- » Easy Gin
Easy Gin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy gin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy gin recipes.
Yvonne's Sunshine Martini
1. Fill a shaker with ice cubes.
2. Pour gin, lemon juice, and ginger syrup in it. Shake it well.
3. Pour it in martini glass, sprinkle lemon zest on top, and serve it chilled.
For ginger syrup, steep a piece of fresh ginger into warm... - 110.903
Elegant Lavender Rocks Cocktail
1. In a small bowl, add lemon and dried lavender. Pour one ounce of gin and muddle it well.
2. In a shaker, put some ice cubes, pour gin lavender mixture in it.
3. Add another ounce of gin in shaker. Put honey and shake it well. Set it aside.
4. Take... - 108.427
Blackberry Infused Gin
1. In a mason jar, add the blackberries.
2. Next, pour the gin into the jar.
3. Let the mix sit for at least 7 days.
4. Use for making awesome cocktails and serve. - 104.402
You May Also Like!
Classic Gin Martini
Old is gold is what they say about this classic gin martini. After all there has to be something in it that even the world's most renowned spy also drinks it,, though it’s a bit modified, but still it is a martini. Shaken not Stirred! - 118.712
Gin Martini Cocktail
For most of us cocktail party is incomplete without gin martini. And what better way than getting the recipe from a professional mixologist! Bridget Albert is on her way recreating the classic gin martini cocktail, and wow she makes it look so easy and... - 96.7927
1) In a blender, add all the ingredients together and blend well, until the mixture is frothy.
2) Pour the Gin Fizz into chilled stemmed wineglasses and serve immediately. - 32.5995
1. Into a shaker, half fill with broken Ice and add Gin.
2. Add Lemon juice, Plain syrup, Maraschino and bitters; shake well.
3. Into a cocktail glass, strain the drink.
4. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
5. Garnish with spiral lemon peel and... - 41.4716
Gin Daisy With Grenadine Syrup
1. Into a shaker, half fill with broken ice and add Gin.
2. Add Lemon Juice, and Grenadine Syrup; shake well.
3. Into a large tumbler, strain the drink.
4. Add soda water to fill tumbler.
5. Garnish top with fresh fruit slices.
Drink can... - 40.8452
1. In a tumbler, add broken ice to fill it halfway and then add Angostura Bitters.
2. Further, add brown curacao and gin.
3. Shake up the mixture thoroughly, until combined.
4. Strain the drink through a strainer into a cocktail glass.
5. Add... - 36.0605
Gin Fizz Cocktail
This Gin Fizz Cocktail recipe is simply irresistible. Try this Gin Fizz Cocktai on a bachelor's partyl; you will definetely get a lot of compliments for this cocktail. - 23.5204
Sloe Gin Collins
1. Into a Collins glass, fill ice and pour sloe gin on top.
2. Top with SCHWEPPES Collins Mixer.
3. Garnish with a slice of lemon, orange and a cherry.
4. Serve drink with a straw. - 32.3274
Sloe Gin Fizz Cocktail
This classic cocktail with beautiful color and berry flavor is sure to be an instant hit anytime, anywhere. Slightly sweet and slightly sour, this drink is beautifully balanced by bitters to create a harmony of various tastes. A must have for all booze... - 95.263