- » Easy Ground Beef Soup
Easy Ground Beef Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy ground beef soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy ground beef soup recipes.
Easy Meatball Soup
Shape meat into 20 small meatballs; brown slowly in saucepan.
Pour off any excess drippings.
Stir in soup and water; simmer a few minutes. - 21.8583
Ground Beef And Vegetable Chowder
1. Cook the salt pork, uncovered, in a 3-quart saucepan over moderate heat until golden brown and crisp—about 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, remove the pork to paper toweling to drain. Set aside.
2. Add the beef to the drippings in the saucepan, and... - 37.6177
Easy Ground Beef Stroganoff
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large skillet; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Stir in sour cream; cook just until thoroughly heated.
Serve over hot cooked noodles.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 22.7876
Ground Beef Soup
1. In a large pot combine all ingredients and simmer with cover for about 4 hours.
2. Serve hot with garnish as desired. - 39.5449
Macaroni And Ground Beef Soup
1. In a slow-cooking pot or crock pot, combine the beef, seasonings, herbs and soup mix, water, sauce and vegetables.
2. Give a good stir to mix well.
3. Cover pot with its lid
4. Allow the beef and vegetables to cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours or if... - 48.5732
Vegetable And Ground Beef Soup
In a 4-quart casserole, combine the beef, onions, and garlic.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Stir and microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the meat is no longer pink.
Drain off any fat.
Add the celery, carrots, rice, and 1 cup of the stock.
Cover... - 45.4093
Spicy Comforting Vegetable Ground Beef Soup
Pull off a hearty family dinner with this delicious and satisfying soup. Beefed up with season-fresh veggies and ground beef meat, this easy-to-fix soup makes for a gratifying one-dish meal. Easy and economical, this soup bursts with wonderful flavors. Trail... - 101.448
Ground Beef Soup With Orzo
1. If using whole tomatoes, cut them into smaller pieces.
2. In large pot, brown ground beef and onion; drain off fat.
3. Add tomatoes and 6 cups water; bring the mixture to boil.
4. Reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes.
5. Bring it to boil... - 40.7006
Gumbo Ground Beef
My Hamburger rolls taste heavenly with this Gumbo Ground Beef ! Try out the Gumbo Ground Beef for dinner and let me know what you feel about it! - 32.2087
Ground Beef Stroganoff
1. In a large pan, tip in the onion, garlic and celery and saute till done. Reduce heat and simmer again for 5 minutes.
2. Add the sour cream and cook again for 5 minutes.
3. Sprinkle with parsley and serve over hot cooked noodles. - 30.586
Ground Beef And Egg Noodle Casserole
Cut bacon in small pieces and fry.
Remove from pan and cook onions in fat, then add meat and cook.
Boil noodles and drain, add to other ingredients and flavor with favorite hot sauce, ketchup, etc.
Fried mushrooms may be added, also a can of creamed corn or... - 33.3264
Ground Beef Curry
Saute the onions and ground beef in a skillet until onions are soft.
Combine the soup, milk, seasonings, cheese, celery and rice and mix well.
Pour into the skillet and simmer for 15 minutes.
Serve over rice or noodles. - 32.8653
Ground Beef Casserole
Brown ground beef, celery and onions in 1 table- spoon fat.
Add soups, 1 1/2 cups hot water, rice and soy sauce; simmer for 30 minutes.
Pour into greased 1 1 /2-quart casserole.
Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Uncover; sprinkle chow mein noo-... - 34.6179
Easy Meat Loaf
Combine ingredients,shape into a loaf, and bake 45 minutes at 350Â° F. - 16.9579
Tomato Ground Beef
Heat shortening in medium skillet; saute onion and green pepper until lightly browned.
Add beef and carrot.
Saute 1 minute.
Add seasonings; simmer about 5 minutes to blend flavors.
To make this a complete meal, add 1 cup cooked rice, or serve over... - 35.8119
Ground Beef Gumbos
Crumble ground beef into 1-quart casserole.
Cover with paper towel.
Microwave 2 minutes on HIGH, or until meat is set.
Stir in soup, catsup, mustard and salt.
Microwave 4 minutes on '8', or until bubbly hot.
