- » Easy Hamburger Buns
Easy Hamburger Buns Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy hamburger buns recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy hamburger buns recipes.
Melty Mix Ups
These Melty Mix Ups are delectable mealtime treats ! Try out these pork, cheese and hamburger bun rolls soon and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for the Melty Mix-ups are welcome ! - 32.9835
My sister likes this Bun Hamburger recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this sandwich .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this dish very much. You... - 37.3052
Cheese 'n Tuna Buns
Cheese 'N Tuna Buns have a far-fetched taste. The tuna and eggs give the Cheese 'N Tuna Buns a miraculous taste. Cheese 'N Tuna Buns is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 32.4152
Hamburger Scramble On Buns
In large skillet, in butter, saute chuck until brown.
Pour off drippings; stir in onions and next 5 ingredients; simmer 5 minutes.
Top buns with chuck mixture. - 34.3564
Hamburger Filling For Buns
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F (191°C)
2) Mix all ingredients to make the burger filling
3) Now, roll out bun dough into Â¼ inch to Â½ inch thick big circles
4) Make about 3-inch squares from the circles and fill with 1 tablespoon of... - 37.5644
Dissolve yeast in the 1/2 cup warm water.
Combine milk, butter, sugar, salt, the 4 eggs, and 4 cups of flour in a large bowl.
Beat well with an electric mixer about 2 minutes.
Beat in remaining flour by hand to make a soft dough.
Turn out on a lightly floured... - 41.8556
Garlic Hamburgers On Toasted Buns
Place meat in a mixing bowl and add garlic, salt, and pepper.
Mix lightly but thoroughly and shape into 6 to 8 patties.
Grill to the desired degree of doneness and place each on a hot toasted bun.
Top each with a pat of butter and shaved lettuce.
Serve the... - 30.679
Jalapeno Kaiser Hamburger Bun
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Lightly grease a cookie sheet and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, pour 1 ½ cup of warm water and dissolve yeast in it.
4. Add 1 tablespoon of sugar and mix it well. Let the mixture rest for 5... - 0
How To Make Hamburger And Hot Dog - Weiner (franks) Buns
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees F. Line a baking pan with silicon mat.
2. In a mixing bowl add in warm water.
3. Add in the salt, sugar, yeast and oil. Mix together with stand mixer for few minutes. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
4. After... - 0
Low Carb Cajun Burger - Making The Hamburger Buns Part 1
Don't let your low carb diet put a damper on your love for food! You can be on a diet and still eat what you love, like a Cajun style burger. With LowCarb360's 3 Part video series on making the perfect low carb burger, you will be able to make a healthy... - 108.278
South Of The Border Buns
South Of The Border Buns has a distinctive taste. The beef and hamburger buns give the South Of The Border Buns an inconceivable taste. South Of The Border Buns is inspired by restaurants globally. Must catch it. - 37.3429
Tangy Sloppy Joes
Brown ground beef, add remaining ingredients except buns, and heat.
Serve on hamburger buns. - 20.3135
Grilled Hamburgers are an all time favourite with everyone and now you can recreate this amazing dish at home. Cooking is fun outdoors and when you get to prepare something as delectable as this, there shouldn't be any second thoughts. With Mike Stokes just... - 109.339
Crumble ground beef into a bowl.
Add egg, bread crumbs, onion, pepper, and Worcestershire; mix well.
Divide mixture into 4 equal portions; lightly shape each portion into a patty 3/4 to 1 inch thick.
Sprinkle salt in a wide frying pan over medium to... - 29.9687
Tuna Open Facer
This tuna open facer is a an open tuna sandwich made with hamburger buns. Prepared with canned tuna and veggies, the tuna open facer is richly flavored with catsup and mayo. I like this with a hint of dill to it! - 34.0678
Just Plain Good Hamburgers
1. In a large bowl, combine the beef, onion, salt, and pepper. Shape the mixture into 4 patties, each about 1 inch thick.
