- » Easy Frosting
Easy Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy frosting recipes.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free And Corn Free Frosting
Frostings are so good although not enjoyable by some people due to their allergic tendencies with glutens and lactose. Chef KC Pomering shows how to make a Gluten and Dairy Free Frosting using healthy and delicious substitutes along with vanilla flavor. Good... - 123.645
Frost On The Pumpkin Cookies
Frost On The Pumpkin Cookies is yet another Christmas cookies recipe. Frost On The Pumpkin Cookies gets its taste from flour mixed with baking powder and flavored with cinnamon. Frost On The Pumpkin Cookies is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 46.6589
Ghostly Petit Fours With Mallow Frosting
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 15x10-inch jelly roll pan.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Pour batter into prepared pan.
Bake at 350°F. for 20 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; cool.
Freeze cake 1... - 46.107
Frost On The Pumpkin Torte
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together the butter, flour and walnuts.
3) Into 1 9x13-inch baking pan, press the mixture. Set aside.
4) Blend together the sugar, cream cheese, beaten egg yolks and vanilla and pour... - 45.8763
The Vanilla flavoured Cinnamon-Chocolate Frosting is not like anything you have tasted before. The spiciness of the cinnamon with the richness of chocolate is truly divine. You will love it with any of your desserts or snack favorites. - 45.5677
Frost N Bake Cookies
Cream butter, frosting mix, and flavorings.
Blend in flour, raisins, and salt: mix well until a soft dough forms.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Place 1 1/2 inches apart on un-greased cookie sheets.
Flatten with fork.
Spread 1 teaspoon Fudge Frosting on each... - 42.8679
1.Preheat the oven at 450 degrees.
2.In a large bowl, mix chciken, celery, onion, almonds, cream of chicken, rice, lemon juice, salt ad pepper.
3.In a sepaarte bowl, put mayonnaisel along with water and mix using a wire whisk.
4.Once the... - 41.3893
Yule Log Frosting
Yule Log Frosting is used for preparing cakes. Yule Log Frosting gets its taste from chocolate, mixed wth eggs and cream. Flavored with coffee. - 40.8611
Drain apricots, reserving 1 cup syrup.
Mix gelatin, sugar, syrup, and egg yolks.
Heat, stirring till mixture comes to boil.
Remove from heat.
Sieve apricots; add to gelatin.
Add lemon juice.
Stir in milk and cream.
Freeze firm in refrigerator trays.
Break in... - 39.1479
Drain apricots, reserving 7 cup syrup.
Mix gelatin, sugar, reserved syrup, and the egg yolks.
Heat, stirring constandy, just till mixture comes to boiling.
Remove from heat.
Sieve apricots; add to the gelatin mixture.
Add lemon juice.
Stir in milk and... - 38.2982
Butter cream frosting is a slow cooked frotsing made with flour, butter and milk and sweetened with sugar. The butter cream frosting is called so because it is creamed with milk and butter. The frosting is rich and creamy and can be used right away. - 38.2926
Crunchy Fill Or Frost
1) In a small saucepan, melt the margarine over a low heat.
2) Stir in the honey and evaporated milk, stir continuously and boil for 6 minutes.
3) Stir in the almonds or pecans, coconut, rhubarb sauce, vanilla, salt and lemon peel.
4) Allow to simmer... - 37.9762
1) In a large bowl, beat butter or margarine and shortening until soft.
2) While still beating add in 10X sugar and salt, until mixture is crumbly and all sugar has been added.
3) Gently stream in milk, brandy, corn syrup, and vanilla beating... - 37.8648
1) In the top portion of a double boiler, combine sugar, corn syrup, water, egg whites, cream of tartar and salt.
2) Cook this over boiling water for 7 minutes, beating until soft peaks form in the mixture.
3) Now, remove from heat.
4) Add vanilla and... - 37.8038
Super Butterwhip Frosting
The super butter whip frosting is prepared with butter, sugar, milk and shortening. Flavored with a dash of vanilla, the super butterwhip frosting is prepared by heating and can be colored if desired with food coloring. - 37.2867
Easy Caramel Frosting
Melt butter in small saucepan, over low heat.
