- » Easy Garlic Biscuits
Easy Garlic Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy garlic biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy garlic biscuits recipes.
Homemade Garlic And Cheddar Cheese Savory Biscuits
Would you like to try a delicious Homemade Garlic and Cheese Savory Biscuits Recipe today? Watch the chef prepare this wonderful snack almost effortlessly. We guarantee you will not regret watching this video. - 75.5676
Red Lobster Cheese Garlic Biscuits
Heat oven to 450°.
In large bowl, combine baking mix, milk and cheese.
Stir until soft dough forms.
Beat vigorously for 30 seconds.
Drop dough by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
In a small bowl, mix margarine and garlic... - 34.2093
Baked Low Carb Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
Are you on a low carb diet and wondering what to have as a snack? Try these Baked Low Carb Cheddar Biscuits. These are perfect to munch on, or a great lunch put together with some crisp greens. Taka a look at the video for the ingredients and directions. - 117.39
Garlic Cheese Biscuits
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Combine baking mix, milk and cheese.
Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake for 8-10 minutes (until golden brown).
Combine melted butter and garlic powder.
Brush butter mixture over warm biscuits. - 26.1221
Baked Bisquick Garlic And Cheese Biscuits
Looking for a yummy snack recipe that is unique and will interest almost everyone? Then try the garlic cheese biscuits detailed by Lynn in this video. You will not be disappointed! - 102.41
Garlic Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
Looking for a healthy recipe to snack on? Here's one specially handcrafted for you. Watch the chef prepare these delicious and low on carbs Garlic Cheddar Cheese Biscuits which are just perfect to munch on anytime. - 93.9903
Garlic And Cheese Biscuits
This is one of the best cheese biscuit recipes you will find! For years, one of the small joys that I’ve had, dining out, has been those off-the-chain, mind-blowing, “I want to be ensconced in these” Garlic and Cheese Biscuits that Red Lobster makes. - 0
Garlic Cheese Biscuits And Classic Strawberry Shortcake
If you are short on time but do not want to compromise on the quality of your dishes, here is something for you! This video features two quick and easy recipes which are high on taste and less on time. The dishes, Garlic Cheese Biscuits and Strawberry... - 130.272
Stand biscuits on edge on ungreased cookie sheet.
Lightly press together and shape ends to form a long 14-inch loaf.
Brush with egg white that has been lightly beaten, then; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes at 350Â° F, or until deep... - 24.786
Beef In White Sauce With Biscuits
There are many ways to prepare beef and if you looking for one, watch this video. The chef makes chip beef biscuits for dinner. She shares her style and uses her ingredients but encourages you to be more creative and use own combinations. - 136.551
Who won't fall in love with these hot oven-fresh Biscuit Sticks? The garlic seasoning of the Biscuit Sticks makes them all the more desirable! Have a great snack with these Biscuit Sticks and come back to me with your suggestions if you have any! - 27.6736
Red Lobster Biscuit
Are you looking for Red Lobster Biscuit Recipe? I have a authentic Red Lobster Biscuit Recipe. I got this Red Lobster Biscuit Recipe from one of my friend’s mother. She has treasured thousands of authentic recipes. This recipe is supposed to be similar to... - 41.9845
Creamy Beef With Chive Biscuits
Mix Bisquick, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp pepper, and the paprika; coat meat with this mixture.
In large skillet or Dutch oven, brown meat well on all sides in hot shortening.
Add vegetables, garlic, and enough water to cover meat and vegetables.
Cover tightly;... - 38.6329
Cheddar Drop Biscuits
Combine baking mix and cheese in a bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Add milk, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 450° for 8... - 29.4365
Cheddar Bay Biscuits
I love Chedder Bay Biscuits, so delicious! Make this for your family and they will love you forever for making it : ) - 105.429
Savory Chicken & Biscuits
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until almost done.
Stir in onion, carrots and celery; cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes.
Stir in savory herb with garlic soup... - 34.6125
Homemade Dog Biscuits
1) Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, knead together both flours, bran, rye flour, cornmeal, milk, garlic, salt, yeast, water and tomato juice into a stiff dough.
3) After kneading for about 3 minutes, roll out the... - 42.477
Barnabas's Dog Biscuits
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade, combine the flour, wheat germ, yeast, salt, and garlic.
Process until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
With the... - 39.639
Cheddar Bay Biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. To make the seasoned butter – stir the garlic powder, parsley, and old bay seasoning into the melted butter and set aside.
