- » Easy French Dessert
Easy French Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy french dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy french dessert recipes.
November Recipe Of The Month - Sweet Potato Parfait
Are you planning a holiday party or get-together? Then here is an incredible video that shares an outstanding dessert recipe that would surely turn out to be a winner. Take a look at this video and make this healthy delicious dessert. Check it out... - 146.557
Wegmans Grilled Peach Melba
What a great, easy and most importantly delicious recipe this is! The perfect way to celebrate fresh, juicy local peaches in summer. - 135.99
Easy Pumpkin Pie And French Apple Pie
Now you need not spend hours in the kitchen to make your favourite pie! Check out this video to make Easy Pumpkin Pie and Easy French Apple Pie recipe. You must have never known that these recipes can be made in very little time and that too with so less an... - 135.669
Chocolate Pot De Crème
Perhaps you never knew that preparing fine and delicate dessert at home could be so easy. This rich chocolate pot de crème is going to be the main attractive of your dessert table, so you should be generous in preparing large quantity of pots. But before... - 132.169
Super Easy Lemon Mousse
This recipe is very, very easy to make. It requires only 3 ingredients and can be made in a snap. It is also loaded with flavor! - 121.829
Easy Cherry Clafoutis
Here is a super easy cherry clafoutis recipe perfect for your summer menu! This is a baked French dessert prepared with cherries. The video displays how simple it is to make cherry clafoutis at home. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve lukewarm. - 116.38
How To Make Lemon Meringue Nests
Lemon meringue nests are an easy-to-make dessert that is guaranteed to leave everyone asking for more! Watch as Sue McMohan shares a recipe that will enable you to make the delicious dessert in a matter of minutes! - 114.809
Easy Homemade Chocolate Mousse
Having some surprise guests at home? How about surprising them in return with a yummy homemade treat? Chocolate is loved by all and a chocolate mousse is one of those greatly favored treats you can make at a short notice, at least, that's what I feel after... - 114.404
This is a rich, very tasty dessert that is so easy to make - you don't need to be a master chef to achieve it - plus it takes less than 10 minutes of your time - perfect! - 113.976
When fresh red berries are not available I use the frozen ones. But in my experience, they are often very sharp/sour to the taste - so here is a quick tip to sweeten them. - 113.213
Easy Oreo Truffles- How To Make Oreo Truffles
Do you love chocolates but often wonder about the calories? Monique as prepared a low-calorie but delicious alternative that makes for a fun snack as well. If you like Oreos and chocolate, this is the dessert for you. - 112.011
Perfect Parfait - Lizanne Naturally
Perfection Parfait is perfect for those days that are less than ... perfect. When you wake up late or need to grab something quick in between putting out fires, this is a delicious healthy snack that still makes you feel like you're rewarding yourself. I also... - 110.88
5 Minute Mango Yogurt Brulee
1. Place a small saucepan on low heat, and add sugar in it. Stir, and cook for 3-5 minutes or until sugar dissolves and caramelizes.
2. Turn the heat off and set it aside.
3. In a small glass, drop a couple of mango slices, and mango juice.
4. In a... - 102.924
How To Make Nutella Pot De Crème
Soooo, me and Gabbi have been baking– A LOT! A few dozen cupcakes and cookies have grown through this house at an alarming rate, but when I think about all the fun we have, I can’t feel all that badly about it. Just taking a quick peek at a powder sugar... - 102.363
Betty's Faux French Chocolate Beignets
Ditch the cupcakes! It's time to load your plate with chocolate beignets. The delicious donuts is quick and easy to make and can be whomped in minutes by using easily available kitchen ingredients. Betty's recipe is so simple that you wouldn't mind investing... - 97.3342
No-bake Coconut Chocolate Macaroons
1. In a bowl, add the cocoa powder, coconut oil, honey, salt and unsweetened coconut and mix.
2. Take handfuls of the dough and stuff ice cube molds or any other molds with the mix.
3. Refrigerate for an hour.
4. No bake chocolate coconut... - 96.3955
Tequila Fruit Flambé
1. Peel the pineapple, mango and banana. Slice in cubes.
2. In a pan place all the cubed fruits, butter and allspice.
3. Stir in high temperature for 4 minutes.
4. Take out the pan from the heat and pour in the tequila. Fire with... - 95.9242
Creme anglais goes great with a wide range of desserts and is really easy to make. - 91.906
Low Carb Strawberry Mousse
1. Make the strawberry jello as per the package directions and keep it in the refrigerator until its thick and wobbly but not completely set.
