- » Easy Fruit Punch
Easy Fruit Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy fruit punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy fruit punch recipes.
Fruit Punch With Honey
If you think that fruit punch add calories to your body,try this easy to make & healthy fruit punch with carrots in it.Carrots are rich in dietary fiber, antioxidants, and minerals.
The total calorie content in this fruit punch is 135 cal per glass. - 31.0048
Fruit punch are easiest to make & you can have your kids make a fruit punch. - 23.3679
Spiced Fruit Punch
This is one of my favorite fruit punch made with tomato juice,orange juice & Worcestershire sauce.Try it & rest assured you will fall in love with this spicy tomato fruit punch. - 29.8552
A great way to beat the heat. Fruit punch is a perfect drink for a hot summer day to refresh you. With cranberries, orange juice, lemon juice and soda you are sure to have a great time discovering wonderful flavors that all go to add the extra punch that... - 36.3525
Strawberry Fruit Punch
You can make a this lovely strawberry fruit punch for a big gathering.It tastes good,has an amazing strawberry flavor & is a refreshing drink. - 31.1468
Mumbai Fruit Punch Recipe - From My Indian Kitchen
Love Indian beverage...try this thandai prepared in a true Mumbai style. This drink combines the right amount of orange, lime and grapefruit juices. The best part of the video is how the touch of sparkling wine makes all the difference in the drink. Sip it... - 110.546
Sweet Fruit Punch
The first ever time that I sipped a mango fruit punch was when I was visiting my friend in India.This is her way of making an absolutely fantastic fruit punch with mango & other summer juices. - 29.899
Fruit Punch Sherbet
Combine all ingredients, mix well.
Pour mixture into freezer can of a 5-quart hand-turned or electric freezer.
Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
Allow sherbet to ripen at least 1 hour. - 21.4805
Party Fruit Punch
Party Fruit Punch is a delightful punch meant for those with a weakness for fruits. Its no wonder that it is one of my favorite. Donâ€™t miss out on this wonderful Party Fruit Punch recipe ! - 45.0931
Cut orange slices in half.
Line bottom of a 6 1/2-cup ring mold with half of orange slices and cherries.
Pour in a thin layer of ginger ale, and freeze until firm.
Arrange remaining orange slices and cherries along side of ring mold, and pour in another thin... - 42.2051
Fruit Tea Punch
This Fruit Tea Punch is flavored tea at its best! A great blend of mixed fruit juices and honey in black tea, this Fruit Tea Punch is a great way to add punch to get-togethers! Do give it a try! - 41.1339
Island Fruit Punch
This Island Fruit Punch tastes yummy ! Try this tremendous fruit blend as a party refreshment ! Do you have any suggestions for this Island Fruit Punch ? - 35.4332
1. Bring to boil water and sugar.
2. Combine with rest of ingredients and chill. - 29.9881
Do you want to create a good impression among your friends? Well then try this cranberry Punch recipe.Whenever there is a gathering of my friends, I definitely prepare this mixed drink. This cranberry punch is also favorite to all my friends and they all... - 37.2088
Fruit Glow Punch
In large punch bowl, combine concentrates and apple juice.
Stir in ginger ale.
Spoon sherbet into bowl.
Serve immediately. - 21.6527
This cranberry punch recipe is a fruit juice medley prepared with ginger ale to it. combined together and sweetened to taste, the cranberry punch is best served chilled and can be garnished with mint sprigs or as desired. - 31.6565
Fruited Champagne Punch
Stir pineapple juice into concentrates.
Stir in water.
Pour into punch bowl; slowly add champagne.
Garnish with thin orange, lemon, or lime slices, if desired. - 28.886
Fruited Tea Punch
Put first 4 ingredients and 2 cups of the water in blender; blend till combined.
Pour mixture into a pitcher.
Add remaining water; stir.
Serve over ice in tall glasses.
Garnish with lime slices and cherries. - 36.2798
Fruited Champagne Punch
1. Day ahead: Wash grapes; place on small tray. Place in freezer.
2. Several hours before serving: In pitcher or bowl, combine sauterne, cognac and sugar; stir until sugar is dissolved. Refrigerate.
3. To serve: Pour sauterne mixture into punch bowl. Stir in... - 34.0918
Tropical Fruit Punch Jelly
Prepare punch concentrate according to can directions.