Re- move from heat.
Add brown sugar, stirring until smooth.
Over low heat, bring to boiling, stirring; boil, stirring, 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Add cream; over low heat, return just to boiling.
Remove from... - 36.0059
Heat 2 cups tomato juice with celery, onion, salt, lemon juice and rind, sugar, pepper, and curry powder.
Bring to boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add salad dressing, beating with a rotary egg beater until very smooth.
Stir in remaining tomato... - 35.8329
Choco Cream Frosting
1) In a bowl over a pan of hot water, melt the chocolate and the butter.
2) Remove the bowl from the hot water; stir in the sour cream, vanilla, and salt.
3) Gently beat in confectioners' sugar until firm enough to spread.
4) Layer evenly... - 34.8671
Melt chocolate; set aside.
In a medium bowl, cream butter or margarine and peanut butter.
Stir in melted chocolate and vanilla.
Add powdered sugar alternately with milk, beating until creamy and smooth.
Sprinkle top of frosted cake with chopped peanuts.
Fills... - 34.77
1) In a saucepan, add black bean soup.
2) Stir the soup well by adding consommÃ©, water, and sherry.
3) Place over heat to heat up the soup by stirring occasionally.
4) Place inside refrigerator to chill for 4 hours.
5) Use icy cold bowls to... - 34.5444
Combine sugar, salt, corn syrup and water in sauce- pan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
Bring to a boil without stirring.
Beat egg whites until foamy.
Add 3 tablespoons syrup mixture; beat until stiff peaks form.
Cook... - 33.9407
Easy Lemon Cream Frosting
In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
Stir in ReaLemon and vanilla.
Fold in whipped topping.
Chill at least 1 hour to thicken.
Use to frost 4 dozen cupcakes or one (15x 10-inch) sheet... - 33.9281
Choco Marshmallow Frosting
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat.
Blend in the cocoa, then the milk.
Stirring constantly, cook until mixture thickens, about 3 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add confectioners' sugar gradually, stirring until smooth after each addition.
Stir in the... - 33.8976
As You Like Lt Frosting
Blend butter and sugar.
Stir in cream and vanilla, adding enough cream to make the mixture easy to spread.
Divide icing into 3 parts.
Mark cake into thirds across the cake.
Ice 1/3 with plain icing.
Drizzle a little of the melted chocolate over it from the... - 33.4036
Refreshing Raspberry Frost
1. In a blender, add pineapple juice, sherbet, ginger ale and blend until frothy.
2. In a punch bowl, add the blended juices, raspberries and ix together
3. In a tall glass, pour the contents and serve chilled.
Blend the contents in... - 33.1812
In blender container combine orange sherbet, cold water, tangerine juice concentrate, and ice cubes.
Cover and blend till smooth.
Pour into 6 tall glasses.
Pour carbonated beverage down sides of glasses.
Stir gently to mix. - 32.6515
Combine milk, sugar, egg yolks, margarine and va- nilla in saucepan.
Cook, stirring, over medium heat for about 12 minutes or until thickened.
Add coconut and pecans.
Beat until frosting is cool and of spreading consistency.
Spread between layers and over top... - 32.5919
Jennifer's Fun Frosting
1) Cream butter with sugar and alternate the remaining sugar with milk.
2) Beat well until smooth paste is formed and no lumps remain.
3) Spread the mixture over the squares .
4) In a double boiler, melt butter and oil.
5) Drizzle over the... - 32.422
Apple Banana Frost
Pour milk into small mixer bowl.
Place in freezer till ice crystals just begin to form around edges.
Beat with electric mixer till fluffy.
In another bowl combine applesauce, banana, orange, and honey.
Fold whipped milk into fruit mixture.
Turn into muffin... - 32.1565
1. Cream the butter, add about half the sugar and cream until fluffy.
2. Add the salt and vanilla. Add remaining sugar and milk alternately, using enough liquid to give a good spreading consistency. Beat until the frosting stands in sharp peaks.
3. Divide the... - 31.9865
1) In a blender, add all the ingredients together and blend thoroughly or beat thoroughly with an electric hand mixer.
