- » Easy Good Caramelled Walnuts
Easy Good Caramelled Walnuts Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Easy Good Caramelled Walnuts recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Easy Good Caramelled Walnuts recipes.
Baked Caramel Good Stuff
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 300°.
2) Take a large bowl and mix in the first 4 ingredients before keeping it aside.
3) Take a medium sized saucepan and melt butter in it.
4) Add corn syrup, salt and brown sugar in it.
5) Stir... - 46.8343
Chocolate Toffee Crunch
I know very few people who do not like candy (sometimes I wish I was one of them)!This recipe is easy to make, requires 4 ingredients and is really, really good! Make sure you package it nicely in a pretty can and layer it with wax paper. Your friends will be... - 115.063
Caramel Topped Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 to 325 degrees.
2) Line a 6 or 7 inch tin with greased paper.
3) Cream together the sugar, margarine and golden syrup.
4) Alternately add the sieved flour and baking powder, if using, and the... - 48.3715
Honey, Fig And Walnut Tart
Today I'll be making a fig, walnut and honey tart. These are actually some of the first figs of the year I've had and I wanted to do something simple but delicious with them. The tart is super easy to make - you can put it together in mere minutes. The final... - 116.898
These brownies are full of chocolate, caramel, and nuts are extremely rich and decadent. They are also very easy, my mother taught me how to make these when I was 12. - 0
Apricot Yogurt Flan
1) Mix together the crumbs and walnuts and the melted butter.
2) Evenly press the mixture over the base and up the sides of an 8-inch loose-based metal tart pan a ceramic quiche dish.
3) Cover the mixture and place in the fridge while making the... - 43.8464
Fall Apple Polenta Flan
This apple and polenta flan is a gorgeous soft and moist cake similar to an Italian bread pudding. This perfect fall dessert should be enjoyed by the hearth, after dinner. - 54.8832
Good for Get Together Events such as Holiday Parties, B-day, Bridal and Baby Showers. - 107.64
Chocolate Nut Tassies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To prepare the dough, mix together the cream cheese and butter in a small bowl or food processor.
3) Add the flour and blend thoroughly.
4) Shape the dough into 24 balls and wrap them all... - 46.9655