- » Easy French Lentil
Easy French Lentil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Easy French Lentil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Easy French Lentil recipes.
French Green Lentils With Poached Egg
If you are used to eating lentils only in soups and salads, then this recipe could be a refreshing change for your taste buds. Chef Keith Snow teaches how to turn lentils into a total delicacy with this easy-to-make dish. Just grab all the ingredients, pots... - 105.579
French Lentil Soup
One of my family's favorite soups is the French Lentil Soup. The French Lentil Soup is one of the rare soups which my kids do not fuss about. Easy and quick! - 34.7391
French Lentil Salad With Glazed Pearl Onions
1. In a large saucepan, combine the ham hocks, clove-studded onions, garlic cloves and bay leaf. Add 2 quarts of cold water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer for 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a large... - 44.5114
Auvergne Lentil Casserole
1) Into a flame-proof casserole, add in the lentils. Pour enough cold water to cover the lentils. Let the water boil. Then cover the casserole and simmer for 30 minutes.
2) Add the onions, carrots, leek and parsnips into the casserole. Drop in the... - 45.4806
Escarole Lentil Soup
1. Take a Dutch oven and heat oil and stir in onions, parsley and garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add water, lentils and boil the mixture. Cover and cook at low heat for about an hour until the lentils turn soft.
3. Add salt, escarole, and pepper... - 40.1937
Lentils A La Nutberry Maple
Combine all ingredients in a heavy sauce pan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until lentils are desired consistency – soft but intact. – about 40 – 50 minutes.
To learn more about Nature's Indulgence and where you can purchase... - 21.1337
Rice Burgers With Lentils And Baked Fries
Ever heard of healthy burgers and fries? Here is a great recipe for you! Brown rice and lentil burgers and baked fries!! Watch this video and follow the instructions step-by-step. Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this is a great way to treat yourself... - 135.409
Cheese And Lentil Loaf
1. Drain the lentils and put in a pan with water to cover; add the garlic. Bring to the boil and simmer for 20-30 minutes, until tender. Drain thoroughly.
2. Mix the cooked lentils with the chopped onion, green pepper, cheeses, parsley, beaten eggs, 3... - 30.9681
Soak the lentils in 1 quart water for 3 hours.
Place lentils and water in a pot, and simmer for about 1 hour, or until barely tender.
Add the bouillon cubes, salt, yellow onions, and sesame oil.
Place all this in a baking casserole, and bake at 325° for... - 23.5206
1) Clean and wash lentils.
2) In a saucepan, cover and boil lentils for 2 minutes.
3) Take off from heat and keep aside covered for 1 hour.
4) Stir in salt, onion, and bay leaf and boil again on low heat till done. Do not overcook.
5)... - 41.953
Pickled Pork Ribs With Lentils
In a stainless steel pan or large glass bowl, place the gallon of water along with the pickling salt and saltpeter.
Stir until dissolved.
Place the ribs in the brine and keep covered in the refrigerator for 10 days.
You may have to weight down the ribs with a... - 38.4558
Hot Lentil Salad With Balsamic Dressing
1) In a large mixing or serving bowl, place the lentils.
2) In a pan, saute the onion and celery in oil for 2-3 minutes until soft.
3) Stir in the garlic, courgettes and green beans and saute for a further 2 minutes.
4) Then, stir in the peppers... - 44.3998
Spaghetti With Lentils
We usually think of lentils as a side dish or an addition to our winter soups, but when paired with spaghetti, bacon and saffron they most definitely deserve center stage! My favorite lentils are the French Green Lentils, Lentils la Puy but you can use any... - 114.708
French Poached Lamb Shank
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) Buy whole lamb shanks without cracking their joints, so they look like large drumsticks.
3) Smear lemon juice over the meat.
4) In a bowl mix together salt, pepper and lemon rind. Coat the meat in this... - 44.1966
Steaming Mussels With A Spicy Sauce
1. Soak the lentils in a bowl filled with plenty of cold water until they are required. Preheat the oven to 1.50°C/300°F/Gas 2 and put the bread in to warm. Clean the mussels in plenty of cold water and pull off any stray beards. Discard any of the mussels... - 42.234
Rice With Cauliflower And Cumin Seed
Break cauliflower into flowerets not bigger than 1 1/2 inches in length and 1 inch in width at the head.
Wash and drain flowerets thoroughly on paper towels.
Heat enough oil in skillet, wok, or karhai to have about 1 1/2 inches.
Keep on medium flame, much as... - 43.885