- » Easy Ginger Beef
Easy Ginger Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy ginger beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy ginger beef recipes.
Gingered Beef With Mushroom
1 In a large bowl combine grated ginger, soy sauce and cornstarch.
2 Add meat and mix well. Allow to marinate for 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Drain mushrooms, remove stems and discard. Slice mushroom caps.
3 Remove meat from marinade and reserve. Heat oil... - 28.7467
Oriental Ginger Sesame Beef
When you prefer to eat only Oriental, then you should learn some of the basic and easy recipes. The Oriental Ginger Sesame Beef is one such recipe, which can be cooked by any beginner. Watch the video and follow the quick steps, to try out yourself. - 105.229
Garlic Ginger Pepper Steak
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Combine flour and next 5 ingredients (through steak) in a large bowl, tossing to coat.
Add beef mixture to pan; saute 3 minutes.
Add bell pepper and remaining ingredients to... - 39.7193
1. Mix the turmeric, ginger and salt and rub roast with mixture.
2. Brown roast in 2 tablespoons hot fat in heavy skillet. Place rack under roast in skillet; add remaining ingredients. Simmer, covered, for 3 hours and 30 minutes.
3. Slice... - 36.3869
Ginger Beef Pot Roast
Rub meat with turmeric, ginger, and salt.
Brown on all sides in shortening in heavy kettle.
Put meat on rack in kettle.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer, covered, for 3 1/2 hours.
If desired, thicken liquid with a flour-and-water paste. - 40.2426
Beef In Tomato Ginger Sauce
Trim the beef of any fat and cut in thin strips.
Blend 1 tsp (5 ml) of oil with the soya, sherry, garlic and ginger and pour over the beef.
Marinate 2 hours.
Slice the mushrooms.
Heat the remaining oil in a wok.
Quickly fry the beef, undrained, with the... - 35.84
Beef In Ginger Sauce
1) Grind the onions, garlic, ginger, salt and chili peppers together into a paste.
2) In a large bowl, toss the beef with the onion mixture, until thoroughly coated and allow to stand for 4 hours, turning occasionally.
3) In a deep skillet, saute the... - 40.4199
Ginger Beef Salad
This easy, Asian-inspired salad is best for using up the extra Coriander-Dusted Roast Beef.
Picture Credit: Yunhee Kim
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
Pairing Notes: Berry-rich, medium-bodied rosé
For more recipes, please visit Foodandwine.com - 22.895
Combine broth, soy, sherry, and sugar; set aside.
Cut beef with the grain into 1 1/2-inch-wide strips.
Cut each strip across the grain in 1/8-inch-thick slanting slices.
Place wok over medium-high heat.
When wok is hot, add 1 tablespoon of the oil.
When oil... - 47.1613
Kowloon Ginger Beef With Papaya
Peel the papaya, slice in small pieces or strips.
Soak papaya slices in salted ice water for 1 hour.
Rinse in cold water and drain.
In skillet, saute onion in oil until soft, add slices of beef, ginger and papaya, saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
Stirring carefully... - 43.234
Roast Ginger Beef
Heat the oven to 300Â°F.
Place the beef in a greased baking pan, fat side up.
Combine the parsley, ginger, chiles, mustard, lemon juice, and salt in a food processor or blender.
Rub the mixture all over the meat, covering it well.
Bake about 1 hour 10... - 33.1704
Ginger Beef With Papaya
1. To prepare the papayas peel them and cut into small pieces or strips.
2. In a bowl of salted ice water soak the papayas for 1 hour.
3. Then rinse in cold water and drain.
4. In a pan saute onion in oil until soft.
5. Then sautÃ© in... - 46.0983
Ginger Beef With Cashews
1. Using a sharp knife, slice meat thinly across the grain.
2. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a medium heat, add garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Increase heat to high, add beef and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until meat is brown.
3. Add... - 35.525
1) In a bowl, pound together the onions, garlic, salt, nuts, ginger, and lemon rind.
2) In this spice mixture, roll the meat pieces and coat well.
3) In a skillet, melt the butter.
4) In this, brown meat.
5) To this, add the tamarind and... - 46.8628
Ginger With Beef And Orange Peel
1) Take a bowl and mix cornstarch, pepper and soy sauce along with a tablespoon of oil.
