- » Easy Ham Corn Chowder
Easy Ham Corn Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy ham corn chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy ham corn chowder recipes.
Quick N Easy Corn And Pepper Chowder
In large saucepan, melt margarine; cook and stir bell pepper and onion over medium heat for 5 minutes or until tender.
Stir in corn, broth, ham, cumin and white pepper.
Cook for an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until corn is cooked.
Pour 1/2... - 39.4508
This corn ham chowder recipe is a quick and easy microwave recipe for a meal or supper. Prepared with a base of cheddar cheese soup and potato soup along with cream style corn and cooked ham, the corn ham chowder is flavored with mustard. Served with bread... - 34.4546
Ham & Corn Chowder
In 2-quart casserole, combine green pepper and butter.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High for 14 to 18 minutes, or until mixture thickens, stirring twice. - 38.2126
Lima Bean-ham Chowder
Soak beans overnight in 1 quart water, add ham hock.
Simmer for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until beans are tender.
Remove ham hock from beans; shred meat.
Drain beans, reserving 1 cup liquid.
Mash beans; add salt.
Saute green pepper and onion in butter.
Mix... - 40.3531
Potato Ham Chowder
Peel and dice potatoes.
In large saucepan, melt margarine.
Add onion, and cook until tender.
Add potatoes, 2 cups water, and seasonings.
Coven simmer until potatoes are done.
Make a paste of flour and 1/3 cup water; add to potato mixture.
Add milk and cook... - 42.4274
Cheesy Ham Chowder
Try this version of amazingly delicious Cheesy Ham Chowder recipe. An effortlessly prepared main course meal recipe; the Cheesy Ham Chowder is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 47.8798
Velvet Corn Chowder
1) In a large saucepan, bring the chicken broth to a boil over high flame.
2) In a bowl, add egg whites and milk and beat together till light and frothy.
3) To the broth, add in the corn. Let the mixture come to boil once more, before turning down the... - 41.3283
After the bacon has been cut into small pieces and browned, add finely chopped onions.
Return to grill and brown slightly.
To this mixture, add sliced potatoes, water and salt.
Cook until potato bits are tender; then add corn and tomato soup.
Boil for a few... - 36.1161
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a saucepan, heat butter and oil, and saute the onion and celery for about 5 minutes until soft.
3) Stir in the potatoes and saute for few minutes more.
4) Toss the pan to mix the vegetables well... - 46.9172
Butter Bean & Ham Chowder
Melt butter in a 2- to 3-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onions and carrot and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are limp (about 3 minutes).
Add flour; stir until bubbly (about 1 minute).
Add broth, milk, and marjoram; stir well.
Bring to a boil;... - 43.3548
Creole Corn Chowder
1) In a non-stick pan, sauté the bacon until crisp.
2) Stir in onion and bell peppers; cook until limp.
3) Mix in ham, corn, tomatoes, tomato juice, and seasonings.
4) Reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
5) In a saucepan, heat... - 48.5403
Chicken Clam Chowder
1. In skillet saute bacon, ham, onions, and celery such that bacon is crisp and onions and celery are limp and add salt and pepper.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except flour, milk, cheese, cream, and parsley.
3. Cook with cover on Low for... - 42.0719
In a 3-qt.saucepan, combine the first eight ingredients; bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Combine cornstarch with 1/2 cup milk until smooth; gradually add to soup, stirring... - 38.7946