- » Easy Garlic Zucchini
Easy Garlic Zucchini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy garlic zucchini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy garlic zucchini recipes.
Stir Fried Zucchini With Parsley Mint And Garlic
Stir Fried Zucchini With Parsley Mint And Garlic recipe makes a great side dish. You can make this irresistible dish easily at home and impress your family. You must try this Stir Fried Zucchini With Parsley Mint And Garlic recipe and share the feedback. - 44.6192
Grilled Garlic Zucchini
Peel the zucchini and cut lengthwise into thin matchstick pieces.
Combine the oil, lemon juice, garlic, pepper and salt in a medium-sized bowl.
Toss the zucchini with the garlic mixture and let stand for 10 minutes to allow the zucchini to absorb the... - 29.009
Grilled Garlic Zucchini
1 Peel the zucchini and cut into very thin pieces lengthwise.
2 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
3 In a bowl, add oil, lemon juice, garlic, pepper and salt. Mix well.
4 Add the zucchini to the... - 40.2288
Zucchini Garlic Pasta
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp.
Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside to drain; discard all but 2 tablespoons of drippings.
Saute onion and garlic in drippings until... - 38.6547
Cream Of Zucchini With Garlic
– Slice zucchini finely and season with salt. Put in a sieve and let drain for thirty minutes.
– In a stove-top casserole, melt butter, then add onions, zucchini and garlic. Cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
– Add chicken stock, tomato... - 36.8962
Garlic Chicken With Zucchini And Chow Mein Noodles
1. In a small bowl, stir together broth, soy sauce, sherry, oyster sauce, and cornstarch. Set sauce aside.
2. In a wok or large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 2 minutes. Add zucchini, garlic, jalapeno, and 1/2 cup of... - 30.4018
Easy Skillet Zucchini
Saute carrots in oil for 10 minutes.
Add onion rings and zucchini slices; season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Saute very slowly about 10 minutes, until tender. - 27.5375
Cheesy Zucchini Rice-easy Summer Side Dish
A little bit of chicken broth, rice, cheese, and zucchini, yep that's pretty much all it takes to make this flavorful cheesy zucchini rice side dish. It's a really pretty and simple side dish that pairs well with grilled meats. I'm always looking for ways to... - 130.76
Easy Zucchini Ratatouille
In heavy skillet saute eggplant in olive oil until light brown.
Put eggplant with garlic in large pot or dutch oven.
Add some of vegetable oil to skillet; saute zucchini; remove to pot.
Repeat this with onion, green peppers, tomatoes, and celery, adding a... - 36.5434
Easy Zucchini Ratatouille
1. In a skillet, combine zucchini, green pepper, onion, garlic and basil and cook in oil for about 5 minutes.
2. Further, add all the remaining ingredients.
3. Cover and cook again over low flame for just about 25 minutes. Mix well.
4. Uncover and cook... - 36.5731
Zucchini Parmesan Bake
Zucchini Bake is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Zucchini Bake dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 36.8952
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Thoroughly mix together all ingredients.
Bake in a greased 9 x13 pan for 25 minutes or until golden brown. - 32.8577
This Zucchini Provencal is simply irresistible and mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this easy to prepare Zucchini Provencal; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 35.0481
Stuffed Baked Zucchini
If you are craving for a filling meal, stuffed and baked zucchini will make the perfect food option. The savory bites of crunchy zucchini with creamy filling will delight your taste buds and you will ask for more. So, if you wanna experience all this, do... - 114.127
Baking Crunchy Zucchini Sticks
Tried my hand at baking zucchini sticks. They didn't turn out as crunchy as I would have liked so I veered off the original recipe and made them better! - 0
Easy Raw Pasta And Marinara Sauce
If you feel indulging in pasta is always unhealthy, try the alternative with raw pasta and marinara sauce. With Frank you can prepare the most amazing dishes in no time. Engulf in the richness of exotic vegetables and spice up your life! - 87.2377
Pickled Zucchini (zucchini Con Olio E Aceto)
These pickled zucchinis are easy to prepare and are quiet appetizing. Cooked and flavored with garlic and oregano along with bay leaf, the pickled zucchini is best served after refrigerating overnight. - 39.2514
Zucchini And Mushroom Casserole
Zucchini And Mushroom Casserole is an easy to prepare side dish. Enjoy this vegetable recipe and share to us how you feel about this Zucchini And Mushroom Casserole. - 32.1347
In 1.5 L (1 1/2 quart) glass casserole, combine onion, green pepper, butter and seasonings.
