- » Easy French Baguette
Easy French Baguette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Easy French Baguette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Easy French Baguette recipes.
French Baguette With Butter And Prosciutto
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine olive oil, salt, scallions and parsley. Mix well and keep aside.
2. On a baguette piece, apply 1 tablespoon prepared oil and 3 tablespoons butter.
3. Top with 6 slices of prosciutto and cover with remaining halved... - 37.0241
Baguette With Tuna And Mozzarella
The baguette filled with tuna and mozzarella is a type of delicate sandwich, which is commonly found in the streets of Italy. You can also bring this exotic Italian flavor at your home, by assembling this sandwich with the easily-available ingredients. Go... - 112.738
Chicken And Cheese Baguette
This Chicken and Cheese Baguette is my favorite. Try this chicken and cheese stuffed long bread with garlic and pepper flavorings. Your suggestions for this Chicken and Cheese Baguette are welcome. - 40.1378
Chunky Cheesey Baguette
There is no harm in indulging yourself in eating plenty of cheese once in a while, unless you are in some serious diet restriction. Also, you can always substitute with the low-fat alternatives. But this chunky cheesy baguette is perfect for boosting up your... - 126.044
Baguette Toast With Sausages
Delicious breakfast ! This French toast recipe is different. This video prepares French toast with Baguette. Fried to perfection, this makes an amazing breakfast option. Served with sausages to make it ultra special. This will surely give a fancy but... - 110.349
In mixing bowl, combine water and sugar; sprinkle in yeast and let stand for 10 minutes or until yeast is dissolved and creamy.
Using electric mixer, gradually beat in 3 cups (750 mL) of the flour, skim milk powder and salt; beat until smooth, about 3... - 36.6045
Rustic Vegetable Baguette With Smashed Avocado
1. Cut bread horizontally in half. Drizzle dressing on cut side of top half of bread. Place both halves on large cookie sheet.
2. Mash avocados until slightly smooth. Spread avocado over bottom half of bread; top with tomato slices and cheese. Broil with tops... - 22.1491
Crispy Delectable Toasted Baguette Slices
Now gourmet style gorging doesn't get any tastier and cheaper than this. Stretch your dollar and still have a good time with Good Housekeeping's money-saving, These make-ahead baguette slices is best relished with a hot pizza dip. Just follow the recipe video... - 97.7523
– Scoop out the soft part of the bread and stuff the crust with mousse of your choice. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and chill for at least 2 hours before serving, - 14.4435
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Stir in sugar, salt and 2 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 5... - 40.5854
Love asparagus? Then you will love the asparagus tapas for sure. This recipe of seasoned asparagus stuffed in bread makes the right pick as an appetizer. Try this asparagus tapas recipe. - 45.5344
Cheesy French Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 450 F
2) Using a knife, slice the bread in half across the length of the bread
3) Mix together the yogurt, mayonnaise, and the grated cheese and spread onto the bread halves
4) Toast the bread for about 10 minutes... - 33.7941
French loaf or baguette as in known in French is a oblong crispy, crusty meal bread. It is often served with breakfast and meals. French loaf has American and Vietnamese versions, these have difference in flour composition. But are served as breakfast or ... - 45.6598
Culinary Carrie: Cherry Cheese French Toast
1. Cut the French baguette into small cubes.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree after the 2 hours time.
3. In each ramekin crack one egg add the half and half, vanilla extract and splenda whisk everything well with a fork.
4. Once done... - 114.378
Tasty French Toast
If you're wondering what to eat for breakfast, then this one should be one of your go-to recipes. The Chef shows how to make yummy and easy French Toast. Your family is sure to love it. - 117.275
1) Set your oven to preheat at 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) Cut the baguette diagonally into thin slices of 1cm thickness.
3) In a baking sheet, place the baguette slices and drizzle little olive oil on them.