In 8- or 10-quart kettle combine 1 3/4 cups of the prepared punch and sugar.
Bring to full rolling boil; boil hard for 1 minute, stimng constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
Stir in... - 29.4635
Cherry Cherry Punch
Dissolve gelatin and sugar in boiling water.
Add pineapple juice, concentrates and cold water; mix well.
Just before serving, add ginger ale and mix well. - 32.39
Boil 4 cups sugar and 6 cups water.
Cool for 5 minutes.
Mash 5 ripe bananas.
Mix sugar water, bananas, pineapple juice, orange juice and lemonade together.
When ready to use, thaw a little and add a large bottle of ginger ale. - 35.3051
Amber Orange Tea Punch
Amber orange tea punch is a ginger ale tea punch. Prepared with cinnamon and cloves to flavor, the amber orange tea punch has equal amounts of ale and orange juice in it. Chilled and served in punch bowls, they make a great party drink. - 35.1434
My friends like this banana punch recipe. This recipe was given to me by one of my uncle. It is truly delicious. Whenever we organizing any party at home, this mixed drink is surely included in party menu. It makes the party more enjoyable. If you also wish... - 35.5381
Combine Hawaiian fruit punch, fruit juice concentrates, and water.
Pour over ice in a large punch bowl.
Resting bottle on rim of bowl, carefully pour ginger ale down side.
Mix gently with up-and-down motion.
Trim with fresh fruit slices. - 32.5625
Hot Cranberry Punch
Hot cranberry punch is a lively fruit punch. Made with cranberry juice cocktail with apple cider, the cranberry punch is spiced with cinnamon, cloves and allspice. With a hint of orange to it, the cranberry punch is a gret winter drink to lift up your spirits. - 38.1955
Sparkling Yuletide Punch
Sparkling Yuletide Punch are simple and easy to prepare. Try this Sparkling Yuletide Punch; I bet, you would love to sip it again and again! - 30.6813
Cranberry Orange Punch
This Cranberry Orange Punch tastes too good ! Try this fruity medley at your next party and let me know if you like it. Your suggestions for this Cranberry Orange Punch are welcome. - 30.9005
In a saucepan, combine sugar and water.
Bring to a boil and simmer over low heat 5 minutes.
In a large container, combine syrup, cranberry, lemon, orange and pineapple juices.
Chill. - 35.1316
Wassail Punch is a delicious cocktail of fruit juices that features as a prime component of my party menu. This spicy holiday punch is an addiction. Try this Wassail Punch and let me know if you€™ve liked it. - 36.4291
Orange Tea Punch
In pitcher, combine tea, orange juice and sugar; stir until sugar dissolves.
Just before serving, pour tea mixture into large punch bowl; add scoops of sherbet and ginger ale. - 30.4203
Iced Orange Punch
This Iced Orange Punch is perfect for those who want to have something light! Try out this tangy and refreshing treat on a hot summer have afternoon. Do you have anything to say about this Iced Orange Punch? - 32.1202
Cranberry Punch is a very tempting beverage that you must try out. Cranberry Punch tastes good with many recipes. Prepare the boiled Cranberry Punch effort in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 38.5502
Spiced Lemon Tea Punch
Spiced Lemon Tea Punch is a unique drink. Surprise your guests with this great Spiced Lemon Tea Punch. I am sure they will love it. - 42.7169
Many Fruited Punch
Planning to have a party? Begin the evening with a delicious Many-Fruited Punch. Combine the goodness of a number of fruits…all in a glass. Have a blast. - 39.9496
Refreshing Tropical Punch
This fruit punch if it can be called so is very refreshing with all the goodness of the coconut water. The coconut meal makes it a little thick and the pineapple enhances the typical tropical flavor. It is an instant energizer. - 0
This Cranberry Punch is an interesting recipe for Mama's who are worried that thier kids have not got enough fruits on their diet. This recipe for Cranberry Punch is bursting full of benefits of fruits and is utterly delicious that your kids will plunge on... - 34.2982
Planter S Punch
In punch bowl or large pitcher, combine all ingredients except ice:; stir. - 22.2294
Holly Berry Punch
Blend apple and cranberry juices together.
Boil together the water and sugar.
Add the juices.
Just before serving add the ginger ale. - 30.725
Strawberry Ginger Punch
DISSOLVE gelatin and sugar in boiling water.
