Green Onion Pancake
- » Easy Green Onion Pancake
Easy Green Onion Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy green onion pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy green onion pancake recipes.
Korean Food: Seafood And Green Onion Pancake (해물 파전)
1. On a chopping board, chop about 20 green onions into 2-inch lengths. If the white parts of green onions are too thick, then cut them in half. This will yield about 2 cups of chopped green onions. Slice the green hot pepper thinly. Keep aside.
2. In... - 123.347
Korean Green Onion Pancake
Maangchi goes hunting for wild green onions and makes delicious pancakes in Korean style. It’s a great idea to get your own fresh greens from the wild and cooking them in the kitchen. The recipe is pretty simple and with the green onions, the brown pancake... - 88.1816
Chinese Spring Onion Pancake
1) In a large bowl, mix the flour with 100 milliliters of water. Stir well, and then add the remaining water.
2) Stir well, add more water if needed, and then cover the batter and let it rest for about 10 minutes.
3) Once the batter has rested, add the... - 89.3044
Ham And Potato Pancakes
Combine first 6 ingredients in medium bowl.
Season with salt and pepper.
Heat 3 tablespoons oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
Using 1/4 cup batter for each pancake, fry batter in batches until cooked through and golden brown, adding more oil if... - 31.8268
Cover the bottom of a frypan with enough oil to spread evenly.
Defrost the spinach and add the grated onions in a mixing bowl.
Once the onion and creamed spinach is mixed very well, add 1 to 2 tbsp. flour, enough to hold the pancake together.
Add the two eggs... - 28.8399
Lone Star Omelets
Coat a medium no-stick skillet with no-stick spray and place over medium heat.
Add the scallions, onions, chili peppers, and corn.
Cook for 5 minutes, or until the onions are softened.
Add the tomatillos and cumin.
Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the... - 44.7127
Duck And Green Pea Pancakes
1. In a pan melt 1 oz butter and cook chopped onion and mushrooms in covered pan for 3-5 minutes to soften.
2. Stir in flour, blend well adding stock until smooth.
3. Bring slowly to boil and cook for a few minutes.
4. Add diced duck meat, peas and... - 48.1428
Masala Pancakes / Indian Savory Pancakes (besan Puda)
Demonstrating how to make Indian style savory pancakes using Gram Flour (i.e. chickpea flour), also called Besan. These Masala Pancakes are stuffed using potatoes and the batter is made using simple Indian spices and grated carrot (shredded Radish/mooli) is... - 0
Chinese Onion Pancake
Ying demonstrates how to make a favorite northern Chinese dish, Onion Pancakes, step-by-step. Onion pancakes is one of her hometown's recipe. It's soft, delicious and will become your family's favorite instantly. - 115.56
Easy Spaghetti Pancake
1) In a kettle filled with salted, boiling water, cook the fusilli as per its packet instructions. Drain.
2) Transfer the fusili back into the kettle and let cool slightly.
3) In a medium bowl, beat the eggs. Add in instant minced onion, salt, oregano... - 44.1374
Potato Onion Blintzes
In a small frying pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown (about 15 minutes).
Stir into mashed potatoes.
Beat egg and stir into potatoes along with salt and a dash of pepper.
For each... - 44.2371
Cheese And Green Pepper Omelette
This Cheese and Green Pepper Omelet tastes too good ! Try this egg pancake irresistibly seasoned with garlic and onion sprinklings and stuffed with cheese and mixed pepper slices for breakfast or a meal ! Your suggestions for this Cheese and Green Pepper... - 31.7532
This is a vegetarian Indian Pancake, which can be eaten anytime of the day, as a complete healty meal with protein. Make them and let me know how you enjoyed them! - 47.1982
Dungeness Crab Pancakes
One of my seafood specialties, Dungeness Crab Pancakes is bit spicy and yummy too. Dungeness Crab Pancakes can be prepared a day ahead too, if you are trying that way just keep in mind to reheat them before serving. - 47.3288
Chinese Shrimp Pancakes
Chinese Shrimp Pancakes has a lovely taste. Chinese Shrimp Pancakes gets its taste from shrimp cooked with seafood soup and soy sauce. Chinese Shrimp Pancakes is inspired by many food outlets around the world. - 41.7994
Onto sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and paprika.