4) Place the baking sheet inside... - 34.5607
French Onion Soup
1. Peel the onions and thinly slice.
2. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
3. Line the cookie sheet with parchment paper.
4. Diagonally cut the baguette.
5. Heat a stock pot pour in the coconut oil and heat on high.
6. Stir in the... - 103.832
Fruity Ham And French Bread Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Cut the baguettes in half lengthways and toast the cut sides until crisp and golden.
2. Spread the tomato sauce over the toasted baguettes.
3. Cut the ham into strips and lay on the baguettes with the pineapple and... - 33.9896
Plssaladlere On French Bread
Preheat the oven to 300Â°.
Saute the onions in the olive oil on medium-low heat for about 15 to 20 minutes, until the onions begin to brown.
When the oven is warm, heat the baguette for about 10 minutes, until it is crusty on the outside.
Add the thyme,... - 42.6162
French Onion Soup
Looking for a simple yet detailed recipe to make the classic French Onion Soup? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch Lynn as she details the procedure to make the perfect French Onion Soup without any hassles. - 133.716
Tasty French Onion Soup
Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the onions and sugar.
Lower the heat to a bare simmer and cook the onions slowly for 20-30 minutes until they are soft and a really deep golden-brown.
Stir occasionally and take care that they cook to a good colour... - 44.6638
French Onion Soup
1. Keep the brown stock ready.
2. Peel and finely slice the onion.
3. Slice the baguette into long flutes (allow two per portion) and place on a baking tray.
4. Grate the cheese.
5. Wash the sprigs of thyme and allow to dry.
6. Weigh all... - 87.5397
Traditional Crusty French Bread
Generously grease large bowl.
Lightly oil 6 baguette bread pans or 3 French bread pans.
Sprinkle yeast over 1/2 cup warm water and stir until dissolved.
Let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes.
Combine 5 cups flour and 2 1/4 cups warm water in another large... - 36.2242
Sardine French Toast
Looking for a special recipe to make on a Sunday morning? This recipe is a variation of the French toast recipe and can be made very easily. Sardines contain much more calcium than milk and this makes this dish even more special. - 121.887
French Dip Sandwich Goes Asian
1. In a medium bowl mix together beef broth, garlic, ginger, black vinegar, soy sauce, honey and sesame oil.
2. In a crock pot place the beef and pour in the beef broth mixture. Cover the crock pot and cook on low for 480 minutes.
3. Take out the... - 0
French Onion Soup
This French onion soup is classic, easy to make and simply delicious! - 0
French Onion Soup Gratin
1. In a 6-quart saucepot over medium heat, heat oil. Add onions and 1 teaspoon salt. Cook, stirring, 5 minutes. Pour in wine, partially cover, and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes. Add broth and 4 cups water and simmer until onions are very... - 35.069
Best Fruit Now - French Toast With Blueberry Syrup
If you are crazy for French Toasts, try this innovative recipe for the same. Baked crisp French toasts taste amazing with rich and thick blueberry sauce and the meal is definitely a delight for all foodies. Try it out now…. - 116.21
French Onion Soup
In a large saucepan, combine the onions and sherry or wine.
Cook and stir until the onions are tender.
Add the broth and Worcestershire sauce.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes to blend the flavors.
Meanwhile, place the... - 43.7992
Organic Eggs Blueberry French Toast
Looking for an easy French toast recipe that will please your guests and leave them asking for more? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more. - 103.811
Cheesy French Toast With Ham & Grilled Vine Tomatoes
1. Heat the grill to high, in a shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, cheese and chives. Melt the butter in a large non-stick pan over a medium heat. Dip slices of bread into the egg mixture, then place them in the pan. Cook for 3-5 mins on each side,... - 34.6619
Preheat oven to 450° during third rising.
In a large bowl dissolve yeast, sugar, and salt in warm water.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Stir in flour and turn onto floured surface.
Add more flour if necessary and knead for 10 minutes, or until smooth and elastic.