Add cold water, strawberries and concentrate; stir until strawberries and concentrate are thawed.
Chill until ready to serve.
Stir in ginger ale and mint. - 36.049
Christmas Carol Punch
Core apples; slice into 1/2-inch rings.
In Dutch oven, combine cider, cinnamon, cloves, apple rings and raisins.
Bring to boil over high heat; reduce heat to low and simmer 5 to 8 minutes or until apples are just tender.
Remove cloves; add orange and lemon... - 38.9278
Citrus Slush Punch
Heat 3 cups of water and dissolve Big Chief granulated sugar.
Mix in the remaining ingredients, except the soda.
Freeze in 2 - 13" × 9" pans or ice cube trays. When frozen, cut into cubes and put in a container. Keep frozen until ready to use.
Let... - 25.7145
Combine juices and chill. For a simple party punch, serve with Fruit Ice. - 21.6627
Boil the sugar and water together for 10 minutes.
Add 6 oranges peeled and cut in thin slices, removing as much white pith as possible.
Add the strained juice of the rest of the oranges and the lemons.
Add the bananas, grapes, and cherries.
Chill... - 40.0393
Free Trimming Fruit Punch
In large punch bowl, combine grape juice, soda water, lemon and lime slices and bitters.
Gently add ice ring. - 30.1606
Sparkling Fruit Punch
1 In a 1 -quart pitcher, stir together the cranberry juice, I orange juice, and mineral water.
Fill 6 tall glasses with ice cubes, then fill almost to the top with the punch.
Add 1 orange and 1 lime slice to each glass and to pwith a sprig of fresh mint if... - 27.888
Classic Mixed Fruit Punch
Boil water and sugar ten minutes.
Cool and add crushed fruit and fruit-juice.
Add charged water - 35.2842
Mixed Fruit Punch
Boil water and sugar ten minutes.
Cool and add other ingredients and let stand one hour.
Add chilled water and serve with chipped ice. - 30.1293
In punch bowl, combine pineapple and apple juices.
Puree undramed strawberries in blender; stir pureed strawberries into pineapple juice piix-ture.
Pour in ginger ale.
Garnish with strawberry slices, lime slices and fresh mint. - 29.971
Festive Fruit Punch
In a bowl combine pineapple juice, orange juice, and lemon juice.
Stir in sugar till dissolved.
To serve, place ice ring in a punch bowl.
Pour juice mixture over ring.
Slowly pour ginger ale down side of punch bowl.
Stir gently to mix. - 34.6144
1. In a jug, mix ingredients together along with cracked ice
2. Serve punch over ice and use a slice of citrus fruit to decorate the glass - 32.6166
Lemony Fruit Punch
Make double-strength tea by pouring boiling water over tea.
Let steep for 5 minutes and strain.
Add sugar and stir to dissolve.
Add lemon, orange, and pineapple juices and 2 quarts water.
To serve, pour over block of ice in punch bowl; garnish with... - 35.6298
Pour juices and ginger ale into punch bowl.
Top with scoops of sherbet.
Serves 50. - 32.3194
Wine & Fruit Punch
Mix fruit juices with sliced fruit, 6 slices of cucumber and a few sprigs of mint.
Chill for several hours.
Just before serving add white wine and 12-18 ice cubes.
Test flavour and add syrup if needed. - 34.3116
Tropical Fruit Punch
In each of 4 large glasses, arrange 1 or 2 slices pineapple, 1/2 orange (sliced), and 1 or 2 slices papaya.
Combine orange juice and guava nectar; pour evenly over fruit.
Chill. - 28.4281
Tropical Fruit Punch Syrup
1. Take a refrigerator container and add all the juices to it.
2. Cover and combine the juices.
3. Take a tall glass, add ¼ cup syrup with water or soda and ice cubes and serve. - 28.9762
Zesty Fruit Punch
1. In a jug, combine all the fruit juices and grenadine syrup. Give a good stir.
2. Refrigerate until required.
3. In a large punch bowl, add the fruit.
4. Pour the chilled juice over the fruit. .
5. Top with soda.
6. Stir and ladle into... - 41.5628
Golden Fruit Punch
1) Take a punch bowl and mix all the fruit juices together by stirring it well.
2) Chill the mixture once the sugar dissolves.
1) Add ice cubes or ring along with some ginger ale.
