- » Easy Gin
Easy Gin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy gin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy gin recipes.
Blackberry Infused Gin
1. In a mason jar, add the blackberries.
2. Next, pour the gin into the jar.
3. Let the mix sit for at least 7 days.
4. Use for making awesome cocktails and serve. - 104.671
Yvonne's Sunshine Martini
1. Fill a shaker with ice cubes.
2. Pour gin, lemon juice, and ginger syrup in it. Shake it well.
3. Pour it in martini glass, sprinkle lemon zest on top, and serve it chilled.
For ginger syrup, steep a piece of fresh ginger into warm... - 100.862
You May Also Like!
Classic Gin Martini
Old is gold is what they say about this classic gin martini. After all there has to be something in it that even the world's most renowned spy also drinks it,, though it’s a bit modified, but still it is a martini. Shaken not Stirred! - 119.077
Gin Martini Cocktail
For most of us cocktail party is incomplete without gin martini. And what better way than getting the recipe from a professional mixologist! Bridget Albert is on her way recreating the classic gin martini cocktail, and wow she makes it look so easy and... - 95.4797
1) In a blender, add all the ingredients together and blend well, until the mixture is frothy.
2) Pour the Gin Fizz into chilled stemmed wineglasses and serve immediately. - 34.0497
Gin Daisy With Grenadine Syrup
1. Into a shaker, half fill with broken ice and add Gin.
2. Add Lemon Juice, and Grenadine Syrup; shake well.
3. Into a large tumbler, strain the drink.
4. Add soda water to fill tumbler.
5. Garnish top with fresh fruit slices.
Drink can... - 42.8232
1. In a tumbler, add broken ice to fill it halfway and then add Angostura Bitters.
2. Further, add brown curacao and gin.
3. Shake up the mixture thoroughly, until combined.
4. Strain the drink through a strainer into a cocktail glass.
5. Add... - 37.5804
1. Into a shaker, half fill with broken Ice and add Gin.
2. Add Lemon juice, Plain syrup, Maraschino and bitters; shake well.
3. Into a cocktail glass, strain the drink.
4. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
5. Garnish with spiral lemon peel and... - 43.8125
How To Make A Gin And Tonic Cocktail
The gin and tonic is an extremely simple drink to make, but is that any reason to avoid it? Cocktail expert Robert Hess shows you how to create this easy and delicious classic cocktail. - 108.381
Gin Fizz Cocktail
This Gin Fizz Cocktail recipe is simply irresistible. Try this Gin Fizz Cocktai on a bachelor's partyl; you will definetely get a lot of compliments for this cocktail. - 26.207
Sloe Gin Collins
1. Into a Collins glass, fill ice and pour sloe gin on top.
2. Top with SCHWEPPES Collins Mixer.
3. Garnish with a slice of lemon, orange and a cherry.
4. Serve drink with a straw. - 34.7781