- » Easy Garlic Zucchini
Easy Garlic Zucchini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy garlic zucchini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy garlic zucchini recipes.
Stir Fried Zucchini With Parsley Mint And Garlic
Stir Fried Zucchini With Parsley Mint And Garlic recipe makes a great side dish. You can make this irresistible dish easily at home and impress your family. You must try this Stir Fried Zucchini With Parsley Mint And Garlic recipe and share the feedback. - 44.7249
Grilled Garlic Zucchini
Peel the zucchini and cut lengthwise into thin matchstick pieces.
Combine the oil, lemon juice, garlic, pepper and salt in a medium-sized bowl.
Toss the zucchini with the garlic mixture and let stand for 10 minutes to allow the zucchini to absorb the... - 27.6575
Grilled Garlic Zucchini
1 Peel the zucchini and cut into very thin pieces lengthwise.
2 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
3 In a bowl, add oil, lemon juice, garlic, pepper and salt. Mix well.
4 Add the zucchini to the... - 40.3325
Zucchini Garlic Pasta
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp.
Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside to drain; discard all but 2 tablespoons of drippings.
Saute onion and garlic in drippings until... - 37.13
Cream Of Zucchini With Garlic
– Slice zucchini finely and season with salt. Put in a sieve and let drain for thirty minutes.
– In a stove-top casserole, melt butter, then add onions, zucchini and garlic. Cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
– Add chicken stock, tomato... - 34.8713
Garlic Chicken With Zucchini And Chow Mein Noodles
1. In a small bowl, stir together broth, soy sauce, sherry, oyster sauce, and cornstarch. Set sauce aside.
2. In a wok or large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 2 minutes. Add zucchini, garlic, jalapeno, and 1/2 cup of... - 28.8415
Easy Skillet Zucchini
Saute carrots in oil for 10 minutes.
Add onion rings and zucchini slices; season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Saute very slowly about 10 minutes, until tender. - 25.1519
Cheesy Zucchini Rice-- Easy Summer Side Dish
A little bit of chicken broth, rice, cheese, and zucchini, yep that's pretty much all it takes to make this flavorful cheesy zucchini rice side dish. It's a really pretty and simple side dish that pairs well with grilled meats. I'm always looking for ways to... - 114.073
This Zucchini Provencal is simply irresistible and mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this easy to prepare Zucchini Provencal; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 32.3756
Easy Zucchini Ratatouille
In heavy skillet saute eggplant in olive oil until light brown.
Put eggplant with garlic in large pot or dutch oven.
Add some of vegetable oil to skillet; saute zucchini; remove to pot.
Repeat this with onion, green peppers, tomatoes, and celery, adding a... - 34.3317
Easy Zucchini Ratatouille
1. In a skillet, combine zucchini, green pepper, onion, garlic and basil and cook in oil for about 5 minutes.
2. Further, add all the remaining ingredients.
3. Cover and cook again over low flame for just about 25 minutes. Mix well.
4. Uncover and cook... - 38.1143
Zucchini Parmesan Bake
Zucchini Bake is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Zucchini Bake dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 35.143
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Thoroughly mix together all ingredients.
Bake in a greased 9 x13 pan for 25 minutes or until golden brown. - 30.7978
Pan Fried Zucchini
1. Place a pan on medium heat for about a minute. Pour olive oil in it, and spread all around.
2. Lay zucchini strips in pan. Sprinkle seasoning salt generously over zucchini.
3. Add garlic and herb seasoning. Cook until brown, turn and cook on other... - 117.471
Stuffed Baked Zucchini
If you are craving for a filling meal, stuffed and baked zucchini will make the perfect food option. The savory bites of crunchy zucchini with creamy filling will delight your taste buds and you will ask for more. So, if you wanna experience all this, do... - 115.708
Easy Raw Pasta And Marinara Sauce
If you feel indulging in pasta is always unhealthy, try the alternative with raw pasta and marinara sauce. With Frank you can prepare the most amazing dishes in no time. Engulf in the richness of exotic vegetables and spice up your life! - 88.9342
Pickled Zucchini (zucchini Con Olio E Aceto)
These pickled zucchinis are easy to prepare and are quiet appetizing. Cooked and flavored with garlic and oregano along with bay leaf, the pickled zucchini is best served after refrigerating overnight. - 38.0935
Wash and slice the zucchini about 1/3 inch thick.
