- » Easy Fruit Cake
Easy Fruit Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy fruit cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy fruit cake recipes.
Sweet Hummingbird Cake
Filled with bananas and pineapple, our almost-homemade version of this easy-to-make cake will have you humming with delight! - 126.807
Christmas Fruity Cake
Your Christmas celebration will remain incomplete, without a perfect fruit cake. You must have tried several recipes of fruit cake, this time you should try this particular one. It has a rich combination of dry fruits and spices, which is going the make the... - 122.286
Simple Fruit Cakes
Three ingredients is all it takes to be creative in the kitchen. This video is longer but the first part will wow you into making tons of different flavors. Great recipe for kids since no measuring is involved. - 109.7
Eggless Mixed Fruit Cake
This fruit cake invites a variety of dried and fresh fruits. The mix of fruits has worked so well that you do not miss the eggs at all in the cake! - 54.2858
Currant Fruit Cake
Currant fruit cakes are the best choice for the Christmas snacks. This cake recipe is a rather simple one and can be tried for this Christmas. Ready in about 30 minutes, you can bake it for special occasions. - 53.6726
Pineapple Cake rules the list of the best tasting dishes thanks to this recipe. I just love Dessert recipes and this dish is my only favorite amongst them. The goodness of Pineapple makes this cake a great treat. Trust me when I say, you have to try this... - 50.9801
Delicious Fruit Cake
This delicious fruit cake is made with a medley of spices, fruits and almonds along with a generous amount of cold coffee. Baked with cake flour, sugar and eggs, the fruit cake comes out rich tasting and very flavorful. It is perfect for winter holidays and... - 50.4586
Inexpensive Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, add butter, sugar and applesauce to combine.
3) In a bowl, place raisins and sift over 1 c. flour. Combine well.
4) Add the dry mixture into the first mixture.
5) Fold in nuts, spices, salt,... - 50.2369
Crystallized Candied Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 275 degrees.
2) Butter a deep 7-inch round cake tin. Use non-stick parchment or greased greaseproof paper to line it.
3) Into a bowl, sift the spices and flour. Add all the remaining ingredients and beat... - 49.785
Red And Green Fruit Cake
Beat eggs all together in bowl, add sugar and beat a little more.
Add cream, beat and set aside.
Mix fruit and nuts together in a large bowl real well.
Pour egg mixture over nuts and fruit a little at a time mixing well after each addition.
Sift dry... - 49.5852
Rum 'n' Honey Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a large bowl, add egg yolks, honey, crumbs, orange peel, pumpkin spice mix, rum and baking powder and mix well.
3. Stir in the canned fruit cocktail juice to form a smooth mixture.
4. Take... - 49.3618
Demerara Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Take a bowl, sieve in flour and salt. Add rest of the ingredients, excluding Demerara (light brown) sugar and mix well.
3. Take a 2 lb. loaf tin lined with greased waxed paper. Pour the mixture into it, top... - 49.2975
Dieter's Dream Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Add gelatin in cold water and let stand for 5 minutes.
3.Add in boiling water and stir to dissolve gelatin.
4.In a blender container, pour gelatin mixture and all other ingredients, except crushed... - 49.2808
1. In a bowl, add flour, bran cereal, baking powder, salt and mix well.
2. In another bowl, cream together butter, cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Blend in the egg, lemon juice, zest and beat well.
3. Add the flour mix to the creamed mixture and... - 49.271
Sour Cream Fruit Cake
1. In medium bowl of electric mixer, let egg whites warm to room temperature—about 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 10-inch bundt pan or tube pan.
3. Sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
4. With electric mixer at high speed, beat... - 49.2571
Mama's Fruit Cake
1. Lightly oil a 10-inch tube pan. Line bottom and side with heavy brown paper; lightly oil paper.
2. In a very large bowl, combine the fruits and nuts; toss until well mixed. Sift 1/2 cup of the flour over them; toss to coat evenly. Set aside.
3. Sift... - 49.2517
Easter Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease a round cake tin of 7 inches. Use greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment to line it.
3) In a bowl, put the butter and sugar. Beat well till the mixture is light and... - 48.8893
1930 Dollar Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Line a baking tin with buttered brown paper.
3) In a bowl, mix together raisins, mixed peel, cherries, almonds and walnuts.