2. Topanbroil: Heat a lightly oiled heavy 12-inch skillet over moderate heat until hot. Cook the patties, uncovered, 3 minutes on each... - 23.1152
Hot Corned Beef Buns
Hot Corned Beef Buns will sure add variety to your party menu. It is the flavors of corned beef, cabbage and seasonings that make this Hot Corned Beef Buns taste rich and flavorsome. Just check out the recipe of hot corned beef buns listed here. - 38.2383
Deviled Ham And Swiss Cheese Buns
1. Spread bottom halves of buns with mayonnaise, then with deviled ham.
2. Top each with cheese slice, tomato slice, onion slice, and other half of bun.
3. Put olives and gherkins on 4 wooden picks, and stick one in each bun. - 32.918
Italian Cheese Buns
Place buns or muffins on baking sheet; toast in broiler.
Meanwhile, in small bowl combine Italian or Mexican Seasoning and water; let stand 1 minute.
Add cheese spread; mix well.
Stir in sour cream till smooth.
Spread mixture on toasted bun... - 35.4113
Whataburger Breakfast On A Bun
1. Place a skillet over medium heat and cook two pieces of bacon on the skillet.
2. Once the bacon grease has started to release some of the grease place a wide mouth canning ring onto the skillet.
3. Crack one egg and place the egg inside of the... - 109.478
Hamburgers, Lunches & Snacks, 4 Ingredients, Cooking With Kim
Hamburgers, Lunches & Snacks, 4 Ingredients, Cooking with Kim. This simple and easy to make humber patty 4 Ingredients kids Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and money in the kitchen... - 0
Western Tuna Buns
1 Combine tuna, pineapple, celery, green pepper, almonds, mayonnaise or salad dressing, salt, pepper and lemon juice in bowl; mix lightly.
2 Line hamburger rolls with romaine or lettuce; fill with salad mixture; wrap each in a paper napkin for easy eating. - 31.8315
Hot Tuna Buns
Combine tuna, celery, mayonnaise, catsup, and lemon juice.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Divide tuna mixture among 4 buns.
Wrap each sandwich in paper towel or napkin.
Cook 2 at a time on 80 (reheat) 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until rolls are hot. - 29.7674
Scrambled Eggs In Buns
Cut a hole about 2 inches in diameter in top of each bun; scoop out the inside, leaving about a 1/4 inch wall.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
Brush insides of buns with 1/4 cup melted margarine; spoon 1 tablespoon shredded cheese into each.
Cook in 350Â°... - 37.3275
Hamburgers With A Twist
Are you tired with your traditional hamburgers and want a delicious twist? Chef Scott has an answer for you in this video where he makes hamburgers in Southern style called Squalers. He is making the patties with hamburger meat and ground bacon. The process... - 95.47
Chicken And Cheese Bun
Leaving the buns, combine all the ingredients.
Scoop out the centres of bun halves.
Fill the hollow centres of buns with the above prepared mixture.
Use foil to wrap up the buns individually.
Bake for about 15 minutes at 400°F or 200°C to prepare the buns. - 35.2052
In 1.5 L (1 1/2 quart) shallow glass dish 25 x 15 x 5 cm (10 x 6 x 2 inches), combine beef and onion.
Cook in microwave oven 6 to 8 minutes, stirring twice; pour off fat.
Blend in soup and mustard.
Cook 3 minutes or until hot.
Stir before serving on buns. - 28.8746
Corn Beef Barbecue
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat.
Stir until hot and completely mixed (corn beef will separate).
Serve on split hard rolls or hamburger buns. - 20.0889
Individual Pizzas is pizza with a twist. Olives, garlic, pepper and cheese play the lead in the recipe for Individual Pizzas. Give this yummy pizza a try, you will love it for sure. - 30.1539
Cheeseburger is loved by kids all over the world. If you like steak with cheese sandwiches between hamburgers then try out this Cheeseburger recipe, you will simply love it. - 41.6628
Savory Bun Halves
1) To prepare the Chili-Cheese Spread, mix 2 tbsp [1/4 cup] shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, 1 tbsp [2 tbsp] margarine or butter, softened, 1 tsp [2 tsp] chopped green chilies and dash [dash] of Worcestershire sauce.
2) To prepare Herb-Cheese Spread, mix... - 30.648
Melt butter in a 10 inch skillet.
Cook onion and mushrooms in butter till tender but not brown, then push to one side and add steak strips.
Cook and stir over medium high heat till browned.
Blend the sour cream, sugar, salt, and dry mustard.