Cook in microwave oven 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stir once.
Add remaining ingredients; cover with wax paper.
Cook 15 to 17 minutes or until done, stir... - 35.0704
Turkey And Zucchini On Lettuce
Check out the video of this amazing appetizer the Turkey and Zucchini on Lettuce. A great recipe and easy to cook. Chef Jenny does a great job showing how to make this dish. Everyone should definitely check this dish out. - 87.3261
Zucchini Mushroom Stir Fry
Sprinkle the vegetables with a little lemon juice to retain color and freshness until ready to cook.
Saute the zucchini, yellow squash, onion, bell pepper and mushrooms in a small amount of olive oil or margarine in a skillet over low heat, stirring... - 33.713
Pan Fried Zucchini
1. Place a pan on medium heat for about a minute. Pour olive oil in it, and spread all around.
2. Lay zucchini strips in pan. Sprinkle seasoning salt generously over zucchini.
3. Add garlic and herb seasoning. Cook until brown, turn and cook on other... - 115.812
1. Wash and SLICE zucchini. Steam for 3 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, melt butter in sauce pan on medium heat, add garlic and saute for lor two minutes (but don't let it burn).
3. Toss garlic butter and Parmesan cheese with steamed zucchini. Serve hot. - 28.9024
Zucchini Masala / Indian Zucchini
Learn how to cook Zucchini Indian style with various spices and Red peppers. This Masala sabji goes great with roti, naan or as a side dish with rice. It's very flavorful and easy to make. - 0
Korean Food: Fried Zucchini Side-dish (애호박 볶음)
Zucchini has always been a summer vegetable that has been added to pasta, rice or stews but is rarely eaten as a side dish on its own. This recipe of Korean style stir fried zucchini is a simple and delicious side dish. The zucchini slices are stir... - 109.09
Learn how to prepare flavorful Zucchini chutney at home with few basic Indian spices. Great accompaniment to any Indian meal, this chutney is really easy to make - 0
Instant Zucchini Bean Pasta
1. In a pan, heat extra virgin olive oil. Add in the garlic and sauté for a few seconds.
2. Stir in the zucchini and sauté for a few minutes, followed by onion, green beans and bell peppers, sauté well.
3. Pour in the water and cover the pan with... - 0
Zucchini Fettucine With Marinara Sauce
To make another fast and easy raw entrée is by making zucchini pasta. This pasta is low on carb and gluten free! Stay tuned to watch this video on a gluten free recipe! - 109.075
Betty's Zucchini Fries
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Zucchini Fries. These fries will remind you of French fries, but they are made from zucchini squash, not potatoes! - 0
Zucchini-mushroom Pasta Recipe
Have you ever tried zucchini and mushrooms in a pasta? This video shows a quick and easy recipe for zucchini and mushroom pasta that can be made in no time. Try out this effortless pasta dish that would serve as a great comfort food after a busy day. - 115.23
Quick Zucchini & Cherrytomato Pasta Salad
1. In a pan with water, boil the pasta with some salt. Once boiled, drain and add in some olive oil and stir.
2. Take a pan, heat a little olive oil and add the minced garlic and zucchini. Stir and then add the whole cherry tomatoes. Season with salt... - 0
Wash the zucchini and trim the ends from each.
Blanch for 3-5 minutes in boiling salted water.
Cool, slice in half lengthwise, place in a shallow pan.
Combine the remaining ingredients together, pour over the zucchini and marinate for 1 hour.
Broil over grill... - 24.9695
Saute onions in oil until transparent.
Stir in minced garlic.
Immediately add zucchini and saute until brown at the edges, about 5 to 7 minutes.
