly of seasonings. Spiced with chili sauce, the deviled beef patties are cooked on the grill and can be served as desired. - 38.9691
Barbecue Steak Sandwiches
Are you planning to cook-up something excellent? How about this appetizingly scrumptious Barbecue Steak Sandwiches. This recipe of Barbecue Steak Sandwiches uses a great choice of ingredients and is of course great to serve for special occasions. - 50.4654
Day before, brown meat; saute mushrooms for a few minutes; boil noodles for 10 minutes; chop everything in big bite chunks and add everything together.
Stir in wine; let it marinate overnight.
Bake at 325Â°F for 1 1/2 hours. - 29.4188
Combine first 9 ingredients; stirring until combined.
Shape mixture into 4 pat ties.
Grill over medium coals 4 to 5 min utes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
Place lettuce on bottom half of each bun; top with a meat patty and cheese... - 33.8156
Barbecued Lean Beef
My weekend party was a big hit -courtesy this Beef Barbecue ! Hamburger rolls taste incredible with this Beef Barbecue! Try it out to see what I mean and get back to me with your comments! - 36.7251
Tangy Barbecue Sandwiches
1. In a slow cooker add the first 12 ingredients. Combine well.
2. Put the roast in the slow cooker.
3. Cover with a lid and cook on high for 1 hour.
4. Simmer and cook for 7-8 hours until done.
5. Drain out the roast.
6. Let it cool completely.
7.... - 48.1748
Barbecued Beef Steak On A Bun
If you are still to taste steak at its best, try out this Barbecued Beef Steak On A Bun and you will just go crazy over it! Yes, all spiced up and flavored to its best, this Barbecued Beef Steak On A Bun is a way to treat your loved ones. Make sure you try... - 46.9264
Ricotta Turkey Tomato Burgers
Not your regular burger that’s for sure! Who would have guessed a burger could be so jam packed with flavor. A sweet and meaty burger that will keep them coming back for more! - 49.9706
Cheesy Beef Burgers
Mix together the beef, cheese, onion, salt, pepper, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce and shape into 4 hamburger patties.
Lightly coat the grill with the cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill the hamburgers for 7-8 minutes, or according to your... - 30.2643
Tomato Soup Chili Con Carne
Fry pepper and onion in butter.
Add balance of ingredients and simmer 1/2 hour.
Serve garnished with parsley and lemon slices. - 26.337
Creamy Beef Burger
In skillet cook ground beef and chopped onion till beef is browned and onion is tender; drain off excess fat.
Blend flour and salt into beef mixture; add vegetable soup and Worcestershire sauce.
Cook, stirring constantly, till mixture is bubbly.
Stir in dairy... - 31.8907
Mix together ground beef, crushed corn chips, milk, Worcestershire sauce, and onion salt.
Shape into 5 patties.
Broil beef patties 3 inches from heat for 6 minutes; turn and broil till done, about 4 minutes more.
Meanwhile, combine avocado... - 40.722
In skillet brown the meat; drain off fat.
Add undrained tomatoes, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, sugar, and dry mustard.
Stir well, breaking up large pieces of tomato.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Boil gently, uncovered, till thick, 15 to... - 32.879
Score Bologna with diagonal lines about 1/4 inch deep.
Anchor on spit, attach to grill. (Place foil drip pan below, if your barbecue does not have a built in drip catcher.)
Cook on rotisserie with hood down over medium coals for 1 1/4 hours or till heated... - 24.6554
Turkey Burgers With Cranberry Glaze
Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Combine the turkey, egg white, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and pepper and shape into 4 burgers.
Combine the cranberry sauce and lemon juice in a small saucepan and heat until it is... - 40.5862
In a medium mixing bowl mash avocado.
Stir in tomato, the 1 tablespoon onion, the lemon juice, salt, garlic powder, and hot pepper sauce.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator till serving time.
Meanwhile, in another medium mixing bowl combine crushed corn... - 39.6123
These Barbecue Sandwiches make a perfect lunch in office ! Bite into this delicious stuffed bread and simply enjoy the mouthful. Tell me if you like these barbecue sandwiches. - 39.4894
Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
Cook ground chuck in a large skillet over medium heat until meat is browned, stirring to crumble meat.
Drain meat well in a colander, and pat dry with a paper towel; wipe pan drippings from skillet with a paper towel.
Return meat to skillet, and stir in next... - 40.4041
Beef Chow Mein
This Beef Chowmein is a very filling meal ! Try out this amazing bake of meat, vegetables, rice and noodles and tell me if you've liked it ! Your suggestions for this Beef Chow Mien are welcome ! - 36.3507
Cheese Filled Pepper Burgers
1 Grate the cheese. Finely chop the onion.
2 In a medium bowl, combine the beef, onion, Worcestershire sauce, 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper and the salt and mix gently. Divide the hamburger mixture into 4 equal portions.