2) Use the Guacamole Frosting to frost a cauliflower or as required. - 31.7733
Lazy K Frosting
Lazy K frosting is a sweet vanilla frosting prepared with egg whites and sugar. Cooked and flavored with vanilla, the lazy K frosting is great for any dessert or cakes of choice. - 31.7056
Easy Vanilla Frosting
1 In a small bowl, add egg white and beat until foamy.
2 Blend in cream of tartar, beating constantly.
3 Add in honey and vanilla and stir well.
4 Beating gradually, add in the nonfat dry milk.
5 Use as desired. - 31.6111
Place raisins into a medium-size bowl, and pour maple syrup over them.
Soak raisins in syrup for several hours or overnight.
In top of a double boiler, combine egg yolks and honey.
Add butter, set over simmering water, and cook, stirSometimes there won't be... - 31.5716
Yellow Jacket Frosting
In saucepan mix sugar, corn syrup, and water.
Cook without stirring until 250°F.registers on candy thermometer, or until a small amount of mixture dropped into cold water forms a hard ball.
Beat egg yolks with salt until thick and lemon-colored.
Gradually... - 31.4717
1. Combine the sugar, molasses and water in a saucepan. Heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is boiling. Boil without stirring about 3 minutes or until the mixture forms a soft ball when a little is dropped into a cup of... - 31.4052
Cream butter and shortening in a large mixing bowl at medium speed of an electric mixer, gradually add about one-third of sugar.
Cream until light and fluffy.
Add egg white, salt, and almond extract, mix well.
Gradually add remaining sugar and 1/2 cup... - 31.3041
Broiled Coconut Frosting
1) Preheat oven/broiler.
2) Cream butter with sugar and mix all the other ingredients.
3) Pour the frosting over cake.
4) Bake until the crust turns golden.
5) Decorate with cherries and serve. - 31.1671
In a medium saucepan, melt shortening and chocolate over low heat.
Stir in powdered sugar, salt, milk and vanilla; beat until smooth.
Place saucepan in a bowl of ice water.
Continue beating to spreading consistency.
Fills and frosts one 2-layer, 8- or 9-inch... - 31.1393
Powdered Milk Frosting
1) In a bowl, add butter and honey to cream.
2) Add cream and vanilla.
3) Combine with powdered milk. If required, add more cream or powdered milk to get desired consistency.
4) Use the mixture to frost any cake. - 31.0528
Apple Snow Frosting
Use your electric mixer this frosting takes about 15 minutes to whip to a "snow." In small mixer bowl, beat egg white with salt till soft peaks form.
Gradually beat in 1/3 cup sugar, beating to stiff peaks.
Quickly grate down to core you'll need... - 31.0244
1) Use a blender, to mix all ingredients.
2) Alternately, in a saucepan, mix all ingredients by increasing the water to 1/2 C, and 1 T arrowroot.
3) Place over heat to thicken the mixture.
4) Use the mixture to spread over the cake while hot. - 30.8721
Melt together butter, carob chips, and honey.
Stir in half and half, vanilla, and milk powder.
Beat until smooth.
This is sufficient for an 8- or 9-inch-square cake. - 30.6176
Apple Yogurt Frost
1) Process a mixture of yogurt, apple juice, sugar, and ice cubes in a blender container until the mixture is thick and foamy.
2) Stir in sweetener if desired and process to combine.
3) Serve chilled. - 30.6049
Semi Sweet Carob Frosting
Combine carob powder, cornstarch, fructose, and salt in a small saucepan Add boiling water.
Stir to blend.
Place over medium heat, and stir and cook until thick.
Remove from heat.
Stir in vegetable oil and vanilla thoroughly.
Frost cake while frosting is... - 30.4673
Beat egg whites with the salt to a stiff foam.
Gradually add the brown sugar and continue beating until blended.
If turning the rotary beater becomes too difficult, rest of sugar may be mixed in with a spoon.
Fold nuts into the frosting.
Spread over cake... - 30.3096
Classic Decorative Frosting
1. Beat the egg white with the sugar, vanilla and cream of tartar until the mixture is stiff and holds up in sharp peaks when the beater is withdrawn.