Heat a heavy skillet which has been sprayed with a noncaloric vegetable spray.
Saute the shallot and tomato covered.
Season with the garlic.
When some liquid from the tomato has coated the bottom of the pan,... - 31.3862
1. In a large skillet melt the butter and saute the garlic over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes. Do not brown.
2. Toss the zucchini in the hot garlic butter until tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Season with nutmeg and salt and pepper, and serve immediately. - 24.9909
Zucchini And Mushroom Casserole
Zucchini And Mushroom Casserole is an easy to prepare side dish. Enjoy this vegetable recipe and share to us how you feel about this Zucchini And Mushroom Casserole. - 30.1881
Would you like to try out a variation in the traditional hummus? Then have a look at this wonderful video that uses zucchini to make hummus. An awesome tangy hummus can be made in no time. This video is informative and the hummus has a great twist in the... - 122.343
Turkey And Zucchini On Lettuce
Check out the video of this amazing appetizer the Turkey and Zucchini on Lettuce. A great recipe and easy to cook. Chef Jenny does a great job showing how to make this dish. Everyone should definitely check this dish out. - 89.0201
Zucchini Mushroom Stir Fry
Sprinkle the vegetables with a little lemon juice to retain color and freshness until ready to cook.
Saute the zucchini, yellow squash, onion, bell pepper and mushrooms in a small amount of olive oil or margarine in a skillet over low heat, stirring... - 31.957
Stuffed Zucchini Boats
1 Halve the zucchini lengthwise.
2 In a large skillet, bring the broth, garlic, basil and pepper to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the zucchini halves, reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer until barely tender, about 5 minutes.
3 Remove the zucchini and... - 40.6241
Korean Food: Fried Zucchini Side-dish (애호박 볶음)
Zucchini has always been a summer vegetable that has been added to pasta, rice or stews but is rarely eaten as a side dish on its own. This recipe of Korean style stir fried zucchini is a simple and delicious side dish. The zucchini slices are stir... - 133.113
Zucchini Fettucine With Marinara Sauce
To make another fast and easy raw entrée is by making zucchini pasta. This pasta is low on carb and gluten free! Stay tuned to watch this video on a gluten free recipe! - 110.693
Zucchini-mushroom Pasta Recipe
Have you ever tried zucchini and mushrooms in a pasta? This video shows a quick and easy recipe for zucchini and mushroom pasta that can be made in no time. Try out this effortless pasta dish that would serve as a great comfort food after a busy day. - 98.1767
Quick Zucchini & Cherrytomato Pasta Salad
1. In a pan with water, boil the pasta with some salt. Once boiled, drain and add in some olive oil and stir.
2. Take a pan, heat a little olive oil and add the minced garlic and zucchini. Stir and then add the whole cherry tomatoes. Season with salt... - 0
Zucchini Masala / Indian Zucchini
Learn how to cook Zucchini Indian style with various spices and Red peppers. This Masala sabji goes great with roti, naan or as a side dish with rice. It's very flavorful and easy to make. - 0
1. Scrub zucchini and cut in thin slices.
2. Melt butter in skillet. Add garlic and zucchini and cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
3. Cover tightly. Lower heat to very low and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until... - 27.9439
Saute onions in oil until transparent.
Stir in minced garlic.
Immediately add zucchini and saute until brown at the edges, about 5 to 7 minutes.
Season, add basil and sprinkle with parmesan. - 30.2662
Wash zucchini and remove stalks.
Boil in salted water for 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain, slice lengthways and place cut side up on a serving plate.
Pour over French dressing and sprinkle with garlic and onion.
Cover tightly with aluminium foil and... - 33.2489
1. In a large skillet, tip all the ingredients including the zucchini
2. Add enough water to prevent sticking
3. Steam-cook the vegetables to prevent burning
4. When the zucchini is tender, remove from heat
5. Serve hot immediately - 27.496
1) Use your food processor to grate zucchini or you can use a manual grater for this purpose.