4) Sift together baking powder, flour and salt. Mix well and sprinkle all over... - 48.6656
Eggless Fruit Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
2. Grease a cake tin and line it with greaseproof paper to come an inch (2.5 cm) above the sides of the tin.
3. Brush the paper with melted fat.
4. In a bowl sift together the flour,... - 48.5884
Short Cut Fruit Cake
Grease and flour 6-cup ring mold.
In large bowl, stir together date filling from date bar mix and water.
Mix in dry crumbly mix, eggs, flour, baking powder, molasses, and spices thoroughly.
Fold in nuts, raisins, and cherries.
Spoon into mold.
Cover with... - 48.5158
Light Coconut Fruit Cake
This Light Coconut Fruit Cake is absolutely delightful to pep up weekend holiday. Enjoy as a dessert, the Light Coconut Fruit Cake is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to it. - 48.3952
Dried Fruit Cake
1. Take a mixing bowl, add dates, candied fruits, pecans, macadamia nuts and raisins.
2. Sieve flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
3. Mix nuts and mixed fruits, vanilla and egg and mix well.
3. Take 2 baking dishes, long ones, prepare them and... - 48.3161
Fruit Cake Pie
1.Preheat the oven at 350F.
2. Layer the pastry over 10-inch pie pan and set aside.
3. In a bowl combine chopped candied fruit, dates, and chopped pecans. Mix them well and put it over the pastry shell.
4. In a bowl mix butter and... - 48.2798
Boiled Whiskey Fruit Cake
Boiled Whisky Fruit Cake is a yumy fruit cake that you can even prepare for Christmas! It is perfect as gifts for your neighbors or simply to be served for a tea party! Here is the Boiled Whisky Fruit Cake recipe. - 48.1566
Raised Fruit Cake
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into water.
Let stand a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Pour hot milk over 1/4 cup sugar and the salt.
Cool to... - 47.7796
Coffee Fruit Cake
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to the desired temperature.
2) Take a pan and cream the shortening into it.
3) Add the sugar, yolks of eggs, milk and coffee to it.
4) Sift the flour and baking powder together before adding it... - 47.6638
Harvest Fruit Cake
1. In a large kettle, tip in the currants, raisins, figs, almonds, coconut, pecans, citron, orange peel and 1/2 cup sherry to make a uniform mix by mixing with your hands. Let this mixture stand at room temperature covered overnight till... - 47.2983
Brussels Fruit Cake
In a large bowl, mix pineapple, pears, candied peel, cherries, walnuts, pecans, almonds, hazelnuts, raisins and sherry.
Cover and let stand overnight.
Line two 9-1/4x5-1/4-inch (23x13-cm) loaf pans with waxed paper; grease'paper.
Preheat oven to 325°F... - 47.0981
Zucchini Fruit Cake
Beat eggs with oil; stir in sugar and vanilla.
Sift together flour, soda, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice.
Add to egg-sugar mixture.
Stir in zucchini, nuts, raisins, candied fruit, and currants.
Turn into two greased 9 x 5-inch loaf... - 46.8869
Eve's Fruit Cake
1) Beat together sugar and margarine.
2) Sift together flour, cream of tartar, bicarbonate of soda and cake spice and slowly add it to the creamed mixture.
3) Now, add fruit, dissolve agar-agar in a little water and mix in, adding water just enough.... - 46.8751
Old-english Fruit Cake
This Old-English Fruit Cake is an irresistible dessert recipe. Enjoy this Old-English Fruit Cake with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 46.778
Applesauce Fruit Cake
1) In a pan boil applesauce, shortening and sugar together for 5 minutes. Stir in between. Keep aside to cool.
2) Take four (1 pound) coffee cans and line them with waxed paper.
3) In a 3 quart mixing bowl, combine fruit and nuts together.
4) Combine... - 46.7415
Grand Fruit Cake
Grease and double-line one 25 cm/10 inch tin.
Wrap two layers of brown paper around the outside rising well above the cake tin.
Tie with string.
Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Gradually add the beaten eggs, with a tablespoon of the flour... - 46.3409
Dearborn Inn Fruit Cake
1. Lightly grease a 10-inch tube pan. Line bottom and side with heavy brown paper; then lightly grease paper.
2. In very large bowl, combine raisins, currants, dates, candied peel, nuts, candied cherries, apple and orange. Sift 1/4 cup flour over mixture;... - 46.2358
Magic Fruit Cake
Preheat oven to 300Â°F.
Grease 9 inch tube pan.
Line with brown paper; grease again.
Sift flour, salt and baking soda.
In large size bowl slightly beat eggs; add mince meat, sweetened condensed milk, sherry, nuts and fruit; mix well.
Stir... - 45.8092
Holiday No Fat Fruit Cake
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Spray 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
Line bottom and side of pan with waxed paper, extending paper at least 1 inch above rim of pan.
Spray paper with cooking spray.
In medium bowl, combine raisins, cherries, pineapple,... - 45.6673
Connie's Fruit Cake
1) In a saucepan, mix all ingredients and bring to boil stirring constantly. Simmer for 15 minutes.
2) Cool the mixture and add grated rind of an orange, salt, bicarbonate of soda and wholemeal flour. Mix well.
3) Take a non-stick or well-lined 8-inch... - 45.5793
Hot Water Fruit Cake
Combine raisins, honey, oil, and baking soda in large bowl.
Pour water or coffee over mixture.
Mix well and cool to room temperature.
Prepare and set aside the dried fruit and nuts.
Sift together dry ingredients and stir into cooled raisin mixture.
Blend in... - 45.4215
Mother's Depression Fruit Cake
1. In a bowl, cream together the shortening and the sugar; add three cups of flour, cinnamon and cloves to it
2. In a bowl, along with a quarter cup of flour, mix together one cup of glazed fruits and one of nuts
3. In one cup of hot syrup taken from... - 45.4052
Candy Orange Slice Fruit Cake
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar.
Beat in the applesauce, eggs and buttermilk.
In a bowl, combine the orange slices, pecans, coconut, cherries, dates and 1 cup of flour; toss to coat.
Combine the baking soda, salt and remaining flour; add to the... - 45.3933
Champagne Fruit Cake
In a large bowl combine nuts, dates, fruits, and peels.
In small mixer bowl cream together butter and sugar till light.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
Beat in rum and the 2 tablespoons brandy.
Stir together flour and spices.
Add to... - 45.288
Miniature Fruit Cakes
Preheat oven to 325 °F.
In a large bowl, mix together raisins, prunes, mixed fruit, and walnuts.
Toss with whole wheat pastry flour.
In a medium-size bowl, beat eggs and honey.
Add vanilla extract.
Beat in unbleached white flour.
Pour into bowl with fruit,... - 45.1965
Uncooked Fruit Cake
1) In the grinder, add sunflower seeds to grind. Add dried fruits and walnuts to grind together.
2) Combine remaining ingredients with the ground mixture.
3) Use an oiled bread pan, to press the mixture.
4) Cover with refrigerator paper or aluminum... - 45.0528
Christmas Fruit Cake Candy
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Grease and flour a 9-inch spring-form pan; set aside.
In a large bowl mix walnuts, almonds, figs, orange peel, lemon peel, citron, pineapple, cocoa, flour, cinnamon and cloves.
In a medium saucepan combine honey and sugar.
Bring to a... - 45.0473
Mosaic Fruit Cake
Beat eggs until light.
Add sugar, vanilla, rum flavoring, and butter; continue beating until well blended.
Sift flour and measure; sift with baking powder and salt into the first mixture.
Mix to a smooth batter.
Add the fruits and nuts.
Blend with a spoon or... - 44.8319
Easy Fruit Cake Cookies
Fruitcake Cookies is simple yummy in taste. Fruitcake Cookies gets its taste from pineapple and cherries mixed with flour and eggs, flavored with cinnamon and topped with nuts. Kids love this Fruitcake Cookies. - 44.4625
Dublin Fruit Cake
Cream together butter and sugar.
Add eggs, brandy, rose water, and orange extract to creamed mixture, beating till fluffy.
Sift together flour, allspice, and salt; stir in ground almonds.
Stir flour mixture gently into creamed mixture.