2) Slice the flank pieces thinly before chopping them into three portions.
3) Add the marinade to the beef slices and mix well.
4) Take a frying pan... - 45.9069
Ginger Beef With Peppers
1) In a bowl, combine fillet steak slices, soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil, sliced ginger root, vinegar, water, salt, and corn flour. Mix thoroughly to coat evenly.
2) Cover with a lid and marinate for at least 20 minutes inside... - 46.0984
Ginger Beef With Peppers
1. In a bowl add the steak, soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil, the ginger, vinegar, water, salt and cornflour and mix well such that the steak slices are thoroughly coated in the mixture.
2. Place the bowl with cover in the refrigerator to... - 44.0527
Ginger Beef Curry
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onions, ginger, garlic, cinnamon stick, turmeric, and paprika.
Coat beef strips with flour, then add to cooker and sprinkle with cumin, coriander, cardamom, cloves, red pepper, and nutmeg.
In a small bowl,... - 42.0444
Ginger Beef With Black Beans
1. Slice the steak into thin 'fingers'. Mix with the garlic and ginger and leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
2. Blend the stock or water, sherry, sugar, cornflour and pepper together; set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a wok, add the beef and stir-fry for 2... - 38.2072
Spicy Thai Ginger Beef
Trim fat from meat.
Partially freeze meat.
Thinly slice meat across the grain into bite-size strips.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together fish sauce, water, lime peel, lime juice, and sugar.
Add cooking oil to a wok or large... - 45.2475
Pan Seared Beef With Ginger Pineapple And Chilli
1. Trim any excess fat from the beef. Using a meat mallet or covered rolling pin pound the steaks until 1 cm/1/2 inch thick. Season on both sides and place in a shallow dish.
2. Mix the ginger wine, root (fresh) ginger, garlic and chilli and pour over the... - 37.3227
Gingered Beef Sticks
1. To make marinade, place spring onions, ginger, black peppercorns, soy sauce, sugar and sake or sherry, if using, in a bowl and mix to combine. Add beef, toss to coat and marinate for 1-2 hours at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator.
2.... - 28.4614
Beef Strips With Orange And Ginger
1. Place the beef strips in a bowl and sprinkle over the orange rind and juice. If possible, leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
2. Drain the liquid from the meat and set aside, then mix the meat with the soy sauce, cornflour and ginger.
3. Heat the... - 36.1664
Gingered Beef And Cauliflower
Partially freeze beef; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
For sauce, stir together water, soy sauce, and cornstarch.
Set sauce aside.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry... - 43.2876
Orange Ginger Roast Beef
Rub roast with pepper.
Make slits in roast with a sharp knife.
Insert garlic and 1/2 of the ginger slivers into slits.
Place on an upturned microwave-safe saucer in microwave-safe dish.
Combine orange rind, orange juice, honey and remaining ginger in bowl;... - 43.7067
Gingered Beef And Vegetables
1. In small microwaveable bowl, blend together the cornstarch, soy sauce, ginger and garlic powder and consommé.
2. Microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes stirring after 2 minutes until the liquid has thickened.
3. Set bowl aside.
4. In large microwavable... - 46.3352
Garlic-ginger Beef Stir-fry
1. In a bowl, combine beef, soy sauce, and baking soda. Mix to coat evenly. Set it aside.
2. For sauce, in a large mixing bowl, add beef broth, soy sauce, corn starch, sesame oil, and brown sugar. Whisk until smooth.
3. In a wok, pour ½... - 118.415
Stir Fried Beef With Ginger
1. Freeze the beef for 20 minutes, so that the meat hardens a little bit for easier cutting.
2. Cut the beef into thin slices 1 1/2 inches (3-5cm) long.
3. In a bowl put the beef, add salt, soy sauce, sherry or rice wine, sesame oil and... - 45.6183
Warm Ginger Beef Salad
1. To prepare the meat slice it into strips about 1/4 inch (5 mm) thick.
2. In a microwave oven heat browning skillet at High for 6 minutes or as per manufacturer's directions and without removing it add 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) of... - 48.1285
Pacific Rim Beef Salad With Sesame Ginger Dressing
1. In a large dish, blend all the marinade ingredients thoroughly.
2. Add steaks to the marinade and cover the dish with plastic wrap.
3. Let the steaks marinate at room temperature for at least 1 hour; turn the steaks once or refrigerate... - 45.4498
Burmese Ginger Beef
1 In a bowl, mix onions, garlic, turmeric, chili peppers, gingerroot, and salt.
2 Pound or chop together until very fine.
3 In a bowl, place the beef and add the spice mixture.
4 Turn to coat the beef throughly from all sides.
5 ... - 44.1125
Gingered Beef Stew
Combine meat and flour in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake well to coat meat.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray.