In medium bowl beat eggs slightly; gradually stir in flour mixture, stirring until smooth.
Stir in cheese and scallion.
In 9-inch skillet heat 1 teaspoon margarine... - 36.5948
Butternut Squash Pancake And Zucchini Pancake
Maangchi makes some quick and easy pancakes with butternut squash and zucchini. Both the recipes are vegan but everyone can try for they are delicious and full of veggies. Definitely both thumbs up to start a busy day with something as healthy as these... - 125.994
Lee Hyori's Potato Pancakes As Seen In Family Outing (이효리표 감자전)
Ask a Korean what are the most popular snacks in Korea, you are sure to have “Jeon” on the list! Watch Aeri share the recipe of Korea’s favorite snack using potato. She got this recipe from a popular Korean TV show “Family Outing.” It is difficult... - 106.74
Make the pancake batter at least 2 hours in advance and chill in the refrigerator.
You will need only one quarter of the volume so reduce the ingredients by three quarters.
Make the filling: trim, peel, and thinly slice the onions.
Heat 1/4 cup of the oil in... - 41.3584
Potato Pancakes O'brien
1. In a mixing bowl, beat the egg and flour together.
2. Add milk and whisk into a smooth batter.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
4. Heat a griddle.
5. Grease it with fat.
6. Using a ¼ cup measure, pour the batter on the griddle
7. Brown... - 47.6785
Potato Apple Pancakes
1) Take the saucepan with water.
2) Add apples and cook on medium heat for 20 minutes, covered.
3) After 20 minutes, uncover the saucepan and increase the heat to high. Cook the apples for another 5 minutes.
4) Take a big bowl and mix apples,... - 49.1385
Sausage And Corn Pancake
Place the sausages in a microwave-safe dish and cover with hot water.
Microwave 10 minutes at HIGH.
Drain thoroughly and place the sausages in a deep 9-inch (23 cm) microwave-safe pie plate.
Drain the corn, reserving the liquid, and pour the corn over the... - 38.4359
Potato Pancakes O'brien
Surprisingly unsual and appetizingly delicious, this Potato Pancakes O'Brien is the all-time favorite around! Now with this simple and easy to follow method, you too can indulge in the wonderful recipe of homemade Potato Pancakes O'Brien. - 43.3471
Turkey Cranberry Pancakes
In large bowl, beat together egg, milk, sour cream and butter.
Stir in flour, baking powder and salt just until blended.
Fold in turkey, cranberry sauce and onion.
Heat nonstick pan or lightly greased griddle until a few drops of water bounce and sizzle when... - 43.8524
Tasty Filled Oven Pancake
In a 10 or 11 inch frying pan with an ovenproof handle, melt 3 tablespoons of the butter.
Add mushrooms and onion and cook, stirring, until mushrooms are lightly browned.
Stir in basil, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
Tip pan to estimate drippings, then add enough... - 44.5389
Skillet Zucchini Pancake
1) In a bowl, add zucchini, potatoes, green onions, flour, egg, egg whites, garlic, salt and pepper.
2) On a non-stick skillet, melt 1 teaspoon of margarine and spread it to all sides.
3) Pour the zucchini mixture onto the pan. Using a spatula, flatten... - 45.1008
Finely chop fresh spinach.
In saucepan melt 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine.
Add onion, garlic, and spinach.
Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, about 15 minutes or till liquid is evaporated from spinach.
Remove from heat; stir in cheese,... - 40.5515
Mushroom Filled Oven Pancake
Preheat oven to 425°.
Insert shredding disc.