Put... - 41.5897
Easy Shrimp Bruschetta
Do you crave for the fancy Italian snacks like me? if yes then this easy shrimp bruschetta is for you. It gets its merits due to its simple and flavorful combination of ingredients. Watch this video and the ease to make it won't keep you away from it for long. - 141.097
Easy Cheesy Vegan Bruschetta
I had to make a video featuring my favorite snack: cheesy vegan bruschetta! The secret ingredient is Daiya Vegan Cheese, which you can find at Whole Foods or perhaps your local health food store. Daiya cheese is amazing – it’s the top vegan cheese I’d... - 114.227
Easy Onion Soup With Bacon And Swiss Cheese Crostini
Recipe for Easy Onion Soup with Bacon, Swiss Cheese Crostini, Traditionally French Onion Soup is baked in individual serving bowls which are difficult to transport on a baking sheet to and from the oven. The extremely hot bowls also made it impossible to... - 115.762
Warm Brie And Berry Dip
Warm Brie And Berry Dip is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Warm Brie And Berry Dip recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 38.798
Grilled Pear, Endive And Crottin De Chavignol Toasts
Lots of people love their French goat’s cheese, but many don’t know how versatile and tasty a cooking ingredient it can be! Sophie Wright, the ambassador for Easy Cheesy Chèvre, TV Chef and bestselling author, has come up with some top tips and recipes... - 125.499
Cedar Planked Brie Cheese
If you want to grill something real fabulous on your outdoor, then you should consider this recipe. It looks gorgeous and tastes just awesome. Your guests are definitely going to like them. In this video, chef shares some useful tips on cedar plank grilling,... - 98.144
Angel Hair With Roasted Chicken And Bacon
Great Everyday Meals: Johanna M. Cook of Momma Cuisine prepares a simple pasta dish using bacon, chicken, and cherry tomatoes. Perfect for a busy weeknight or get-together with friends and family. - 106.931
Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie
Looking for some quick appetizer ideas which are ready in no time? Then take a look at this mouthwatering tangy pepper pecan brie recipe with cheese and apricot preserves. If you are one of those who do not like apricots you can even substitute it with peach... - 99.0005
1. Heat your oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4
2. In a large, cast iron casserole, melt half the butter over medium heat, add onions and fry for ten minutes or so, till golden
3. Add garlic right before the end and add everything to a bowl
4.... - 43.4478
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Wash the bell pepper slice off the top, remove and discard seeds and pith and cut into quarters.
3. Place pieces under broiler, skin side up.
4. Broil the peppers until skin is lightly charred.
5. Remove and... - 42.8954
Wegmans Brie & Clementine Canapes
1. Peel the membrane and separated the segments of clementine.
2. Cut each segments half diagonally, to make 16 pieces.
3. Toast the baguettes in a 350 degrees F oven for 10 minutes.
4. Arrange the baguette slices on serving platter.
5.... - 109.217
Herb And Goat Cheese Toasts
1) On a cookie sheet or broiler pan, line the baguette slices.
2) Keep under broiler and toast until lightly golden on each side.
3) Take away from broiler and arrange on a serving plate.
4) Using a knife, chop and combine fresh chives, rosemary and... - 35.6329
Roquefort, Pear And Walnut Toasts
1) Pre-heat the broiler to high.
2) In a broiler pan, line 12 slices of baguette in a single layer.
3) Lightly brown on each side.
4) Drizzle lemon juice over the pear slices to prevent browning.
5) Keep a slice of pear on top each toast, along with... - 39.3446
Lynn's Baked Camembert With Apricot Glaze
Lynn demonstrates how to make a baked Camembert with an Apricot Glaze. This is a great appetizer and can be used for a party, the Super Bowl , or a cocktail party. Serve with sliced baguette. You can substitute Brie, if you desire. - 0
White Bean Spread
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In a saucepan boil beans along with the water it was soaked in and cook for 45 minutes.
3) Once cooked the beans can be easily pierced with a fork.
4) Drain the beans.