Place over medium-high heat until hot; add meat mixture, and cook until meat is browned, stirring often.
Stir in onion;... - 38.5346
Chinese Tacos With Tomato Ginger Salsa
1) Make the tomato-ginger salsa.
2) Take a 10-inch skillet and cook the beef till it becomes brown. Drain the beef properly.
3) Stir in hoisin sauce, water, soy sauce and red pepper.
4) Heat them to boiling. Keep stirring the mixture.
5) Boil the... - 47.8696
Combine broth, soy, green onions, garlic, brown sugar and ginger.
Cut steak into long strips about 2.5 cm (1 inch) wide.
Marinate steak for 2 hours in soup mixture.
Thread on 4 skewers.
Broil about 5 cm (2 inches) from heat until desired doneness (5-10... - 33.0113
Easy Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry
In a bowl toss beef strips with hoisin sauce, garlic and ginger.
Let marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes. (Cover and refrigerate if preparing ahead.)
In a glass measuring cup, combine orange zest and juice, soya sauce, cornstarch and red pepper... - 34.0853
Cut sirloin in 1 1/2 inch cubes.
Marinate about 10 minutes in sauce made by combining remaining ingredients.
Thread on skewers.
Broil about 7 minutes or till desired doneness.
Turn and brush frequently with sauce.
Heat remaining sauce; pass.
Teriyaki go with:... - 31.6604
"Combine consomme, gingersnaps, brown sugar and lemon juice in saucepan; simmer, stirring until smooth and blended.
Combine remaining ingre- dients; shape into small balls.
Drop into sauce; sim- mer, covered, for 30 minutes." - 34.3836
Combine consomme, gingersnaps, brown sugar and lemon juice in saucepan; simmer, stirring until smooth and blended.
Combine remaining ingredients; shape into small balls.
Drop into sauce; simmer, covered, for 30 minutes. - 32.8343
1) In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, egg, salt, pepper, garlic and gingersnaps.
2) Roll the mixture into 1-inch balls.
3) In a lightly greased skillet, saute the beef balls till they brown well. Drain the excess oil out.
4) In another... - 42.049
Ginger Steak Crepes
Cut the steak into 2" (5 cm) strips.
Heat the butter in a large skillet, brown the steak in the butter.
Add the ginger, almonds, chili powder, garlic and onion, continue to saute for 2 minutes.
Add the flour, cook for 2 minutes.
Add the beef broth, sherry and... - 39.8234
Ginger Snap Meat Loaf
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and celery; saute until tender.
Combine sauteed vegetables, ground round, and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Shape mixture into a 9- x 5-inch... - 42.687
Laulaus With Curry Ginger Sauce
1. Take a large frying pan, and add pork cubes into it and brown them in their own fat. Spoon the browned meat into a pan. Sprinkle paprika, salt and ginger over the meat and cover it tightly. Simmer for about 40 minutes until the meat turns tender.... - 38.7094
Combine meatball ingredients in medium mixing bowl.
Form meatballs using 2 level teaspoons of meat for each.
Place meatballs in 12 x 8 -in baking dish.
Microwave at High 4 to 7 minutes, or until meatballs are no longer pink, turning once or... - 41.2518
Gingered Fillets And Spinach
1) In large bowl, mix together water, salt, vinegar, paprika, garlic, pepper, ginger, monosodium glutamate, sherry extract and ginger ale.
2) Place the fish in the vinegar mixture and let it marinate for 1 hour, turning from time to time.