Stir in whole almonds,... - 44.1836
Earl Grey Fruit Cake
1) In a bowl, add the sultanas, raisins and currants, lemon rind and demerara sugar, reserve 1 tsp sugar to use later.
2) Stir in the strained tea , cover and leave until the next day so that the tea is absorbed into the dried fruit and sugar.
3) Stir... - 44.1748
Chocolate Pecan Fruit Cake
In large bowl, toss together pineapple, cherries, pecans, unsweetened and semisweet chocolate and raisins; toss with half of the flour.
Stir together remaining flour, baking powder and salt.
In large bowl, beat butter with sugar until light and... - 44.0621
Easy Individual Fruit Cakes
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Prepare cake mix by package directions, using the eggs but substituting brandy or wine for the liquid called for.
Beat in spices and extracts.
Dredge fruit in flour, then mix into batter along with nuts.
Spoon into muffin tins lined... - 43.904
Favorite Fruit Shortcake
Prepare desired filling; set aside.
Stir together flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in 1/2 cup butter or margarine till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Combine beaten egg and milk; add all at once to flour mixture.
Stir just to... - 43.5809
Old Williamsburg Style Fruit Cake
Gradually add sugar, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating until light and fluffy after each addition.
Blend in 1 cup flour, then the sherry.
Mix the remaining flour, walnuts, the fruits, and coconut.
Stir... - 43.5257
Sunshine Fruit Shortcake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Whip egg yolks until they become thick and lemon coloured.
3) Slowly mix in sugar, vanilla, salt and water, beating well.
4) Beat egg whites until they reach a stiff stage but not dry.
5) Mix... - 43.3862
Very Fast Fruit Cake
In large mixer bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, apricot nectar, the 1/4 cup apricot brandy, and the oil.
Beat on medium speed of electric mixer for 2 minutes or till mixture is smooth.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
Fold in fruits and... - 43.101
Fruit Cake Cookie Cups
In small bowl of electric mixer, beat egg until thick and lemon colored.
With mixer at high speed, slowly add the oil, then the honey and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking soda, and spices.
Stir half of flour mixture into creamed mixture.
Combine the rest with... - 42.796
Olive Oil Fruit Cake
In a mixing bowl, sift the flour and stir in the caster sugar.
Pour in the milk and orange juice.
Stir the mixture using a wooden spoon and beat in the flour and sugar.
Pour in the olive oil stirring all the time and mix all the ingredients well... - 42.7953
Val Cabell's Fruit Cake Old Family
Beat the butter and sugar until light and creamy.
Add the eggs, thoroughly beaten, then the raisins and currants (well washed and dried).
Chop the citron or pass it through a meat chopper, add to the other ingredients with the syrup and ground spices.
Sift... - 42.5945
Fruit Cake Fondue
Combine filling mix from date bar package and hot water in a large mixing bowl; mix well.
Add remaining date bar mix, eggs, marmalade, flour, baking powder, and spices; mix well.
Stir in pecans, raisins, and candied cherries.
Spoon batter into a brown... - 42.5642
Applesauce Fruit Cake
Cream butter; add sugar and applesauce gradually.
Sift flour with soda and spices; add to creamed mix- ture.
Stir in nuts, candied fruit and raisins.
Pour into 2 greased and floured cake pans.
Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes; cool.
Wrap cakes in... - 42.5158
Fruit Cake Bonbons
In saucepan, combine first 3 ingredients.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally till mixture comes to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes; remove from heat.
Reserving 1/2 cup candied fruit, stir in remainder.
Cream butter and sugar together.
Beat in... - 42.4374
Yellow Fruit Cake
Heat oven to 275°.
Line 2 loaf pans, 9x5x3 inches, with aluminum foil; grease.
Measure all ingredients except fruits and nuts into large mixer bowl.
Blend 1/2 minute on low speed, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat 3 minutes high speed, scraping bowl... - 42.283
Easy Tropical Fruit Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
2. Line an 8- by 4- by 2-inch loaf pan with waxed paper.
3. Mix the whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add fruits and nuts and mix to coat.
4. Beat the eggs until light. Add honey and beat well. Add... - 42.2707
Tangy Fruit Cake
Cream butterand sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add lemon rind and extract.
