- » Easy Frozen Fruit Daiquiri
Easy Frozen Fruit Daiquiri Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy frozen fruit daiquiri recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy frozen fruit daiquiri recipes.
Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris
Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris is a delightful rum cocktail. If you like rum mixed with limeade concentrate then try this Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris cocktail. Rum lover just love this Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris cocktail. - 23.6234
Daiquiri Fruit Salad
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Add water to syrup to make 1 cup.
Bring to a boil; add gelatin and stir to dissolve.
Add frozen limeade concentrate and salad dressing; stir until well blended.
Chill until slightly thickened but not set, about 45... - 32.7629
Mock Strawberry Daiquiri
Pour apple juice into blender and start processing on low speed. Add strawberries gradually while motor is running. Do not overblend. Stir in fresh lime juice to taste. Sweeten, if desired. Serve at once while frothy. - 17.3747
Put ice into blender .
Add remaining ingredients and blend on high or frappe speed about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. - 21.652
Put strawberries, rum and lemon juice in blender.
Add enough crushed ice to fill blender.
Blend until icy.
Decorate with lemon slice and Serves 7 or 8. - 31.6316
1) In a blender, process all the ingredients together except ice at a medium speed until smooth.
2) Gradually add ice on a high speed, process after each addition until the ice is dissolved and the mixture is smooth and thick.
3) Pour in a... - 30.0398
Freeze watermelon cubes in a shallow pan at least 6 hours.
Combine frozen watermelon, rum, lime juice, and liqueur in a blender; process until smooth.
Add enough ice to bring mixture to 5 cup level on blender container; process until smooth. - 23.4881
Combine the daiquiri mix, apple juice, water, sugar replacement, and jelling mix in a saucepan.
Stir until completely dissolved.
Place saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir to the boiling point.
Reduce heat and boil for a minute.
Pour into glass jar or... - 25.6709
Watermelon Daiquiri Slush
Place half of watermelon cubes in a bowl; cover and freeze until firm.
Place remaining watermelon cubes, white rum, and remaining 3 ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth.C211
Pour half of pureed mixture into a large pitcher.
Add frozen... - 28.8108
Pineapple Daiquiri Salad
1. Drain the pineapple and reserve its juice.
2. Add water to the juice to get a cup of juice. Keep aside at least 1/2 cup of the liquid.
3. In the container of a blender mix gelatin and 1/2 cup liquid. Process for 30 seconds and let it... - 40.444
Hot Devilish Daiquiri
In a 2-quart microproof casserole, combine hot water, sugar, spices, and concentrated fruit juices.
Stir, then cook on HI (max. power) 5 to 6 minutes, or until mixture boils.
Heat rum in a microproof container on HI (max. power) for 30 seconds.
Ignite and... - 29.5398
It's sweet. It's sour. It's fruity. It's fresh. It's a mango daiquiri, and it's perfect for bringing a twist of the tropics to any occasion, from big backyard barbecues to cocktail time for two relaxing by the pool! Easily make a restaurant quality mango... - 0
1. Place sliced strawberries in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour into a pitcher; add strawberry juice concentrate, and stir well. Cover and chill.
2. Just before serving, stir in champagne and sparkling water. Pour into... - 24.0294
Fresh Strawberry Pie
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; cut in margarine and Neufchatel cheese with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal and is pale yellow (about 3 1/2 minutes).
Combine ice water and 2 tea spoons lemon juice; sprinkle, 1 tablespoon at a... - 45.6924
Bubbling Holiday Punch
Pour water into ring mold to depth of one inch; freeze.
Arrange berries and lime slices around mold; add enough water to anchor fruit to ice.
Fill mold with water; freeze solid.
In punch bowl, combine daiquiri mix and rum.
Carefully add ice ring.
Pour... - 30.1354
1. In a punch bowl or a large pitcher, combine the lemon and orange juice concentrates, angoustra bitters and sugar. Keep aside to thaw.
2. Once thawed, whisk well till sugar dissolves completely.
3. Cling wrap and refrigerate this mixture for two... - 44.5721