5) In a food processor or blender transfer the... - 47.0707
Soft Brie And Cranberry Baked Crostini
On the lookout for a unique appetizer recipe that will leave everyone amazed? Then try the one detailed in this video and get ready to surprise your guests. This crostini recipe is a twist to the classic and is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds. - 100.484
Shrimp Pate With Char-grilled Bread
1. Grind fennel seed using mortar and pestle.
2. For shrimp pate, place a pan on medium heat, pour oil and add shrimp in it.
3. Season it with salt and pepper. Stir, and cook until done. Transfer it to a plate, and allow it to cool.
4.... - 110.03
Tuna Nicoise Pate En Croute
1. In an electric blender or food processor, mix together tuna, 1/4 cup dressing and the anchovies; process at high speed until smooth, scrape down side of container occasionally.
2. Mix in the chopped onion and olives.
3. Chop the ends of the French... - 43.0435
Fricassee Of Wild Mushrooms
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Lay the bread out on a baking sheet in a single layer. Rub each with the garlic, then bake in the oven for 10-15 mins or until lightly toasted and golden. Turn over halfway through cooking, rub with garlic again and return... - 34.8284
Wegmans Nut And Mushroom Pate
Wegmans Executive Chef Julie Jordan shares this flavorful vegan pate for the next time you entertain. It's also probably ten times healthier than meat pate. - 134.148
In a mood to have something Italian. Check out the video of the delicious Garlic Crostini. A great Italian appetizer made out of garlic. Serve with a sauce of your choice. A lip smacking appetizer, everyone should try it out. - 93.9628
Moroccan Tomato Cucumber Salad
1. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together: tomatoes, cucumber, onion, preserved lemon peel, lemon juice, chopped cilantro, olive oil, and spices. Mix well. Taste and adjust the spices accordingly.
2. In a bowl, serve the salad... - 119.976
Bruschetta With Basil Mozzarella & Tomatoes
Grill or toast bread, turning once until it is golden brown.
Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
In a bowl, combine basil, mozzarella, tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper.
Brush the toast with a little olive oil.
Spoon the tomato-basil mixture... - 28.8665
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lay the bread slices in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Combine the oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Brush both sides of the bread with the seasoned oil.
Bake until lightly browned and crisp, about 5 minutes. - 27.1303
Mini Salsa Souffle
In bowl, combine Swiss and ricotta cheeses, salsa, coriander, lime juice, cumin and paprika.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into cheese mixture.
Slice baguette into 30 rounds; place on baking sheet and broil for 1 minute.
Spread untoasted side... - 30.5387
You can use black or New Zealand green-lipped mussels for this French recipe. When buying either type, select ones with tightly closed shells that are not cracked or broken. If a mussel is open, tap it; it should close promptly. To clean mussels, scrub the... - 36.7312
Courtesy of the book Potluck Survival Guide: Care & Feeding of the Athletic Supporter - 28.6302
Cheddar And Chive Bread
1) Heat broiler.
2) Under hot broiler lightly toast bread.
3) Remove and cover with shredded cheddar cheese.
4) Sprinkle cheese and chopped chives on top and set aside.
5) Before serving the meal, put the bread in broiler to melt... - 33.5895
For the liver pate wash the chicken livers in cold water and dry.
Peel and dice the onions.
Heat the butter and saute the onion until golden brown.
Add the livers and saute on all sides, remove and chop.
Deglaze the pan with the Marsala and add to the... - 46.3152
Warm Goat Cheese Salad
This traditional Provencal salad is great served for lunch or after the meal as the cheese course. You can use any of your favorite salad greens to change it up a bit. Flavored olive oil such as lemon or roasted garlic to drizzle on the toasts will add... - 111.468
Halve the loaf lengthwise and scoop out the inside.
Place crumbs in a bowl with vegetables, olives, capers and gherkins, stir mixture well, add pepper then stir in oil.
Divide tomato mixture between 2 bread halves.