1. In a cold grease free bowl add the heavy whipping cream and whip using a hand beater until... - 83.4186
100 Calorie Dessert Parfait - All Natural - Funktified Food #25
Today is your lucky day. Our chef is in a mood of giving. Today he is going to shows you how to make not 1 not 2 but 3 desserts. Yes, u heard it right 3 desserts. Check out the video of the sweet and delicious Balsamic Strawberry with Honey Blackberry and... - 69.1779
Easy Floating Island
Beat the yolks, first 5 tbsp sugar, and salt together.
Beat the whites until they are not quite stiff.
Beat in the second 5 tbsp sugar gradually.
Heat the cream, milk, and vanilla bean together in a flat wide pan to just below boiling point.
Using 2... - 44.3704
Easy Chocolate And Orange Mousse
1) In a large microwavable bowl, place together chocolate with butter.
2) Place in the microwave and cook for 2 1/2 minutes to melt.
3) Using a beater, beat the mixture well and if necessary return it to the microwave oven for 15-30 seconds longer.
4)... - 39.628
Napoleons are little french desserts that are used filled with a sweet filling of sort. These napoleons are filled with cherry pie filling. A microwaved dessert, these napoleons are cooked with pie crust mix and filled with vanilla pudding and cherry pie... - 37.7984
1) In a saucepan, place the sugar with 4 tablespoons water.
2) Simmer until the sugar has dissolves.
3) Allow the sugar mixture to boil for 2-3 minutes, until syrupy.
4) In a bowl, place the egg yolks and beat lightly.
5) Gently stream the yolk... - 36.9057
Easy raspberry Mousse
1. Tie a double band of greaseproof paper round the outside of a 6-in. souffle dish. (The paper should stand 2 inches the rim of the dish.)
2. Dissolve the jelly in a little hot water, add the juice from the raspberries and cold water to make up to | pint.
3.... - 36.8613
Easy Pots De CrÃ¨me
In a small saucepan, heat milk until small beads form around edges' but do not boil.
In blender container, combine chocolate pieces, eggs, coffee and liqueur.
Blend until smooth.
Add hot milk; blend again.
Pour into 6 or 7 pots de creme cups or custard... - 33.5735
Easy Rich Chocolate Mousse
Place chocolate in medium bowl over saucepan of simmering water or in top half of double saucepan over simmering water; do not allow water to touch base of bowl or base of top saucepan.
Heat gently (or microwave on HIGH for about 1 minute) until chocolate... - 33.0862
Easy Crepes Suzette
These Easy Crepes Suzette are divine ! Make these Easy Crepes Suzette for dessert tonight and tell me how you've enjoyed them ! - 32.9379
Easy Sunshine Souffle
Butter inside of top pan and lid of 2-qt.double boiler thoroughly.
Beat egg whites and salt in a small bowl until frothy.
Beat in 3 tbsp.sugar gradually and beat until stiff.
Fold in orange marmalade, orange rind and lemon rind.
Spoon into prepared top of - 32.81
Quick And Easy Quiche
Beat eggs and cream until thoroughly blended; season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
This custard can be used immediately or frozen for future use.
The recipe makes 2 cups, enough for a 10-inch pie.
To assemble quiche, bake piecrust in 375° oven 15... - 30.6529
Easy Melba Sauce
Melba Sauce is a delicious dessert sauce which I always crave for. Try this Melba Sauce; I bet, you will surely get a lot of compliments for this. - 26.4208
Easy French Chocolate
French Chocolate is an easy to prepare dessert which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 25.9856
Quick, Easy Filling For Mini Fried Fruit Pies
If looking for a quick, easy and amazingly tasty pie filling, try any of these Quick, Easy Filling For Mini Fried Fruit Pies. Pie fillings are always great with fruits and it turns all the more savory with a meat filling. Believe me, try any of these pie... - 25.5156
Chocolate Mousse Fit Foodie
Graziella shares a divine chocolate mousse recipe that is super- healthy, but doesn't taste like it! You'll never believe the ingredients! - 22.3892
Roasted Berries And Apriums With French Vanilla Ice Cream
1. Pre-heat oven to 375F.
2. Toss fruit with butter. Roast on a baking sheet for 10-15 minutes.
3. Whisk together orange and lemon juices, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
4. Toss fruit with honey mixture.
5. Serve fruit over top of ice... - 0
How To Make Chocolate Truffles
1. In a saucepan, add double cream, turn the heat and bring it to a boil, stirring occasionally.
2. In a large mixing bowl, put dark chocolate and pour hot cream on top. Stir until chocolate melts. Cover the bowl and leave it on the counter for 1- 1 ½... - 0