Stir into steak... - 40.5839
Beef Burger On Buns
1. Prepare the ground beef mix by simmering onions, garlic, celery, ground and the green pepper.
2. Spoon this mix into the bottom half of each bun and cover with top half of bun
3. Serve hot
Prepare the beef mix by combining onion,... - 34.4775
1. Form beef into 6 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
2 Sprinkle with salt and brush patties with a 1-to-1 mixture of brown bouquet sauce and water, if a deep brown color is desired.
3. Arrange patties in a circle in a paper-towel-lined shallow non-metallic... - 32.4129
How To Cook A Hamburger Sous Vide
1. Divide the hamburger mince into 2 equal portions and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a Ziploc (meant for sous-vide cooking), place the patties and vacuum seal the packet as shown in the video.
3. Place the patties into the sous vide rack and... - 0
Savory Hamburger And Sauce Angostura
1)In a bowl, mix the meat, salt, pepper, angostura bitters and lemon juice thoroughly.
2)Make 4 thick patties. As the sauce is prepared, let the patties stand.
3)Place a heavy skillet over hot coals of a grill.
4)In a small bowl, mix tomato sauce with... - 43.5135
Grilled Stuffed Hamburger Rolls
Grilled stuffed hamburger rolls is a simple wrapped pork hot dog and mozzarella string cheese. The chef here has wrapped the hot dog with a pork and beef mixture wonderfully flavored with dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce. The rolls are cooked over a... - 102.749
Basic Recipe Hamburgers
Shape meat into 8 patties.
Since the loss of fat during cooking causes meat to shrink a bit, patties should be made a little larger than the buns.
Place patties on lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of glowing coals.
Cook, turning once, for... - 27.8019
Bacon And Egg Buns
1. In a medium-size frying pan saute bacon until crisp and remove and drain well on paper toweling.
2. Pour just enough water into a second medium-size frying pan to cover bottom.
3. Into a cup break eggs, one at a time and slip into the pan.
4. Cover... - 33.5357
Ranch House Hamburgers
Ranch house hamburgers is a beef hamburger recipe simply prepared with seasonings. Shaped into patties, this easy to prepare ranch house hamburgers is cooked over the grill and can be served between split buns of choice. - 31.3317
Tuna Cabbage Buns
Advance preparation: In small mixing bowl combine chopped cabbage, flaked tuna, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and chopped green onion with tops; mix well.
Cover; refrigerate up to 24 hours.
Before serving: Spread butter on bottom halves of hamburger... - 30.4444
Tuna Cabbage Buns
Tuna Cabbage Buns is quite a yummy deal and packs in the richness of tuna, mayonnaise, maragarine and seasonings. This is a make ahead sandwich recipe and you are required to refrigerate it atleast for 24 hours before serving. Check out the recipe of Tuna... - 40.6799
South Of The Border Buns
Crumble ground beef into 2-quart casserole.
Add onion, pepper and garlic.
Microwave 4 to 5 minutes on HIGH, or until beef loses its pink color.
Stir in tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, chili powder and pepper sauce.
Microwave 5 to 6 minutes on... - 37.9693
Cheese Buns Deluxe
Combine first 6 ingredients; mix well.
Spread on toasted bun halves.
Broil 4 inches from heat till cheese is bubbly, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. - 31.8174
Cheese And Beef Buns
Melt cheese, and slowly add Pet milk, stirring well.
Add finely chopped chipped beef.
Spread on hamburger bun halves.
Broil until bubbly.
Leftover mixture can be frozen. - 30.3464
Hot Ham Buns
Combine all ingredients except buns; mix well.
Spread buns with ham mixture, wrap each in foil.
Refrigerate until ready to heat.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes-longer if frozen.
Serves 4. - 34.9893
Cheese N Tuna Buns
Combine tuna, cheese, mayonnaise, eggs, onion, olives and relish in medium bowl.
Spoon mixture into buns.
Wrap each bun in paper napkin.
Place 2 at a time in oven.
Microwave 1 to 2 minutes on '8', or until cheese has softened into mixture.
Note:... - 34.8351
Combine buttermilk, sugar, soda and salt; mix well.
Dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup lukewarm water; add yeast and salad oil to buttermilk mixture.
Add flour, baking powder and onions; beat well.