2) In a small pan, add some butter and melt over heat.
3) Add garlic, zucchini, salt and pepper to the pan.
4) Properly stir with a high heat... - 38.496
Simmer zucchini cubes in italian dressing until barely tender.
Drain dressing off into blender container; add remaining ingredients; whirl together.
Pour this sauce over zucchini in saucepan; reheat and serve at once. - 22.9185
1. Rinse the zucchini and remove its ends.
2. Cut the zucchini into 1/2-inch slices.
3. In a colander, place the slices and sprinkle with salt.
4. Mix using your hands, and let it stand for 30 minutes.
5. Shake the colander once in a while.
6.... - 44.7258
Zucchini Casserole Provencale
Line lightly buttered ovenproof casserole with half of sliced zucchini, onion, and tomatoes.
Top with half of anchovies, capers, garlic, salt, pepper, basil, and cheese.
Dot with butter.
Dot with butter.
Bake, uncovered, at 375 °F 35 to 45... - 35.6475
Tangy Curried Zucchini Soup
1 In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken broth, garlic, curry powder and pepper to a boil over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, cut the zucchini into 1-inch lengths. Coarsely chop the scallions. Chop the basil.
3 Add the zucchini, scallions and basil to the... - 40.2743
Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Split the six 8" zucchini lengthwise; scoop out seeds and fill with ingredients as follows: Heat 2 tbs olive oil in large saucepan; add meat, garlic and onion and cook until meat is done.
Add zucchini pulp & seeds; cook about 3 min.
Add 1/2 cup crumbs, salt... - 37.2095
Zucchini Puree makes an outstanding side dish to hot meat dishes. I have a weakness for zucchini, thus I prepare this recipe often. The blend of flavors used in this dish add to the taste manifold.I am certain both of us will agree that this Zucchini Puree is... - 47.4542
1) In a large frying pan, boil salted water anc ook zucchini for 10 minutes.
2) Lift out the zucchini carefully and drain well.
3) Scoop out zucchini from inside and mash the pulp. Keep the empty shell aside.
4) From sausages, peel the... - 38.1174
1. In a bowl, beat eggs with salt and pepper until well blended.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
3. When oil is hot, add onions and sauté lightly for 2-3 minutes until translucent.
4. Lower heat, cover skillet and cook... - 44.3944
In 1.5 L (1 1/2 quart) glass casserole, combine onion, green pepper, butter and seasonings.
Cook in microwave oven 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stir once.
Add remaining ingredients; cover with wax paper.
Cook 15 to 17 minutes or until done, stir... - 33.4548
Easy Minestrone Soup
Wash the celery and cut into matchstick (julienne) strips.
Rinse and top and tail the zucchini (courgettes).
Cut in 4 lengthwise and then into dice.
Remove the green part of the leeks, the base and the outer skin.
Slice in 4 lengthwise, rinse and dice.
Cut... - 45.4239
Combine zucchini, onion, garlic, broth, basil, salt, and pepper in a Dutch oven, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
Pour zucchini mixture into container of an electric blender, process until... - 34.808
Gemelli With Zucchini And Fresh Marjoram
1. Cut the zucchini and onions into pieces about the size of the pasta. Toss them together in a bowl with the salt and let them sit for 30 minutes, turning occasionally. After 15 minutes, heat 4 quarts of salted water for cooking the pasta.
2. When the water... - 32.0173
This is a dish that is a delicious vegetarian meal, or you can add a little chorizo sausage for extra protein and flavor. Orzo pasta looks like rice and can be used as a substitute for rice in many instances. - 36.4573
1. Trim ends from zucchini, halve lengthways, scoop out centre, chop, set aside.
2. Combine onion, mushrooms, garlic and butter in large bowl, cook on HIGH for three minutes. Add tomatoes and reserved zucchini, cook on HIGH for two minutes. Season to... - 28.8053
Scrub the zucchini and slice off the ends.
Shred them on the coarsest side of a hand grater or on the equivalent blade in a food processor.
Heat the oil in a large skillet and add the zucchini and garlic.