Spoon over muffins.
Note:... - 38.263
Savory Ground Beef
1. Saute the onion in oil until just starting to brown; add the meat and cook until it browns.
2. Add the soup, celery, tomatoes, wine and seasonings. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes. - 34.5002
Ground Beef Noodle Scallop
Ground Beef Noodle Scallop has a succulent taste. The beef and mushrooms give the Ground Beef Noodle Scallop an inspirational taste. - 32.5463
Ground Beef And Potatoes
1) In a skillet, cook the ground beef until brown, then drain off the fat.
2) In a bowl, combine the soup , salt, pepper and onion together.
3) In a slow cooker, place a layer of the potato slices, then a layer of ground beef, then another layer of... - 40.7629
Tomato Ground Beef
Tomato Ground Beef is a yummmy meat preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Tomato Ground Beef last week for my husband and his colleagues and they loved it. Try this Tomato Ground Beef recipe, trust me, its... - 42.1406
Ground Beef And Almond Casserole
Saute ground beef in 2 tablespoons fat in saucepan; add salt, celery, green pepper, onions, pimento, mushrooms, soup and soy sauce.
Stir well; simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
Mix noodles and sour cream; stir into beef mixture.
Place in casserole; top with... - 36.8656
Chunky Ground Beef Stew
In a 4 1/2-quart Dutch oven cook ground beef and garlic till meat is brown (stir only occasionally to keep meat in large chunks).
Drain off fat.
Stir undrctined tomatoes, frozen vegetables, tomato juice, soup mix, bay leaf, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper into Dutch... - 39.4912
Ground Beef Medley
1. In a colander in 3 qt. glass casserole, microwave ground beef at high together with onion and green pepper 4-6 minutes, stirring twice.
2. Pour off drippings and blend with macaroni, tomato juice, corn, water, catsup, chili powder, salt and... - 40.4786
Ground Beef Delight
1) In a pot, add salted water and boil macaroni in it.
2) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
3) In a pan, fry bacon. Remove and keep aside.
4) In the bacon grease in the pan, saute onions.
5) To this, add the ground meat and brown... - 45.8045
Ground Beef Casserole
1) In slow cooker add all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2) Cook covered on low for 8-10 hours.
3) Serve over warm biscuits. - 33.7895
Ground Beef Gumbos
Ground Beef Gumbos has a fabulous taste. The beef and English muffin gives the Ground Beef Gumbos a revitalizing taste. Ground Beef Gumbos is inspired by restaurants globally. Must catch it. - 35.1779
Cheap Ground Beef Stroganoff
Looking for ways to perk up your suppertime? Just try this comforting, deliciously creamy and budget-friendly stroganoff dish. It's quick, easy and satisfying and goes well with almost all dish. Plus, its super healthy too. Just take out some time to watch... - 91.3163
Ground Beef Pasta Sauce
Easy and delicious.
This recipe was given to me with layered casserole directions.
I have adapted it for fast stove-top preparations.
You need 2 pots.
In one pot, boil water and cook pasta following directions on package; drain.
In other pot, brown ground... - 36.6592
Ground Beef Reuben Sandwiches
Turn sauerkraut into a wire strainer, rinse well with water, and drain thoroughly.
Meanwhile, combine ground beef, instant soup, mustard, and Worcestershire; mix well and shape into 2 oval patties, each 1/2 inch thick.
In a wide frying pan over medium-high... - 36.9533
Tater Tot Casserole With Ground Beef
Cooking different dishes for kids and elders can be daunting at times. So, Tina is making a kids recipe Tater Tot Casserole with Ground Beef for Nikko. It is very healthy and popular kids dish but even elders can enjoy it. Tina is talking about the cooking... - 94.1939
Ground Round Casserole
Brown meat and onion; add soups and mushrooms.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven and add 1 can fried chow mien noodles to top.
Return to oven for additional 30 minutes. - 28.0019
Crockpot Hamburger Soup
When chill hits the air, nothing could be more comforting than a simple soup prepared with vegetables and ground beef. This crockpot dinner recipe is a weeknight favorite and can be made with a few simple, easy-to-find ingredients. - 84.3372
Easy Beef Minestrone
Wash green beans, remove strings.