Place in greased bowl; let rise for 2 hours or until doubled in... - 38.0111
Beef And Vegetable Filled Buns For Twenty Five
Season the ground vegetables with salt, then season the beef and fold into the ground vegetable mixture.
Place in a greased, shallow pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Combine the mustard, chopped tomatoes and chopped onion and heat through.
Split the buns... - 35.8038
Grilled Turkey On Sesame Buns
Rinse turkey and pat dry.
Stir together oil and lemon juice; brush mixture evenly over both sides of turkey slices, then over cut surfaces of buns.
Place turkey on a lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of medium-hot coals.
Cook, turning... - 42.8139
Chicken Barbecue On Buns
1. In a small saucepan, melt the butter over moderate flame.
2. Add the celery, onion, green pepper and garlic powder. SautÃ© until limp.
3. Tip in the barbecue sauce and the chicken. Stir well to mix.
4. Allow the mixture to heat through,... - 41.6607
Chop eggs and combine with onion, crab, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce.
Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
Cut hamburger buns in half.
Spread a paper towel in a baking dish and place the lower half of buns on it.
Put a quarter of the mixture on... - 40.278
Peanut Butter Buns
Add peanut butter and lemon juice.
Spread butter on rolls or buns, top with filling. - 24.9215
Hamburgers A La Carte
1. Lightly toss beef, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire. Gently shape into 6 patties, each about 1/2 inch thick.
2. Arrange on broiler rack, 4 inches from heat. Broil 3 minutes on one side and 2 minutes on other side, for medium rare.
3. Meanwhile, brush cut... - 29.0451
Pork On A Bun
Combine all ingredients except buns in medium pan; simmer until vegetables and pork are tender.
Serve on buns. - 29.3976
Mix all ingredients together.
Split 8 hamburger buns or finger rolls.
Remove about 2 tablespoons of soft centre from each.
Spread the inside with soft butter, then with mayonnaise.
Fill generously with the tuna mixture, then wrap each bun in foil.
Keep... - 32.2431
1. In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients except the buns, and stir to mix thoroughly.
2. Spoon about 1/4 cup of the mixture (4 tablespoons) on the base of each bun and cover with the top, slightly pressing down to secure.
3. Arrange buns on... - 43.358
Grilled Turkey On Sesame Bun
Coat turkey slices with oil and lemon juice.
If done ahead, cover and chill up to 4 hours.
Place turkey on a grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of hot coals (you can hold your hand at grill level only 2 to 3 seconds).
Cook, turning once, until meat is... - 35.4429
Toasted Chicken Salad Buns
1) Mix the chicken, celery, pickle, salt, pepper, and mayonnaise.
2) Toss it lightly.
3) Toast each burger bun half.
4) Spread the chicken salad onto the bun.
5) Sprinkle with 1 tbsp. cheese.
6) Broil until cheese melts.
7) Serve hot. - 40.1937
Baked Cheese Pork Buns
Cream margarine until light.
Add next 4 ingredients and mix well.
Fold in egg whites.
Divide among bun halves and spread evenly.
Bake in preheated hot oven (400 F.) 15 minutes.
Sprinkle with parsley.
Good for lunch with mixed green salad. - 36.5772
Favorite Grilled Hamburgers
Mix meat, onion, salt, and pepper.
Lightly pat into 6 burgers, about 1/2 inch thick.
Broil over hot coals about 6 minutes, turn and broil 4 minutes longer or till done to your liking.
Meanwhile combine next 4 ingredients for sauce and heat on grill.
When... - 35.7707
State Lake Hamburgers
1)In a bowl, mix the ground beef, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, chili sauce and monosodium glutamate.
2)Make 4 patties out of it
3)On a hot greased grill, brown the patties on both the sides.
4)Grill till the patties are done.
5)Remove... - 32.3708
1. In a bowl, mix together ground beef, salt, black pepper, smoked paprika and hoison sauce.
2. Make 3 patties from the mixture.
3. Heat a shallow pan on medium heat and place the patties. Cook for 6 minutes on both sides.
4. Stuff the patties... - 0
Take your craving for comfort food to the next level with this delicious hamburger. Kirk Leins blows you with this zesty, yummy hamburger that stars grounded beef as its key ingredient. Fun and filling, this burger is worth a try, more so if you are a... - 102.754
Home Run Hamburgers
Place the bulgur in a large bowl.
