- » Easy French Baguette
Easy French Baguette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Easy French Baguette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Easy French Baguette recipes.
French Baguette With Butter And Prosciutto
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine olive oil, salt, scallions and parsley. Mix well and keep aside.
2. On a baguette piece, apply 1 tablespoon prepared oil and 3 tablespoons butter.
3. Top with 6 slices of prosciutto and cover with remaining halved... - 36.8014
Baguette With Tuna And Mozzarella
The baguette filled with tuna and mozzarella is a type of delicate sandwich, which is commonly found in the streets of Italy. You can also bring this exotic Italian flavor at your home, by assembling this sandwich with the easily-available ingredients. Go... - 114.277
In mixing bowl, combine water and sugar; sprinkle in yeast and let stand for 10 minutes or until yeast is dissolved and creamy.
Using electric mixer, gradually beat in 3 cups (750 mL) of the flour, skim milk powder and salt; beat until smooth, about 3... - 35.5701
Baguette Toast With Sausages
Delicious breakfast ! This French toast recipe is different. This video prepares French toast with Baguette. Fried to perfection, this makes an amazing breakfast option. Served with sausages to make it ultra special. This will surely give a fancy but... - 131.996
Rustic Vegetable Baguette With Smashed Avocado
1. Cut bread horizontally in half. Drizzle dressing on cut side of top half of bread. Place both halves on large cookie sheet.
2. Mash avocados until slightly smooth. Spread avocado over bottom half of bread; top with tomato slices and cheese. Broil with tops... - 20.2027
Chicken And Cheese Baguette
This Chicken and Cheese Baguette is my favorite. Try this chicken and cheese stuffed long bread with garlic and pepper flavorings. Your suggestions for this Chicken and Cheese Baguette are welcome. - 38.2135
Chunky Cheesey Baguette
There is no harm in indulging yourself in eating plenty of cheese once in a while, unless you are in some serious diet restriction. Also, you can always substitute with the low-fat alternatives. But this chunky cheesy baguette is perfect for boosting up your... - 129.383
Crispy Delectable Toasted Baguette Slices
Now gourmet style gorging doesn't get any tastier and cheaper than this. Stretch your dollar and still have a good time with Good Housekeeping's money-saving, These make-ahead baguette slices is best relished with a hot pizza dip. Just follow the recipe video... - 101.016
– Scoop out the soft part of the bread and stuff the crust with mousse of your choice. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and chill for at least 2 hours before serving, - 12.0731
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Stir in sugar, salt and 2 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 5... - 38.6829
Love asparagus? Then you will love the asparagus tapas for sure. This recipe of seasoned asparagus stuffed in bread makes the right pick as an appetizer. Try this asparagus tapas recipe. - 43.7357
Cheesy French Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 450 F
2) Using a knife, slice the bread in half across the length of the bread
3) Mix together the yogurt, mayonnaise, and the grated cheese and spread onto the bread halves
4) Toast the bread for about 10 minutes... - 34.2163
French loaf or baguette as in known in French is a oblong crispy, crusty meal bread. It is often served with breakfast and meals. French loaf has American and Vietnamese versions, these have difference in flour composition. But are served as breakfast or ... - 44.6835
Culinary Carrie: Cherry Cheese French Toast
1. Cut the French baguette into small cubes.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree after the 2 hours time.
3. In each ramekin crack one egg add the half and half, vanilla extract and splenda whisk everything well with a fork.
4. Once done... - 115.534
Tasty French Toast
If you're wondering what to eat for breakfast, then this one should be one of your go-to recipes. The Chef shows how to make yummy and easy French Toast. Your family is sure to love it. - 128.62
1) Set your oven to preheat at 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) Cut the baguette diagonally into thin slices of 1cm thickness.
3) In a baking sheet, place the baguette slices and drizzle little olive oil on them.
4) Place the baking sheet inside... - 33.903
French Onion Soup
1. Peel the onions and thinly slice.
2. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
3. Line the cookie sheet with parchment paper.
4. Diagonally cut the baguette.
5. Heat a stock pot pour in the coconut oil and heat on high.
6. Stir in the... - 107.165
Fruity Ham And French Bread Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Cut the baguettes in half lengthways and toast the cut sides until crisp and golden.
2. Spread the tomato sauce over the toasted baguettes.
3. Cut the ham into strips and lay on the baguettes with the pineapple and... - 34.0634
Classic French Onion Soup
Looking for a simple yet detailed recipe to make the classic French Onion Soup? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch Lynn as she details the procedure to make the perfect French Onion Soup without any hassles. - 113.809
Plssaladlere On French Bread
Preheat the oven to 300Â°.
Saute the onions in the olive oil on medium-low heat for about 15 to 20 minutes, until the onions begin to brown.
When the oven is warm, heat the baguette for about 10 minutes, until it is crusty on the outside.