Cut into 1-inch pieces.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add ground chuck, onion, and garlic, cook until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain and pat dry with paper... - 45.2551
Onion Soup Chili
Brown the beef in a large skillet and stir in the remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer 30 to 40 minutes. - 24.076
Quick And Easy Italian Vegetable Beef Soup
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on High for 6-8 hours such that potatoes and carrots are tender.
2. Serve as desired. - 38.3186
Quick And Easy Homemade Vegetable Beef Soup
If you are looking for a soup that is superbly warm and satisfying for a cold, wintry evening, this is it. In this recipe video, Betty demonstrates how to whomp up this lip-smacking comfort soup at home with steak cubes, veggies and spices. It’s deep color,... - 104.465
Cheese And Beef Soup
Brown the ground beef in a large saucepan and add the celery, onion, and green pepper.
Cook until the vegetables are tender.
Blend in the flour and salt, then stir in the milk and gravy base slowly and simmer, stirring, until thickened.
Add the cheese and... - 31.0798
Easy Grill Burgers
Combine the water and soup mix, then add the ground beef and mix well.
Shape into 10 patties and place on grill.
Cook until done.
Place patties on buns and add 1 slice tomato and 1 slice pickle to each bun. - 27.5207
Easy Shepherd's Pie
Cook the onion and green pepper in butter in a skillet until tender.
Add the beef and cook until brown.
Sprinkle with salt.
Add soup and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Place in a casserole and top with potatoes.
Bake in 400-degree oven for 20... - 37.6082
Hearty Hamburger Soup
Saute the onions in the margarine until limp, then add the ground beef and brown slightly.
Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Pour into hot jars and adjust the caps.
Process at 10 pounds pressure for 1 hour for pints or for 1 hour and 15... - 41.7674
1. In a pan brown meat and onions and drain well.
2. In a large pot combine all ingredients, cook at least 2 hours.
3. Alternately use a crock pot and cook up to 8 hours.
4. Serve the soup immediately or after freezing and reheating. - 42.6168
Hearty Hamburger Soup
"Saute onion in butter in large skillet until trans- parent.
Add ground beef, cooking slightly.
Stir in remaining ingredients and 2 cans water; cook, covered, over low heat for 45 minutes.
Top with toast rounds; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
" - 37.7654
Spicy Hamburger Soup
Saute ground beef and onion in small amount of fat in Dutch oven; drain off fat.
Add 4 cups water, pota- toes, carrots, cabbage, tomatoes, bay leaf, thyme, salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil; add rice.
Reduce heat; cover.
Simmer for 2 hours.
Add water as needed... - 40.5077
Hamburger Soup With Barley
1. In a skillet, brown beef and onion and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on High for 3 hours, or Low 6-8 hours.
3. Serve as desired. - 38.9649
Crumble beef into slow-cooking pot.
Add pepper, oregano, basil, seasoned salt, and dry soup mix.
Stir in water, tomato sauce and soy sauce; then add celery and carrots.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Turn control to high.
Add cooked macaroni and... - 43.2055
1. Melt butter in large kettle. Add beef; cook, stirring and over medium heat, 5 minutes, or until browned.
2. Add remaining ingredients, along with 2 cups water; bring to boiling.
3. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 34.0253
1 In a large kettle, put the hamburger and onion.
2 Brown the meat.
3 Drain the fat.
4 Add in the potatoes, carrots, celery, cabbage, and tomato sauce.
5 Gradually bring to a boil.
6 Sprinkle rice into the mixture.
7 Add in the remaining... - 47.6246
Easy Santa Fe Soup
Santa Fe Soup has the look and texture of a chili but with more of a south western flavor. - 111.301
Swedish Meat Soup
Combine ground beef, nutmeg and salt.
Shape in small balls and brown in butter.
Add meatballs and cabbage to prepared onion soup.
Heat through. - 26.8917
Want to learn about America's most popular comfort food which is cost effective and a meal in rush? Chef Tawnya shares her mother's marvellous meatloaf recipe which is easy to prepare and the aroma of it going to fill you house, needless to say its filling as... - 109.374
Rindsuppe (brown Beef Soup)
Rindsuppe (Brown Beef Soup) is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Rindsuppe (Brown Beef Soup) recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 38.5781
Quick Vegetable Soup
Brown the beef in a kettle over medium heat.