3) In a... - 44.8777
Holiday Beef Tip Roast
Holiday beef tip roast is a oven cooked beef roast. Made with ginger and garlic, the holiday beef tip roast is seasoned with pepper. Cooked to a desired doneness, the holiday beef tip roast is a simple and peppy beef recipe. Roasted to a desored doneness, it... - 38.2748
Making meatballs can sometime be a little challenging but this recipe is extremely easy to make it and surely very delicious. I love it and I promise you are going to love it too. - 0
Easy Red And Green Pepper Steak
In a medium size bowl, combine the soy sauce, sherry, vinegar, and ginger.
Add the steak and toss well to coat.
In a heavy 12 inch skillet, heat 1 1/2 teaspoons of the peanut oil and all the sesame oil over moderately high heat about 1 minute.
Drain the... - 41.7765
Ginger Stir Fry
1. If using meat or poultry, cut in bite-size pieces. If using shrimp, cut in half lengthwise. Place in a bowl with marinade; mix well.
2. Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over high heat. Add ginger and garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add vegetables and... - 28.899
Beef With Cashews
1. Peel and finely chop ginger; set aside. Cut meat across grain into thin slices about 2 inches long.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in wok over high heat. Add 1/2 of meat; stir-fry until browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from wok; set aside. Repeat with 1... - 34.2752
Weeknight Beef Stir-fry Recipe
1. In a bowl, add garlic and soy sauce. Put beef pieces in it, and toss well to coat on all sides. Set it aside.
2. For sauce, in another clean bowl, combine hoisin sauce, beef broth, lemon juice, brown sugar, and corn starch. Mix... - 118.827
How To Make A Corned Beef Sandwich
Corned beef makes fabulous sandwiches and there is no two way about it. And the good news is that you can put together this lip-smacking sandwich in just 15 minutes. A great way to add some firework to your snack time hours. - 103
Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry
Exciting, fresh and easy Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry that can be made without noodles under 20 minutes. Packed with big flavors! Now your local Chinese take-out can only try to beat that! - 0
Low Carb Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry
If you're lucky enough to get a great deal on beef, then go ahead and make this takeout-inspired Chinese dish that is not only low in cost but also low in carbohydrates, saturated fats and sodium. Lean beef and high-fiber broccoli boosts your healthy and... - 124.432
Beef In Oyster Sauce
1. Combine beef, oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, and ground black pepper. Mix and marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Heat a wok and pour-in cooking oil.
3. Sauté garlic, ginger, and chili.
4. Stir-fry spinach then place in a serving plate and... - 99.6007
Cumin Beef With Celery
Today's recipe is a stir-fry that takes minutes to make and is unique because it uses celery leaves. Often celery leaves are thrown away but they actually have a much stronger flavor than the celery stalk. The beef pairs very well with the cumin seeds and the... - 129.048
Thai-style Curry Beef & Pasta
This sweet, spicy, thai-inspired beef curry is a delicious way to discover the benefits of Dreamfields pasta, rich with flavorful beef, lots of vegetables, coconut milk, and curry paste. It's Dreamfields spaghetti with an Asian twist. - 127.441
How To Brine Beef For Roasting
Today I'm showing you how to make a rich brine for making incredible roast beef. Brining helps lock in flavor and juices from the meat, as well as imparting fantastic flavors. Combined with a good sear of the meat prior to roasting, if you've never tried... - 0
Spareribs With Ginger Flavor
1. Rub the spareribs with the seasonings and place them on a rack in a roasting pan with the fat side up. Add 1/4 cup hot water to the pan.
2. Cook in a 325°F oven for about 1 1/2 hours. Turn the ribs once while cooking. The meat juice can be seasoned with... - 20.0203
Partially freeze meat.
Thinly slice meat across the grain into bite size strips.
In a 2 quart casserole stir together soy sauce, sherry, gingerroot, and garlic.
Stir in meat.
Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes.
Add mushrooms and green onions.
Cook,... - 39.8869
Ginger's Egg Brunch Dish
Chop bacon and saute until almost done.
Add dried beef and mushrooms.
Add butter and 1/2 cup flour.
Stir well and cook 2 or 3 minutes.
Add 1 quart of milk and stir quickly and well to prevent lumping.
Add pepper but no salt as the dried beef is usually... - 44.3138
Garlic Sesame Ginger Prawns
1.Heat oil in a non-stick trypan.
Stir-fry prawns, garlic and ginger over high heat until prawns have just changed colour.
2.Stir in sherry, stock, soy sauce, pimento, chives and barbecue sauce.