Saute on medium heat, tossing often, for about 5... - 33.8403
1. Heat a 7-inch straight-sided fry pan over medium heat and add the oil to the pan when its hot
2. Add the garlic to the pan and sautÃ© till light brown
3. Add the basil and zucchini to the pan and sautÃ© over low heat till cooked and dry
4.... - 38.4728
Myrna's Stuffed Zucchini
1. Slice zucchini in half lengthwise and simmer in 1/2 inch water with the bay leaf until the slices become tender; the cooking process should take near about 5 minutes time.
2. Let the slices get cool slightly and then scoop out insides, leaving a... - 48.3008
In a 10 or 11-inch frying pan with ovenproof handle, heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, add garlic and zucchini; cook, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is crisp-tender (about 5 minutes).
Remove from heat.
In a... - 39.4411
1. Boil zucchini for 20 minutes.
2. Drain water out of it and mash them.
3. SautÃ© onion in 2 tablespoons butter
4. Add to zucchini with garlic, crackers, cheese, remaining 4 tablespoons butter, eggs and seasonings.
5. Mix all ingredients evenly.
6.... - 47.046
Pork And Zucchini Skillet
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the pork cubes and cook, uncovered, tossing frequently, for 5 minutes, or until browned.
2. Lower the heat to moderate, add the onion and garlic, and cook, uncovered,... - 33.4854
Spaghetti With Shredded Zucchini And Cheese
1 Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the garlic, and cook, uncovered, for 30 seconds. Add the zucchini and carrots, and cook, uncovered, stirring frequently, for... - 34.6639
Hamburger Casserole With Zucchini
Combine beef and onion in a 3-quart casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 4 to 5 minutes.
Drain off excess drippings.
Add tomatoes and tomato sauce.
Microwave at HIGH, covered, 4 to 5 minutes.
Add garlic salt, salt, pepper, corn, and zucchini.
Stir... - 39.6892
Zucchini Shanghai Style
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water 20 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup liquid. Squeeze out excess water. Discard stems; slice caps. Combine reserved 1/4 cup mushroom liquid, chicken broth, ketchup, sherry, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar in small bowl.
2. Heat 1... - 30.9141
Bone chicken breasts.
Cut into bite-size pieces.
Place in 2-quart casserole.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 5 minutes.
Add zucchini, onion, garlic, flour, bouillon granules, salt, and thyme.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave, covered,... - 40.8815
White Bean And Sausage Ragout With Tomatoes, Kale, And Zucchini
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Saute onion and sausage 4 minutes or until sausage is browned.
Add zucchini and garlic; cook 2 minutes.
Add kale, 1/2 cup water, beans, tomatoes, salt, and freshly ground black pepper; bring to a... - 33.2608
1. Wash and cube zucchini. Steam for 3 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, melt butter in sauce pan on medium heat, add garlic and saute for lor two minutes (but don't let it burn).
3. Toss garlic butter and Parmesan cheese with steamed zucchini. Serve hot. - 28.4057
Courgettes A La Provencal
1. Preheat oven to 450 degree F.
2. Into a colander, place the sliced zucchini and season with salt. Set aside and let them drain for 15 minutes.
3. Grease a baking dish with non-stick spray.
4. For sauce, heat a saute pan to medium high... - 0
1. Slice the zuchhini into thin rounds and add to the skillet with all the other ingredients
2. Cook them over low flame, stirring, till the juices are released; cook till the zucchini turns tender and all the liquid is... - 30.5335
Hashed Brown Zucchini
Insert metal blade.
Mince garlic; set aside.
Change to shredding disc.
Shred zucchini; transfer to a bowl, mix in salt, and let stand for 15 minutes.
Squeeze to press out excess moisture.
Place garlic, eggs, and cheese in bowl; stir together, then... - 39.4281
Wash the zucchini and trim the ends from each.
Blanch for 3-5 minutes in boiling salted water.
Cool, slice in half lengthwise, place in a shallow pan.
Combine the remaining ingredients together, pour over the zucchini and marinate for 1 hour.
