- » Easy Gingerbread Muffin
Easy Gingerbread Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy gingerbread muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy gingerbread muffin recipes.
Lynn demonstrates how to make Gingerbread Muffins. This would be a great addition to a Holiday breakfast table or to have for a snack. - 0
Last Minute Gingerbread Muffins is a flavored muffin. Last Minute Gingerbread Muffins gets its rich flavor from shortening and spices. Last Minute Gingerbread Muffins is loved by many people all over the world. - 45.2173
Peach Gingerbread Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 12 (2-1/2-inch) muffin cups with paper liners or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, ginger, salt and spices.
3. In small bowl, combine sugar, apple sauce, apple juice, molasses,... - 38.0713
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Lightly grease muffin cups with oil or butter.
3. Into a basin, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and ginger.
4. In large mixing bowl, combine the butter and sugar and molasses.
5.... - 46.6043
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2.Grease 12 2-1/2-inch muffin tins and keep aside.
3.Mix together instant coffee and hot water until thoroughly dissolved.
4.Add in cold water and blend well . Keep aside.
5.Mix together flour,... - 48.0343
Orange Gingerbread Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F. Take 12 2 1/2-inch muffin cups and grease it with nonstick cooking spray.
2) In a large bowl, add flour, sugar, orange peel, baking soda and spices. Mix well and set aside.
3) In another bowl, combine... - 44.5018
I am so in love with this Gingerbread recipe, for the reason it is tasty and allows me to cook it in no time. So flavorful that one might not ecven imagine, this Gingerbread recipe is a must try! - 47.5581
1) Preheat oven to 365°F.
2) Lightly coat the inside of muffins pans with butter and dust with 1 tablespoon of flour.
3) In a pan, melt shortening, stir in molasses, vinegar and egg.
4) Add in sifted flour, ginger, salt, soda and... - 47.2536
Cream sugar and shortening.
Add eggs, one at a time and beat well.
Add syrup, then dry ingredients sifted together, alternating with buttermilk.
Bake in greased pan or muffin tins at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes (12 min for muffins). - 40.4883
Gingerbread Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
The gingerbread flavor in these tender cupcakes comes from the molasses. I recommend using dark or sweet molasses as blackstrap molasses can make the cupcakes slightly bitter. Once frosted, decorate them with slices of crystalized ginger for a festive touch. - 0
Line eight 2 1/2 inch muffin cups with paper bake cups; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon, soda, and salt.
In a small mixing bowl stir together the egg white, molasses, water, and oil.
Stir molasses... - 35.6936
1) Cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
2) Add in molasses and stir.
3) Add one egg at a time and beat in after each addition.
4) Allow soda to dissolve in the buttermilk.
5) Make a mixture of flour and spices and add this to creamed... - 48.2752
Anthelias' Sour Milk Gingerbread Cupcakes
Mix molasses with 1/2 teaspoon baking soda.
Add salt, ginger, sugar, butter, and sour milk.
Gradually beat in flour sifted with remaining baking soda.
Spoon mixture into greased muffin pans.
Bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for 20 to 25 minutes. - 36.9925
Gingerbread Cup Cakes With Lemon Icing
Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases, or grease it.
Put 100g butter, the molasses sugar and golden syrup in a saucepan; heat gently, stirring, until the butter has melted and the mixture is smooth.
Remove from the heat... - 45.139
These Ginger Cupcakes are very delicious ! Try out these pineapple and gingerbread dish and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Ginger Cupcakes are welcome ! - 40.0879
Rainbow Chicken Salad
1) From the heads of lettuce, remove the hearts. Do not separate or tear the outer leaves.
2) Retain the outer leaves for lettuce bowls in which the salad can be served.
3) Wash the leaves gently. Place on paper towels in the refrigerator until... - 49.3944