- » Easy Gourmet Goulash
Easy Gourmet Goulash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy gourmet goulash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy gourmet goulash recipes.
Bring water in a 4 quart sauce pan to a boil and add macaroni.
Cook until done, drain, wash with tepid water.
Saute onions and peppers in skillet.
Heat the Ragu sauce and add pinch of garlic salt to the sauce.
Fry the ground chuck until brown.
Mix all... - 39.8907
1. Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Put half of the beef cubes in Dutch oven and brown well on all sides. Remove from Dutch oven and add remaining beef cubes. Brown well. Remove from Dutch oven.
2. Add onion to drippings in Dutch oven and cook... - 34.6048
Veal Paprika Or Goulash
1) Slice the veal into cubes of 1-inch dimensions.
2) Into a pan of hot oil, add in the veal cubes and cook to brown well on both sides.
3) Remove the meat onto a paper towel using a slotted spoon.
4) Into the same pan, add in the sliced onions and... - 44.9188
Beef Goulash With Gherkins
1) Set the oven temperature to 350Â°F before baking.
2) In a 5-quart flameproof casserole, heat lard until a light haze forms over it.
3) SautÃ© onions in it for 8 to 10 minutes over medium heat, until they are lightly colored.
4)... - 46.1213
1) In a flat plate place, flour mixed with paprika, salt and pepper.
2) Roll the beef in seasoned flour and coat well.
3) In a saucepan, melt dripping and sautÃ© the meat until browned on all the sides.
4) Stir in onions and garlic,... - 47.0117
In large heavy pan, brown beef in shortening: pour off fat.
Stir in remaining ingredients except potatoes.
Cover; cook over low heat 1 1/2 hours.
Stir now and then.
Cover; cook over low heat 1 hour more or until meat is tender.
Stir now and then. - 36.7654
Beef Goulash Budapest
1) Remove fat from the meat and trim the bone. Slice the beef into 1-inch cubes.
2) In a Dutch oven, melt butter. Add in the meat and brown the cubes. Keep aside.
3) Into the same vessel, add onions and garlic. Saute in the pan drippings till they... - 45.5413
1. Roll the meat in the flour, pressing the flour into the cubes.
2. Melt the fat in a skillet, add the onion and garlic and cook until browned. Add the meat and brown well. Add all the remaining ingredients except the sour cream. Stir well, cover and simmer... - 35.8702
Hungarian Beef Goulash Budapest
1. Trim the fat and bone off of the beef and cut into cubes an inch in dimension; melt butter in a Dutch oven and brown the beef, a little at a time; remove from the oven and keep warm
2. In the oven drippings, saute onions and garlic till soft, add in... - 40.0406
1) Remove all the skin from goose (can be rendered with the fat).
2) Take a bowl and combine flour, pepper, salt, garlic powder and paprika in it.
3) Lightly roll the goose pieces in it.
4) Take a skillet and heat 3 tablespoons fat in... - 45.706
Roast Stuffed Goose
1) Remove all the fat from goose.
2) Chop or grind the gizzard and liver.
3) Preheat oven to 350° F.
4) Take a skillet and heat 4 tablespoons fat in it. Add onions and cook until brown.
5) Add potatoes and cook over low heat for about 2... - 42.5639
Passover isn't until the spring, but one of my other favorite Jewish holidays, Hanukkah, is upon us, so I thought it would be fun to make matzo brei for brunch so Kenya can share in his heritage. And just like his daddy, he loves it. Luckily most groceries... - 121.357