Broil over grill... - 26.509
1 In a blender, place cheese, parsley, garlic powder, and pimientos .
2 Mix until smooth.
3 Onto each zucchini slice, spread a thin and even layer of mixture .
4 Slice zucchini into 2- to 3-inch pieces.
5 Serve immediately. - 30.2875
Wash zucchini, and scrape lightly.
Cut each into 2 or 3 lengthwise slices.
Fry in salad oil about 3 minutes each side or until squash is lightly browned and tender.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Remove from skillet, and place in hot serving dish.
Mix vinegar... - 31.6417
Zucchini In Carpione
1) Cut the zucchini in long slices.
2) In a fry pan add oil to heat up.
3) Fry zucchini slices along with ginger, until it turns tender.
4) Add garlic and mint. Season with salt and pepper.
5) In a saucepan, bring the vinegar to a... - 42.0708
Zucchini Tomato Skillet
1. In a large skillet, heat oil.
2. Sauté onion and garlic until soft.
3. Add sugar, bay leaf, zucchini and seasonings according to taste.
4. Cover pan and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Finally stir in tomatoes and cook till... - 40.2526
Zucchini In Agrodolce
Heat oil in large skillet; saute garlic and discard.
Add zucchini; cover pan and cook a few minutes.
Add vinegar and water; cook over moderate heat 10 minutes.
Add nuts, raisins, and washed and chopped anchovies.
Salt to taste.
Cook 2 to 3... - 33.7116
Parmesan & Zucchini Casserole
Place bacon in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until brown and crisp, stirring once.
Stir in zucchini, tomatoes, croutons, green pepper and garlic salt.
Microwave at High for 10 to 15 minutes, or until... - 42.224
Zucchini With Farfalle
Heat oil in large nonaluminum skillet over medium-high heat.
Add zucchini and saute quickly until golden.
Remove with slotted spoon and set aside.
Add onion and saute until golden.
Add garlic and cook an additional minute.
Stir in cream, increase heat and... - 35.7227
Zucchini Santa Fe
In a large skillet, saute the zucchini and onion in oil for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Add chilies, tomato, salt if desired, pepper and garlic powder.
Cook and stir for 3-4 minutes.
Spoon into a serving bowl and sprinkle with cheese. - 30.3057
In large saucepan, combine soup, lemon juice, sugar, garlic powder and salt; mix well.
Add zucchini, onion, pepper and mushrooms; mix well.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover and cook 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring... - 38.1475
Mushroom & Herbs Stuffed Zucchini
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Wash the Zucchini well and blance them.
3) Drain the water from zucchini and allow them to cool before cutting them lengthwise into two.
4) Scoop out the pulp from the halved zucchini pieces and finely chop the... - 46.829
Zucchini Escabeche is a recipe traditional Mediterranean origin however, it is popular worldwide. Zucchini Escabeche tastes great and is simple to make. You should not give this Zucchini Escabeche recipe a miss, try it out and share your feedback. - 42.3826
Stuffed Zucchini Appetizer
1) In a saucepan, place unpeeled zucchini in salted water.
2) Place the saucepan, over reduced heat to simmer the zucchini for about 5 minutes.
3) Cut the zucchini in half slices along the length. Scrape out the seeds.
4) In a flat... - 46.3156
Wish to cook something delicious, but are you short on time? Whip up an instant dinner with this quick and simple recipe for Tomato-Zucchini Surprise and sit up for a delicious dine-in with your family! - 46.0706
Heat Planters Peanut Oil in large skillet.
Add zucchini, onion, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano and rose- mary.
Saute mixture over medium heat, stirring often, until zucchini is tender, about 20 minutes.
Toss in tomatoes and continue to saute until... - 33.8962
Broiled Zucchini Sticks
Remove tips, halve zucchini crosswise, and cut each half in quarters lengthwise.
Dip in melted butter, season lightly with plain salt or one of the seasoned salts, then coat with Parmesan.
Place on cookie sheet and broil 4 to 6 inches from heat until golden... - 23.8274
In a large bowl, whisk together the first six ingredients.
Add zucchini and toss.
Chill until ready to serve. - 27.4984
Cut lengthwise slice from top of zucchini; scoop out seeds and pulp leaving 1/4-inch shell.
Coarsely chop pulp and seeds.
In skillet, brown beef and cook onion, garlic, and oregano in oil until onion is tender.
Add zucchini pulp and seeds, 1/4 cup soup, and... - 35.7272
Mix all ingredients together.
Pour into a well-greased 9-by-11 inch pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for about thirty minutes.
Cut into squares. - 31.1961
Zucchini Parmesan Appetizers
Heat oven to 350T.
Grease oblong pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Mix all ingredients; spread in pan.
Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
Cut into about 2- x 1-inch pieces. - 34.4767
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9x13-inch ovenproof dish and set aside.
3. In food processor, add garlic, parsley, oregano, and lemon juice. Pulse to chop finely.
4. In a large bowl, pour olive oil, and yogurt.
5. Add... - 111.084
Meat Stuffed Zucchini
Fond of Mediterranean food? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares a classic recipe to prepare these delicious meat stuffed zucchinis. Do not give it a miss. - 115.508
Vegetarian Zucchini Tomato Stew
When summer squash abounds, the best way to make the most of it is to pulp it into yummy stew. To add some more taste to it, you can further add some tomatoes and hearty herbs to stir up a comforting bowl of soup. Chef Keith's recipe would be an able guide in... - 103.826
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Parboil the zucchini for 5 minutes, then remove from the water and let cool.
Slice the zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out the insides, creating a bowl to hold the... - 42.0909
Cold Marinated Zucchini
Trim the zucchini and scrape them lightly with a knife to remove any waxy coating.
Wash and dry them.
Cut the zucchini into 3/4-inch slices.
Heat about 1/4 inch olive oil in a heavy frying pan until the oil is hazy.
Carefully fry a few zucchini slices at a... - 45.0915
Tomato Filled Zucchini Boats
Trim the zucchini; steam or cook in lightly salted simmering water until tender-crisp.
Plunge into cold-water to stop cooking; drain.
Slice each zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
Place the zucchini boats in a shallow dish, cut side... - 39.9891
Zesty Marinated Zucchini
1 Throughly scrub the zucchini and cut into slices about 1/2-inch thick.
2 In a 9" x 9" glass pan, add the oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, basil, pepper and salt.
3 Add the zucchini and mix throughly.
4 Cover tightly and place in the... - 43.0281
This Zucchini Provencale tastes too good ! Try this cheesy spiced mixed vegetable dish for your next meal. Come back here to share your opinion about this Zucchini Provencale. - 32.5044
Zucchini Stick Salad
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add zucchini and pepper and stir to coat with oil; cover and cook until tender-crisp (5 to 7 minutes).
Remove from heat and stir in olives, onion, garlic salt, and pepper.
Turn into a salad bowl.
In a small... - 38.048
Tomato Zucchini Stir Fry
1) In hot oil, sauté the zucchini with onion, 2 tablespoons parsley, garlic, salt, pepper and oregano, frequently stirring till the zucchini has tendered.
2) Add the tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes or till the concoction has heated... - 43.743
Cook whole zucchini squash in boiling water to cover 5 minutes; drain.
Slice in half length-wise, scoop our pulp, leaving 1/4-inch shell.
Chop pulp, and set aside.
Place shells in a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; aside.
Coat a medium... - 40.7809
Microwaved Italian Stuffed Zucchini
Scoop out and discard seeds from zucchini.
In 2-cup measure, combine oil, onions and garlic.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onions are transparent.
Mix in bread crumbs, cheese, 2 tablespoons parsley and basil.
Spoon filling into... - 47.6564
Mushroom Jack Stuffed Zucchini
1 Cut zucchini lengthwise and scoop the pulp out, leave the shell.
2 Steam for 6 to 10 minutes.
3 In a skillet, add butter.
4 Add bell pepper, celery, onion, and garlic to the skillet and saute till tender-crisp.
5 Add... - 44.3109
1. In a non stick pan, mix celery, peppers, mushrooms, chives, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
2. Cover and cook over high heat for about 5 minutes; stir very frequently.
3. Reduce the heat and place zucchini on top of the vegetables; cover again and... - 41.1819