3. To make the biscuits, in a medium bowl beat the eggs and heavy cream... - 98.9306
Biscuits And Gravy
1. For biscuits, preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. For biscuits, in a large mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, sugar, and garlic powder. Mix well using fork.
3. Throw grated butter and mix to combine.
4. Drop cheddar cheese and... - 107.712
Place rack in upper third of oven and preheat to 425°F.
To Make Dough: In a food processor with the metal blade, process garlic until minced.
Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and basil.
Pulse until well combined and basil leaves are coarsely... - 42.6068
Broiled Chicken Zucchini And Biscuits
1) Place the chicken and zucchini slices towards the edge of the rack.
2) Apply butter or oil to the zucchini, sprinkle evenly with the garlic salt and grated cheese, then cook as per the directions.
3) In the centre of the rack, place the biscuits... - 32.509
Beef Burgundy Part 3 - Cheese Biscuits And Romaine Salad
With Beef Burgundy and Cheese Biscuits done and if you are also a lover of greens and salads, this dish should must not be left out. Watch an easy romaine mix salad which you can also make using greens of your choice and a simple dressing with Chef Stacey... - 105.261
Lentil Soup With Cheese Biscuits
Combine first 6 ingredients in a Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 35 to 40 minutes or until lentils are tender.
Stir in salt.
Transfer 2 cups lentil mixture to container of an electric blender; cover and process until pureed.
Stir... - 31.877
Ground Beef And Mushroom Pizza On Biscuit Crust
In large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat; cook beef, mushrooms, garlic, oregano, hot pepper flakes, and salt and pepper to taste, breaking up meat with wooden spoon, for about 5 minutes or until meat is browned.
Stir in tomato sauce; cook for about... - 39.1874
Chili Pot Pie With Cheddar Biscuit Crust
In 5 quart Dutch oven or saucepot, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat until hot.
Add half the beef, and cook until browned and juices evaporate.
Transfer beef to small bowl.
Repeat with remaining beef and 2 teaspoons olive oil.
Add remaining 1... - 43.945
Garlic Butter Fingers
Prepare Biscuit Mix according to directions.
Roll dough into a 10- x 6-inch rectangle.
Cut rectangle in half lengthwise and then cut each half crosswise into 12 strips.
Pour melted butter into a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan.
Turn biscuit strips over in butter... - 27.3052
Cocktail Sausage Balls
Cocktail Sausage Balls is a delicious appetizer recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Cocktail Sausage Balls recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 21.1652
1. Take a fry pan and stir-fry garlic in oil in it against moderate flame for 10 minutes or till garlic turns into yellow tinged
2. Use a strainer and separate garlic and oil from each other.
3. Add biscuit mix, garlic, and milk together.
4. Take a 7... - 40.5942
Bake biscuits as directed on package.
Split each biscuit in half.
Combine softened butter and garlic powder; spread over biscuits.
Sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
Broil until lightly browned.
Serve warm. - 27.1323
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease 12 medium muffin cups.
Measure biscuit mix into bowl.
Add salad dressing mix and blend lightly with a fork.
Beat egg, milk and shortening or oil together with a fork.
Add to biscuit mix and beat vigorously 30 seconds.
Spoon... - 39.4786
Garlic Loaf is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Garlic Loaf; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 27.1737
Garlic Monkey Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. In a large bowl beat butter, cheese, garlic powder and parsley into a smooth creamy consistency, using a spoon.
3. Cut biscuits into quarters
4.Dip bisits quarters, one at a time, into the butter mixture... - 38.2215
Barbecue Pulled Pork Cookies
It's BBQ, It's a Cookie, ITS A BBQ COOKIE! Inspired by the Pulled Pork Cupcake at Michael Mina's Bourbon Steak in Washington DC. It's not a joke! It'a a real recipe and it rocks! BBQ Pulled Pork Cookies! It's not exactly a chocolate chip cookie that you would... - 95.5231
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Separate biscuits; cut each into 4 equal pieces.
Roll each piece into a ball between palms of your hands.
On an ungreased baking sheet, use the heel of your hand to flatten each ball into a 2-inch circle.
Pinch edges to make a... - 37.877
Easy Stroganofif Casserole
Combine ground beef and onion in 2-quart casserole.
Bake uncovered at 425° for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven; drain.