Season, add basil and sprinkle with parmesan. - 30.3537
Wash zucchini and remove stalks.
Boil in salted water for 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain, slice lengthways and place cut side up on a serving plate.
Pour over French dressing and sprinkle with garlic and onion.
Cover tightly with aluminium foil and... - 35.7753
1. In a large skillet, tip all the ingredients including the zucchini
2. Add enough water to prevent sticking
3. Steam-cook the vegetables to prevent burning
4. When the zucchini is tender, remove from heat
5. Serve hot immediately - 29.7294
Wash and slice the zucchini about 1/3 inch thick.
Heat a heavy skillet which has been sprayed with a noncaloric vegetable spray.
Saute the shallot and tomato covered.
Season with the garlic.
When some liquid from the tomato has coated the bottom of the pan,... - 32.914
1. In a large skillet melt the butter and saute the garlic over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes. Do not brown.
2. Toss the zucchini in the hot garlic butter until tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Season with nutmeg and salt and pepper, and serve immediately. - 26.243
Tangy Curried Zucchini Soup
1 In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken broth, garlic, curry powder and pepper to a boil over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, cut the zucchini into 1-inch lengths. Coarsely chop the scallions. Chop the basil.
3 Add the zucchini, scallions and basil to the... - 42.3038
Heat Planters Peanut Oil in large skillet.
Add zucchini, onion, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano and rose- mary.
Saute mixture over medium heat, stirring often, until zucchini is tender, about 20 minutes.
Toss in tomatoes and continue to saute until... - 35.8247
Tomato Filled Zucchini Boats
Trim the zucchini; steam or cook in lightly salted simmering water until tender-crisp.
Plunge into cold-water to stop cooking; drain.
Slice each zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
Place the zucchini boats in a shallow dish, cut side... - 41.7278
Tomato Zucchini Stir Fry
1) In hot oil, sauté the zucchini with onion, 2 tablespoons parsley, garlic, salt, pepper and oregano, frequently stirring till the zucchini has tendered.
2) Add the tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes or till the concoction has heated... - 43.8648
Scrub the zucchini and slice off the ends.
Shred them on the coarsest side of a hand grater or on the equivalent blade in a food processor.
Heat the oil in a large skillet and add the zucchini and garlic.
Saute on medium heat, tossing often, for about 5... - 33.6568
Easy Minestrone Soup
Wash the celery and cut into matchstick (julienne) strips.
Rinse and top and tail the zucchini (courgettes).
Cut in 4 lengthwise and then into dice.
Remove the green part of the leeks, the base and the outer skin.
Slice in 4 lengthwise, rinse and dice.
Cut... - 47.5956
Combine zucchini, onion, garlic, broth, basil, salt, and pepper in a Dutch oven, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
Pour zucchini mixture into container of an electric blender, process until... - 37.1473
Myrna's Stuffed Zucchini
1. Slice zucchini in half lengthwise and simmer in 1/2 inch water with the bay leaf until the slices become tender; the cooking process should take near about 5 minutes time.
2. Let the slices get cool slightly and then scoop out insides, leaving a... - 48.8217
Pork And Zucchini Skillet
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the pork cubes and cook, uncovered, tossing frequently, for 5 minutes, or until browned.
2. Lower the heat to moderate, add the onion and garlic, and cook, uncovered,... - 35.3812
In a 10 or 11-inch frying pan with ovenproof handle, heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, add garlic and zucchini; cook, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is crisp-tender (about 5 minutes).
Remove from heat.
In a... - 41.361
Stuffed Zucchini Boats
1 Halve the zucchini lengthwise.
2 In a large skillet, bring the broth, garlic, basil and pepper to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the zucchini halves, reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer until barely tender, about 5 minutes.
3 Remove the zucchini and... - 41.7843
Gemelli With Zucchini And Fresh Marjoram
1. Cut the zucchini and onions into pieces about the size of the pasta. Toss them together in a bowl with the salt and let them sit for 30 minutes, turning occasionally. After 15 minutes, heat 4 quarts of salted water for cooking the pasta.
