- » Easy French Pastry
Easy French Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Easy French Pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Easy French Pastry recipes.
Easy Quiche Lorraine With Pastry
1 Arrange bacon in single layer in 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish.
2 Microwave 6 to 9 minutes on HIGH, or until crisp; cool. Crumble into bottom of baked crust. Sprinkle mushrooms, cheese and onions on top.
3 Measure cream in 4-cup glass measure and microwave... - 35.6394
You May Also Like!
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3 T) of the milk.
Blend with 3 oz.(3/4 cup) flour to form a soft dough.
Drop this ball of dough into a large bowl of warm water.
Leave to become 'spongy', about 20 minutes.
Add the salt and sugar to the remaining... - 39.7619
French Pie Pastry
Sift flour and salt; rub in butter with fingertips.
Make well in center; add water a little at a time.
The index finger is really best to do this, or use a fork and stir in spiral fashion, beginning at inside of well and gradually moving to outer edge.
Dough... - 24.8568
French Pastry Cream (creme Patisserie)
1. Thoroughly blend flour, sugar, and salt in the top of a double boiler. Add the cold milk, stirring well. Gradually, stir in scalded milk. Bring to boiling over direct heat, stirring constantly; cook 2 minutes.
2. Set over boiling water. Vigorously stir... - 26.8936
French Streusel Pastry
Cut shortening and butter into flour and salt with pastry blender or at low speed of mixer, until particles resemble coarse crumbs.
Reserve 1 cup.
Combine water and food coloring.
Sprinkle over flour mixture while stirring with fork, until dough is moist... - 36.5306
French Pastry Cream
Thoroughly blend flour, sugar, and salt in the top of a double boiler.
Add the cold milk, stirring well.
Gradually stir in scalded milk.
Bring to boiling over direct heat, stirring constantly; cook 2 minutes.
Set over boiling water.
Vigorously stir about 3... - 36.6666
Beat egg whites till foamy.
Gradually beat in 1/2 cup sugar.
Continue beating till very stiff and glossy.
Sift remaining dry ingredients into another bowl.
Add salad oil, half the milk, and the vanilla.
Beat 1 minute at medium speed on mixer or 150 strokes by... - 40.7809
Sweet French Pastry
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients, blend and knead with the fingures until the mixture binds together.
2) Firmly press, shape into a ball and smoothen the edges.
3) Chill for 30 minutes until the pastry is firm to roll out.
4) Use as... - 30.6983
French Sweet Shortcrust Pastry
1. On a smooth surface, sieve the flour and the salt. Mound the flour in the center of board and then make a well in the mound
2. Place the softened butter, sugar, egg yolks and vanilla essence into the well.
3. Blend well to a single mass with your... - 33.6867
Nonsweet French Pastry
1) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
2) Then cut in the butter and blend in the egg yolks, cream and wine with a fork until smooth.
3) Lightly knead in the bowl until bubbles appear over the dough surface. Then cover and refrigerate for an... - 36.7608
French Financier Pastry
What better way to enjoy your evening tea than these yummy, light, moist, chewy, almond flavored French tea cakes. This video instructs you on how to bake delicious financier pastry at home. Excellent accompaniment with freshly brewed coffee or tea. - 90.1364