- » Easy Good Candy
Easy Good Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy good candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy good candy recipes.
Date Candy Made Easy To Chew For Mama
Candies bought from outside are high in calorie. Why not make at home with dates and nuts and serve as a surprise to everyone? The process to make it is simple with easily available ingredients from kitchen cabinet. You can try this once and forget store... - 82.1136
African Candies (toffee)
These candies remind me so many good memories of my childhood.
I used to spend all the money i had to buy these, and in this video i'm going to show you how to make them.
The best part is that, you don't even need a lot of ingredients to make these. - 0
Peppermint Candy Cane Bark
1. In a large mixing bowl place white chocolate and pop it in microwave for 30 seconds. Remove it from oven and give it a good stir. Repeat the process until chocolate melts.
2. Add peppermint essence and crushed candy canes in it. Reserve some crushed... - 0
You May Also Like!
Good For You Candy Cookies
These Good For You Candy Cookies are terrific ! Try them out for a snack and you'll never leave them ever in your life .Your suggestions for these Good For You Candy Cookies are welcome. - 31.755
Yummy Candy Cookies are easy to make. My children love having the Candy Cookies because of which I end up making and storing it up for a whole month. Try it! - 37.06
Good Candy is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared dessert; the Good Candy is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 32.4849
1) In a bowl, add water to soak the apricots overnight.
2) Chop the apricots.
3) Combine honey with chopped apricots.
4) Sprinkle sesame butter and spices.
5) Add sufficient coconut to knead dough.
6) Prepare balls.
7) Place inside... - 43.5277
Baked Caramel Good Stuff
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 300°.
2) Take a large bowl and mix in the first 4 ingredients before keeping it aside.
3) Take a medium sized saucepan and melt butter in it.
4) Add corn syrup, salt and brown sugar in it.
5) Stir... - 46.8343
The Butter Crunch are eaten up even before it reaches the table. Sometimes I even have to hide them so that there is some left for my husband. Try preparing this irresistible Butter Crunch for yourself! - 29.9739
In saucepan, melt butter with brown sugar, stirring constantly.
Cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove from heat; quickly add corn flakes and nuts.
Spread in thin layer on baking sheet.
When cool, crumble coarsely.
Use in Crunch Cups.
Or sprinkle atop... - 32.4597
Crystallized Candied Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 275 degrees.
2) Butter a deep 7-inch round cake tin. Use non-stick parchment or greased greaseproof paper to line it.
3) Into a bowl, sift the spices and flour. Add all the remaining ingredients and beat... - 49.785
Candy Cane Milkshake - Christmas Holiday
During the busy holiday season, coming up with creative drinks to please your kids might be the last thing on your mind, and you may just land up making egg-nog. Here is a very simple and festive treat that your kids are sure to enjoy. Watch Jay make a... - 112.976
Homemade Butterscotch Candy
Homemade butterscotch candy - if you can really prepare them at home, you are going to gain quick popularity to your family or friends. Starting from kids to adult, everyone will fall for these candies. And it is not at all a big deal. Just watch the video... - 107.783