- » Easy Granola
Easy Granola Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy granola recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy granola recipes.
Best Homemade Granola
Aside from homemade granola being one of my favorite breakfast foods, this nutritious snack aids in fueling my body as I'm currently training for a half marathon. I love munching on granola after a workout or adding it to yogurt with fresh berries for a quick... - 132.23
Gluten Free Pecan, Coconut And Honey Granola
Gluten free snacks are a great way to restore health and keep it going. Watch the video to make Gluten Free Pecan Coconut and Honey Granola using gluten free rolled oats as the base ingredient along with other healthy ingredients. Good to store or refrigerate... - 129.49
Victoria's Secret Granola
If you want a healthy breakfast, check out this recipe of Granola. The best thing about making granola at home is that you can control the kind of ingredients which can go into it making it a very specialized granola as per your taste. You can have granola as... - 127.559
1. In a big bowl, add oatmeal, crispy cereal and almonds.
2. In a pan, heat the coconut oil, almond butter, maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla.
3. Add the mix into the bowl and combine.
4. Add the cranberry and dark chocolate and mix.
5. Add the mix... - 124.765
Chewy Granola Balls
If is easy to buy a pack of granola balls from store but making them at home is fun and you can really whip up a batch in no time. In this episode of weelicious we get to see an easy granola balls recipe and a lot of ingredient option just in case you do not... - 119.41
Want to have sprouty meal? Then watch this exciting video that uses a variety of sprouts to make a healthy wholesome meal. Sprouts are a great source of many essential nutrients, so see this wonderful video and equip yourself to make a great meal! - 116.247
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 F or 150 C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together, taking care to break any lumps.
3. In a baking tray, lay the mixture and level it using a spatula.
4. Bake in the pre heated oven for 40... - 115.355
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a baking pan, evenly add and combine the quick oats with granola, coconut, raw pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, honey, apple juice, nutmeg and cinnamon. Mix until well combined.
3. Bake this... - 113.733
A healthy and nutritious breakfast is an ideal start for the day and here is a recipe that does just that. Watch Tamra Davis making grnola with oats, nuts and flavors on a typical monday morning. Great when served with milk and easy to store breakfast fare! - 109.354
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. As it is your first meal of the day. It's also said that a great breakfast makes your day smooth and good to. Check this video of the yummy and delicious Dehydrated Granola. A great breakfast dish, Everyone... - 109.227
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
2. In a small bowl, add honey, oil, vanilla, cinnamon, and ginger. Mix well.
3. In a large bowl, combine oats, walnuts, almond, and sunflower seeds.
4. Pour honey mixture into the bowl, and mix well.
5.... - 107.811
Raw Granola With Almond Milk
Raw food author and chef Jennifer Cornbleet shows you to make a delicious gluten-free raw granola, which is then topped with raw almond milk. If you enjoy a hearty breakfast, a bowl of granola with milk can be a healthy, filling way to start your day. The... - 104.818
Gluten Free Granola
1. In a food processing jar, take almonds, walnuts and sunflower seeds, and coarsely grind these ingredients.
2. Add in cinnamon and prunes. Coarsely grind again all the ingredients.
3. Serve Gluten Free Granolas with cashew yogurt and your... - 101.905
Grain Free Granola
This fast easy to make granola will rock your world! Modify the ingredients to create your favorite concoction and enjoy! - 101.106
If you love granola, this recipe is for you! Nutty granola is an inexpensive and nutritious breakfast which is quick and easy to prepare. This granola has unusual ingredients of a grain which make this a good source of protein and give a nutty texture to it. - 100.7
If you have never made granola and want to make some, this Homemade Granola recipe video is a must watch for you. It not only shares a gourmet granola recipe but also tells you about the small details like shopping and buying the right stuff to make it. Take... - 96.3168
Sunny Orange Granola
1) Into a large bowl mix together the wheat germ, coconut, almonds, sunflower kernels, dates. sesame seeds and orange rind
2) Add in the oats, oil, sugar, orange juice and vanilla extract and mix well
3) Into a greased jelly roll pan, pour in the... - 44.0139
1. Heat a heavy skillet (cast iron works well) or Dutch oven over medium-low heat and toast the oats, cashews, and pecans cooking them, stirring often, until they begin to toast, approximately 5 to 7 minutes.