Shred cheese; set aside.
Change to slicing disc.
Slice green onions; transfer to a small serving bowl and set aside.
Slice mushrooms; set aside.
Change to metal blade and chop onion.
In a 10-inch frying pan with... - 47.5824
Exotic Seafood Pancake
When looking to fix quick and simple hors d'oeuvres, seafood pancake could be the ultimate choice. A tasty Korean appetizer, Anna Kim shares with us an easy to make recipe that oozes with flavors. Try making this dish at home next time you wish to entertain... - 87.2722
Fried Mussel Pancakes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Rinse mussels in cold water; scrub to remove beards.
Arrange on baking sheet.
Bake for 5 minutes or until shells pop open.
Discard any shells which do not open.
Pry open shells; remove mussel meat.
Rinse mussels; drain.
Cut... - 47.1254
Korean Vegetable Pancakes With Seafood
Do you like experimenting with breakfast food? Here is a video for a Korean Vegetable Pancake! A healthy recipe that is not tough for you to try at home. If you can’t flip a pancake a mid air, then don’t try the flip!! - 108.121
Combine beef, potatoes, onion, peppers, parsley, salt and pepper to taste, and cream.
In large skillet or cast-iron frying pan, melt enough fat to generously grease bottom.
Pour in meat-vegetable mixture and flatten with spatula, spreading mixture to edges of... - 42.2085
Ham Pancake Shortcakes
1 Cut the luncheon meat into 1/4-inch-thick sticks about 2 inches long.
2 In a medium size frying pan,brown the meat.(no fat needed)
3 In top of a double boiler over direct heat, prepare the sauce mix with milk, following the label directions.
4 Stir... - 41.991
Mock Potato Pancakes
1. Defrost and partially cook cauliflower in microwave (about 2 or 3 minutes) until tender. Drain. Begin to mash cauliflower so that it partially forms a paste but leave some small chunks. This may take a little practice. You can also separate the cauliflower... - 32.4193
Potato Latkes (potato Pancakes) A Fam Favorite
These delicious potato pancakes are a highlight of Hanukkah get-togethers. Here is a recipe for traditional Jewish latkes. This method will give you seriously crispy potato pancakes with creamy insides. These Potato Latkes only take a few minutes to prepare... - 135.899
Potato Pancakes With Apples & Chevre
Insert slicing disc.
Slice onions set aside.
Change to shredding disc.
Peel and shred potatoes.
Immerse shredded potatoes in cold water immediately to prevent discoloration.
In a mixing bowl, beat together onions, flour, eggs, and milk.
Drain potatoes,... - 42.9139
Maangchi has a very unique Korean recipe in this video, its Pasanjeok or skewered pancake with beef, onion, asparagus and carrots. The dish looks very yummy and its interesting to watch Maangchi cut the vegetables into equal lengths and prepare it with great... - 126.441
In blender container combine flour, salt, eggs, 1 1/2 cups milk, and 1 1/2 tablespoons melted butter.
Blend until smooth.
Stir in green onion.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Brush bottom and sides of 7-inch crepe pan with melted butter.
Pour in... - 45.1622
Country Supper Omelette
1. Cook the bacon in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over moderate heat for 3 minutes. Leaving the bacon in the skillet, pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
2. Add the onion and potatoes to the skillet, and the green pepper if... - 29.9786
Kandache Thalipeeth is one of the easiest breakfast you can make. It is a maharashtrian delicacy which is all time favourite for all. Combination of bajra, jowar and wheat flour gives a fabulous taste to the dish! - 27.0548
Spicy Korean Spinach Pancakes
1. In a mixing bowl combine water and egg, mix thoroughly.
2. Add flour, red pepper paste and salt, mix everything together.
3. Chop spinach into bite size pieces, chop green onions into 1 inch pieces and thinly slice the red hot pepper, set... - 127.45
Sausage And Egg Pancakes
1. In a small mixing bowl stir together the sour cream, lemon-pepper seasoning, and cumin. Cover and chill till serving time.
