- » Easy Haddock
Easy Haddock Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy haddock recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy haddock recipes.
Smoked Haddock Chowder
1. Wash and finely slice the white of leek.
2. Wash and finely dice the celery.
3. Peel and finely dice the shallot.
4. Remove any rind from the bacon and cut the bacon into small dice.
5. Wash, peel and rewash the potatoes and cut into small... - 89.275
Easy Smoked Haddock Kedgeree
Flake fish coarsely with a fork and mix with the chopped egg, cooked rice and seasoning in a saucepan over moderate heat until hot, adding a little milk if necessary.
Place the mixture on a hot serving dish and garnish with parsley sprigs. - 26.0332
You May Also Like!
Baked Haddock, New England Style
Would you like to experiment with a great Baked Haddock, New England Style recipe? This yummy yummy Baked Haddock, New England Style recipe is a gift of the European cuisine. A delicious Main Dish, the Baked Haddock, New England Style completes your meal.... - 49.2085
1.Take off the skin from the fish and chop into small serving size pieces.
2.In a 9 inch (22.5cm) pie plate, heat butter for 2 minutes at HIGH.
3.Put the fish in it along with a sprinkling of pepper.
4.Put the lid on and heat at MEDIUM... - 37.5198
Haddock With Dressing
Haddock is a tasty fish. One of my all time favorites. This haddock with dressing is one that I absolutely love. Tasty and healthy this fish dish is a real treat for the senses. I just love every bite of this delicately flavored fish treat - 44.8493
1. In a medium sized wok, melt butter or heat oil.
2. Once hot, add pepper and onions. Mix well and sautÃ© on a medium flame till onions turn translucent.
3. Add flour, salt and pepper and mix well. Cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring... - 45.6734
Creamed Smoked Haddock
The Creamed Smoked Haddock is a wonderful and delicious dish for your dinner at home. You simply have to try this easy to follow Creamed Smoked Haddock! Trust me its addictive! - 39.3735
Classic Creamed Smoked Haddock
1. Soak the haddock, in enough milk to cover it, for 1 hour; then bring the haddock and milk slowly to a boil in a heavy pan. Allow it to cool. When the haddock is cool enough to handle, drain and reserve the milk. You will need 2 cups of the milk later on.... - 30.4
Smoked Haddock Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Place the smoked haddock in a pan, add the bouquet garni and peppercorns and cover with cold water. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and leave the fish in the pan to cool.
2. Meanwhile, remove any stalks from the... - 33.6176
Tasty Baked Haddock
Anyone who knows to cook knows that seafood makes for a fast, healthy meal any day. In this recipe, the cook shares a simple, tasty whitefish recipe that is easy to cook and good to eat. Dense chunks of fish baked to perfection is something you surely... - 99.628
1. Bring the onions, potatoes, and water to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Cover and cook over moderate heat for 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cook the salt pork, uncovered, in a 3-quart saucepan over moderate heat until golden brown and crisp—about 5... - 37.3335
Baked Italian-style Haddock
This is nice easy one that you can reproduced at home to save quite a few bucks from going out to enjoy a fancy Italian restaurant-style quality meal. Cooking fish is something most people are intimidated by cause it’s a bit tricky to get a perfectly... - 98.4468
Easy Haddock Recipes By Category