2. Add and cook the sesame seeds and... - 43.9457
Granola With Cranberries
1. In a saucepan, add honey with apple juice, heat, stir until almost boiling. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
2. In a pan, add oats, toasted wheat germ, almonds and pour honey mixture over it and toss until well mixed and the grains... - 42.8907
Crunchy Spice Granola
Preheat oven to 350°.
Spread regular oats, wheat germ, and wheat bran on a jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from oven.
Reduce oven temperature to 250°.
Combine honey and next 5 ingredients in a small... - 41.5179
1)Preheat the oven to 300 Deg F.
2) In a large saucepan, add water, oil, honey, vanilla and cinnamon; mix well and heat; stir in the oats, wheat germ, almonds and cashews.
3) Spread the mixture in a roasting pan and bake in the ... - 41.2138
Nutty But Nice Granola
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 350°F IN A LARGE BAKING PAN (at least 12 by 15 inches and at least 2 inches deep), place the honey, butter, water, and vanilla.
Heat the pan in the oven until the butter is melted, about 5 minutes.
PUT THE POPPED POPCORN in a food... - 41.0357
In large mixing bowl, combine rolled oats, coconut, peanuts, sunflower seeds and wheat germ.
In small mixing bowl, combine honey and vegetable oil.
Pour over oat mixture, stirring well to coat evenly.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 8 to 10 minutes, until... - 40.7383
Sunny Orange Granola
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; mix well.
Combine remaining ingredients except raisins; pour over oats mixture, and mix well.
Spread mixture evenly in a lightly greased 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
Bake at 300° for 40 minutes, stirring... - 34.869
The Greatest Granola
Granola is the perfect breakfast cereal. Loaded with protein and natural fiber, it's a great way for you and the kids to start the day or get a quick mid-morning or afternoon "pick me up." The delicious combination of tastes and textures keeps this from... - 34.2294
1) Combine the granola, raisins, pecans, apricots, dried milk and honey; gradually add the peanut butter, a half cup at a time; mix well and shape into balls.
2) Roll the balls in the peanut meal and then wrap them individually in squares of waxed... - 32.1684
In a small saucepan soften gelatin in milk. Add honey. Place saucepan over low heat and stir till gelatin is dissolved.
In a small mixer bowl beat yogurt, banana, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed till smooth. Gradually beat in gelatin... - 32
Combine rolled oats, chopped raw peanuts, and cereal.
Spread in 15 1/2x10 1/2X1 inch baking pan.
Bake at 400Â° for 10 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in dried fruit and brown sugar.
Store in tightly covered container.
Serve with milk, if... - 30.5984
Advance preparation: Combine rolled oats, chopped raw peanuts, and cereal.
Spread in 15 1/2x10 1/2x 1 inch baking pan.
Bake at 400° for 10 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in dried fruit and brown sugar.
Store in tightly covered container. - 29.7539
Pineapple Granola Crunch
In a medium saucepan combine butter or margarine, sugar, and pineapple preserves. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, till butter is melted and sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat. Stir in oats, almonds, and coconut.
Spread mixture in an ungreased... - 27.3868
1 Combine oats, peanuts, almonds, and wheat germ. Spread in a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch baking pan.
2 Toast in 400° oven for 10 minutes; stir once. Stir in raisins, apricots, and brown sugar. Cool. If desired, serve with milk, half-and-half, or cream. Store... - 26.4802
For recipe directions, please refer to the video. - 12.7264
1)Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat.
2)Pour in oatmeal and cook for five minutes.
3)Pour oatmeal onto baking sheet and let cool.
4)In the same pan melt butter and add sweetener and agave nectar. Once bubbling, add oatmeal back into pan as well as... - 0
Easy Granola Recipes By Category