2. In a medium skillet cook sausage till brown; drain off fat.
3. Combine egg product or eggs, milk, flour, oregano, salt, and... - 37.0547
Korean Seafood Pancakes
A great snack for a rainy day! It's great for drinking parties too. Goes amazingly well with Soju or Sake. Invite your friends over for a delicious treat. - 116.476
Indian Spicy Wheat Pancake
Very quick, healthy and nutritious breakfast dish which is prepared by using whole wheat flour. Very fast to make and is ready in less than 15 mts. Savoury and very filling! - 111.978
Noodle Pancake With Mixed Vegetables
Noodle Pancake With Mixed Vegetables is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The delicious Noodle Pancake With Mixed Vegetables will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 37.4129
Spinach Cheese Pancakes
Prepare cooked finely chopped green leaves.
Chop bacon and onion and place in a saucepan and stir fry until bacon is crisp.
Remove bacon and onion, and toss with leaves.
Prepare sauce by melting butter and stirring flour, salt, pepper, and dry mustard.
Slowly... - 45.6578
Baked Chicken Pancakes
Preheat the oven to 375°F (100°C).
Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the pepper and onion.
Fry, stirring constantly, for 6 to 8 minutes or until the onion is golden.
Add the garlic and mushrooms and fry for 4 minutes, stirring.
Stir in the cream... - 44.8502
Mung Bean Pancakes
In this video I'm going to show you how to make easy delicious recipe of Mung Bean Pancakes. You wanna know about Korean food? Keep watching my cooking videos!
It's one of the very delicious and popular Korean Food, and very easy to make so you've got to try! - 0
Chinese Scallion Pancakes
1. In a small bowl, lightly beat the eggs and set aside.
2. In a small sauté pan over medium heat, toast the sesame seeds without oil for 3 minutes or until golden. Remove from the pan and set aside.
3. In the same sauté pan, heat the... - 0
Meat And Vegetables With Pancakes Mushy Pork
1. Make pancake according to instructions below. Put aside.
2. Heat wok with oil and garlic for a few seconds over high heat. Put in pork and stir-fry for 1 1/2 minutes. Add cloud ear, cabbage, carrot, zucchini, green onion, and broth. Stir for 2 minutes. Add... - 27.9556
Chinese Shrimp Pancakes
1) Prepare the pancakes using 1 cup of store-bought pancake mix. Follow the package directions. Once prepared, keep the pancakes aside.
2) Preheat the oven at moderate temperature.
3) In a saucepan, melt butter. Saute the water chestnuts... - 45.4587
Gluten-free Spicy Indian Pancake
Gluten free pancakes often don't taste so nice, or contain many ingredients in them, making them a huge pain in the neck to make, and not an easy quick meal. Or they contain really expensive ingredients, or premade gluten free flour mixtures that are not... - 89.9679
Suji Ka Chilo (savoury Veggie Pancake)
This a savory pancake that tastes great cooked the traditional way as well as altered for children. This is typically eaten for breakfast or for brunch. I use the base of this pancake to sneak veggies into my kids. The veggies are grated so thin they can... - 50.5115
1. Cook fusilli in a kettle, following label directions; drain; return to kettle; cool slightly.
2. Beat eggs in a medium-size bowl; blend in instant onion, salt, oregano and pepper. Toss with cooled fusilli.
3. Heat butter or margarine in a large skillet.... - 35.988
Curry Stuffed Pancakes
To make the curry sauce:
1. Skin tomatoes.
2. On a chopping board, chop onions, skinned tomatoes and apples finely.
3. In a medium sized saucepan, melt the margarine.
4. Add onions and fry it over a low flame for 5 minutes.
5. Add curry powder and... - 47.7649
Corn Pancake Or Fritters - Gluten Free
If you are interested in making an easy Indian snack, then you have to watch chef Bhavna as she makes the yummy corn pancakes. It's easy to make and it certainly has the Indian touch in it . You can serve it with yogurt. I'm sure you'll enjoy the snack. - 93.8477
Hariyali Paneer Potato Pancake
The hariyali paneer potato pancake is a versatile preparation that is classy enough to serve at parties and tasty enough to please kids! it is a double-decker with one scrumptious paneer-potato pancake placed below a nutritious palak-methi pancake layer.... - 0
Rice & Lentil Pancakes
Rice & Lentil Pancakes has a lovely taste. Rice & Lentil Pancakes gets its taste from rice mixed with lentils and flavored with curry leaves. Rice & Lentil Pancakes is loved by many people around the world. - 47.3256
Crepes Marchand De Vin
Heat the butter in a sauce pan.
Add the ham, mushrooms and green onion, saute until tender.
Add the demi-glace and wine, reduce heat and simmer until sauce yields 1 1/2 cups (375 ml).
Heat the oil in a skillet, saute the tenderloin tips with the onion to your... - 43.3871
Sweet Potato Latkes
Have you ever tried to make latke with sweet potato or yam? Look at this wonderful video that shows a simple and easy sweet potato latke recipe. Make this wonderful recipe for breakfast or top with crème fraiche or sour cream and serve as a great lunch along... - 122.115
Chicken Mushroom Crepes
In a small skillet over high heat, lightly toast the oats, shaking the pan almost constantly until they're light brown.
Place all crepe ingredients except the Equalâ„¢ in blender.
Process well, add Equalâ„¢ and blend again.
Heat a 10-inch Teflon... - 37.0735
Chinese Vegetable Omelette
1. Prepare the onion by peeling and chopping it very finely.
2. Chop the celery, green pepper and mushrooms very finely
3. In a pan add butter and cook until soft and lightly browned.
4. In another bowl beat the eggs lightly and add the... - 41.7379
French Potato And Garlic Omelette
Saute the bacon in a small frying pan€”not your omelet pan.
When the bacon is crisp, add the green onions, garlic, and potatoes.
Cook until hot, and use for filling in the omlelet.
Add salt and pepper last.
Garnish with cheese on top. - 33.361
Phapar Ko Roti
Phapar Ko Roti ! Wow ! This irresistibly seasoned buckwheat pancake in a banana leaf is an exciting idea for an occasional treat ! I love this Phapar Ko Roti with some savory radish pickle ! Try this and let me know if you like it ! - 29.6168
1. Prepare the peppers by washing them, removing the seeds and slicing very thinly.
2. In a pan heat the oil, add the peppers and the onion, chopped very finely and saute all together.
3. Just before it is fully cooked, add tomatoes,... - 42.4432
1. In a good sized frying pan or saute pan melt the butter and cook onion until soft, then add potato, tomatoes, peas and mushrooms and saute all well together.
2. In a bowl beat the eggs, add a little seasoning and pour over the contents of the... - 40.9795
Beat eggs slightly; beat in milk and seasonings.
Heat butter in 10-inch skillet; pour in omelet mixture and cook slowly.
Run spatula around edge, lifting to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath.
When egg is just cooked but still shiny on top, loosen... - 44.5739
Rava Dosa And Peanut Chutney
In a bowl add all the above ingredients and water and mix to a dosa batter with sapatula nicely.see that it should not get lumps.when the batter is ready
Keep dosa pan on a gas,when it is hot add oil and put dosa batter in a sapatula and add oil on the... - 50.0626
Here is another type of pancake for pancake lovers! Okonomiyaki is a Japanese pancake. The toppings of this pancake varies as per the region and people who make it. This partiuclar recipe uses a topping of Okonomiyaki sauce, mayonnaise and bonito flakes. - 95.9658
Korean Pork Kimchi And Egg Anju
Feeling hungry after a couple of drinks? Make yourself a delicious Korean Anju. Join James in his kitchen while he prepares a pork kimchi and egg pancake. This is a delicious and easy way to use up leftover kimchi and pork. It is also a crowd pleaser at a... - 119.452
Egg Foo Yung
1. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over moderate heat. Add the chicken and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until opaque. Add the celery, green onions, water chestnuts, mushrooms, and bean sprouts and saute for 3 minutes or until... - 36.1662