2. Tint with food coloring if desired.
3. Force it through decorating tubes to make the desired designs. - 30.0689
1. Beat butter or margarine and vegetable shortening until smooth in a large bowl. Beat in 10X sugar and the salt until the mixture is crumbly and all of the 10X sugar has been added.
2. Add milk, brandy, corn syrup, and vanilla to bowl. Beat until the... - 30.0107
Spiced Maraschino Frosting
In small mixer bowl, mix all ingredients except cherries at LOW.
Add cherries and mix at MEDIUM-LOW until blended.
Enough frosting for a 9-inch (23 cm) square cake - 29.973
In small saucepan, place chocolate, 7 cup marshmallows, water, and butter.
Heat over low heat, stirring till blended.
Add sugar and vanilla; beat till smooth and slightly thick, about 2 minutes.
Stir in remaining marshmallows and... - 29.9497
Choco Blender Frosting
Put sugar in blender container; blend at high speed about 1 minute.
Add chocolate pieces, evaporated milk, and salt.
Blend at high speed till thick enough for spreading consistency, about 3 minutes.
Makes frosting for tops of two 8-inch layers.
For firmer... - 29.9389
Double Raspberry Frost
1. In a punch bowl, add raspberry syrup and water and stir in lemonade concentrate and carbonated beverage into it
2. Add ice cubes and float lemon slices. - 29.6097
In blender container place orange liqueur, sugar, lemon juice, and half the watermelon.
Cover; blend till pureed.
Add remaining melon.
Cover; blend again till smooth.
Pour into refrigerator trays.
Cover; freeze at least 2 hours [mixture will not freeze hard), - 29.349
Sprinkle gelatin on cold water in 2-quart saucepan to soften; stir in granulated sugar.
Heat to rolling boil; reduce heat.
Simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
Pour hot mixture over powdered sugar in large mixer bowl; beat until foamy, about 2 minutes.
Beat in... - 29.0018
The holiday frost is a festive alcoholic fruit drink made with brandy, peaches and rum along with yogurt. Blended together, the holiday frost is best served chilled with a sprinkling of nutmeg. - 28.9233
Never Fail Frosting
Combine 1 cup sugar, water, and corn syrup in a heavy saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until clear.
Cook without stirring until candy thermometer registers 232Â°.
Beat egg whites (at room temperature) until soft peaks form, continue to... - 28.8923
Choco Cream Frosting
1) In a pan heat water and melt chocolate and butter over it.
2) Take off from hot water.
3) Mix sour cream, vanilla, and salt.
4) Gently add confectioners' sugar and beat to get spreading consistency.
5) Spread on Chocolate Marble Cake... - 28.8768
Cream the butter and milk powder.
Add the carob powder and beat well.
Add the honey, milk, and vanilla.
Beat with a rotary beater until smooth, 5 to 10 minutes.
Spread frosting on cool cake.
Spread apple butter between the layers for a surprising taste treat. - 28.7516
Confectioner's frosting is an easy sugar frosting made with confectioner's sugar. Flavored with a hint of vanilla, the confectioner's frosting is easily prepared and can be used on cakes, dessert rolls and buns. - 28.6887
Combine chocolate, sugar, salt and 3 tablespoons water; cook until smooth.
Cool slightly; add egg yolks, one at a time.
Cool thoroughly; add whipped cream.
Spread between layers and on top of torte.
Chill for 4 to 8 hours. - 28.6157
Fill a pitcher with ice.
Add the wine, gin, juice, liqueur and simple syrup.
Stir well and strain into 8 chilled cocktail glasses.
Garnish each drink with a lemon twist. - 28.1585
1. Take a medium sized bowl and mix beaten egg whites, cream of tartar, vanilla and honey.
2. Gradually add milk and keep beating till egg whites reach stiff peak stage and glossy in appearance. You can add colour while beating to get a desired... - 28.0899
Dissolve instant coffee powder in water, set aside.
Cream butter in a large mixing bowl, add coffee mixture and cocoa.
Gradually add powdered sugar alternately with half-and-half, beating until mixture is light and fluffy.
Beat in vanilla. - 28.0032
Melt butter in saucepan; add sugar.