2. When the water... - 34.6034
Spaghetti With Shredded Zucchini And Cheese
1 Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the garlic, and cook, uncovered, for 30 seconds. Add the zucchini and carrots, and cook, uncovered, stirring frequently, for... - 36.9297
Hamburger Casserole With Zucchini
Combine beef and onion in a 3-quart casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 4 to 5 minutes.
Drain off excess drippings.
Add tomatoes and tomato sauce.
Microwave at HIGH, covered, 4 to 5 minutes.
Add garlic salt, salt, pepper, corn, and zucchini.
Stir... - 42.1123
Zucchini Dressing is a delicious recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 29.8026
Zucchini Shanghai Style
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water 20 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup liquid. Squeeze out excess water. Discard stems; slice caps. Combine reserved 1/4 cup mushroom liquid, chicken broth, ketchup, sherry, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar in small bowl.
2. Heat 1... - 32.3027
Bone chicken breasts.
Cut into bite-size pieces.
Place in 2-quart casserole.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 5 minutes.
Add zucchini, onion, garlic, flour, bouillon granules, salt, and thyme.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave, covered,... - 42.8861
Potato And Zucchini Fish Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F before baking
2. Mix garlic, parsley, and pepper.
3. Place fish in a dish and sprinkle with half of garlic mixture, and sprinkle lemon juice and oregano
4. Cover the dish and marinate for a minimum of 20 minutes in... - 43.9297
White Bean And Sausage Ragout With Tomatoes, Kale, And Zucchini
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Saute onion and sausage 4 minutes or until sausage is browned.
Add zucchini and garlic; cook 2 minutes.
Add kale, 1/2 cup water, beans, tomatoes, salt, and freshly ground black pepper; bring to a... - 34.8007
1. Slice the zuchhini into thin rounds and add to the skillet with all the other ingredients
2. Cook them over low flame, stirring, till the juices are released; cook till the zucchini turns tender and all the liquid is... - 30.9475
Courgettes A La Provencal
1. Preheat oven to 450 degree F.
2. Into a colander, place the sliced zucchini and season with salt. Set aside and let them drain for 15 minutes.
3. Grease a baking dish with non-stick spray.
4. For sauce, heat a saute pan to medium high... - 0
Hashed Brown Zucchini
Insert metal blade.
Mince garlic; set aside.
Change to shredding disc.
Shred zucchini; transfer to a bowl, mix in salt, and let stand for 15 minutes.
Squeeze to press out excess moisture.
Place garlic, eggs, and cheese in bowl; stir together, then... - 41.702
1. Scrub zucchini and cut in thin slices.
2. Melt butter in skillet. Add garlic and zucchini and cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
3. Cover tightly. Lower heat to very low and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until... - 28.6193
In saucepan, saute garlic in oil.
Add anchovies, tomatoes, oregano, and parsley; simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add zucchini slices; simmer until barely tender, stirring gently.
Garnish with sliced ripe olives. - 30.0939
In a large skillet, saute onions in vegetable oil for 5 minutes. Add green pepper, salt, garlic, oregano and basil. Cook 5 minutes or until green pepper is soft.
Stir in zucchini and cook over medium heat for 7 minutes, adding a few tablespoons of water, if... - 32.0867
This Fried Zucchini seems to be one of the best Zucchini dishes I've ever tasted! Try out the flavorful Fried Zucchini and let me know how you like it! - 43.1615
Microwaved Italian Stuffed Zucchini
Scoop out and discard seeds from zucchini.
In 2-cup measure, combine oil, onions and garlic.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onions are transparent.
Mix in bread crumbs, cheese, 2 tablespoons parsley and basil.
Spoon filling into... - 47.301
Zucchini Casserole Provencale
Line lightly buttered ovenproof casserole with half of sliced zucchini, onion, and tomatoes.
Top with half of anchovies, capers, garlic, salt, pepper, basil, and cheese.
Dot with butter.
Dot with butter.
Bake, uncovered, at 375 °F 35 to 45... - 37.9783
1) In a saucepan, add chicken broth along with chopped zucchini, onion, garlic and corn.