Simmer gently for 2-3 minutes.
Add cornflour mixture and cook... - 36.1693
Ginger Enhanced Sweet And Sour Sauce
1) In a pan, gently heat all the ingredients together, except the water and cornstarch for about 3 to 5 minutes.
2) In a small bowl, mix the cornstarch and water, gradually stir into the hot sauce and heat thoroughly.
3) Serve the Sweet and... - 34.8914
Gingered Pork Cutlets
1 Cut 3 of the ginger slices into slivers. Leave the remaining 2 slices whole.
2 In a shallow bowl, combine the slivered ginger, the garlic, soy sauce and honey. Add the pork and toss to thoroughly coat with the marinade.
3 Cut the scallions into 1 1/2-inch... - 38.8524
Mix all the prepared ingredients together, stirring well, and cover closely in clean dry jars.
Keep for 2 or 3 weeks to allow to mellow before using. - 31.3921
Ginger-citrus Stir Fry
Citrus meets veggies in a stir fry. This recipe features carrots, bok choy, broccoli, leeks, and chard. The sauce is citrusy with a hint of ginger. A quick, healthy, easy meal. Great for lunch or dinner! - 128.567
Beef And Broccoli
1 Combine sliced beef with soy sauce, and let marinate 15 minutes. Heat a non-stick pan. Add beef and stir-fry 1 minute. Remove from pan and set aside.
2 Add stock to pan and bring to a boil. Add broccoli, sugar and ginger, and cook covered over high heat 3... - 27.9741
Gingered Tomato Sauce
Heat margarine in a small saucepan.
Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
Add onion and garlic; saute until tender.
Stir in tomato sauce and remaining ingredients.
Reduce heat, and cook until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently.
Use for... - 34.2901
Polynesian Meatballs is a delicious recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Polynesian Meatballs, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 38.744
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Heat the oil in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the yellow onion, garlic, and ginger, and cook, uncovered, until the onion is golden—about 6 minutes.
2. Add the beef and dried red pepper, and cook,... - 30.3293
Beef With Snow Peas
1 Top and tail snow peas and wipe with a damp cloth if necessary. Heat 1 tbsp (15 ml) oil in a wok, add snow peas and stir-fry 1 minute. Add oyster sauce and toss to coat. Remove and keep warm.
2 Trim meat and cut into four pieces. Heat remaining oil, add... - 27.013
Steamed Corned Beef
Place beef, fat side up, in a 3-quart casserole.
Add water, onion, bay leaf, and cloves.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 30 to 35 minutes.
Turn beef over and baste with the juice.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at MEDIUM 30 minutes.
Turn beef... - 31.5964
Spicy Oriental Beef
1. In a large bowl, combine the steak slices and soy sauce. Heat 1/4 cup of the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the steak and cook stirring, for 5 minutes, or until no pink remains.
2. Return the steak and pan... - 32.6095
Spicy Shredded Beef With Angel Hair Pasta
1. In a glass measuring cup, combine stock, soya sauce and cornstarch. Pat meat dry with paper towels.
2. In a wok or large nonstick skillet, heat half the oil over high heat. Add beef and stir-fry until browned; transfer to a plate. Add remaining oil to... - 31.3134
Speedy Beef And Vegetable Fried Rice
1. In a large nonstick skillet over high heat, cook beef, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Add green onions, garlic and ginger; cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Stir in rice; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
2. Add vegetables... - 29.4325
Beef With Curry Sauce
1. In a large bowl, combine the sugar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and 2 tablespoons of the oil. Add the steak slices, toss to coat them with the mixture, and marinate for 25 minutes at room temperature.
2. Heat the remaining 3 tablespoons of oil in a heavy... - 32.5781
Brazilian Beef Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onion and garlic, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until the onion is soft. Push to one side, add the beef, and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally,... - 31.4569
1 Heat 3 tbsp (45 ml) oil. Add onions, stir-fry 2 minutes. Add tomatoes, sugar and salt; stir-fry 1 minute. Cover and cook until tomatoes are just tender and retain shape. Remove to a bowl.
2 Heat remaining oil, add black beans, ginger and garlic. Stir-fry 1... - 31.6299
Japanese Beef Teriyaki
Cut steak into 1-inch squares.