2) Garnish with citrus fruit slices like orange and lemon and... - 39.1406
1. In a punch bowl, combine all the juices, ice cubes and water.
2. Just before service, add ginger ale and soda water. Garnish with mint and fruits and serve immediately. - 38.2158
Ruby Fruit Punch
1) In a punch bowl, mix the lemon juice, few sliced oranges and ginger ale together, blend well.
2) Then stir in the apple juice and cranberry juice cocktail, mix well.
3) Serve immediately. - 32.8878
Fruit Medley Punch
1. In a blender add strawberries and puree.
2. In a punch bowl, add strawberries puree, apricot nectar, water, juice concentrate and sugar and stir until sugar dissolves.
3. Gradually pour in ginger ale and allow to chill.
4. Serve chilled in... - 36.3945
Minty Fruit Punch
Grate rinds of 3 oranges and 3 lemons; squeeze juice from 16 oranges and 16 lemons and add grated rinds and pineapple juice.
Mix sugar and water; bring to boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Cool and add to juices.
Add ginger ale, ice, mint, berries, and... - 30.3423
Hot Fruit Punch
Drain maraschino cherries, reserving 1/2 cup juice.
Set cherries aside.
Place reserved juice in 3-quart grill-safe casserole.
Stir in remaining ingredients except cherries.
Remove cooking grid.
Place casserole directly on lava rock grate, arranging rocks... - 36.4452
Blushing Fruit Punch
1) In a blender jar, add the lemonade, strawberries and pineapple, blend for about 1 minute, until smooth.
2) Place in the refrigerator to chill until serving time.
3) Stir in the ginger ale, pour over the ice cubes in glasses and serve... - 30.9334
Zesty Fruit Punch
1. In a punchbowl mix and chill first 7 ingredients.
2. Add lemon-lime and serve immediately. - 37.9557
Quick Fruit Punch
1) In a jug, add pineapple, orange, and apple juices.
2) Slowly add in the drink mix.
3) Add 1 cup sugar and mix well
4) Refrigerate for several hours.
5) serve. - 38.669
Sparkling Fruit Punch
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, heat the sugar and water over medium flame.
2) Cook till the sugar dissolves completely.
3) Let the mixture boil for 3 minutes. Allow it to cool down completely.
4) Pour into the serving punch bowl.
5) Just before... - 40.6454
Island Fruit Punch
1. Pound ginger root to bruise or cut into several pieces.
2. In a pan boil with 4 cups of the water 10 minutes until a strong ginger flavor is obtained.
3. Steep adding mint flakes, allspice and whole cloves until cool and strain... - 49.8869
Spiced Fruit Punch
In a small saucepan combine water, sugar, stick cinnamon, and whole cloves.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
Pour the sugar mixture through a fine-mesh sieve; discard spices.
In a punch bowl... - 41.6207
Sparkling Punch With Fruit Ice Ring
In 6-cup ring mold place crushed ice.
Arrange fruit over ice.
Pour 2 cups cranberry juice over fruit.
Freeze ring at least 8 hours or overnight.
To serve, dip mold into warm water for 10 to 15 seconds.
Carefully unmold and place ring, fruit side up, in punch... - 33.3048
Combine the juices and soda.
Float the sorbet, strawberries, orange slices, and fresh mint on top. - 24.751
1) Combine together all ingredients.
2) Chill well in a freezer.
3) Serve cold. - 29.1785
Orange Fruit Punch
1) Into the blender add in the orange juice, apple, lemon juice, strawberries and the honey and blend on high speed for 3 minutes
2) Pour into a tall glass and serve with a mint leaf
3) Serve immediately - 33.6707
Fresh Fruit Punch
1) Add the fruits into a large bowl.
2) Add in the sugar and rum into the bowl, over the fruits.
3) Store the cocktail in the refrigerator for a minimum of 6 hours.
4) Into a punch bowl, add in a lot of ice.
5) Add in the marinated fruits into the... - 40.6449
1) Chill grape juice and ginger ale.
2) Mix together grape, orange, and lemon juices.
3) Add in ginger ale and water.
4) Make sugar syrup by boiling sugar and water for 10 minutes until the consistency of syrup is reached.
5) Let cool... - 44.4508
1) Pour boiling water over tea.
2) Let it stand for 5 minutes and then strain
3) Add sugar and stir till it dissolves and allow to cool.