Stir in flour.
Blend in remaining ingredients except poppy seed.
Drop Biscuits by tablespoonfuls onto meat mixture.
Sprinkle with poppy... - 39.2744
A simple, delicious shrimp recipe that takes few ingredients. - 109.964
Creamy Guacamole Soup
Guacamole Soup is an irresistible mouth-watering appetizer recipe. Try this easy to prepare Guacamole Soup, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 34.2141
Cream Cheese Dip
1. Soak chipotle pepper in boiled water for 20 minutes or until softened.
2. In food processor, add garlic, dill, and chipotle. Blend.
3. Drop buttermilk, salt, pepper, maple syrup, and cream cheese.
4. Add lemon juice and lemon zest in... - 101.412
White Bean Dip With Pistachio And Cilantro
You can never have too many dip recipes. Dips are easy to make and they’re a lifesaver when you have unexpected company. This White Bean Dip with Pistachio and Cilantro has bright, fresh-tasting flavors. It uses cilantro and coriander seeds, which are the... - 125.122
"Combine catsup, salt, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, hot sauce and thyme; mix for sauce.
Roll each biscuit to 4-inch circle.
Cover circles with ground beef; spread with sauce.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake at 425 degrees for 10... - 36.9003
Alabama Pulled Pork Sandwiches With White Barbecue Sauce
To prepare sauce, combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
Cover and chill.
To prepare pork, cut pork in half lengthwise; cut crosswise into 2 1/2-inch pieces.
Combine vinegar and next 7 ingredients (through garlic powder) in a medium saucepan;... - 40.7535
Corn Hamburger Bake
Heat oven to 450Â°.
Cook and stir ground beef, onion and celery in large skillet until meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Reserve 1/2 cup of the corn.
Stir remaining corn, the salt, pepper and instant bouillon into meat mixture; heat to boiling.
Pour into... - 40.8129
A Pizza Teaser
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
2. On a lightly floured work surface, Cut and separate the flaky pastry, horizontally into half to form 20 biscuits.
3. Arrange 6 biscuits, on a round baking tray in a circle, with their edges... - 44.5897
Upside Down Pizza Casserole
Upside Down Pizza Casserole is an easy pizza casserole recipe that uses biscuits instead of pizza dough! Watch the recipe video below and then give it a try!! - 114.961
Sara's Welcome Neighbor Casserole
Brown beef and onion in a flameproof casserole.
Add soup, cottage cheese, garlic and Italian seasoning.
Heat to boiling.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top.
Cut 5 or 6 biscuits in half and arrange around edge of casserole.
Bake 20 minutes at 375Â° F.
Bake... - 34.0605
Pizza Balls - Lynn's Super Bowl
Lynn demonstrates how to make a great appetizer, Pizza Balls. This is a great appetizer for a Super Bowl party or any get together. - 0
Divide each of 18 pieces of dough into 2 layers.
Place 36 thin biscuits on a greased cookie sheet.
Bake for 7 minutes at 375Â° F.
Do not remove from cookie sheet.
Meanwhile, combine sauce mix, tomatoes and garlic in a saucepan and simmer 20 minutes.
Place a... - 30.5988
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F. Take 4 2 1/2-inch muffin cups and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2) In a nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking oil, add onions and garlic. Saute over high heat stirring for 30 seconds.
3) Add in... - 43.2654
Parmesan Nut Sticks
Add milk and oil to biscuit mix.
Stir with a fork until dry ingredients are moistened.
On a floured surface, roll dough into an 8-inch square.
Cut into sixteen 4x1-inch strips.
Roll strips in a mixture of the cheese and peanuts.
Place on a greased baking... - 33.2036
Sauteed Cherry Tomatoes
Rinse, stem and halve the tomatoes.
In a nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and saute 30 seconds.
Add tomatoes and parsley and saute 20 to 30 seconds, or until tomato skins just begin to wilt.
Stir constantly so all surfaces of... - 28.5562
Individual Pizza Pies
Combine the tomato paste, salt, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, hot sauce and thyme.
Roll each biscuit on a floured board to a 4-inch circle and cover each with a thin layer of beef, tomato paste mixture, grated cheese and oregano.