Add remaining ingredients except macaroni and bring to a boil.
Add the macaroni and cover.
Simmer for 15 minutes. - 34.1362
Homemade Hamburger Soup
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the onions, carrots and green pepper and cook until onions are tender.
Add the beef and cook until brown.
Stir in the tomato juice, potatoes and seasonings.
Cover and cook over low heat for 20 to 25 minutes or until... - 38.1358
Beef And Vegetable Soup
Heat the oil in a saucepan and brown the onion and the meat.
Dilute the concentrated chicken broth in the 3 cups of hot water.
Add the chicken broth, leek and tomatoes to the saucepan.
Bring to a boil, cover and let simmer over low heat for 15 or 20... - 41.0515
1. In skillet brown meat, add onion and green pepper halfway through browning process, drain and pour into slow cooker.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except cheese and cook with cover on High 3 hours or Low 7-8 hours.
3. Serve in bowls... - 38.3443
Original Vegetable Beef Soup
Combine beef, tomatoes, soup, and onion in cooker.
Add water, beans, and vegetables.
Add salt, pepper, and other spices of preference.
Cook at lowest setting, 4 to 6 hours. - 37.9502
In saucepan, brown beef and cook onion, garlic, oregano.
Add soup, water, vinegar.
Simmer 30 minutes; stir occasionally.
In baking dish (12x8x2"), arrange 3 alternate layers of noodles, cottage cheese, meat sauce, Mozzarella.
Top with Parmesan.
Bake at... - 42.4965
Mom's Tater Tot Hot Dish
Lightly spread ground beef in bottom of (10 x 8-inch) utility dish.
Sprinkle soup mix on top.
Mask with soup.
Top with Tater Tots.
MICROWAVE 10 to 11 MINUTES on HIGH, or until soup is bubbly and ground beef firm.
Let stand 3 to 5 minutes. - 25.7842
Brown the onion in the butter, then add the ground beef, salt, pepper, paprika and monosodium glutamate.
Cook until beef loses red color.
Add the cornstarch and stir well.
Drain the water chestnuts and then slice.
Add to the beef mixture with the mushrooms... - 37.7923
Gig Harbor Meatballs
Prepare enough instant mashed potatoes to make 1 cup, adding water, milk, and seasonings as directed on the package.
Using a heavy-duty electric mixer or your hands, mix together the ground beef, onion soup mix, eggs, the 1 cup milk, mashed potatoes, rolled... - 44.2795
Corny Beef Soup
1. Heat a kettle, over moderate high flame.
2. Add the beef and onion and sauté, breaking up the meat lumps, until it is evenly browned.
3. Stir in the soup and water then add the corn.
4. Bring liquid to a boil and add the noodles.
5. Cover and... - 46.4621
Herb-seasoned Meat Loaf
Moisten stuffing mix with water.
Stir in remaining ingredients and turn into a shallow baking pan.
Form into a loaf and bake 50 to 60 minutes at 350Â° F. - 24.9997
Brown onion and ground beef in butter.
Add all other ingredients (except potato or macaroni) and simmer an hour or longer.
Chill and lift fat.
Reheat and add potato or macaroni and cook for about 15 minutes. - 33.2672
Hearty Hamburger Soup
Melt butter in soup kettle.
Toss in coarsley chopped onion.
Cook onions until limp, not brown.
Add ground beef and stir around until it looses raw look.
Pour in tomatoes, consomme and water; add scraped quartered carrots, bay leaf, chopped celery tops,... - 40.6352
1. In a saucepan cook ground beef till brown in color; drain off the fat.
2. To the same saucepan, stir in the tomatoes, onion, carrots, celery, barley, catsup, basil and bay leaf s and 5 cups water; bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and... - 43.173
In a Dutch oven or 6-quart pan over medium-high heat, brown meat until it loses its pink color.
Add onion, celery, and carrots.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft (about 10 minutes).
Discard pan drippings.
Add beef broth, basil, and... - 43.0112
Hamburger Soup With Beans
Fry hamburger with onion until done.