Sift together flour, salt and baking powder.
Add dry ingredients alternately with milk, beating with mixer at medium... - 41.3473
Baked Fruit Cake
Soften yeast in cider.
Blend honey and oil; combine with powdered fruit rind, seeds and hot applesauce.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add yeast mixture, flours, nuts and honeyed fruit rind.
Beat well to get air into batter.
Turn into oiled tube pan.
Set in warm place to... - 41.2743
Fruit Cake Without Eggs
1)In a pan, mix together butter/clarified butter and sugar very well until sugar completely dissolves.
2)Add in yeast, dry fruits, milk and flour. Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
3)Ferment mixture for 2 to 3 hours in a warm place. Once fermented, add... - 40.7888
Aronowitz Fruit Cake
Combine dates, pecans, cherries, and pineapple in a large mixing bowl, set aside.
Combine dry ingredients, add to fruit mixture, stirring well.
Stir in eggs and vanilla.
Spoon batter into a greased and brown paper-lined 10-inch tube pan.
Bake at 250Â° for 2... - 40.2149
Brandy Fruit Cake
1. Beat the butter until soft; gradually add the sugar and beat until creamy. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, and beat thoroughly after each addition.
2. Reserve 1/4 cup of the flour and sift remaining flour with the spices and salt.
3. Combine the coffee,... - 40.0743
Pumpkin Fruit Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Take a very large bowl and mix together all ingredients except fruit with hand.
3. In a greased tube pan pour the mixture after mixing the fruit in it and let it bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and... - 40.0018
Cocoa Fruit Cake
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 325° F. Rub a deep round, square or loaf cake pan with margarine or shortening; line it with waxed paper and rub the paper with margarine or shortening.
2. Beat the butter or margarine until soft; combine the sugar and cocoa... - 39.8364
Golden Carrot Fruit Cake
Cream butter, orange rind and sugar until light and creamy, then add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition; beat in golden syrup.
Stir in carrot, fruit and coconut, then sifted flours and spice alternately with orange juice.
Spread into greased... - 39.3232
Microwave Fruit Cake
In large mixing bowl, cream butter, brown sugar and corn syrup.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating continuously.
Blend with flour, salt, baking powder, nutmeg and allspice until smooth.
Stir in brandy; fold in cherries and nuts.
Pour into 12-cup bundt... - 39.2411
Pound Fruit Cake
Mix nuts and fruit with 1/2 c of the flour.
Work butter with a spoon, until fluffy and creamy; gradually add sugar while continuing to work with a spoon until light.
Add eggs, unbeaten, one at a time, and beat thoroughly with a spoon after each addition.
Sift... - 38.9877
Biscuits For Fruit Shortcake
Biscuits For Fruit Shortcake is an irresistible snack recipe. The Biscuits For Fruit Shortcake recipe is something you would never want to miss out on! - 38.8814
Summer Fruit Cake
1. Grease three loaf pans, then line with foil.
2. In a very large bowl, mix the first 8 ingredients together.
3. Sift flour, baking powder and salt, then sift over the fruits, and mix to coat fruit pieces.
4. In another large bowl, cream together the butter... - 38.7523
Brown Sugar Fruit Cake
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 325° F. Rub a 9-inch deep square baking pan with margarine or shortening; line with heavy waxed paper and rub the paper with margarine or shortening.
2. Beat the butter or margarine until soft; gradually add the sugar and beat... - 38.6547
Jennie Benedict's Fruit Cake
Cream butter and sugar together.
Add the molasses; then the eggs which have been beaten separately.
Next add the flour which has been browned.
Then dissolve the baking powder in 1 cup of light cream or top milk and add to the mixture.
Add the spices which... - 38.0342
No-bake Fruit Cake
Chop coarsely raisins, dates, apricots, coconut and walnuts in food processor or food chopper.
Empty mixture into a large mixing bowl.
Add salt, vanilla and liquor.
Spoon and pack the mixture into a mold or molds, or 2 6-cup loaf pans.
Cover with... - 37.8746
1) Combine the baking mix, milk, sugar and butter. Then divide the dough into four parts.
