- » Easy Gingerbread Cake
Easy Gingerbread Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy gingerbread cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy gingerbread cake recipes.
Gluten-free Gingerbread Cake
Using our Gluten-Free Vanilla Cake Mix with traditional spices, Wegmans Certified Pastry Chef Patty Fowler helps you create beautiful individual gingerbread cakes that everyone will love, regardless of dietary needs. - 0
You May Also Like!
Easy Gingerbread Waffles
1. Coat an 8-inch square waffle iron with cooking spray and allow to preheat at 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl cream margarine and add molasses and eggs, beating well.
3. In a small bowl, stir well combining flours, ginger, cinnamon,... - 47.1424
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, baking soda, and spices, and stir to mix well. Add the applesauce, molasses, and egg whites, and stir to mix well.
2. Coat a 9-x-l3-inch pan with cooking spray, and spread the batter in the pan. Bake at 325°F... - 34.1439
Gingerbread With Gingerbread Mix
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Use a 9 x 9 X 2-inch pan to grease and flour. Place aside.
3) In a large bowl, beat in egg by adding water and molasses.
4) Gradually stir in the mix.
5) Pour the batter into the pan.
6) Place the pan... - 39.094
To make gingerbread, put creamed honey or honey spread and water into a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Place rye flour and all-purpose flour in a large bowl; sprinkle with candied peel, ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Make a well in... - 46.8764
Gingerbread Bundt Cake
I love this Gingerbread Bundt Cake recipe.This is a kid friendly recipe.My grand mother used to make this whenever I visited her. This reminds me of sweet memories of childhood. As you know that Gingerbread Bundt Cake is a common dessert cake served at many... - 56.5125
Quick And Easy Homemade Ginger Bread Loaf
Bake a gingerbread loaf this Christmas for your friends and family. This gingerbread loaf is a one bowl, mix and bake super easy recipe and is sure to put a smile everyone’s face. It is moist, soft, lightly spiced, and sweet with the sugar glaze. Make a... - 106.184
Old Fashioned Gingerbread Cake
In large mixer bowl, blend soup and eggs.
Add gingerbread mix.
Blend at low speed until thoroughly moistened; beat 2 minutes on medium speed.
Fold in raisins and walnuts.
Pour into well-greased tube pan.
Bake at 160°C (325°F) for 1 hour 15 minutes or until... - 31.7473
Gingerbread Pear Upside Down Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In an 8-inch square baking pan melt the butter by placing it in oven while it is heating to the required temperature.
3. Remove and stir in the sugar, swirling the pan so that the mixture evenly coats... - 45.3508
Rhubarb Gingerbread Upside Down Cake
1) In a 23 cm (9 inch) glass pie plate, melt butter by microwaving it for 45 seconds on high.
2) Spread it to coat evenly over the bottom of the plate and then dust with brown sugar.
3) Sprinkle rhubarb over the sugar.
4) Take a large bowl and mix... - 48.0506
Glazed Gingerbread Tea Cake
Looking for a simple tea cake recipe that doesn't take very long to prepare but is impressive and yummy? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make a tender, moist gingerbread tea cake that you are sure to love! - 112.575