Place on an ungreased... - 33.3727
Appetizer Meatballs With Flavored Sauces
1. Preheat the oven to 260 C.
2. In a bowl, add breadcrumbs, minced steak, salt, milk, crushed garlic and egg and blend them lightly.
3. Shape them into meatballs of the size of a marble.
4. Place them on a shallow tray and bake for... - 38.9188
The burger pizza is a meat pizza prepared with tomato sauce and oregano for flavor. Made with biscuit dough, it is topped with cooked and ground chuck meat and flavored with garlic salt, oregano and tomato sauce along with cheese strips. Baked and served hot,... - 41.883
Baked Chicken Stew
Combine first 4 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; shake well.
Combine chicken mixture, potato, and next 9 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well.
Place in a 4-quart baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Cover and bake at 325° for 2 hours... - 42.2178
Cheese And Sausage Pizza
Combine salami, tomato sauce, tomato paste, onion, oregano, basil, garlic salt and sugar; mix well.
Roll biscuits on floured surface into 5-inch rounds.
Fit rolled biscuits over bottom and sides of two 12-inch pizza pans.
Bake in 400-degree oven for about 5... - 42.6289
Combine tomato sauce, Worcestershire souce, garlic powder, basil, oregano, and marjoram in a small bowl; stir well.
Combine ground chuck, mushrooms, onion, and green pepper in a large skillet; cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until meat is... - 42.3711
Beef And Cheese Wedges
Stir Basic Biscuit Mix, egg yolk, and milk together.
Form into a ball.
Roll dough 1/8 inch thick on floured surface; fit into 9-inch pie plate and flute edge.
In skillet combine ground beef, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4... - 43.7047
Crunchy Meatball Fondue
In bowl combine 1/4 cup of the crushed wheat biscuits, 1/4 cup of the dip, the garlic salt, and pepper.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape mixture into about 30 small meatballs; roll in the remaining crushed wheat biscuits to coat.
Cover and refrigerate up to... - 31.8338
Chicken & Herb Dumplings
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; place in slow-cooking pot.
Insert cloves in one onion.
Put all onions in pot.
Add garlic, marjoram, thyme, bay leaf, and wine.
Cover and cook on low 5 to 6 hours.
Remove bay leaf and cloves.
Stir in sour cream.
Turn... - 45.6254
Basin Gold Potato Pancakes
1. Grate potatoes into a bowl. Stir in lemon juice, olive oil and garlic.
2. Beat eggs in a large bowl; stir in biscuit mix, salt and pepper. Add onions and the potatoes. Puree in a food processor.
3. Heat a nonstick frying pan on medium-high. Spoon pancake... - 31.1468
Cheesy Egg Vegetable Pizza
For crust, soften yeast in warm water.
Add biscuit mix to yeast; beat well.
Turn dough out onto a pastry cloth that is well dusted with biscuit mix; knead dough 3 to 5 minutes.
Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
Pat or roll dough into a 13-inch circle; place on a... - 47.7427
Capitolade Of Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Prepare and bake the biscuits. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat. Stir in the mushrooms, green onions, carrot, celery, and garlic. Saute for 6 minutes or until tender.
2. Stir in the flour and... - 32.6524
Beef With Dumplings
1. To prepare roast trim excess fat from it.
2. In Dutch oven or large skillet slowly brown meat on all sides in hot shortening.
3. Add tomatoes, vinegar, 1/4 cup water, garlic, the 1 teaspoon salt, pick ling spices and 1/4 teaspoon... - 44.9981
Oven Baked Beef Stew
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a plastic bag mix flour, salt, and pepper; add the beef cubes, a few at a time; shake to coat evenly.
3. Place coated beef cubes in a 3-quart casserole; add carrots and onions.
4. In bowl mix together... - 45.9731
Pie Pan Pizza
Stir mustard into milk; blend with biscuit mix.
Knead for 1 minute; divide dough into four parts.
Line 9-inch pie pans with dough.
Combine tomatoes, oregano and garlic in saucepan.
Slice green peppers thin; add to tomato mixture.
Simmer, covered, until... - 45.5976
For filling, in a mixing bowl combine chicken, spinach or broccoli (cut up any large pieces of broccoli), cheese, onion, oregano, garlic salt, and pepper.
In a mixing bowl, stir together biscuit mix and flour.
Stir in milk just till moistened.
Turn... - 37.9328
Pork Casserole With Bread Topping
In a 10 inch skillet cook pork or turkey, celery, onion, garlic, and cumin till vegetables are tender and meat is no longer pink.
Drain off fat.