Add the thyme,... - 40.6037
French Onion Soup
1. Keep the brown stock ready.
2. Peel and finely slice the onion.
3. Slice the baguette into long flutes (allow two per portion) and place on a baking tray.
4. Grate the cheese.
5. Wash the sprigs of thyme and allow to dry.
6. Weigh all... - 90.7471
Tasty French Onion Soup
Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the onions and sugar.
Lower the heat to a bare simmer and cook the onions slowly for 20-30 minutes until they are soft and a really deep golden-brown.
Stir occasionally and take care that they cook to a good colour... - 44.9588
French Onion Soup Hd
1. In a large Dutch oven, add in the extra virgin olive oil and onions. Cook for 12 minutes over medium heat or until tender and golden.
2. Pour in brandy and let the alcohol burn off. Followed by sugar and beef broth, cover and bring to a boil. Reduce... - 0
Traditional Crusty French Bread
Generously grease large bowl.
Lightly oil 6 baguette bread pans or 3 French bread pans.
Sprinkle yeast over 1/2 cup warm water and stir until dissolved.
Let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes.
Combine 5 cups flour and 2 1/4 cups warm water in another large... - 34.2288
Sardine French Toast
Looking for a special recipe to make on a Sunday morning? This recipe is a variation of the French toast recipe and can be made very easily. Sardines contain much more calcium than milk and this makes this dish even more special. - 123.159
French Dip Sandwich Goes Asian
1. In a medium bowl mix together beef broth, garlic, ginger, black vinegar, soy sauce, honey and sesame oil.
2. In a crock pot place the beef and pour in the beef broth mixture. Cover the crock pot and cook on low for 480 minutes.
3. Take out the... - 0
French Onion Soup Gratin
1. In a 6-quart saucepot over medium heat, heat oil. Add onions and 1 teaspoon salt. Cook, stirring, 5 minutes. Pour in wine, partially cover, and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes. Add broth and 4 cups water and simmer until onions are very... - 34.527
French Onion Soup
In a large saucepan, combine the onions and sherry or wine.
Cook and stir until the onions are tender.
Add the broth and Worcestershire sauce.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes to blend the flavors.
Meanwhile, place the... - 44.1212
Best Fruit Now - French Toast With Blueberry Syrup
If you are crazy for French Toasts, try this innovative recipe for the same. Baked crisp French toasts taste amazing with rich and thick blueberry sauce and the meal is definitely a delight for all foodies. Try it out now…. - 30.8435
Cheesy French Toast With Ham & Grilled Vine Tomatoes
1. Heat the grill to high, in a shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, cheese and chives. Melt the butter in a large non-stick pan over a medium heat. Dip slices of bread into the egg mixture, then place them in the pan. Cook for 3-5 mins on each side,... - 32.4486
Organic Eggs Blueberry French Toast
Looking for an easy French toast recipe that will please your guests and leave them asking for more? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more. - 103.722
Preheat oven to 450° during third rising.
In a large bowl dissolve yeast, sugar, and salt in warm water.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Stir in flour and turn onto floured surface.
Add more flour if necessary and knead for 10 minutes, or until smooth and elastic.
Put... - 39.9049
Easy Shrimp Bruschetta
Do you crave for the fancy Italian snacks like me? if yes then this easy shrimp bruschetta is for you. It gets its merits due to its simple and flavorful combination of ingredients. Watch this video and the ease to make it won't keep you away from it for long. - 142.747
Easy Cheesy Vegan Bruschetta
I had to make a video featuring my favorite snack: cheesy vegan bruschetta! The secret ingredient is Daiya Vegan Cheese, which you can find at Whole Foods or perhaps your local health food store. Daiya cheese is amazing – it’s the top vegan cheese I’d... - 113.794
Easy Onion Soup With Bacon And Swiss Cheese Crostini
Recipe for Easy Onion Soup with Bacon, Swiss Cheese Crostini, Traditionally French Onion Soup is baked in individual serving bowls which are difficult to transport on a baking sheet to and from the oven. The extremely hot bowls also made it impossible to... - 115.228
Grilled Pear, Endive And Crottin De Chavignol Toasts
Lots of people love their French goat’s cheese, but many don’t know how versatile and tasty a cooking ingredient it can be! Sophie Wright, the ambassador for Easy Cheesy Chèvre, TV Chef and bestselling author, has come up with some top tips and recipes... - 125.472
Angel Hair With Roasted Chicken And Bacon
Great Everyday Meals: Johanna M. Cook of Momma Cuisine prepares a simple pasta dish using bacon, chicken, and cherry tomatoes. Perfect for a busy weeknight or get-together with friends and family. - 108.632
Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie
Looking for some quick appetizer ideas which are ready in no time? Then take a look at this mouthwatering tangy pepper pecan brie recipe with cheese and apricot preserves. If you are one of those who do not like apricots you can even substitute it with peach... - 100.528
1. Heat your oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4
2. In a large, cast iron casserole, melt half the butter over medium heat, add onions and fry for ten minutes or so, till golden
3. Add garlic right before the end and add everything to a bowl
4.... - 44.1646