Reassemble and wrap firmly in... - 38.1898
Tuna And Sun Dried Tomato Crostini
Spray both sides of each bread slice with cooking spray; arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake at 300° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Combine basil, mayonnaise, yogurt, and garlic; stir well.
Add tuna and next 3 ingredients; stir well. - 34.9538
Fiddlehead Veloute With Croutons
Fiddlehead Veloute With Croutons has a great taste. Fiddlehead Veloute With Croutons is an easy to prepare Soup. The French baguette adds up the taste of Fiddlehead Veloute With Croutons. - 42.1684
Greek Cheese Torta
Need some great dip ideas which are suitable for any occasion? Then you should take a look at this delicious Greek cheese torta recipe which is rich is flavors’ of Greece and combines pistachios and baguette. Do not miss out some quick tips the chef... - 100.573
Hot Mustard Pistachio And Herb Bread
1. Slash the bread at 2.5 cm (1 inch) intervals almost through to the base.
2. If the butter is cold, put it in a heatproof bowl and microwave on LOW for 30 seconds or until it is soft enough to spread easily.
3. Beat the remaining ingredients into the butter... - 31.5061
Herbed Goat Cheese & Tomato Appetizers
Place French bread slices on broiler pan.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat until lightly toasted (30 seconds).
Turn slices over; spread lightly with butter.
In small bowl stir together Chevre cheese, 1/4 teaspoon basil, tarragon and garlic.
Spread... - 40.0575
Tuna And Sun Dried Tomato Crostini
1. Spray both sides of each bread slice with cooking spray; arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 300° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
2. Combine basil, mayonnaise, yogurt, and garlic; stir well. Add tuna and next 3 ingredients; stir... - 32.5529
Slice the bread in half lengthwise, nearly all the way through.
Open the loaf and spread the garlic on one of the cut sides.
Drizzle the olive oil on both sides.
Layer the tomato, cucumber, onion, olives, and any optional ingredients on one half of the... - 37.6295
Baby Greens With Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Preheat your oven at
2. Rub the garlic pod on one side of each of the slice of bread and place them all on a baking sheet
3. Bake in the oven for eight minutes till golden; remember to turn over after four minutes
4. In a medium... - 44.0534
1. Slice the eggs. Drain the anchovy fillets, then cut them in half lengthwise. Pit the olives and slice in half.
2.Slice the loaf in half lengthwise. Pull out about 1/2 inch/1 cm of the crumb from the centers, leaving a border all around both halves.
3.... - 40.0074
Beefsteak Tomato And Avocado Sandwich
1. Make aioli in a food processor or mixing bowl by combining mayonnaise, cayenne, and garlic. Cut the baguette lengthwise and slather generously with aioli'.
2. Toss avocado slices with lime juice, salt, and pepper. Spread into an even layer on the bottom of... - 32.607
Crab And Cheese Delight
Crab And Cheese Delight tastes great. The Cheese topping nicely enhances the taste of Crab And Cheese Delight. Crab And Cheese Delight is very easy to prepare. - 34.823
Asiago Dip With Crostini
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl,- spoon into a 1-quart casserole. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly. - 27.1119
In medium bowl, combine soup, crabmeat, celery, onions, lemon juice, salt and lemon peel; mix well.
Cut baguette diagonally into 1/2-inch slices; arrange slices on 2 cookie sheets.
Broil 5 inches from heat 2 minutes until toasted, turning once.
