- » Easy Good Candy
Easy Good Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy good candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy good candy recipes.
Date Candy Made Easy To Chew For Mama
Candies bought from outside are high in calorie. Why not make at home with dates and nuts and serve as a surprise to everyone? The process to make it is simple with easily available ingredients from kitchen cabinet. You can try this once and forget store... - 63.6116
Peppermint Candy Cane Bark
1. In a large mixing bowl place white chocolate and pop it in microwave for 30 seconds. Remove it from oven and give it a good stir. Repeat the process until chocolate melts.
2. Add peppermint essence and crushed candy canes in it. Reserve some crushed... - 0
You May Also Like!
Good For You Candy Cookies
These Good For You Candy Cookies are terrific ! Try them out for a snack and you'll never leave them ever in your life .Your suggestions for these Good For You Candy Cookies are welcome. - 29.3028
Yummy Candy Cookies are easy to make. My children love having the Candy Cookies because of which I end up making and storing it up for a whole month. Try it! - 34.8222
Good Candy is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared dessert; the Good Candy is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 30.0902
1) In a bowl, add water to soak the apricots overnight.
2) Chop the apricots.
3) Combine honey with chopped apricots.
4) Sprinkle sesame butter and spices.
5) Add sufficient coconut to knead dough.
6) Prepare balls.
7) Place inside... - 43.536
Baked Caramel Good Stuff
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 300°.
2) Take a large bowl and mix in the first 4 ingredients before keeping it aside.
3) Take a medium sized saucepan and melt butter in it.
4) Add corn syrup, salt and brown sugar in it.
5) Stir... - 45.9984
The Butter Crunch are eaten up even before it reaches the table. Sometimes I even have to hide them so that there is some left for my husband. Try preparing this irresistible Butter Crunch for yourself! - 27.6456
In saucepan, melt butter with brown sugar, stirring constantly.
Cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove from heat; quickly add corn flakes and nuts.
Spread in thin layer on baking sheet.
When cool, crumble coarsely.
Use in Crunch Cups.
Or sprinkle atop... - 30.266
Candy Cane Milkshake - Christmas Holiday
During the busy holiday season, coming up with creative drinks to please your kids might be the last thing on your mind, and you may just land up making egg-nog. Here is a very simple and festive treat that your kids are sure to enjoy. Watch Jay make a... - 116.294
Homemade Butterscotch Candy
Homemade butterscotch candy - if you can really prepare them at home, you are going to gain quick popularity to your family or friends. Starting from kids to adult, everyone will fall for these candies. And it is not at all a big deal. Just watch the video... - 109.468
Candied Citrus Peel
Cover peel with 1 quart cold water, bring to a boil, then drain.
Repeat process 4 times until peel is tender.
If peel has thick pith, scoop out excess.
Cut peel in thin strips or petal shapes.
Heat 2 cups sugar and hot water in a heavy saucepan over... - 32.0711