Add everything else except corn, beans, and peas.
Simmer 30 minutes.
Add last 3 ingredients and simmer another 5 minutes.
A really great "hurry up" meal, tastes like it took hours to prepare. - 39.1957
Meat Ball Hotpot
Combine meat loaf mixture, bread crumbs, onion, salt Worcestershire sauce, egg, and buttermilk in a large bowl; mix lightly until well blended.
Shape into 36 balls.
Place the 2 packages green beans in a large bowl; cover with boiling water: reserve beans for... - 39.6463
Very Easy Skillet Beef Scramble
1. Cook macaroni in boiling salted water, following label directions; drain; reserve.
2. Saute onion in vegetable oil until soft in a large skillet; crumble ground chuck into skillet; continue cooking until pink is gone from meat.
3. Stir in vegetable soup,... - 31.7188
Vegetable Beef Soup With Barley
This easy and healthy vegetable beef soup with barley recipe is my mother's favorite.She is very sincere about healthy cooking . When we come home during holidays, she generally prepare this soup. It is very healthy and my whole family enjoys it. You must try... - 42.135
Rosy Chili And Beef Soup
Combine beef, onion, chili powder, and salt; shape into 12 small meat balls.
In saucepan, brown meatballs in butter.
Add soups and water.
Heat; stir often. - 30.8073
Are you looking for a dish easy to cook? Then try this Cabbage Stew recipe. You would have no trouble at all in cooking it and its taste would also be uncompromising. People would be impressed at your culinary skill. - 26.9676
Quick Vegetable-beef Soup
Quick Vegetable-Beef Soup is an amazingly easy to prepare soup which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The deadly combination of vegetables and beef will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 41.2852
Easy Beef And Vegetable Stew
1. In a nonstick 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef, using a wooden spoon to break up meat, until browned, about 5 minutes. Add onion and cook over medium heat until softened, about 4 minutes.
2. In a medium bowl, combine sauce mix,... - 28.2876
Easy Italian Turnovers
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except pie crust; set aside.
Open pie crusts; cut each into quarters to make 8 triangles.
Place 1/4 cup beef mixture on bottom half of each triangle.
Fold over top half and seal edges using... - 32.4543
Beef And Potato Casserole
Ground Beef And Potato Casserole is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other side dish for your coming parties! - 33.5084
Easy Vegetable Soup
Crumble ground beef into 3-qt. glass casserole.
Cover and microwave at high setting 4 minutes, or until meat loses its pink color, stirring after 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients except green beans.
Cover and microwave at high setting 25 minutes, or until... - 38.5598
Beef Soup With Meatballs
Remove the seeds and chop the peppers.
Mix all ingredients except the butter, soup stock, and the wine.
Form the meat mixture into 48 meatballs and brown them in the butter.
Add the meatballs to the soup stock along with the wine.
Simmer 10... - 44.8888
Rosy Chili And Beef Soup
1) In a saucepan mix beef, onion, chili powder, and salt.
2) Combine the mixture well and shape into 12 small meat balls.
3) In a saucepan, heat butter and brown meatballs in it.
4) Stir in soups and water.
5) Continue to heat stirring... - 41.8907
Vegetable Potato Beef Soup
1. In microwave-safe container combine vegetables and water and microwave with cover on High for 18-20 minutes without draining.
2. Then place vegetables in slow cooker and add all ingredients.
3. Cook with cover on Low for 6-8 hours such that... - 39.4142
Barleyonion Soup With Beef Balls
Soak washed barley in water overnight; do not drain; add bouillon and bring to boil; cook until barley is tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
Shape ground beef into small balls; brown in skillet; remove from pan.
Cook chopped onions in meat drippings until tender and... - 36.1927
Chili Beef Potato Soup
Brown meat in large saucepan.
Drain off fat.
Add onion and celery; cook till vegetables are crisp-tender.
Stir in tomatoes, potatoes, beef broth, water, chili powder, salt, and Worcestershire sauce.
Cover and cook till potatoes are tender, about 15... - 39.0963
Hot Meat Loaf Sandwiches
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Combine the beef, monosodium glutamate and bread in bowl, then stir in the soup and mix well.