2) Sprinkle with the baking mix, shape each portion into a 1/2-inch thick circle and place on a 12-inch pizza pan or a foil wrapped rack.
3) Bake as per the... - 37.7936
Fruit Cake Drops
1. Sift flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy in medium-size bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in egg and brandy.
3. Stir in flour mixture, half at a time, . blending well to make... - 37.7655
Fruit Cake (panforte)
Sift flour with the cocoa and spices.
Mix sugar and honey in a saucepan and boil for three minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Quickly stir in flour mixture and remaining ingredients.
Spread into a lined 9 inch (23 cm) square pan.
Bake in a... - 37.5158
Royal Banana Fruit Shortcake
Place 2 extra-ripe bananas in blender.
Blend until smooth.
Prepare cake according to package directions, using blended bananas as part of the liquid measured with water.
Spread batter in 2 greased 9-inch round cake pans.
Sprinkle tops with almonds.
Bake and... - 37.1937
Broiled Fruit Cake
Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
Set cake layer on cookie sheet; spread with jelly; top with well-drained apricots and peaches.
Combine brown sugar, cinnamon and butter, and dot over fruit.
Broil until fruit starts to brown.
Remove to platter. - 35.2914
Fruit Cake With Pecan And Cherries
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease large cookie sheet. Into large bowl, measure first 7 ingredients and 3 tablespoons orange-flavor liqueur. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until well blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Stir in... - 35.0669
Fruit Cake Baked In Candied Grapefruit Shells
The half-shells from breakfast grapefruit may be used; choose fruit with thick skins.
Remove dividing membranes from grapefruit shells.
Cover with 3 quarts water in which the salt has been dissolved, and let stand 24 hours.
Pour off the salt water, cover with... - 34.449
Fruit Cake Trifle
In a bowl whisk together the yolks and the sugar and add the milk, scalded with the zest, in a slow stream, whisking.
In a heavy saucepan combine the yolk mixture and the heavy cream and cook the custard over moderately low heat, stirring constantly with a... - 32.7203
Spring Fruits Shortcake
Combine rhubarb, 1 cup sugar and water in shallow pan and simmer until rhubarb is tender, about 20 minutes.
Combine strawberries and remaining sugar, add to hot rhubarb sauce and chill.
Split and butter hot shortcake biscuits and put together with cold fruit... - 29.2619
Angel Fruit Cake
1. Prepare angel food cake according to label directions. Suspend and cool cake according to directions; remove from pan.
2. Meanwhile, drain juice from fruit cocktail into small saucepan. Sprinkle gelatin over juice; let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Place... - 28.9406
Real Fruit Cake
Real Fruit Cake is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare dessert recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Real Fruit Cake; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 26.5
Chocolate Covered Fruit Cake Balls
In a food processor grind the fruitcake until it forms a ball, scoop up rounded teaspoons of it and with dampened hands form them into balls.
Let the balls stand, uncovered, in a jelly-roll pan lined with wax paper for 30 minutes.
In a small metal bowl set in... - 25.4989
Raw Fruit Cake
1. On a small 6-inch plate or dish, spread a layer of 1 cup of the figs. Top with a layer of 1 cup nuts, then 1 cup dates, and 1 cup coconut.
2. Repeat the four layers three more times. Apply light pressure to top of "cake" and let stand overnight. - 25.4516
Easy Fruit Cake Glaze
1. In a small saucepan, tip in the corn syrup, lemon juice and water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes till done. This will make ¼ cup.
2. Serve as a glaze on cakes, cupcakes, muffins or as a dipping sauce. - 25.032
Fruit Cake Coffee Ice Cream Terrine
Line a metal loaf pan, 9 by 5 by 3 inches, with plastic wrap, leaving a 3-inch overhang on all sides.
In a bowl stir together the fruitcake and the ice cream, spread the mixture into the loaf pan, and fold the plastic wrap overhang over the top.
Freeze the... - 21.0669
Combine egg and milk. Add biscuit mix, sugar, and butter, and stir to blend well. Should be a soft, sticky dough. Add a little more milk, if needed. Pour into a well-greased fluted Mary Ann or flan pan, or into a 9-inch cake pan, and bake about 25 minutes or... - 18.6323