Spread 1... - 37.0435
Meatball Sub With Marinara Sauce
Meatball subs are really good! We used to sell tons of them at the deli. For this recipe you will need meatballs in marinara sauce, Provolone cheese and shredded Parmesan cheese. You will need a 5 to 6 inch piece of French baguette bread as well. This is a... - 99.7469
Tomato Fondue has a good taste. Tomato Fondue tastes better with cheese. Tomato Fondue will be loved by Vegetarians. - 26.1298
Cheesy Steak Bruschetta
So, you have guests today at 4 and you don’t know what to cook and there is also nothing much to cook…what will you do? Well, make cheesy steak bruschetta. The recipe is very simple and delicious bruschetta will be made in less than 30 minutes. Seasoned... - 118.94
Crusty Mushroom Toast
Crusty Mushroom Toast tastes nice. Crusty Mushroom Toast should be tried by mushroom lovers. Crusty Mushroom Toast tastes better with sauce and cheese. - 43.6181
This bruschetta is a flavorful tomato bruschetta herbed with basil. Prepared with sliced baguette, broiled to a lovely golden color, it is topped with the tomato mix and makes an excellent brunch addition! - 37.0144
Bruschetta With Tomatoes & Basil
Mix garlic and oil in a saucepan; warm on low heat to combine flavors.
Heat broiler or light grill fire.
Broil or grill bread until golden brown on both sides.
Place toast slices on large platter, then brush with flavored oil.
Mix tomatoes, basil, salt and... - 30.9482
Warm Goat Cheese Salad
Tear lettuces into bite-sized pieces and mix together in medium bowl.
To make the vinaigrette, whisk the oil into the vinegar and add shallots, salt, and pepper.
Reserve 2 tablespoons of vinaigrette, pour the remainder over the lettuce and toss.
Distribute... - 44.2975
"This Vietnamese Sandwich is awesome and it is a nice break from common sandwiches . The garlic chili sauce is common in Asian sections of markets but Indonesian sambal or Korean chili paste can also be substituted. Beer or red wine is the beverage of choice... - 29.2303
Hot And Cheesy Bruschetta Dip
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. Grate mozzarella using Coarse Grater.
3. In a batter bowl mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, seasoning mix and garlic; stir in mozzarella.
4. Pump half of the tomatoes in Food Processor 10 times or until... - 106.197
Red Pepper Bruschetta
Red Pepper Bruschetta is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Red Pepper Bruschetta recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 35.1888
Caramelized Onion And Cheese Rounds
In a large skillet cook the sliced onion in oil and margarine about 3 minutes or just till tender.
Add the chopped walnuts and the sugar.
Continue to cook and stir about 5 minutes or till onion is slightly caramelized and walnuts are lightly toasted, stir in... - 42.1707
Tarragon Chicken Crostini
1. Preheat broiler. In a small mixing bowl, gently stir together chicken, celery, 1/4 cup of mayonnaise, lemon juice, tarragon, and pepper.
2. Cut bread into about 20 slices 1/4 inch thick. Spread one side of bread with remaining mayonnaise, then broil until... - 29.0207
Double Tomato Soup With Goat Cheese Toast
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic, and saute 5 minutes or until soft. Add tomatoes and tomato paste; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes or until mixture thickens.
3.... - 36.22
Peel tomatoes with 3-inch Self-Sharpening Paring Knife, cut in half and gently squeeze out seeds.
Chop tomatoes and onion with Food Chopper; place in Batter Bowl.
Add basil to tomato-onion mixture.
Press garlic with Garlic Press.
Add garlic, salt and pepper... - 45.4036
Grilled Chicken And Vegetable Salad
1. Place the aubergine (eggplant) slices in a colander and sprinkle with salt. Leave over a bowl to drain for 30 minutes, then rinse and dry. This will get rid of the bitter juices.
2. Mix together the garlic, lemon rind, mint, and olive oil and season.
3.... - 41.274
1) In a heatproof bowl, place the sun-dried tomatoes and cover them with boiling water.
2) let the tomatoes stand for 30 minutes to soften them.
3) Drain them and with paper towels, pat dry the tomatoes.
4) Slice them in thin strips and kepp... - 47.9918
Sian Lloyd's Spicy Bean Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together the pepper, beans and dill pickle and place the mixture in the fridge to chill.
2) Right before serving, combine together the vinegar, oil, parsley, garlic, spring onions, capers and herbs with the sugar, Tabasco... - 43.7901