1. Prepare recipe for crepe batter following package directions; let stand 10-20 minutes.
2. Melt butter in 7-inch Straight-Sided Fry Pan over medium heat; saute ham 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned; remove with slotted spoon; keep warm; add Madeira,... - 33.1544
Omelet With Special Mushroom Sauce
1) Taka a saucepan, melt margarine and saute onion and tarragon until onion is tender.
2) Now, add soup and milk and cook. Keep stirring in between.
3) To make the omelette- in a bowl, crack eggs and season with salt and pepper. Add some water.
4) In... - 43.1855
Chicken Aloha Crepes
1 In a large bowl, combine chicken or turkey, pineapple, macadamia nuts, celery, green onion and celery salt.
2 In a small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, white wine and mustard.
3 Reserve about 1/3 cup of yogurt mixture.
4 Fold remaining... - 46.4206
Puffy Omelet With Zucchini Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Separate eggs and place whites and yolks in large bowl and small bowl respectively.
3. In 10-inch skillet with ovenproof handle, over medium-high heat, heat oil.
4. Reserving 1 tablespoon chopped pepper... - 46.6147
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In shallow pan place bread, pour milk over; let soak, then pull apart into coarse crumbs.
3. In 10-inch frying pan in olive oil or vegetable oil saute onions with ovenproof or removable handle 5 minutes... - 47.3954
Herb Omelets With Tomato Sauce
Prepare tomato sauce and keep warm.
In a small bowl, combine chives, garlic, basil, thyme, tarragon, and Parmesan cheese.
In another bowl, beat eggs, water, and salt just until blended.
In a 7 to 8-inch omelet pan (with a nonstick finish) over medium-high... - 40.869
1) Add butter to the milk and let it scald.
2) Place the pot in a bowl of cold water and let it cool.
3) In sugar and warm water, dissolve the yeast.
4) Beat the egg yolks till they are thick.
5) Combine together the milk mix, flour and salt by... - 44.6079
Crepes Poulet A La Garlic
1) In a saucepan, melt 1/3 cup butter over medium flame and stir in flour, mixing continuosly till it turns golden brown. Slowly, add in the chicken broth and keep stirring till the Veloute sauce becomes thick. Keep aside.
2) In a skillet, melt 2... - 46.3897
Indian Chicken Crepes
Combine chicken, yogurt, raisins, onion, pickle, curry powder and red pepper; mix well.
Combine oat bran and baking powder; add combined milk, egg whites and margarine, mixing well.
Heat 6 to 7-inch crepe pan or skillet over medium heat.
Lightly... - 47.882
In 10-inch omelet pan or skillet, saute onion and green pepper in 2 tablespoons oil until lightly browned.
Add , potatoes, and olives; cook over low heat 5 minutes, stirring often.
Loosen food from bottom of pan; add remaining oil.
Tilt pan to allow oil to... - 36.191
Seasoned Spanish Omelette
1. Melt margarine in skillet. Add green pepper, onion, and celery. Cook until tender. Add tomato and Worcestershire sauces. Simmer 5 to 7 minutes. Keep warm on low heat.
2. Beat eggs, water, salt, and pepper with fork.
3. Pour eggs into a second skillet... - 28.6405
Puffy Oven Omelette
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in small skillet.
Add onion, green pepper, and red pepper; saute about 5 minutes, or until tender.
Add oregano, salt, and pepper.
Stir; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in 9-inch pie plate.