2) Cook on low flame till the liquid disappears and the vegatables become tender.
3) Turn off the flame, sprinkle grated cheese all over the vegetables until it... - 35.3675
Scoop out the zucchini and discard the seeds and a small amount of the flesh.
Saute the halves quickly in olive oil.
Then parboil them for 5 to 10 minutes.
Heat 6 tablespoons of olive oil and saute the crumbs and garlic for 2 minutes.
Add the chopped... - 43.3289
Mushroom & Herbs Stuffed Zucchini
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Wash the Zucchini well and blance them.
3) Drain the water from zucchini and allow them to cool before cutting them lengthwise into two.
4) Scoop out the pulp from the halved zucchini pieces and finely chop the... - 46.3427
Stuffed Zucchini Appetizer
1) In a saucepan, place unpeeled zucchini in salted water.
2) Place the saucepan, over reduced heat to simmer the zucchini for about 5 minutes.
3) Cut the zucchini in half slices along the length. Scrape out the seeds.
4) In a flat... - 46.748
Wish to cook something delicious, but are you short on time? Whip up an instant dinner with this quick and simple recipe for Tomato-Zucchini Surprise and sit up for a delicious dine-in with your family! - 47.5944
Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Split the six 8" zucchini lengthwise; scoop out seeds and fill with ingredients as follows: Heat 2 tbs olive oil in large saucepan; add meat, garlic and onion and cook until meat is done.
Add zucchini pulp & seeds; cook about 3 min.
Add 1/2 cup crumbs, salt... - 39.5406
In a large bowl, whisk together the first six ingredients.
Add zucchini and toss.
Chill until ready to serve. - 29.3944
Broiled Zucchini Sticks
Remove tips, halve zucchini crosswise, and cut each half in quarters lengthwise.
Dip in melted butter, season lightly with plain salt or one of the seasoned salts, then coat with Parmesan.
Place on cookie sheet and broil 4 to 6 inches from heat until golden... - 26.0071
Cut lengthwise slice from top of zucchini; scoop out seeds and pulp leaving 1/4-inch shell.
Coarsely chop pulp and seeds.
In skillet, brown beef and cook onion, garlic, and oregano in oil until onion is tender.
Add zucchini pulp and seeds, 1/4 cup soup, and... - 37.9935
Zucchini Parmesan Appetizers
Heat oven to 350T.
Grease oblong pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Mix all ingredients; spread in pan.
Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
Cut into about 2- x 1-inch pieces. - 36.0854
Zucchini Puree makes an outstanding side dish to hot meat dishes. I have a weakness for zucchini, thus I prepare this recipe often. The blend of flavors used in this dish add to the taste manifold.I am certain both of us will agree that this Zucchini Puree is... - 46.8323
Meat Stuffed Zucchini
Fond of Mediterranean food? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares a classic recipe to prepare these delicious meat stuffed zucchinis. Do not give it a miss. - 111.906
Cold Marinated Zucchini
Trim the zucchini and scrape them lightly with a knife to remove any waxy coating.
Wash and dry them.
Cut the zucchini into 3/4-inch slices.
Heat about 1/4 inch olive oil in a heavy frying pan until the oil is hazy.
Carefully fry a few zucchini slices at a... - 44.1785
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Parboil the zucchini for 5 minutes, then remove from the water and let cool.
Slice the zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out the insides, creating a bowl to hold the... - 44.2484
Zesty Marinated Zucchini
1 Throughly scrub the zucchini and cut into slices about 1/2-inch thick.
2 In a 9" x 9" glass pan, add the oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, basil, pepper and salt.
3 Add the zucchini and mix throughly.
4 Cover tightly and place in the... - 43.043
Zucchini A La Grecque
1) With the tines of a fork or end of a pointed teaspoon, score the zucchini along the length.
2) In a saucepan, poach the zucchini lightly in 2/3 cup salted water and 2 tablespoons of the butter for 6 to 8 minutes. Keep warm in cooking... - 42.9714
Zucchini Stick Salad
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add zucchini and pepper and stir to coat with oil; cover and cook until tender-crisp (5 to 7 minutes).