Shape mixture into four 1/2-inch thick oval patties and place on a baking sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Spread the cut surfaces of buns... - 30.6731
Barbecue For A Crowd
Mix ground beef, onions, catsup, mustard, soups and celery.
Place in large kettle; simmer for at least 2 hours. - 27.7876
Little Lamb Loaves
Mix ground lamb, beef, crumbs, soup, and oregano, stirring just until blended.
Spoon meat mixture into 12 ungreased 2 1/2-inch muffin cups, pressing in lightly.
Bake, uncovered, in a 400Â° oven for about 15 minutes or until well browned and no... - 29.2527
Grated Carrot Meat Loaf
Whirl bread in a blender to make about 1 1/2 cups fine crumbs.
In a large mixing bowl, pour milk over bread crumbs and let stand until absorbed.
Mix in ground beef, eggs carrots, horseradish, and onion soup mix.
Pat into a greased 5 by 9-inch loaf pan.
For... - 38.789
Meatballs With Rice And Celery
Mix together the ground beef, rolled oats, salt, celery salt, pepper, and parsley.
Roll meat into balls the size of medium-sized walnuts.
In a large trying pan over medium heat saute meat balls until brown on all sides in the butter or margarine.
Arrange half... - 40.469
1. Bring the beef broth to a boil in a 4-quart saucepan. Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine the beef, pork, egg, salt, and pepper. Shape the mixture into 3/4-inch balls.
2. Reduce the heat, and add the meatballs and tomatoes to the broth. Cover and simmer... - 35.3893
Quick N Easy Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Brown beef with salt and onion; drain.
Add potatoes, soup, sour cream and cheese.
Spread in 13 x 9-inch pan.
Bake 30 minutes.
Top with fried onions and bake 15 more minutes. - 33.0086
Beef Stew With Turnips (beef Bourguignonne)
Turnips have a delicately sweet flavor when young, but as they mature they lose their sweetness and become woody. Therefore, it is best to buy them when they are at their peak, between November and February. The greens, which are edible, should be bright... - 40.3778
Slow Cooked Vegetable Beef Soup
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on High 3 hours and then on Low 3-4 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 27.685
Chili Beef Soup
Crumble beef into a 5-quart Dutch oven.
Add onion and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until meat loses its pink color and onion is soft; spoon off and discard fat.
Reduce heat; stir in broth, tomato puree, chili powder, cumin, oregano,... - 39.6894
Beef And Beer Vegetable Soup
1. In a saucepan cook ground beef and onion till meat is brown; drain off the fat.
2. To the same saucepan, add in the beer, condensed beef broth, water, carrots, turnip, celery, un-drained mushrooms, bay leaf, salt, pepper, and allspice; bring to... - 43.518
Chili Beef Soup
Brown meat in large, heavy Dutch oven or kettle.
Drain off fat.
Add onion and celery; cook until vegetables are done.
Stir in tomatoes, beef broth, water, chili powder, salt, and Worcestershire sauce.
Cover and cook until all is tender, about 15 minutes.
Stir... - 39.1507
Hearty Beef Soup
Hearty Beef Soup is an easy to prepare appetizer which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 36.5398
Quick Vegetable Beef Soup
1. Crumble ground beef into 3-quart casserole; add onion. Cover loosely and microwave on high 5 to 6 minutes, breaking up beef and stirring after 2 minutes, until beef is no longer pink; drain.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except 1 3/4 cups hot water and... - 33.8019
Hearty Beef And Cabbage Soup
1. In skillet saute beef and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except cabbage and cook with cover on Low for3 hours.
3. Then add cabbage and cook on High 30-60 minutes longer.
4. Serve hot or as desired. - 41.2826
Microwave Hearty Beef Soup
1. In a microwave oven, place a glass bowl and add beef and cook on a setting of ROAST (7) for 6 minutes until the beef losses its pinkness and cook by stirring atleast once.
2. Add all other ingredients except macaroni, cover and cook on ROAST (7)... - 40.4093
Beef Vegetable Soup
Beef Vegetable Soup its yumlogical. The brown bouquet sauce and tomotoes give the a three dimensional taste. - 49.6659