Ham Hash Brown
- » Easy Ham Hash
Easy Ham Hash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy ham hash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy ham hash recipes.
Easy Ham And Potato Hash
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the hash brown potatoes with the red and green bell peppers and ham. Stir to mix well. In a 1-quart glass measure, blend the cream cheese and milk. Heat in a microwave oven on high power 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or... - 30.4327
You May Also Like!
Smoked Ham Hash
Heat butter in a large nonstick skillet over mediumhigh heat.
Add potatoes, onion, and bell pepper to pan; saute 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Stir in broth, half-and-half, Worcestershire, and ketchup; bring to a boil.
Cook 5 minutes or until liquid... - 39.0839
Leftover Ham Recipes - Ham Hash
1. Place a 13-inch skillet on medium high flame and heat oil in it.
2. Drop onion, celery, and cooked ham. Stir and cook until it gets a nice color.
3. Pour water and add potato pieces in skillet. Mix well.
4. Add salt, black pepper, and cayenne... - 0
Potato Ham Hash
In 8-inch nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, until tender.
Add potatoes, ham, and cinnamon and cook until all ingredients are heated through; serve hot. - 21.8897
Brown Rice Mushroom And Ham Hash
Try out the easy-to-make Brown Rice Mushroom And Ham Hash. Enjoy the Brown Rice Mushroom And Ham Hash at any party and let us know how you liked it! - 41.3736
Ham Hash In Papaya
1. Preheat oven to 375 F
2. Cut the papayas in half and scoop out the seeds in the center
3. In a medium saucepan, tip in the butter and heat till melted.
4. Add the celery and the onion to the pan and sautÃ© over medium heat till the... - 43.5975
Quick Ham And Bean Hash
Place the butter, onion and bacon in a casserole, cover and cook on high for 3 minutes. Add all the remaining ingredients, stir well and heat on medium for 10—12 minutes or until piping hot. - 31.9715
Cabbage And Ham Hash
In a 10 inch skillet cook onion, cabbage, and carrot in hot margarine till vegetables are tender.
Stir in ham, potatoes, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
Spread mixture evenly in skillet.
Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, turning occasionally with spatula. - 28.0399
Lamb Hash Lyonaise
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Cook onion in butter until golden.
3) Mix in parsley, tomato sauce, gravy, salt, pepper and marjoram and cover and simmer for 5 minutes over low heat.
4) Stir in lamb and cover and bake for... - 39.771
Hash In A Hurry
Try this Hash in a Hurry for a busy day lunch with toast triangles! You'll simply love the ham slices with seasonings! Tell me how you liked the Hash in a Hurry after you've enjoyed it! - 30.6932
Glorified Hash Brown Casserole
Glorified hashbrown casserole takes those funeral potatoes to a whole new level. This lighter version also features ham, peppers, and onions for a whole meal touch. - 111.332