Remove from heat and stir in olives, onion, garlic salt, and pepper.
Turn into a salad bowl.
In a small... - 39.1144
Cook whole zucchini squash in boiling water to cover 5 minutes; drain.
Slice in half length-wise, scoop our pulp, leaving 1/4-inch shell.
Chop pulp, and set aside.
Place shells in a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; aside.
Coat a medium... - 42.4889
Zucchini With Herbs
Place zucchini in 2-quart microproof casserole.
Combine basil, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper; sprinkle over zucchini.
Top with butter, garlic, green onion and diced tomato; toss to mix.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap.
Microwave on High (100%) for 6... - 37.2461
1. In a bowl, beat eggs with salt and pepper until well blended.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
3. When oil is hot, add onions and sauté lightly for 2-3 minutes until translucent.
4. Lower heat, cover skillet and cook... - 44.3339
Mushroom Jack Stuffed Zucchini
1 Cut zucchini lengthwise and scoop the pulp out, leave the shell.
2 Steam for 6 to 10 minutes.
3 In a skillet, add butter.
4 Add bell pepper, celery, onion, and garlic to the skillet and saute till tender-crisp.
5 Add... - 44.3895
Stuffed Baked Zucchini
For all the Italian food lovers, here is yet another delicacy that you can easily prepare in your very own kitchen. Watch this video to learn this Stuffed Baked Zucchini recipe now. - 83.0585
Corn And Zucchini Salad
1. Combine corn, scallions, zucchini, red pepper, and celery in a glass bowl.
2. Combine parsley, garlic, pepper, sugar, cumin, mustard, and cider vinegar.
3. Toss dressing with vegetables.
4. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours. - 36.4876
Baked Zucchini Coins
What's the most challenging task for parents? Yes, it’s getting kids to eat vegetables. Well, not anymore, watch this video from weelicious to see how the host makes interesting Baked zucchini coins for kids. Her rule for cooking veggies for kids is simple;... - 120.008
Zucchini Sweet Sour Medley
In medium skillet combine oil, cornstarch, sugar, onion, prepared mustard, salt, garlic salt, and pepper.
Add water and vinegar; cook and stir till mixture thickens and bubbles.
Add zucchini and celery.
Cover and cook till vegetables are crisp tender, 7 to 8... - 36.6917
1 Thoroughly wash zucchini but do not peel.
2 Slice the zucchini in rounds about 1/4 inch thick.
3 In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except olive oil.
4 Sprinkle over zucchini and toss until seasoning coats the zucchini... - 42.0336
Zucchini A La Grecque
1. Cut the zucchini into slices one-quarter inch thick. Place with the remaining ingredients in a saucepan. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until the zucchini is tender but firm, eight to ten minutes.
2. Let the mixture cool and... - 37.1433
In a nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add zucchini and saute until just tender and lightly browned, 5 to 8 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients and add to zucchini.
Remove from heat, toss gently and serve immediately. - 35.213
Cut zucchini lengthwise into halves.
Sprinkle 3 halves with desired seasoning.
Spread butter on remaining 3 halves.
Place seasoned and buttered halves together; cut crosswise and wrap individual servings in heavy-duty foil, sealing edges tightly.
Grill... - 29.1025
Season ground beef with salt and pepper; shape into tiny meatballs, using about 1 tablespoon meat for each.
Brown quickly over high heat in the oil in a large frying pan.
Set meatballs aside.
Discard all but 2 tablespoons of the pan drippings.
To the frying... - 44.3144
Beef, Cheese & Herb Stuffed Zucchini
This Stuffed Zucchini tastes incredible ! Try this squash stuffed with delicious tomato and seasonings topped with cheese. Your suggestions for this Stuffed Zucchini are welcome. - 34.6902
Zucchini With Prosciutto & Mozzarella
1.Cut the zucchini lengthwise into three slices, without cutting all the way through.
2.Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F.
3.Stuff one fourth of thick slice of mozzarella in each of the zucchini pockets.
4.Take a thin slice of prosciutto... - 109.09