Boil for 2 min- utes, stirring constantly; add milk.
Bring to a boil; remove from heat.
Cool to lukewarm.
Beat in confectioners' sugar until of spreading consistency, fold in nuts. - 27.913
B 52 Frosting
In a double boiler melt the chocolate with the liqueurs and butter.
Beat in the egg yolks and cook beating until sauce thickens, remove from heat at once.
Place in a mixer and whip in the sugar.
Use. - 27.8976
Frostings are the final touch to the cake that if done well can lead to a wonderful elegant creation. But often most of us who are new to cake making messes this part up. To help you half way through is this amazing Frosting recipe. Try it! - 27.8749
Cream together shortening and vanilla until light and fluffy.
Stir in powdered sugar replacement and milk until mixture is well blended.
If frosting is too stiff, add a few drops of milk.
Tint as desired.
Make flowers with a pastry tube on waxed paper.
Allow... - 27.4205
Broiled Coconut Frosting
Thoroughly combine all ingredients.
Spread over warm 9 inch square cake.
Brown lightly in broiler.
Serve while warm. - 27.3966
Easy Fluffy Frosting
Beat egg whites with salt until stiff, but not dry.
Pour corn syrup in fine stream over egg whites, beating constantly with a hand or electric beater 10 to 15 min., or until of spreading consistency.
Frosts tops and sides of two 8" or 9"... - 27.3954
Combine all ingredients except vanilla in the top of a double boiler, set over boiling water, and beat with a rotary beater or portable electric mixer until mixture stands in peaks.
Off heat, add vanilla and continue beating until mixture will hold deep... - 27.3325
Place yogurt, dry milk and sugar in blender container.
Cover and blend on high speed 20 seconds.
Add about 1/2 cup of the strawberries.
Cover and blend on high speed 10 seconds; stir.
Repeat with remaining strawberries, about 1/2 cup at a time.
Pour into... - 27.1203
In small bowl, combine butter, peanut butter, sugar, vanilla, and 1/4 cup milk.
With portable electric mixer at medium speed, or wooden spoon, beat frosting until creamy and of spreading consistency.
If frosting seems too thick to spread, gradually beat in a... - 27.1029
Stir black bean soup well; add consomme, water, and sherry.
Heat; stir occasionally.
Chill 6 hours or more. - 27.0872
Broiled Coconut Frosting
The broiled coconut frosting is a simple frosting that just needs to be combined together and browned in a broiler. The broiled cocnut frosting has a delicate sweetness and is flavored with vanilla apart from coconut. The broiled coconut frosting would go... - 26.9469
Cream 1 cup powdered sugar, shortening, extracts and salt.
Add milk alternately with remaining 3 cups powdered sugar.
Mix until creamy.
Add more powdered sugar or milk, if necessary, to make spreading consistency. - 26.9036
Satiny Beige Frosting
Mix sugar, corn syrup and water in small saucepan.
Cover; heat to rolling boil over medium heat.
Remove cover and boil rapidly, without stirring, to 242° on candy thermometer (or until small amount of mixture dropped into very cold water forms a firm ball... - 26.8658
Add all ingredients to punch bowl in order given.
If not serving immediately save Seven Up until just before serving. - 26.8074
Decorator S Frosting
1. Beat butter or margarine and shortening until soft in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed. Beat in 10X sugar and salt until mixture is crumbly and all sugar has been added.
2. Add milk, brandy, corn syrup and vanilla to bowl. Beat until mixture is... - 26.7561
In small bowl, combine sugar, shortening, milk and vanilla.
Mix until smooth.
If necessary, add few drops more milk for decorating consistency.
Divide into small bowls; color as desired. - 26.6428
Cream shortening, and gradually add 1 cup sugar, continuing to cream and beat after each addition.
Add vanilla and salt.
Add remaining sugar, alternately with just enough water to form a thick smooth mixture suitable to force through a cake-decorating... - 26.546
In blender container combine milk and melon.
Cover; blend till smooth.
Add yogurt; cover.