Mix together soy sauce, sherry, sugar, ginger, onion, and garlic.
Add meat; marinate 3 hours.
Place steak, pineapple, and mushrooms on skewers, starting and finishing with meat.
Broil or grill about 4 to 5 minutes, until cooked... - 37.6578
Crock Pot Brisket
Have you been looking for some yummy crock pot recipes? This video is a must watch for you. Vanny shares her personal, detailed recipe to prepare this scrumptious crock pot brisket. The dish is full of flavor and never fails to impress. - 112.496
Korean Beef With Broccoli
If you love beef and you love broccoli then watch this video to learn how to make a really easy Korean style beef with broccoli stir-fry. The secret to the best beef and broccoli is to blanch the marinated beef in hot oil to seal in the juices then stir fry... - 114.328
Ground Beef Patties With Lemon Glaze
In a bowl combine the ground beef, onion, salt, lemon peel, and egg.
Mix lightly and shape into 6 thick patties.
In a frying pan heat the oil over medium-high heat; add the meat patties and brown well on both sides.
Remove patties and set aside; discard any... - 39.4912
Better Than Ramen Quick Soup
Delicious healthy soup that's healthier and tastier than Ramen, perfect for college students, can be beef, chicken, or vegan - 114.448
With summer round the corner how about a barbeque dish with a twist?? Try this video and prepare a zesty variety of Korean beef. Popularly knows as kalbi, this combines the spicy taste to make a tender and juicy meat. Make this on a summer barbeque outing and... - 109.52
1) In a resealable plastic bag,mix together the mirin and soy sauce.
2) Now add the steaks and seal the bag and allow to marinate for about 10 minutes.
3) Snap off the edges from the scallions by trimming, cut into 2-inch pieces, then thinly... - 40.4416
Original Teriyaki Marinade
Combine soy sauce, salad oil, garlic, mono-sodium glutamate, ginger, mustard, and molasses in a glass bowl.
Let stand 24 hours at room temperature.
Use to marinate lamb or tender beef.
Enough for 2 pounds meat - 32.0515
Beef And Tomato Soup
Cut the beef into shreds.
Skin the tomato and cut into eighths.
Boil the water and add the beef; turn down the heat and skim the top of the stock as the scum rises.
Add the ginger and sherry, cover the pan and simmer for 5 minutes, or longer if the meat is... - 33.3944
Glazed Corned Beef
1. Place corned beef in heavy pan, add the mustard, liquid apple and onion.
2. Cook slowly for about 1 hour per pound or until done.
3. Leave the meat to stand in the liquid overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Place in a baking dish and cover with a thin layer... - 33.049
Stir Fried Beef
Need an easy to make an delicious dish after a long day at work? Try making stir fried beef marinated in oyster sauce with Filipino chef who is making the dish in most easiest way. He serves them over stir fried spinach, so you get a healthy combination of... - 104.49
Roast Beef In Red Wine
1. In a blender blend onion, ginger and garlic to a smooth paste.
2. In a bowl, place the beef and sprinkle salt generously on all sides.
3. Apply the onion paste over the beef. Pour the red wine over the beef.
4. Sprinkle paprika, dried thyme... - 100.871
Easy Stuffed Cabbage
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan take water and add cabbage to cover with water. Boil the mixture and cook for further 3 minutes.
3) Drain in a colander and run cold water over the cabbage till cold.
4) Take out the 8... - 40.6651
Easy Meatloaf With Medeterenian Twist
1. In food processor, add garlic, celery, onion, olives, and juice from olives. Blitz well.
2. Add oregano, cilantro, Dijon mustard, and sour cream. Pulse.
3. In a large bowl, combine minced beef, and pork.
4. Drop garlic onion mixture, and... - 104.395
Easy Barbecue Sauce
In a saucepan cook the bacon over moderate heat, stirring, until it is golden With a slotted spoon, transfer to a plate and pour off all but 2 tablespoons fat.
Add the onions and green pepper and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes or... - 36.1696
Low Carb Corn Beef And Cabbage
1. Boil corn beef brisket in water; add seasoning, salt, parsley, garlic cloves, ginger, bay leaves and carrot.
2. Skim impurities from the boiling water.
3. Turn stove to low flame cover the pan. Simmer for 150 minutes.
4. Add onions to the... - 100.881