Beat... - 39.0758
These Chicken Crepes are a desire ! Try these pancakes stuffed with chopped chicken irresistibly seasoned with pepper and poultry seasonings and doused in bechamel sauce. Feel free to express yourself about these Chicken Crepes. - 35.1655
Chili Chicken Omelets
In small saucepan, cook onion and red pepper in 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat until tender but not brown, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir in chicken, sour cream, hot pepper sauce, 1/4 teaspoon salt, chili powder, and lemon juice.
Heat to serving... - 40.6894
Chicken Liver And Grape Crepes
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter or Bran Crepe Batter.
Saute the chicken livers in the butter, stirring constantly, over a medium heat for five minutes.
Add the onion and, stirring frequently, cook for another five minutes.
Add the... - 46.949
1. Preheat the broiler. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a heavy 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Add the onion and green pepper, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until the onion is soft.
2. Raise the heat to moderately high. Add the tomatoes,... - 35.6652
Roast Beef Hash
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onion and cook, uncovered, until soft—about 5 minutes. Add the potatoes, beef, salt, pepper, and thyme, and cook uncovered, until the potatoes begin to brown—about 6 minutes.
2. Add... - 29.5713
Chinese Style Fried Rice
1) Attach a metal blade to the work bowl of a food processor and cut green onions in it into 1-inch lengths.
2) Pulse them on/off until finely minced or cut into 1/4-inch pieces with a sharp knife.
3) Keep it aside after removing from bowl.
4)... - 45.0444
Egg Foo Yung
1) Chop the mushrooms and slice the green onions.
2) In a large bowl, beat eggs.
3) Stir in remaining ingredients, except oil.
4) Combine everything well.
5) In a skillet, heat oil to a medium-high temperature.
6) In hot skillet, ladle 2... - 41.0501
Tuna Monte Cristo
Cook green pepper and onion in butter until tender.
Mix with tuna, mayonnaise, salt and 1 cup sour cream.
Line bottom of buttered 2-quart casserole with half the pancakes.
Spoon on tuna mixture.
Top with remaining pancakes.
Mix 1 cup sour cream and cream and... - 42.4626
Eggs Foo Yung
Combine the first six ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Heat a small amount of salad oil in a skillet or frying pan and cook the mixture as you would for pancakes, spooning and frying about 1/4 cup at a time.
Fold pancakes in half and keep... - 29.9771
1. In a large bowl take flour; pour in the milk, crack and drop eggs in the mixture.
2. Beat all the ingredients well into a smooth batter.
3. In another bowl take shrimp and pour the batter, add in cabbage and green onions. Mix everything thoroughly.... - 94.0978
Aumdniere De Piperade
1 In a bowl, add all the pancake ingredients and prepare a batter to the consistency of liquid cream.
2 In a heavy iron pan with very little butter, fry 6 very thin pancakes.
3 Cool them on an absobent paper or drip tay.
4 In a pan, add oil... - 42.5451
Scrambled Country Corn
The Scrambled Country Corn tastes yummy with sweet rolls! I love them with savory pancakes as well! Try out the Scrambled Sweet Corn and tell what you liked it best with ! - 39.7634
Stir-fry ham, onion, and green pepper in butter in a heavy 9" skillet over moderate heat 2-3 minutes until onion is limp.
Mix eggs, water, salt, and pepper, pour into skillet and fry like a pancake until firm and lightly browned underneath; turn and brown... - 33.8981
Shrimp Egg Foo Yung
1. In a small saucepan blend cornstarch with water until smooth.
2. Stir in instant chicken broth, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar and cook, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens and bubbles 1 minute.
3. Remove from heat and keep warm.
4. In a... - 44.1556
Ginger Oriental Egg Rolls
Mix all ingredients well.
Spread a thin layer down the center of each pancake.
Fold side edges over filling coll carefully in jelly roll fashion.
Seal open edge with batter or egg.
Allow to dry.
Fry in deep fat at 360°F.until brown, about 10 mins.
Slice in 1... - 36.1883