3 Flatten each portion of hamburger into... - 32.1824
1) Season meat with salt and pepper and lightly blend.
2) Form into 8 thin patties.
3) On each patty, place 1 slice of onion and tomato.
4) Top with Worcestershire sauce.
5) Cover with the remaining patties and press down the edges of the meat together... - 44.1646
1. In a medium-size bowl lightly mix salt, ground beef, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder until they get nicely blended. Form 16 patties of 4 inches diameter.
2. In a small bowl, blend chili sauce, cheese and chili powder and spread ½ cup... - 39.1181
1) In slow cooker add all ingredients except barbecue sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
2) Cook covered on low for 6-7 hours.
3) Keep in refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
4) Shred the meat and put back in slow cooker.
5) Stir in barbecue sauce and... - 43.2709
In medium bowl combine the chopped frankfurters, tomato soup, shredded cheese, onion, sweet pickle relish, prepared mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
Thoroughly mix the ingredients.
Spoon about 1/3 cup of the filling onto each toasted hamburger bun.
Wrap... - 37.1892
In a frying pan, melt margarine; saute onion and garlic until onion is tender.
Add remaining ingredients except meat.
Heat until bubbly; add meat and return to bubbly hot.
Spoon into heated hamburger rolls and serve.
Makes 6 to 8 servings. - 38.1366
Blend all the ingredients together, form into patties.
Broil to desired doneness over medium heat on a charbroiler.
Serve on kaiser rolls.
Garnish after the fashion of hamburgers. - 34.9266
1. In a 4-quart casserole, cook beef and onion on High for 6 minutes; stir twice between cooking.
2. Put together the remaining ingredients except buns and pour over meat.
3. Cover the casserole.
4. Cook on High for 4 minutes.
5. Warm all... - 43.5294
Shape meat into 4 patties.
In a frying pan, melt butter; saute onion and mushrooms until tender.
Add bouillon crystals, sour cream and Worcestershire sauce; heat to steaming.
Broil patties 4 to 5 minutes on one side; turn and broil 2 to 3 minutes.
Toast... - 37.6302
Barbecued Pork Sandwich
In medium skillet cook onion, celery, and garlic in margarine or butter till tender but not brown.
Stir in chili sauce, water, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
Simmer, covered, 10 to 15 minutes.
Add pork; heat... - 39.7395
Barbecued Beef Sandwiches
Crumble ground chuck into 2-qt. glass casserole.
Add onion and green pepper.
Microwave at high setting 8 minutes, or until meat loses its pink color, stirring every 3 minutes.
Pour off excess fat from meat.
Stir in tomato sauce, tomato paste, vinegar, brown... - 40.2582
Shortcut Sloppy Joes
In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef until browned, stirring to separate meat.
Spoon off fat.
Stir in soup, water, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
Heat through, stirring occasionally.
Serve on rolls. - 30.6371
Swiss Mushroom Burgers
This recipe is really good! The caramelized onions and mushrooms give it an amazing touch which you are sure to love! Easy and affordable too! - 123.591
1. In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, combine ham, garlic, vinegar, and 3 1/2 cups water. Bring to boiling, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer, partially covered, until meat is falling apart, about 1 1/2 hours. Drain, reserving cooking liquid.
2.... - 30.0029
For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together catsup, beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, cornstarch, and pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil.
Stir-fry onions in hot oil for 1 minute.
Add mushrooms and carrot and... - 42.5574
1)In a bowl, add salt and pepper to the meat and mix lightly.
2)Make 8 thin beef patties.
3)Keep 1 onion slice and 1 tomato slice on each of the 4 patties.
4)Sprinkle droplets of Worcestershire sauce all over them.
5)Take the remaining patties and... - 42.1624
Barbecued Steak Sandwiches
1) In a frying pan, melt some butter and sauté the onion till lightly browned
2) Add in the salt Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, sugar, oregano, ketchup and the apple sauce
3) Mix it all thoroughly and pour the sauce over the beef steaks
4) Allow... - 46.1937
Score Bologna with diagonal lines about 1/4 inch deep.
Anchor on spit, attach to grill.
Cook on rotisserie with hood down over medium coals for 1 1/4 hours or till heated through and nicely browned.
Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients for sauce; brush on... - 25.7908
Brown meat in shortening in skillet.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, adding more tomato juice if necessary for moist mixture.
Spoon onto split hamburger buns and serve hot.
Serves 6 to 8 bun halves. - 35.0247
In A Minute Steaks
Soak onion in vinegar few minutes; add oil and seasonings, mixing well.
Place meat in container; pour marinade over, coating well.
Cover; let stand an hour or so€”spoon marinade once or twice and keep cool.
Grill over very hot coals about 2 minutes per... - 33.102