4) Add lemon, orange, and pineapple juices and 2 quarts water.
5) In a punch bowl, add a block of ice and... - 41.511
Hot Fruit Punch
1 Combine all ingredients in 4-quart glass bowl or heat-resistant glass punch bowl.
2 Microwave 12 to 16 minutes, on HIGH, or until hot (about 160° F). 25 to 30 (4 oz.) Punch Cups - 31.7357
Fruit And Wine Punch
1 In a medium size bowl, mix the strawberries, peaches, sugar, and lemon juice;stir in the brandy.
2 Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least for 4 hours or overnight.
3 In a punch bowl, combine the fruit and its liquid with the wine .... - 36.0224
Fruit Punch With Brandy
Mix together the cherries, peaches, pineapple, lemon juice, orange juice, sugar water and brandy.
Put into the punch bowl about one hour before serving.
Add a large piece of ice and pour on the soda water, white wine and pineapple juice. - 30.2145
Summertime Fruit Punch
1) In a medium saucepan, combine together the orange and lemon rind, water and sugar.
2) Bring mixture to a boil and then cook over low flame for about 5 minutes. Allow concoction to chill.
3) Stir the almond extract and fruit juice into the cooled... - 45.2466
Fruit Smash Punch
Make gelatin in usual manner, add cold water and fruit juices; stir in sugar.
Just before serving, mash or whip bananas until smooth and creamy.
Beat into mixture.
Add ginger ale, the last minute. - 35.4018
1. Place glasses in refrigerator to chill.
2. In a pitcher or jug, stir orange juice and guava nectar together.
3. Add lots of ice cubes and stir well to chill.
4. Pour into individual glasses.
5. Garnish each glass with slice... - 34.8715
Simple Fruit Punch
Making the sugar syrup:
1. Boil 2 cups of sugar in 1 cup water for 10 minutes
2. In a punchbowl, mix all ingredients along with sugar syrup except soda and ginger ale.
3. Add the remaining two ingredients, pour into juice glasses and serve. - 40.6957
Hot Fruit Punch
1. In a slow cooker add all ingredients except orange slices
2. Cover and cook on low for 1 hour.
3. Garnish with orange slices
4. Serve hot directly from slow cooker. - 40.1293
Combine punch and frozen concentrates with water.
Pour over ice in large punch bowl.
Carefully pour in ginger ale. - 27.4897
This Sparkling Punch is an interesting recipe for those who enjoy a refreshing and sometimes nutritious slurp. This recipe for Sparkling Punch is bursting full of benefits of fruits and is utterly delicious that anyone with their lips on it will just love it!... - 42.4799
Pineapple Orange Punch
Try this easy to prepare version of Pineapple Orange Punch. I am sure, once you try it, you will always crave for some more! - 26.5771
Orange And Ginger-ale Punch
Chill the ginger-ale bottles.
Mix all the ingredients in a big jug.
Serve in individual glasses with crushed ice. - 26.2016
Puree watermelon in food processor.
Pass through sieve into large punch bowl Add remaining ingredients, mix very well and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours. - 27.8743
Spiced Citrus Punch
This is a brilliant Spiced Citrus Punch recipe. I serve this for my parties all the time! Don€™t miss out on this easy Spiced Citrus Punch recipe. - 36.2897
Chill punch ingredients.
Combine in punch bowl.
Float ice mold in punch when ready to serve. - 21.1157
Peach Orange Punch
Peach Orange Punch is an amazingly delicous punch recipe. Try this fruit recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 27.2795
Red Apple Wine Punch
Mix together sugar, water, lemon and orange slices, cloves and cinnamon.
Bring to a boil over low heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Add the orange and apple juices and reheat.
Add the wine and reheat but do not boil.
Strain and serve at once.
If you serve from a... - 36.7445
In basket of percolator, place cloves, allspice and cinnamon sticks.
In percolator, put cranberry juice cocktail, pineapple juice, water and brown sugar.
Perk! You can double amount of liquid without increasing spices. - 26.2148
1. Stir the sugar into the lime juice until dissolved. Cover and chill.
2. Place the lime juice mixture and all of the remaining ingredients except for the lime slices in a large punch bowl. Garnish with lime slices if desired. - 25.8626
Diageo Mixologist Elayne D shows us how to make a holiday party favorite: punch - 114.215