Add the water.
Cover and let stand for 15 minutes, or until soft.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions and cook for 10 minutes, or until very soft.
Add the mushrooms and saute for 5... - 46.8628
Open Face Hamburgers
1. Into a small (1/2 – quart) microwave proof casserole or baking dish, crumble ground beef
2. Place in the microwave and cook, for about 7 minutes, until beef is no longer pink.
3. Stir with a fork, breaking up lumps if any and mix in seasonings,... - 48.3933
Hong Kong Hamburgers
Shape meat in 4 patties; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Broil 4 inches from heat 10 minutes; turn once.
Meanwhile drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup syrup.
Mix sugar and cornstarch; blend in pineapple syrup, wine vinegar, soy sauce, and Worcestershire... - 43.1737
Brown the ground beef with the onion in a large skillet, stirring until beef is crumbly; drain.
Stir in the ketchup, water, brown sugar, mustard, vinegar, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
Simmer over low heat for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Serve on hamburger... - 35.3496
1. In a large skillet brown meat and onions and pour off the fat that accumulates.
2. Adding all other ingredients, mix well and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, uncovered.
3. Spoon into hamburger buns and serve hot along with desired... - 36.2402
Healthy Buffalo Hamburger
Do you miss a good burger since you started your diet? Here is a great video to help you with that! Watch Natalie prepare a “buffalo,” that’s right not beef, burger! A healthier option when you are on a diet. Watch this step-by-step video and try it out! - 122.247
Hogs Hamburgers Over The Grill
1. Crumble the bread into breadcrumbs
2. Finely grind the dried herbs
3. Combine all the ingredients well in a large bowl
4. Shape the mix into large patties and place the patties on a buttered metal tray
5. Chill these patties for one... - 42.1039
Chow Mein On A Bun
An easy to make Chowmein On A Bun. Try it for once and let me know how this Chowmein On A Bun recipe turns out for you. I bet, you and your loved ones will always crave for it! - 40.5207
Bbq Beef On A Bun
In 8-inch nonstick skillet combine ketchup, water, sugar, chili powder, honey, mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and hot sauce; stir to combine and cook over medium heat until heated through, about 1 minute.
Add roast beef and stir to... - 33.0323
Barbecued Beef Steak On A Bun
If you are still to taste steak at its best, try out this Barbecued Beef Steak On A Bun and you will just go crazy over it! Yes, all spiced up and flavored to its best, this Barbecued Beef Steak On A Bun is a way to treat your loved ones. Make sure you try... - 48.8721
Hamburger Stack Ups
These Hamburger Stack Ups are terrific, especially when you are very hungry ! Just bite into one of thse buns with a heavenly filling and let me know how you felt. Your suggestions for this hamburger stack ups are welcome. - 45.7694
The Californian Hamburger
This californian hamburger recipe is prepared with minced sirloin along with raw onions and mayo. Seasoned with salt and pepper, the beef is cooked on the grill and served between split buns with tomato slices and dill pickle. - 44.8469
The bride's hamburger is is an easy but filling hamburger prepared with eggs and onions along with hamburger meat. Flavored with catsup and mustard with salt and pepper to taste, the bride's hamburger is baked in the oven between bun halves. - 29.5389
Hamburger With Tomato Cheese Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 400°.
2) In a saucepan, add tomato sauce, onion, parsley, salt, pepper and paprika to combine.
3) Place the saucepan over heat to cook for 10 minutes or until the mixture is thick.
4) Brown the sausage in a frying... - 42.0045
Mix ground beef, onion, salt and pepper.
Shape mixture into four 4 1/2-inch patties.
Set oven control at broil and/or 550Â°.
Broil hamburgers 3 inches from heat about 2 minutes per side for rare, 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium.
Serve in buns.
If... - 28.517
Grilled hamburgers is a easy to prepare and simple beef recipe. Shaped into patties with added veggies and seasonings, the hamburgers are cooked in the grill. Served between buns or with salads, these grilled hamburgers make a good outdoor brunch. - 28.853
Stir all ingredients together.
Spoon over hamburger patty or directly on bun.
