- » Easy Fudge Nut Pie
Easy Fudge Nut Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy fudge nut pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy fudge nut pie recipes.
Fudge Nut Pie
Microwave butter and chocolate morsels in a 2-quart glass bowl at HIGH 1 minute.
Mix in pecans, coconut, and sugar.
Stir in eggs.
Pour filling into baked pastry shell.
Microwave at MEDIUM 8 minutes.
Rotate dish 1/4 turn at 2 minute intervals.
Stir once after... - 33.8872
Fudge Nut Sundae Pie
1) Into the blender, add in the shelled cashews, pecans or walnuts.
2) Using the Stir Blade, pulse till the nuts are finely chopped.
3) Transfer the chopped nuts into a bowl.
4) Spoon half the amount of the vanilla ice cream into the chilled pecan... - 37.5722
Fudge Sundae Pie
Cook milk, chocolate, marshmallows, and salt in 1 quart saucepan over medium heat until chocolate and marshmallows melt and mixture thickens; stir constantly.
Remove from heat; cool to room temperature.
Line bottom and sides of 9-inch pie pan or 2 (1-quart)... - 34.3335
Fudge Pecan Pie
This Fudge Pecan Pie tastes incredible ! Try this chocolate and nut filled pastry for your dessert ! Tell me if you can live without this Fudge Pecan Pie ! - 45.653
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a bowl, combine the beaten eggs, sugar and flour.
3) To this, add the melted chocolate and oleo.
4) Now, add vanilla and nuts.
5) Into a well greased pie plate, pour this mixture.
6) Bake in the... - 46.4916
Jello Pudding Fudge
Combine pudding mix, butter and milk.
Bring to full boil gently for 1 minute; stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Quickly blend in sugar, add nuts.
Pour into greased 8" x 4" pan.
Cut into squares.
Yield - 1 pound. - 30.5399
Peanut Butter Fudge
Bring sugar, peanut butter, milk and salt to boil over medium heat.
Stir to avoid scorching.
Boil for 3 minutes, then remove from heat.
Add marshmaUows; blend until mixed.
Place pan in cold water and stir.
Add vanilla and continue stirring until mixture... - 33.0888
Mocha Nut Pie
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar, butter and cracker crumbs.
2. Mix well and transfer to a 9 inch pie plate.
3. Spread mixture evenly to make a uniform base all around the pan, including bottom and sides. Do not spread mixture near rim... - 47.5482
Quickie Sugar Fudge
1. In 1 qt. glass casserole, add powdered sugar, cocoa, milk, salt and butter.
2. Microwave at high for 2 minutes and stir evenly.
3. Add vanilla and nuts, blending well.
4. Line a pie plate with wax paper, pour fudge into plate and chill until... - 38.0292
Triple Fudge Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Grease and flour baking pan, 13x9x2 inches.
In large saucepan, cook chocolate pudding and pie filling as directed on package.
Blend cake mix (dry) thoroughly into hot pudding, beating by hand or with mixer 1 to 2 minutes.
Pour into... - 29.6519
Triple Fudge Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour oblong pan, 13 X 9 X 2 inches.
In large saucepan, cook pudding and pie filling as directed on package for pudding.
Stir cake mix into hot pudding.
Beat 2 minutes on medium speed or 300 strokes by hand.
Pour batter into... - 27.9588
Candy Fudge Scotch Ring
Melt chocolate and butterscotch morsels with condensed milk in top of double boiler over hot water.
When mixture begins to thicken, remove from heat.
Add nuts and vanilla.
Chill 1 hour.
Line bottom of 9-inch pie pan.
Place walnut or pecan halves... - 32.3101
Calypso Pie is a wonderful dessert that you can serve for your parties. This delicious pie also adds to the visual appeal of your dinner spread! Try this excellent Calypso Pie. - 38.011
Banana Split Pie
Banana Split Pie has a Delicious taste. The bananas and lemon juice gives the Banana Split Pie Gripping taste. Must catch it - 33.2782
Easy Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream 'n' Cookies
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks and vanilla; mix well.
Fold in whipped cream and cookies.
Pour into 9x5-inch loaf pan or other 2-quart container; cover.
Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Return... - 31.8551
Banana Split Pie
1. Following directions on the package, bake pastry shell and cool it completely.
2. Slice banana thinly and toss with lemon juice.
3. Into the cooled pastry shell, line bottom with banana slices.
4. Spread softened ice-cream on top of... - 47.0336
Ice Cream Sundae Pie
Allow ice cream to soften or stir with spoon until pliable.
Spoon into pie crust.
Cover and freeze until firm, about 3 hours.
Serve pie wedges with fudge topping, whipped cream, and cherries.
Add nuts, if desired. - 29.7016
This recipe of Peppermint-ice-cream-sundae Pie is going to be an all time favorite of everyone who tastes it. Its easy to make beforehand and children love the taste combination. This Peppermint-ice-cream-sundae Pie when served as Dessert is sure to please... - 41.1499
Brownie Mud Pies
Heat oven to 325°F.
Grease two 9-inch pie pans.
In large bowl, combine all crust ingredients; beat 50 strokes with spoon.
Pour batter into prepared pans.
Bake at 325°F for 20 to 25 minutes (DO NOT OVERBAKE).
Spread 1/3 cup ice cream topping on each... - 42.4567