Blend till smooth. - 26.4018
The experience of this Banana-butter Frosting recipe, will never let you go for another recipe again. The key ingredient here is Fruits. Once tasted, I am sure you would love to prepare this Banana-butter Frosting recipe for your dear ones! - 26.4006
Cream-Cheese Frosting has a Pungent taste.The sugar and vanilla extracts gives the Cream-Cheese Frosting Ostentatious taste. - 26.3835
Place thawed concentrate in chilled blender.
Add ice, 1 cup at a time, blending well after each addition.
Stop blender several times and push ice down with rubber spatula.
Serve in tall glasses with straws and spoons - 26.0225
Jiffy Milk-chocolate Frosting
The Jiffy Milk-Chocolate Frosting lends a wonderful flavor to any cake. This frosting makes every cake it is added to a success. Donâ€™t forget to try this Jiffy Milk-Chocolate Frosting recipe! - 25.9939
1) Mix chocolate, water and coffee powder over low heat until smooth. Let cool.
2) Cream the butter until fluffy. Beat in egg yolks, one by one. Beat in the cooled chocolate mixture. Beat in the powdered sugar. Refrigerate until thick.
3) Frost the top of one... - 25.8721
Royal Icing Ornamental Frosting
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar until foamy.
Gradually beat in sugar, then beat at high speed until very thick and glossy (beaters when withdrawn should leave sharp, firm peaks).
Use to frost and decorate cakes.
Keep bowl of frosting covered with damp... - 25.7272
Decorative Frosting Ii
Decorative Frosting is an amazingly delicious version of recipe. An easy to prepare frosting recipe, Decorative Frosting is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 25.7005
Maple Syrup Frosting
Melt butter in saucepan; add cream, vanilla and syrup.
Blend in sugar; beat until smooth.
Frost cookies. - 25.1727
Carob Nut Frosting
In electric mixer, beat honey and butter together, then stir in non-fat dry milk and carob.
Add pureed cottage cheese, mixing until smooth.
Spread over cake and top with chopped nuts. - 25.1631
1) In a bowl, mix the margarine, confectioners sugar and sherry until creamy and fluffy.
2) Use as required to frost cooled cake. - 25.1072
Apple Orange Frost
Combine applesauce, orange juice, lemon juice and sweetener.
Fold in egg whites.
Freeze until firm.
Salad will keep from two to four weeks in freezer. - 25.0814
1) Take a bowl and nicely blend all ingredients in it.
2) Spread the Lemon Frosting on top and sides of cake. - 25.0414
Combine all ingredients and 1/4 cup water in double boiler; beat until blended.
Cook, beating constantly with electric mixer, for 5 minutes or until firm peaks form; remove from heat.
Frost layer or loaf cake. - 24.9864
Instant Frosting Fancies
Heat butter and milk in small glass casserole in Radarange oven until mixture begins to simmer, about 1 minute.
Stir in dry frosting mix.
Heat 1 minute, stirring every 15 seconds.
For fudge, add 1/2 cup chopped nuts to chocolate mix; pour into greased 8 inch... - 24.9465
Ugly Duckling Frosting
In saucepan, combine brown sugar, milk and margarine.
Cook 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in coconut.
Pour over cake. - 24.8352
Combine butter, buttermilk, and cocoa in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in powdered sugar to a soft spreading consistency. Stir in vanilla. Spread on brownies before cutting. - 24.7707
Using electric mixer beat egg whites with cream of tartar until stiff.
Gradually beat in 1 cup of sugar.
Beat 10 min.
Beat in second cup of sugar; beat 10 min.more.
During last few minutes of beating, add food coloring for desired color.
While using or st - 24.7585
Broiled Coconut Frosting
1. Combine the sugar, cream and melted butter or margarine and beat until light and creamy. Stir in the coconut.
2. Spread the mixture over spice cake, plain cake or gingerbread baked in an 8- or 9-inch square pan, immediately upon removing it from the... - 24.3849
Black And White Frosting
1. Reserve 2 tablespoons powdered sugar. In a medium bowl, beat remaining powdered sugar, shortening, 3 tablespoons milk, vanilla, and salt until smooth. Add remaining milk, if necessary, to make white frosting manageable.
2. Remove half of frosting to a... - 24.3006
Easy Frosting Recipes By Category