Keeps for ages in refrigerator. - 26.8854
1.Take a pan and heat olive oil in it.
2.Put chopped garlic, salt, and pepper and saute.
3.Ina large bowl, put hamburger and top with onion.
4.Put the olive oil mixture and knead into a dough.
5.Mix the onions so that they get well into the dough and... - 37.51
Deer Meat Hamburger
Fond of hamburgers? Try this variation today. Watch the chef share his personal recipe to prepare these Deer Meat Hamburgers. The recipe is simple and can be easily replicated at home. - 112.488
Combine the ground beef with the onion juice and cream.
Shape into patties and saute quickly in butter.
Add the wine to the pan and cook until done, basting frequently.
Serve between buns spread with parsley butter. - 29.2117
Add the onions, breadcrumbs and egg to the Savoury Hamburger Mixture and combine well.
Divide into 4 or 6 even portions and shape into patties.
Heat a browning dish to the maximum recommended by the manufacturer and press the hamburgers onto the bottom. Cook... - 33.5235
Mix minced beef lightly with seasoning and onion.
Too much handling causes meat juices to run out more freely and escape in cooking.
If thick hamburgers are desired, form into four large patties, shaping meat lightly and quickly.
Divide mixture into eight... - 35.6366
1. Mix together the minced beef, onion, breadcrumbs, cardamom, salt and pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Blend the dried egg and water to a smooth paste and mix into the meat mixture. Turn on to a floured surface and form into 4 flat patties.
3. Heat the... - 30.6639
1) Cut one onion and keep aside.
2) Shred the second onion and combine it with the beef, salt, pepper, herbs, potato and Worcestershire sauce.
3) Partition the mixture into half and form into two patties.
4) Take fat in a pan and fry the hamburgers for... - 42.4249
Place chopped onion in a baking dish and heat 1 minute with 1 tablespoon butter.
Mix onion, ground beef, bread crumbs, milk and beaten egg and add a dash of salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Divide into four portions, shape into 1/2 inch thick patties and make a... - 42.7182
New Mexican Hamburgers
1 Mix the beef with the next 8 ingredients. Shape into 4 flat patties. Broil in an oven or over charcoal to desired doneness.
2 Just before serving the burgers, melt a slice of cheese on top. Butter the buns and sprinkle with crushed tarragon or basil. Toast... - 34.0422
In a mixing bowl, combine sirloin and seasonings.
Shape into two rather large patties.
Fry in Fleischmann's Margarine on both sides.
On the second side, place a slice of cheese so that the heat will melt it.
When fully cooked, place on the sesame buns with... - 31.4848
1) Slice hamburger buns in half. Set aside.
2) In a medium bowl add onions, mustard, relish, catsup, garlic powder, beef and oat bran to combine thoroughly.
3) Make out 4 patties from the mixture.
4) Place the patties inside the broiler... - 40.5964
Home Style Hamburgers
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together onion, beef, salt, garlic, egg, potato, pepper and water in it.
2) Shape the mixture into 8 hamburgers.
3) Take a skillet and melt fat in it. Add the hamburgers along with onion and cook for about 15 minutes... - 39.6761
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine meat, milk, onion, breadcrumbs, and egg. Mix well.
2. Add sage, paprika, coriander, tomato sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix to incorporate.
3. Roll mixture into small balls.
4. Place a frying pan on... - 105.395
All American Hamburgers
So, you think you know all about an American Hamburger. Well, I would ask if you are taking it for granted? After watching this video on American Hamburger, you will probably think you never knew your hamburger. Chef Scott's insightful tips on buying meat... - 108.405
Country Club Hamburgers
Country club hamburgers is a ground beef hamburger recipe prepared with added onions. Cobined with seasonings for flavor with a strong hint of catsup, the country club hamburgers is griddle cooked and served fresh. - 40.5067
Fiesta hamburger is a ground beef burger, prepared with cheese and beans. Seasoned and skillet cooked the fiesta hamburgers are best served on toasted round buns. - 36.5423
This Basic Hamburger recipe is an uncomplicated one which even a toddler can put together. Its easy and takes very little time in preparation. Try this Basic Hamburger recipe, there is no way you can go wrong with this recipe. - 31.4753