Stir in corn and 1 cup of the salsa.
Pour mixture into a 10x6x2 inch baking dish.
For topping, in a mixing bowl... - 37.7057
Braised Short Ribs With Dumplings
Trim excess fat from ribs.
In Dutch oven, brown ribs in shortening; pour off fat.
Stir in soups, tomatoes, water, Worcestershire, garlic, and bay.
Cover; cook over low heat 1 hour 45 minutes.
Stir now and then.
Cover; cook 1 hour more.
Spoon fat... - 40.4676
Ham And Dumplings
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, zucchini, carrots, garlic, basil and pepper. Cover with lid; microwave on high 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in ham and soup. Cover; microwave on high 4... - 31.5468
Thin Stew Thick Soup
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Trim all the fat from the meat and cut the meat into cubes of 1-inch each.
3) In a paper of plastic bag, combine together the salt, pepper and flour. Add the cubes of meat, a few at a time, and... - 46.0308
Chicken With Chive Dumplings
In a large saucepan, thoroughly brown chicken on all sides in vegetable oil; drain fat. Remove chicken and set aside. In the same pan, sauté onions and garlic lightly. Return chicken to pan. Add peas and carrots and sauce. Simmer covered, over low heat 40... - 33.7568
Ground Beef, Corn And Tomato Pie
Saute in 2 tablespoons fat.
Remove garlic and stir in and brown .Stir all together and cook until they boil.
Place mixture in greased oven-proof dish.
Top with pie crust or biscuits, or cover with slices of buttered bread. - 32.4499
Crab Cheese Dip
1. Grate cheese. Put into a bowl. Add milk, a little at a time and cream well to get the consistency of cream cheese.
2. Add lime juice, Worcester sauce, finely chopped garlic, salt, pepper and finely chopped crab meat.
3. Chill and serve with wafers, salt... - 29.7967
Combine all crackers in a large bowl.
Combine cooking oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and bottled hot pepper sauce in a small bowl.
Pour over cracker mixture, tossing to coat.
Sprinkle cracker mixture with Parmesan cheese; toss to coat.
Spread... - 33.9381
1) Switch on the food processor and through the feed add in the garlic and process till finely chopped
2) Then add in the parsley
3) Tip in the cream cheese, basil, salt and pepper
4) Process for about 3 minutes till very smooth
5) Scrape down the... - 43.431
Lamb Ragout With Dumplings
Cut lamb into 2-inch pieces.
Brown in lamb fat in heavy pan.
Add onion and celery; cook for 3 minutes.
Pour off fat.
Return lamb to pan.
Add 2 cups water, bay leaf, salt, marjoram, gar- lic salt, basil and rosemary.
Simmer for 1 hour.
Add onions... - 42.6025
Southern Style Beef Stew With Dumplings
1. Start by combining first 3 ingredients, in flour mixture dredge meat in hot oil and brown in a Dutch oven
2. Now stir in the next 7 ingredients, cover and simmer for 2 hours
4. Also add potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery, cover and simmer 15... - 42.7423
Southern Chicken Stew And Dumplings
1. In a Dutch oven, combine first 4 ingredients and boil it for 60 minutes, simmer and cook on low heat
2. Take out the chicken form the oven and let it cool, then bone and chop the chicken and add to broth
3. Now combine next 7 ingredients and boil in... - 44.2469
Keith Lorren's $2000 Contest Bbq Benedict
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl add in flour, BBQ seasoning and baking soda. Mix for few minutes.
3. Take out the flour mixture over counter top and add in the butter. Cut into flour with... - 0
Meatball Stew With Spinach Dumplings
1.Mix egg, crumbs, and garlic salt and beef; mix well.
2.Shape meat mixture into 1-inch meatballs.
3.In 12-inch skillet heat oil and brown the meatballs.
4.Add onion; cook for about 5 minutes; drain off the fat.
5.To the skillet, combine cheese soup... - 46.6785
Thyme Scented Tomatoes
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; add Italian dressing, and stir well.
Cut tomatoes in half crosswise.
Place tomato halves, cut-side up, on rack of a broiler pan.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat 6 minutes.
Sprinkle tomato halves evenly with... - 29.6136
1. Combine pretzels, cereal and peanuts in a large glass bowl.
2. Melt butter in a 1-cup glass measuring cup in microwave oven (30 seconds at HIGH).
3. Add seasonings to melted butter and pour over cereal mixture while tossing. Heat uncovered in microwave... - 25.3628
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients without cucumber.
2) Season the mixture more than the usual.
3) Use an ice-tray or a dish to pour the mixture to freeze inside the frozen zone.
4) Occasionally stir the mixture.
5) Use glass... - 43.3604
Yorkshire Beef Squares
Spread tomato sauce in a greased 8-inch square pan.
Sprinkle with the onion.
Beat hamburger and milk together; then stir in remaining ingredients until well blended.
Spoon into the pan; spread lightly with a fork.
Bake at 350F for 40 minutes.
Invert on a hot... - 32.7312
Spicy Peanut Dip
1) In a bowl, beat together all ingredients to a creamy consistency.
2) If needed, use little water and lemon juice to dilute it.
3) Use as dipping for crisps, savoury biscuits and toast fingers. - 35.0022
Combine pork, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, sherry and garlic salt; mix well.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in hot wok or large skillet over medium-high heat; brown pork mixture in hot oil.
Add bean sprouts, onion and 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
Stir-fry... - 40.0205
Chicken And Dumplings
Place chicken, vegetables and pars-iey in 4-quart casserole.
Mix together the broth, bay leaves, salt, thyme, garlic, poultry seasoning and pepper.
Pour over chicken.
Cover and cook on HIGH powerfor20-25 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Remove... - 42.658
Braised Short Ribs With Dumplings
1. Trim fats off the rib.
2. Take a Dutch oven, add ribs to it and brown them in a shortening. Drain off the fat from oven.
3. Add tomatoes, soups, water, garlic, Worcestershire, and bay leaves.
4. Cover and simmer for about 105... - 44.4341
Creole Oyster Pie
1) Into a skillet, fry the bacon till crisp and keep aside, reserving the drippings
2) Add in the mushrooms, onion, celery, garlic and saute in the drippings till tender
3) Tip in the flour, salt and the red pepper and mix well
4) Add in the bacon,... - 43.4111
1 Preheat the oven to 425° F.
Usinga 2-inch biscuit cutter or small glass, cut 2 rounds from each slice of bread.
With a rolling pin, gently flatten the rounds.
In a small bowl, combine the oil and garlic.
Usinga pastry brush, coat each bread round with a... - 41.8628
Mix ground beef, chili sauce, 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard, vinegar, onion salt, pepper and paprika to taste thoroughly.
Roll dough into 1/2-inch thick oblong.
Spread beef mixture over dough; roll lengthwise jelly roll fashion.
Cut into 1 1/2-inch slices; place... - 39.8114
Very Fresh Herb Dip
1. In a medium jar of a food processor or blender, combine the basil, almonds, parsley, oil and garlic. Pulse for 5-10 seconds.
2. Further add the sour cream, cheese, and soup mix. Pulse for 30 seconds or until well blended to a smooth consistency.
3.... - 41.0085
Mix ground beef, chili sauce, 1/4 teaspoon dry mus- tard, vinegar, onion salt, pepper and paprika to taste thoroughly.
Roll dough into 1/2-inch thick oblong.
Spread beef mixture over dough; roll lengthwise jelly roll fashion.
Cut into 1 1/2-inch slices; place... - 43.902
Crispy Snack Mix
Combine first 5 ingredients.
Toss and set aside.
Combine margarine and next 5 ingredients in a saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until margarine melts.
Pour over cereal mixture.
Sprinkle with cheese; toss well.
Spread mixture in a 13- x 9-... - 38.526
Corn Eggs And Tomatoes
1) Preheat the oven by setting it to 350°F/ 180°C .
2) Take a large bowl and beat the eggs in it.
3) Add all other ingredients except tomatoes and cheese to it.
4) Take a baking dish and grease it.
5) Add the halves of tomato to it... - 45.6162
1 Preheat the oven.
2 In a mixing bowl, sift the flour and salt.
3 Add in the cayenne and black pepper.
4 Add the two cheeses along with the butter and rub the mixture to the crumbly texture.
5 Bring the mixture together,... - 39.9868
Zucchini Hors D'oeuvres
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Except zucchini, combine all the ingredients together and mix well.
3) Stir the zucchini into the mixture.
4) On a lightly greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan, spread the mixture... - 46.6468
Easy Garlic Biscuits Recipes By Category
Easy Garlic Biscuits Dish: